All Comments on 'So Much Trouble'

by DeathAndTaxes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
karalinekaralinealmost 4 years ago

Gripped already, I can't wait to read more. And... 'His eyebrows tried to climb off his face.' I love this line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Difficult to read.

Way too many gibberish names. Could not find the plot through the noise to get interested.

sstarrettsstarrettalmost 4 years ago
Love this world...

Love this world from the first moment I read The Last Dominant.

Can't wait for more!

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 4 years ago
Thank You

For the new submission. Waiting for more. Any word on the follow up for Emperor for the Eclipse?

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 4 years ago
Thank you

For the story. Looking forward to more submissions. Any word on follow up to Emperor for the Eclipse?

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 4 years ago
She's spoiled. I don't like her.

Maybe it'll turn around in the next chapters?

SerrowynSerrowynalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed this

I did struggle with the first half, there's so many details present that I assume relate to the overall universe you have built but I simply could not keep track. However, when we got to the Wish the story became far more focused on these three and character driven. That was well written and engaging, and that's what has me moving onto chapter two :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

I can't wait for more. I adore this world--I just finished reading THE LAST DOMINANT and would love more in this world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeathAndTaxes@DeathAndTaxes
AKA Eris Adderly Hello! Hope you like my smut! I have a Facebook group, if you're on there and the type of person who likes to talk to your authors. Let's talk books and nerd things and dirty shit! https://www.facebook.com/groups/erisadderly.troublemakers/ DIDN'T YOU HAVE ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES