All Comments on 'So, She Says...'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow …to talk about a converse …Linder u keep on saying u are not into Cuck lifestyle…but all ur stories are either fetish, incest ,bdsm or cuck…

So true lt speaking tile to get off ur high horse and accept that ur mind is off the main track…either u are gay or trans…accept it! Cuck is the way forward for a guy like u who lives cocks but does not have to guts to admit it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you nailed it. Men who like that shit actually don't give a shit about their women

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Okay well I tried to read the story with an open mind. And the conclusion is thst "Ted" is an idiot and "Gloria" deserves someone else. I can honestly say if anyone came up to me and said "would you cuckold my husband for me" the answer eould definitely be "NO". But interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could be taken either way. You can maybe agree with Mitch about her husband, or you can see Mitch as a complete asshole trying to break up a marriage. We get no feedback on the husband and wife’s conversations. These things are usually long and drawn out. Not some quick decision. And what was not mentioned was the fire and passion between BOTH the husband and wife that happens the vast majority of the time. It seems like the husband had it, but the wife was written as a cold fish. Believe me, when a husband is excited and giving the wife attention, she would enjoy it. This seems to be written by someone who has never experienced this type of thing and is seeing it from the outside only. Three stars.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

________________2*...Really not your style....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what’s up with all the stupid underscoring? You dont actually know the first thing about writing, do you? You need a new hobby. You aren’t good at this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked the story. Gave it a 4* - would have been a 5* because I thought there was a lot of story left to be told. Incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Punctuation needs work. A bit hard to understand at times due to stops and commas in wrong places, but not a bad story.

I would have concentrated a bit more on her emotions of what she was about to do. I think most married women would struggle to accept the whole concept of fucking another man unless they are serial players.

My wife absolutely loved sex, but it was a long time before she was comfortable enough to take a lover, even before we married. She eventually enjoyed recreational sex with others just for the sex.

And I always make sure the sparks fly when we make love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a real life story with actual bone crushing insight!!!

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
IT IS OBVIOUS

As 'Anonymous 11/10/21 said men who let their wives screw other men don't care about their marriage, relationship or their woman. ' Mitch' is right, Gloria should move on... but not with Mitch. Gloria needs a man.... Good story, 3*** Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let’s be honest. If this were a real life situation, there would be about a 90% probability that the husband is a repressed homosexual.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 2 years ago

The intro almost made me skip this, other than a few minor flaws this is a very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even without that broken paragraph indenting model from hell, the cuck shit would have still rated a bad score.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

I SUPER LIKED this story. It has all the elements: It's EROTIC, it's sophisticated, it's inciteful, it had a perfect ending.

5

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

Interesting, and I think you exposed some of the real questions in wife sharing. But to fully cover the bases, we needed to hear the husband's POV and the discussions b/t the couple. Mitch admits he's met the guy a few times for probably a sum total of less than 20 mins, and Mitch comes across as an arrogant know-it-all prick who thinks he understands everything. Mitch is single, possibly never married, so he may actually know jack shit about marriage. As written, wife expressed a need to hubbie, and hubbie said OK. So this wife sharing was not started by hubby's kink at all. Hubby is accommodating, and then seems to like watching his wife pleasured. But we're stuck with only marriage-counselor-single-man Mitch's expertise opinion on what is actually going on. And wife is talking to Mitch about her marriage more than she is her husband, at least as shown in the story. Honestly, the more I think about it, Mitch could easily be the writer of the second comment that starts with "Wow..." in that they are each a person that claims to fully understand something about which they actually have zero knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting. 3 Stars.

Ted might be a dumb ass who just wants to be a cuck, or he might be a guy giving his wife what she thinks she wants. Or maybe he doesn't give a fuck about her and is collecting divorce video. Don't know. Never heard from Ted.

Mitch is definitely unlikable. If he is really this all knowing and experienced friend, he would have done a better job of laying out the risks for his friend. May have even declined to be the one to screw her. What is more, he assumes by watching him that some how Ted should have learned some "new tricks" from the master. At least Mitch should have the decency to screw her -- because that is what THEY wanted -- then shut the fuck up.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Great insight into the cuck fetish, and how that overules common sense and doesnt demonstrate any real love for their wife. You cant share easily what you value.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 2 years ago

I found your story clever and funny. Perhaps Ted will soon be history.

