So, She Says...

Story Info
She's never been with another man.
6k words
3.59
51.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

-So, I'm gonna get a little preachy here for a second... Ever since I wrote "My best friend's girl," I picked up a few fans who are into the Cuckolding lifestyle. Now, it's not my thing per se. But that doesn't mean I don't support the fact that it IS theirs. And so I'm writing this section as a kind of a warning/apology.

-This story spawned from a friend of mine, YEARS - AGO, telling me, "Yeah, I had a friend once whose wife said "blah blah blah."

-Now, I don't know the people in his story. Their names. Or even if they ever actually existed. He could've been completely full of it, for all I know. BUT - it did give me the idea for this little gem. This story follows some pretty standard lines. As I'm sure you can imagine. I was brought up in the church so nothing here should be surprising for any of you.

-HOWEVER... for those of you who are into the Cuck life. I just want to be clear. This story is NOT a judgment on what you should or shouldn't do. This is just a fun story. I mean, the Church has this laundry list of shit you should do for a healthy marriage. And yet, their divorce rate is still 50%. Just like everyone else. Let's put that into perspective.

-Anton LaVey's "Satanic Church" has a divorce rate of 50%. And their - GOD - DAMNED - HEDONISTS!!! Now, I have no doubts that the reason they're rate is so low is due to the fact that they're so drunk, stoned and fucked out of their minds! That most of them have forgotten they're in a relationship. But that's not the point!

-The point is, if the proof is in the pudding? Then you can choose the hard and narrow road. - OR - you can suck and fuck your way through Napa valley, high as hell on Mescaline!

-End result? Meh, about 50/50, same same.

-So, yeah. This is just a story I wrote. I hope you enjoy it.

-Now, enough with the preachin. Let's get to the fuckin.

God bless.

God bye.

God riddance.

Hayden D. Linder

****************************************************************************************************

****************************************************************************************************

______Gloria could hear the suped up 78 Corvette rumble into the parking garage long before she could see it. She stepped away from the smoking table and walked to where she could see the entrance. What she saw took her breath away. It glimmered a shade of red she'd never seen before.

______She watched as Mitch pulled near a spot and backed in. With the vehicle's long nose she thought Mitch was probably worried about hitting the concrete wall. She approached when it looked like he was done.

______He saw her expression and smiled as he killed the engine.

"What d'ya think?" He asked as he got out of the car.

She shook her head. "What color is that? Metallic red?"

"Candy Apple Red." He answered with a smug smile. "Just got her back from the paint shop this weekend.

"She's beautiful." One of the guys commented.

______Gloria looked and found about eight other people had gathered around to gawk. Mitch had been working on his Vette for over a year. They'd all seen her. But she'd been a rusty looking nightmare for most of that time. Even the interior had been trash until a month ago. Now...

"How'd you come up with that color?" She asked him.

Mitch nodded. "When I was a kid, I saw Mark Hamill in a movie called "Corvette Summer." The Car in that movie was Candy apple Red. So..." He shrugged.

"So now, you just cruise around and pick up chicks with this hoochie magnet?" Gloria commented with a smile.

"Nope!" He shook his head. "I'll drive her the rest of the week. And on Saturday I got a date with a guy who offered me $60,000.00 for her."

"WHAT!?" The group screamed.

Mitch laughed and shrugged. "I've had my fun. I made her. Now it's time for the next thing."

"What's the next thing?" One of the guys asked.

"I got a line on a beat up old RoadRunner."

"What's a "RoadRunner?" Gloria asked.

"It's another old Muscle car. I just don't know crap about MOPAR. So, there'll be a learning curve for me."

"Annnnnd what's MOPAR?" She asked.

Mitch laughed. "Dodge." He nodded. "Well, Dodge Muscle cars... I think. Like I said, I still have a lot to learn about em."

______There were several more questions from the group before Gloria had a chance to ask what she'd been wanting to ask, since she came down to the smoking area.

"I had something I wanted to talk to you about. Do you have a few minutes?"

______Gloria had been a friend of Mitch's since he first arrived at this company five years ago. At first he had been keenly interested in her company because she was a beautiful, built blackhaired little brunette with great knockers and an ass that was to die for. When he found out she was married, it killed his dreams, but her brains and sense of humor made it easy to keep her as a friend.

"Of course. What do you need?"

"Not here. Is your office OK?"

"Sure." He said before they started walking to the building.