One thing I found annoying was your use of "______He " and "______She"

etc. at the beginning of a paragraph. Was that intentional?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Gave it 4* as well. Need to finish it though...4*

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

An interesting plot, and well written. I'm not sure about the proposition and the problem with the projector. The continuous sex scene was excellent, but the morning after and the next Thursday was confusing. What happened to Tuesday and Wednesday? I guess Mitch was sorry he cut himself from a future with Gloria. I like to read comments and the second one was a shot in the dark or it was pure BS. An amateur psychologist at work. Who writes such garbage?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A good angle on what the idiots always want. But you forgot to mention that there are always three people involved in cuckolding. The idiot who does not have his mental illness treated, the whore who takes advantage of it and fucks another and the other who is not too good at fucking a married whore. And do not come to me with willing meat I always take. How does he know that she doesn't have some kind of STD or HIV? To trust? With a woman who is married and still fucks strangers? 4*!!!

OldBrummieOldBrummieover 2 years ago

I was originally put off by the way you punctuated this but was interested in the way the story was developing. Glad I kept on reading because I thought the story was excellent. The kind of realistic ending I liked. Fully expected her to leave her husband and was surprised when she did not - but that is the kind of thing that happens. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

______

.

What the fuck was that shit? I finally gave up and just scrolled to the end and rated it a 1.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Excellent story , very truthful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mopar is race division from Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler. The Road Runner was Plymouth

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I think you nailed it. Open marriages are for people who don't want to be married. They may not know this, therein being the tragedy, but they still end up demolishing the marriage. I say this after having known a number of swingers and open marriage types whose marriages ended up being long-term dating. Maybe others have better luck, but I doubt it: it is paradoxical to love and not want exclusivity.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

Holy crap, folks! This story posted 15 hours ago and already it has 20 comments, 14 Favorites and 361 Votes! I love this category! Yes, even you dipshit Trolls. :)

But let’s get to it.

* Starting from Oldest to Newest, To: Anon “Wow …to talk about a converse …Linder… Cuck is the way forward for a guy like u who lives cocks but does not have to guts to admit it!”

* OK, so here we have a prime example of a well seasoned Troll. This is a guy I’ve slapped around in my comments section three or four times. And he’s finally figured out that if he tries to talk shit about my writing? Then I’m going to make him look like a bitch. So instead, he intelligently tries to go for something more hurtful. Unfortunately, unlike him, I am not homophobic. And from what little I know about REAL cuckolding, it has nothing to do with being Gay. But a Trolls gotta troll.

*

* To: Anon “I think you nailed it...”

*

* Ehhh, I’m very happy you liked the story. I really am. But I’m just not comfortable claiming this story has any insight into reality or the mind of a Cuckold.

*

* To: GarySmith69, “...But interesting story.”

*

* I glad you found it interesting. Though to be honest, I wrote it and -I’m- still not sure what Gloria deserves.

*

* To: Anon “...This seems to be written by someone who has never experienced this type of thing and is seeing it from the outside only. Three stars.”

*

* Thanks for the 3 Stars but what do you mean by “this type of thing?” Cuckolding or Passion?

*

* To: lmpo_64, “________________2*...Really not your style....”

*

* 2 Stars for using an underline as a paragraphs indentation because this site doesn’t support indentation?! ……………...FUCK YOU.

*

* To: Anon “So what’s up with all the stupid underscoring? You dont actually know the first thing about writing, do you? You need a new hobby. You aren’t good at this one.”

*

* Oh, you must be new. Do you have any idea how impotent you sound, trying to impugn a writer’s ability because of his formatting technique?

*

* To: Anon, “I really liked the story. Gave it a 4* - would have been a 5* because I thought there was a lot of story left to be told. Incomplete.”

*

* Yeah, I had a friend of mine do a Beta read on this and he thought people would dislike the open ending. Unfortunately, I really like it. I do, however, truly appreciate the 4 stars. Thank you for that.

*

* To: Anon, “I would have concentrated a bit more on her emotions...”

*

* THAT, is a very valid point. I will have to make a concerted effort in the future. It honestly didn’t occur to me when I wrote this and it should have. Thank you.

*

* To: Anon, “Finally a real life story with actual bone crushing insight!!!”

*

* Not to be a dick, but are we reading the same story?

*

* To: Southdown, “Mitch' is right, Gloria should move on... but not with Mitch. Gloria needs a man.... Good story, 3*** Thank You”

*

* Thank you for the 3 Stars. I’m glad you enjoyed the story.

*

* To: ScorpioJJ, “Doc Semper Cucks”

*

* God, I hate it when you guys get creative. OK, Best I can tell, Doc via Urban dictionary meaning Good. Semper via Latin meaning Always. And cucks is short for Cuckolds So, “Good Always Cuckolds?” Dude, then I must be the Bad Guy. :)

*

* To: Anon, “Let’s be honest. If this were a real life situation, there would be about a 90% probability that the husband is a repressed homosexual.”

*

* I hate to break it to you buddy, but there’s a 90% chance we’re ALL repressed homosexuals… Sorry. “Shrugs”

*

* To: TheArtfulCodger, “The intro almost made me skip this,...”

*

* I am very happy you stuck around and enjoyed the story. But the intro was necessary. I have too many followers who enjoy cuckolding, who I like and don’t want to hurt them with a misunderstanding.

*

* To: Anon, “Even without that broken paragraph indenting model from hell, the cuck shit would have still rated a bad score.”

*

* Because you’re a dumbass?

*

* To: phill1c, “I SUPER LIKED this story. It has all the elements: It's EROTIC, it's sophisticated, it's inciteful, it had a perfect ending. 5”

*

* I would -TOTALLY- suck your dick right now! :)

*

* To: HikingThru, “Interesting, and I think you exposed some of the real questions in wife sharing...”

*

* Thank you very much for the comment. I am flattered that you felt strongly enough about the story to post some very good points.

*

* To: Mortenera93, “If this author isn't already a cuck, he definitely wants to be. This is one nasty piece of shit.”

*

* That’s not what your mother said.

*

* To: Anon, “Interesting. 3 Stars.”

*

* Thank you for the 3 Stars. I’m glad you thought it was alright.

*

* To: patillie, “...You cant share easily what you value.”

*

* I’m not sure that’s true. I know >I< can’t share what’s valuable to me.

*

* To: EspressoBolus, “..."______He " and "______She" etc. at the beginning of a paragraph. Was that intentional?”

*

* Thank you for enjoying the story. And yeah, the ______’s were intentional. I’d stop using them except the only people commenting on them are all Trolls. And you can’t put any weight into their opinions. Those dipshits would crap on a Christmas cake and claim it made them “intellectual.” BUT, if I get more legitimate comments about it being bad then I’ll try something else for the indentation of paragraphs in my stories.

OK, guys. That’s it for now. Looking forward to doing this again REAL soon. :)

katibkatibover 2 years ago

I look for emotion in LW stories. In this story? Zilch! And as for Mitch, he's an arrogant stupid SOB.

To be better, show some evidence of Tom's background and reaction. No. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ch 2 is needed so we get a feeling of what is going on in hubby's head. Ch2 would also let us know more on the feeling of his wife and Mitch as well. I have to say if my wife came to me and said she wanted to fuck somebody else because she didn't have sex with others before me would more than likely spell the end of our marriage.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It was a fine story, but I liked your introduction particularly well. You've got a great mind and a dry sense of humor. You're a great storyteller, and you write dialogue particularly well.

.

Here's the 'but'... But, what was annoying and distracting, was the _______. What? Why? Middle school girls dot their i's with a circle. Same same? Stylistic? Most readers are looking for a missing word. It's distracting and detracts from your work.

.

As I mentioned before, it's a fine story, and insightful into the mindset of the cuckold, and even a cautionary tale of sorts. That shows keen insight and understanding of aberrant biped behavior. Rating... a 5/5!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Kinda had to give up. The style threw me.

Though for the record this "But that doesn't mean I don't support the fact that it IS theirs" THEY arent doing it, THEY are fantasizing about it, meaning they would gladly destroy their marriage to live the gay lifestyle they are repressing through their wife. The "BIG COCK" fascination IS mostly the mans issue and NOT the womans, and that leads to the self denying issue about their sexuality. They dont like hearing, but stats dont care.

This is why theyre seen as mentally ill. Because, well quite frankly, thats what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible writing style. Idiotic characters. Not a clever or interesting thing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems that Mitch's (the asshole) only real goal is to exacerbate the issues that the couple is having in order for him to get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but he smokes: he's a weak ignorant addict. If he can't kick smoking he has inadequate character. If he doesn't want to kick smoking he has inadequate intelligence. And he smoked in her house, without asking. She has already married one loser, so I guess loser 2 is her illustrating that stupidity loves company.