______Mitch's office was on the first floor. So it didn't take long to get to his office. He took a seat behind his desk while Gloria closed and discretely locked the door. To his mild surprise, she walked around his desk to just a foot from him. Then leaned against the desk while crossing her arms under her breasts. The tight black slacks and tight white blouse all did wonders for her figure.

Mitch squinted at her. "What's up?" He asked in a cautious tone.

She laughed nervously. Just before rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand."Uhhh, so, I spoke to Ted this weekend."

______It seemed like she was waiting for Mitch to comment but he really couldn't figure out what she expected.

"I think married couples do that." He nodded sagely.

"Would you stop?" She smiled and hit him lightly.

"Well?! I'm sorry." He shrugged. "You looked like you wanted me to say something. But what the hell do I say to that? OK, you spoke to your husband this weekend." He shrugged again with a smile.

"I'm nervous. OK?"

"Yeah. I got it. I'll let you talk." He smiled again.

She shook her head. "......You know, Ted is the only man I've ever been with..."

After another long pause, Mitch eventually commented, "I did NOT know that but OK." He ended with a few nods.

She was now rubbing her upper arms while they were crossed. Mitch could tell, whatever she had to say was making her extremely nervous.

"And I..." She shook her head some more. "I've only ever been with him."

"...OK." He nodded again.

"So... I uh..." More head shaking as she licked her lips. "...So I asked him what he would think if I had sex with another man."

Mitch replied, ".............................................................................................................Uh."

______Gloria touched her upper lip with the tip of her tongue as she squinted at Mitch.

"You alright?" She asked.

He began to nod very fast. "Mm hm. Mm hm. Yup." He continued to nod. "And um, wh... What'd he say?"

She shrugged. "He said he was fine with it. If that's what I really needed."

Mitch was still nodding. "OK. OK. OK. OK. Alright. Gotcha. Yup. Ummm. I.... Uh, I... And why are y... Uh, how...?"

She laughed.

"What?"

She shook her head with a grin. "Nothin."

Mitch took a breath and let it out. "Alright. So, why're you telling me this?"

"I kinda..." Gloria shrugged. "...wanted you to be the guy."

Mitch nodded. "And what's your plan if I say "No?"

Her eyebrows rose before she shook her head again. "I hadn't thought about it."

Mitch nodded. "I gotta tell ya, kid. You're raising a lot of Red flags for me here."

"Like what?"

He shrugged. "What're you gonna do when sex with me is better than sex with Ted?"

She laughed. "Well, somebody's just a wee bit arrogant. Now, aren't they?"

He smiled and laughed. "I'm not saying it's guaranteed... But what're you gonna do if it is?"

"Then Ted gets a chance to pick up his game."

"How? You gonna give him the Cliff Notes?"

"No. He wants to be in the room. He doesn't actually know you. So he wants to be there in case you try to hurt me."

______Mitch nodded and shrugged some more. That made sense. He'd only met Ted on a few occasions. At parties and such.

______Gloria gave him several moments to think about it but when she felt his answer had become obvious,

She nodded again. "So, that's a NO and all I've done is make things weird between us. Great." She said as she stood and almost turned to leave.

"I didn't say that."

"...Is that a Yes?"

"...Yeah." He nodded. "Yeah, it is. When and where?"

______Gloria cheered and hugged him in his chair. They set a date for that Friday at 7 pm at her house. She left Mitch's office with a huge smile. Mitch had his doubts but at the end of the day, Ted had to take responsibility for his own house. Mitch had enough to deal with. If Ted was gonna fumble the best woman in the state? Then Mitch was NOT going to lose out because of some "Bro Code" bullshit for a man he didn't even know that well. Mitch was one of the "Good guys" but he wasn't a "Nice" guy.

______The rest of that day and Tuesday went fairly normal. When Mitch saw Gloria, she smiled and nodded but otherwise sort of kept to herself.

"Yup. It's weird." She thought to herself as he passed her in the hall with a nod.

______Wednesday the company had a presentation for a major potential client. Gloria, being the Personal Assistant for the Head of the Sales Department, was sitting in the back. Her boss, Kevin, however, was the one giving the presentation. He had made the greetings. Invited their guests to be seated. Turned to begin the presentation.

______And then the projector refused to work.

______He made a few adjustments with no results.

"Tech issues at a Tech company?" One of the guests commented.

Kevin gave Gloria a relaxed smile in reply to the man's joke. "Get Mitch." He said.