What happens after they dump the Ted Walks fool, hook up, maybe have some spawn, and she brings up that she's never fucked a black guy, or a midget, or a woman, or been DP'd doing MMF? Guess there's a whole lot of exploring in this whore's future. Mitch will need a bigger house, or a better brain. We'll see.

Thanks for the effort. Oh, and its still Fag Cuck Shit.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Once I got over the abuse of format (___underscore to indent a paragraph is confusing and unnecessary), I was able to appreciate the intelligent take on the cuckold fetish.

Original takes are rarer than good grammar, so I give this a provisional thumbs up.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I liked the introduction better than the story. It's a fun read. The story didn't really do much for me but I'll follow and see what else you might come up with, as I sense there may be some good stuff to come. Your characters might not know much about MOPAR (yes, anon in the muscle car vernacular MOPAR represents all Chrysler Corporation cars) but a character saying a 78 Corvette had been rusty doesn't know much about the fiberglass bodies of Corvettes.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

OK! Day 2 us looking as “holy crap” fantastic as Day 1! Thank you, Guys and Gals for all of the interest.

*

To: Demosthenes384bcabout “Gave it 4* as well. Need to finish it though...4*”

*

I’m not sure there’s a sequel in this but due to the response and clamor for one, I may have to work hard to get a good one. Thank you for the 4. I really appreciate that you like it that much.

*

To: mitchawa, “...What happened to Tuesday and Wednesday?...”

*

Yeah so, after looking at it again I realize this really is a 4 Star story. I thought I did a solid job on the emotional front but this and other comments made me realize I wasn’t as thorough as I should‘ve been. Those missing days were SUPPOSED to convey how much emotional turmoil Gloria was in and I can see now that just was not conveyed well, by me. There are several reasons for this, but to go into them would just be making excuses. In retrospect, I really should have spent a little more time on crafting this one.

*

To: mattenw, “How does he know that she doesn't have some kind of STD or HIV? To trust? With a woman who is married and still fucks strangers? 4*!!!”

*

OK, so, I wanna be clear and say how much I truly appreciate you taking the time to post a legitimate, well thought out comment. I mean that. Thank you. AND I am so very grateful you thought this story warranted a 4 Star. Thank you for that, as well.

BUT, the comment itself is sorta… So, why would he fuck her? Because this is porn.

I needed a hot scene of a married woman fucking another guy. Because that makes people's juices start flowin when they read that. And then I just had to back fill in the explanation of how they got there. For the beginning of the story. Then fill in the aftermath for the ending.

-It’s just porn.

*

To: OldBrummie, “...Fully expected her to leave her husband and was surprised when she did not - but that is the kind of thing that happens. Excellent.”

*

I am so very glad you enjoyed it. Thank you. And yeah, I don’t necessarily like twists in every story. But this one has been done so many times. I felt it needed just a touch of depressing realism. :)

*

To: Anon, “______ . What the fuck was that shit? I finally gave up and just scrolled to the end and rated it a 1.”

*

Let’s be honest. You wouldn’t know a 1 Star story if it was up your ass doing Flutterkicks. A 1 Star story is “The Scarlet Letter” BY Nathaniel Hawthorne. That dog shit has got to be the most boring waste of time on the planet. A bunch of people all whining about how dare that WIDOW, cause yeah her husband wasn’t dead but no one knew that, fuck somebody else. And ALL of them had more important shit to worry about. Like survival in the American wilderness in the 1600’s! But instead, Hawthorne used this platform to preach at us about “The wages of sin.” A bunch of sanctimonious bull sh… Oh wait. Are you a Literary major?.. That makes so much sense now.

*

To: oldmanbill69, I am very happy you enjoyed it. Thank you for the comment.

*

To: Anon, “Mopar is race division from Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler. The Road Runner was Plymouth”

*

Alright. “Nods.” But Mitch is a Chevy man. Which means Dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler are just Dodge. “Nods and shrugs.”

*

To: desecration, “...Maybe others have better luck, but I doubt it: it is paradoxical to love and not want exclusivity.”

*

Yeah, and I tend to agree. I’m just not ready to put on the “Judge” hat and start telling people my Judaeo Christian stuff is the way.

*

To: katib, “I look for emotion in LW stories. In this story? Zilch! And as for Mitch, he's an arrogant stupid SOB. To be better, show some evidence of Tom's background and reaction. No. 2.”

*

I’m definitely getting the picture that I need to do a sequel to this one. Thank you very much for the comment.

*

To: Anon, “Ch 2 is needed...”

*

Yup… Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup. “Sigh.”

*

To: Legio_Patria_Nostra, “...But, what was annoying and distracting, was the _______. What? Why?”

*

OK! Jesus… I was trying out a new indent style and CLEARLY you and several other, legitimate, commenters think it sucked. Fine. I will have to come up with something a little less distracting. Maybe an Asterix at the beginning of a paragraph? And to answer the question before someone asks, one of the biggest enemies a story has is eye fatigue. Usually brought on by a huge F-ing wall of text. Little things like; spacing out your dialogue from the narration or BOLD/Italic text and indenting the paragraph can actually help relieve that fatigue.

Also, thank you very much for the 5*. That means a lot coming from you. :)

*

To: iameasel, “...THEY arent doing it, THEY are fantasizing about it, meaning they would gladly destroy their marriage to live the gay lifestyle they are repressing through their wife...”

*

God damn it, measel! I was all ready for some Troll BS from you and then you had to go an post a legitimate comment! I mean, you have a point and I can kind of see it. But in argument, I don’t know any Gay men who want to watch a man screw a woman.

*

To: Anon, “Terrible writing style. Idiotic characters. Not a clever or interesting thing here.”

*

ANNNND we’re back to the delusional mental eunuchs! You sir, may chomp on the curly hairs of my ass. God bless. :)

*

To: Anon, “It seems that Mitch's (the asshole) only real goal is to exacerbate the issues that the couple is having in order for him to get laid.”

*

Yeah. Though in his defense, I think we all screw up to some extent or another in life. And it wasn’t as if he had it planned out. He just lacked the moral strength to do what was right.

*

To: Anon: “Sorry, but he smokes: he's a weak ignorant addict.” AND “...Oh, and its still Fag Cuck Shit.”

*

Not to be a dick. Well, not to be a hurtful dick but, I smoke. And if it’s Fag Cuck Shit? Then why are you reading it?.. Thank you for the comment. I appreciate it.

*

To: tangledweed, “Original takes are rarer than good grammar, so I give this a provisional thumbs up.”

*

Thank you. I’m happy you enjoyed it. Now, I just have to worry about what that Provision is dependent upon.

*

To: BuzzCzar, “...but a character saying a 78 Corvette had been rusty doesn't know much about the fiberglass bodies of Corvettes.”

*

Ah ha! But a 78 Corvette didn’t have a Uni-body! So the character was talking about the frame! Yeah! Saved it! :) Also, I’m very happy you enjoyed the story well enough. AND, Love the truck in the photo. That - is - beautiful.

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 2 years ago

Well, I liked it, so 5 ☆s.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you RiverMaya. That is very kind of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, especially the uninhibited fucking. You're a good writer.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anon. I appreciate that and I am very glad you enjoyed the story.

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

I liked it a lot - and gave it five stars. I continue to marvel at the readers who act as if writing a story like this is active promotion of cuckolding, swapping and cheating.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Witton, Thank you for the comment and the 5. And yeah, some people seem to be incapable of just enjoying porn. It makes we wonder what they think about when they "beat off."

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
The story and the arguments

I understand taking issue with comments, especially with trolls that lurk here. But do you realize, that no one comes back to read your responses? An author writes, a reader comments, and then the reader is on to other things, so you never get the last word in the comment section, because you’re arguing to other readers, making other comments. It’s a little futile.

Then there are the mechanics of the story. Indenting is easy, just hit a tab or a series of spaces. There are grammatical conventions for a reason, your readers are used to them, and the mechanics of reading are smoother when you stay in the conventional lane. Inventing your own way can be annoying, as some of your readers have commented. Clever indenting may have cost you readers, and if that’s ok, why bother to post? I get aggravated with sentence fragments, and have left a story before I finish reading it more than once when I find myself reading, then re-reading a passage. If an author doesn’t care about clarity, why should a reader. The indenting thing? Just hit tab.

Now about your plot and characters. Other commenters have very effectively criticized flaws in each character. There was actually no character doing another wrong. Gloria wanted something different, and no reason is given. So what? Author’s choice, and no he doesn’t have to meet a reader’s criteria of finished. This was a snapshot in the author’s mind, and if he doesn’t want to give you a picture into Ted’s mind, he doesn’t have to. Mitch obviously took up a beautiful woman on an offer that was too good to be true. It was nice for him to offer a place for her after the big roll in the hay, but his thoughts and assumptions about Ted are almost irrelevant to the story, which the author focused on Mitch and Gloria. In the end, this story has a new and different take on cuckolding because he narrowed the focus to exclude the husband’s thoughts and feeling. So he left you with questions, good for him!