______Gloria walked out of the room. Closed the door and WindSprintedDownTheHall. She almost collided with the kid from the mailroom but managed to duck down and to the right as she slipped by.

Throwing Mitch's office door open, she yelled, "Projector's dead!"

Mitch smiled like she was craTHE PRESENTATION!! "SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!SHIT!"

He could hear Gloria right behind him as they ran, "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck."

______When they were a few feet from the door to the meeting room Mitch brought them to a stop.

He grabbed Gloria by the shoulders and shook her as he said, "Get control of yourself, woman!"

She shook him off and slapped his arm. "Stopit!.. Now, inhale..." They both appeared to have a mock peaceful look on their faces as they breathed in and let it out. Gloria let her arms flow out as they exhaled. "Annnnnnnd professional." She stated just before opening the door for him.

Mitch immediately walked to the projector. "Good morning, everyone." He stated in a confident voice.

"Good morning, Mitch. Not sure what's wrong with the thing." Kevin commented.

A moment or two later Mitch had the projector functioning. "Looks like someone accidentally set it back to factory default. It should be fine now, Sir." He smiled at Kevin.

______Mitch wished everyone a pleasant presentation before leaving. He waited until he was a good ten feet from the door before exhaling. Then he went to check with his people to find out what happened with getting that damned thing set up this morning.

______It was an hour later when Kevin walked into Mitch's office with Gloria.

"Thank - you!" Kevin announced as he took a seat in front of Mitch's desk.

______Mitch laughed while Gloria smiled and took the other seat.

"We got the contract?" Mitch asked.

"No promises, but Walker, the man in charge, says it looks good for us."

______Gloria exhaled and nodded.

"Very cool." Mitch commented.

"In no small part to you. Thank you." Kevin said. "So, factory default?"

Mitch shook his head. "Yeah, that was bullshit. Somebody's been playing with it."

Kevin nodded. "I'm just glad you got it fixed so fast."

______They talked for a few minutes until Kevin had to leave. Mitch made sure to hop up in time to stop Gloria from leaving with a touch of her arm. She smiled, wondering what he wanted to say. Mitch eased his door shut. Then slowly pulled her close.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

"Something I wanted to get out of the way before I show up at your place."

______Then he leaned down and kissed her. She jerked back for a split second before leaning into the kiss. It was awkward at first but improved as they both relaxed.

When he pulled away, she asked, "What was that for?"

He shook his head. "I didn't want to waste time trying to get comfortable on Friday."

"Ah." She nodded with a smile.

______Thursday the company found out they had won the contract. Friday was a normal day. It wasn't until an hour before quitting time that Gloria stuck her head into Mitch's office.

"We still on for tonight?" She asked.

He looked up from his computer. "Absolutely. You need me to bring anything?"

She licked her lips in thought. "Um... Can you eat before you show up?" She asked nervously.

He laughed. "Is your cooking that bad?"

"NO... I just..." She shook her head and shrugged. "I don't want to waste time on eating." She acquiesced.

He laughed before responding. "I'll grab a burger on the way home before coming over." He smiled.

"Supercool." She smiled manically before leaving his office.

______He laughed and got back to work. A few hours later Mitch was pulling into the driveway at Gloria's house. Gloria opened the door a few moments after he knocked. She was wearing a white T-shirt, boy jeans and socks. Mitch was wearing a grey sweatshirt, jeans and a pair of canvas loafers.

"Perfect." She smiled.

Mitch laughed and hugged her. "How was your week?"

"Good actually. There was so much stress over that contract." She shook her head as she closed the door behind her.

"I can imagine." He sympathised.

Ted came out of the Kitchen to shake his hand as they reached the Living room. "Good to see you again." He said.

"You too." Mitch smiled as they shook hands. "So, any ideas on how to start this? Are you still sure you want to?" He asked Gloria.

______Ted laughed. Mitch caught Gloria squinting at her husband before turning to Mitch.

"Yes, I am sure. As for how to start..? Maybe we should just go into the bedroom and get started?"

Mitch nodded. "That sounds fine."

______He followed Gloria into the Master bedroom. He had seen it before when they had parties. They had a lovely four poster king sized bed. It looked comfortable. It was certainly high enough. Mitch turned to see Ted sit down in a wingback chair that looked like it belonged in a grand library.

"So..." Gloria exhaled and swung her arms in a rather nervous manner.