Thanks for writing! Ignore the trolls.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: maninconn,

Thank you so much for the comment. From the sound of it, you seemed to enjoy this story and from an author of your skill that is very flattering. Thank you so much.

*

“But do you realize, that no one comes back to read your responses?... so you never get the last word...”

*

That’s not actually true. I mean do the Trolls read my responses? No. But most of them don't ACTUALLY read my stories. They just post asinine comments and drop a 1 Star. SO, by that logic, I should just not post any stories on Literotica. Right? BUT! I do get the last word. Public record shows that I do. Just like when this comment posts. The site shows exactly who got the last word. Whether they read it or not is not my issue. Them ignoring my replies and pretending they gave me a scathing rebuke is just another example of their juvenile delusions.

*

“The indenting thing? Just hit tab.”

*

This is gonna sound harsh. I love you baby but, are you on Crack? Anyway, Yes. When I post to Amazon it does indeed show every Tab I put into the text where indentation is needed. But Literotica does an “Align Left” erasing any Tabs that were in the Text. So I’m playing with it to see what works. And where as I LOVE your work. I really do. If you cannot deal with it or it just annoys you? That is OK. Just because I am a fan of yours does not mean you have to reciprocate. It’s alright. I’ll still read the next story you post and probably enjoy it.

*

“Thanks for writing!...” You - are - welcome! :) “...Ignore the trolls.” NEVER!!!! :)

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - nope it is certainly not very interesting for me - sorry better luck with your next story.

hotpussiehotpussieover 2 years ago

another cheating whore

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: nixrox, I'm sorry you didn't dig it. BUT... not all of us are into the same things.

*

To: hotpussie, What'd you miss the "cuckold" tag or something?

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

I liked the storey, but not the ending, lots of different ways the ending could of gone. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Woodencav, I hear ya. I just really liked the believable ending. I mean, it's what I could see happening in reality. But, thank you for the comment and the 3 stars.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

This s the first story that follows this line of thinking, I truly enjoyed. It wasn't a development in some psychology of a character. The Mitch wasn't an asshole that projected dominance. He simply read the before and after and honestly stated an observation and he was correct. Very well written.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: AA82ndAA, Thank you so much. It makes me feel good when people can just enjoy a story. I am very glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave up short of mid 1st page.... much too hard to read

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anon "Gave up short of..."

Dude, we all know you weren't ever going to finish reading ANY story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it until the ending, dropped a point for that. As for the person who said that it was hard to read, maybe he/she should borrow some kindergarten books and work up to adult reading.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon "I really..."

I'm glad you liked it. I am sorry you didn't dig the ending but I kind of like it. I think i9t;s just one of those things where some folks like it and some don't. But I got a bunch of other stuff you may enjoy more and I 'd love to hear what you think about them.

Thank you for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its always nice to help a friend. Too bad she has a dick for a husband.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

TO: Anon, "Its always nice to help a friend. Too bad she has a dick for a husband."

Ha ha ha. I suppose so. As for her husband? I mean, SHE married him.

Thank you for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC is a prick. He should never have agreed to become involved in his friend's marriage without first discussing goals, rules and expectations for the "sexual exhibition" with the husband. The MC knows nothing really about the husband but nonetheless feels comfortable inserting himself into the marriage and then demonizing the husband for what the MC conjectures to be the husband's feelings and motivations. In reality, the MC is far more concerned about himself than he is about his supposed friend or her spouse. He becomes the proverbial "snake in the grass." Both his friend and her husband deserved better from him. In fact, she desperately needs a new friend.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year agoAuthor

TO: Anon: "The MC is a prick..."

Thank you very much for the comment but it sounds like you think I was trying to argue his cause or something. And I wasn't. This was based on something I heard. not DID or even knew the people involved. I just thought it was an interesting piece of porn. But yeah. The MC's a douche.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy12 months ago

I thought this sounded very realistic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She picked the wrong guy.

Typical woman picking a asshole for some new cock.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinder11 months agoAuthor

To: NVDiceGuy, Thank you. I was going for "believable."

To: Anon, Is there really such a thing as a "Typical" woman?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...