______Mitch smiled and kicked off his shoes. He wasn't wearing socks. He stepped toward Gloria and pulled her in for a gentle kiss. He was not in a hurry. He started with small gentle pecks with just a tip of the tongue to her lips. Slowly her mouth opened for him as their tongues became more aggressive.

______He paused long enough to pull her T-shirt off. Gloria uttered a resonant moan as he sucked her left nipple deep into his mouth. He could feel the grip she had on his hair tighten as she began rubbing her hips against him.

______He kissed her deep before laying her back on the tall bed. He first tugged her socks off. Then her jeans. She actually snorted a laugh when he gave her his best salacious grin. But his expression turned to a handsome smile as he kissed his way up her right thigh.

______The way she hummed another moan as she licked her lips made his erection even harder. He began by kissing her sex through her cotton bikini panties. When he felt her gently grinding her crotch at him, he tugged her panties off. He stole a glance in Ted's direction. To see if he was reacting to any of this, but so far he was simply watching in a relaxed pose. Returning his attention back to Gloria, he leaned back in to kiss her sex without the barrier.

______Her juices were flowing. Mitch smiled.

______He began with long broad licks up the far left and right sides of her crotch.

______Mitch gave a quiet chuckle when he heard her grumpy groan just before she gripped his hair with both hands. He allowed her to direct him to lick in the very center of her vagina. For which he was rewarded with a loud gasp as her back arched.

______His ministrations for her delicate vagina continued with his diving his tongue deep into her. Followed with long licks of her slit that ended with his circling her clitoris. Her moans increased along with the bucking of her hips. Mitch wrapped his arms around her legs and took a firm grip of her thighs. Using his powerful strength to hold her legs open.

______Gloria's first big orgasm was on her like an old white man on a young black woman. Powerful... And possibly ending a little too quickly?

______Thankfully Mitch had not stopped. He did pause long enough to check on Ted. Who appeared to be adjusting himself in the chair. Gloria's second and third orgasms were forcing their way through her body before she had the presence of mind to pull him up into a kiss. A moment later, he broke the kiss as he lowered himself back toward her pussy.

"Nooo." She whined.

"Shush, you." He smiled at her. But he made sure to keep checking on Ted.

______She replied with a whimper. Mitch pushed her legs forward until her thighs almost touched her chest. Then he stuck his tongue into her ass.

"Woah!" She blurted as she gave him a frightened/confused look.

______Mitch began to bounce his tongue into her sphincter. He wouldn't be able to breach it but he could give her a good licking. He could tell Gloria didn't know what to think about it. So after a few minutes of reaming her ass. He took his right hand off of her leg and began to rub her clit in gentle little motions.

Gloria grabbed her legs to hold them up as, "Oh shit, Mitch! Mmmmmm...."

______Granted her next orgasm was due more from the clit work than the Rimjob. Yet, Mitch was still pleased with his efforts. He kissed his way up her body while she quaked in ecstasy. She grabbed his head and pulled him into a powerful kiss once he reached her lips. Her moaning into his mouth only served to make his cock ache that much more.

______She slid down his body to unfasten his jeans.

"Oh, thank God." She thought when she saw he was not wearing underwear.

______Gloria took several inches of his big cock into her mouth. Bobbing up and down his shaft for a few moments before removing his jeans completely. Mitch used this time to pull off his shirt and drop it on the bed. Gloria returned to sucking him. He watched as she took almost ⅔ of him into her mouth before hitting her gagging point. It was obvious she would not be able to take all of him but she was sucking like a pro. Which felt like heaven to Mitch.

______A few minutes later he grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and stuffed it under his head. He'd need the padding to get the proper angle for what he wanted to do next. He took her hips and pulled her into a 69. Once her pussy was directly over him. He took a firm grip of her ass and pulled her to his mouth.

Her head came up immediately. "OOooohhhhh."

______His left hand slid up her back. Took a grip of her hair. And forced her mouth back onto his cock.

"OooohhhMMMMMmmmmmmm" She continued as she went back to sucking him.

______Soon her hips were bucking and grinding against his face. Quickly followed by a gush of fluid drenching his mouth. He kept sucking and licking in every portion of her vagina that he could reach. He could hear Gloria gagging regularly before he realized he was still holding her head in place but now he was thrusting. The realization that she wasn't trying to stop him. Made his balls churn just before a monster orgasm tore through his cock.

12