So, She Says...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______He slid out from under Gloria to watch as she tried to swallow all of it. A lot of his cum had leaked out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. But the look she gave him said she couldn't be happier. He was still holding her in place with his left hand as she continued to suck. He felt rather cruel as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. But even he had to admit this was the most arousing thing he had ever seen.

______He had almost forgotten about Ted. He4 stole another glance but Ted seemed to be lost in the eroticism of the moment.

______Mitch picked up his T-shirt. Using it to wipe the cum from Glora's face when he pulled her off his dick. Once she was clean he laid her back on the bed. Giving her deep kisses as he settled into position between her legs.

"You don't like the taste of your own cum?" She asked in a cutesy voice.

"What a fuckin surprise. Right?" He answered in a gruff tone.

______Her hands braced against his chest. As her eyes went screwy from the sensation of his cock slipping into her. It took a few moments for her to get used to the feel of Mitch as he eased in and out of her. He wasn't sure what she was used to but this slow grind seemed to be hitting all of her bells. He lowered his head to her right breast to give it the attention it had missed out on earlier.

______He felt her grip his head and lower her face to him. He broke off his suckle and joined her in a deep slow kiss matching the pace of their coupling. She made the sweetest little mewling moans that were proving to be quite potent against his resolve. Many long slow strokes later, he felt Gloria grip him tight as her hips ground against him. Mitch came like a dump truck taking his turn to moan into her mouth. A moment later his balls were soaked with her juices just before she relaxed. He never stopped pumping into her.

______Mitch recaptured her mouth to continue their slow lovemaking. Gloria had never felt so sated in her life. She could barely keep her light grip on Mitch's shoulders as he slowly ground back and forth inside of her. Her legs were bent yet lying lazily out to his sides. Mitch kept his eyes on his lovely friend. Relishing every moment of this unbelievable fantasy.

______Gloria's next orgasm rocked her body eliciting a gasp from her. She fought to keep her eyes on Mitch. Who seemed almost manic as he ground harder into her while she came. When she whimpered at its end, Mitch kissed her once more. Two more orgasms later, she was begging him to cum in her and end it. Seeing her drenched in sweat. Begging for him to finish her. Was all Mitch could stand. He pulled her close before drilling her as hard as he could until his cock erupted like Mount Vesuvius.

______They rolled together onto his back while he kissed her gently to sleep. Or at least he thought he did. He closed his eyes for a moment. But when he opened them they were under a blanket and the room was quiet.

______Gloria looked to be asleep. She had a beautiful little snore that he was pretty sure wasn't fake. Ted was no longer in the chair but someone had draped a blanket over them. Probably Ted, Mitch mused. Since he and Gloria would've been too wasted to get up and get it.

______Easing himself out from under Gloria, Mitch got out of bed to pull on his jeans. He slipped his shoes back on and was about to tug on his T-shirt when he remembered. {There's a lot of my cum on that shirt.} He stuffed a knot of the shirt into his left rear pocket so it hung out but would stay in place. Then he went to the kitchen. The time on the coffee machine said 6:18 A.M.

"Well, we did pass out early last night." He said to himself.

He walked to the coffee machine. {Fucking Keurig... What kind of asshole drinks ONE cup of coffee.} He thought, as he located the coffee capsule in the cupboard over the machine.

"Any chance you can make me one?" Came from behind him.

Mitch turned to see Gloria in a long white silk robe. She was leaning against the doorway to the kitchen with her arms crossed. Her hair was disheveled and she had a faint grin. She looked phenomenal.

"You can have this first one." He smiled.

"Ah, ladies first?" She said with eyebrows raised as she walked toward him.

"No." He laughed with a shake of his head. "It's your house."

"Ah." She nodded before rubbing his shoulder. Her expression changed to a more sincere expression. "How was your night?"

"Exceptional, actually." He replied with a smile. "How was yours?"

She gave him a genuine smile. "Really, really good." She laughed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Your cup." he stated as he handed her the first cup.

______She turned to get the cream and sugar. While he reloaded the machine. Mitch felt like there should be something more to say. But he was damned if he could think of what it was. So once Gloria had her coffee the way she liked it. They stood there in silence while Mitch's coffee brewed.

______He added cream and sugar to his drink then motioned for her to follow him out to her back porch. He set his coffee down, pulled out his cigarettes and lighter then sat down on one of her deck chairs. To his surprise she sat in his lap before he could complain. He gave her a look that said "Presumptuous."

"Sorry." She shrugged. "These chairs are hard on my ass."

"Uh huh. You know? Most women consider me a pain in their ass." He stated as he lit a cigarette.

"Oh, I know." She smiled as she took a sip of her coffee.

After a few minutes of silence he asked, "Where's Ted?"

"I found him sleeping in the guest room." Mitch nodded as he exhaled away from her before picking up his cup and taking a sip. "This was weird. Right?" She asked.

He shrugged. "It didn't feel weird."

"No." She laughed. "No, it felt GREAT... but it - IS - weird... Right?"

He shrugged again. "...Not for swingers."

She almost spilled her coffee, she laughed so hard. "Uh huh. And are you a swinger?"

"I flunked Kindergarten."

"What?" She smiled.

"I don't share well." He smiled before taking another drag of his smoke. He could see her thinking about something. Gloria had a habit of touching her tongue to her top lip when she was deep in thought. "What're you thinking?"

She shook her head. "I'm not sure yet... What're you thinking?"

Mitch laughed. "Uhhhhh." He shook his head now. "I'm not sure how to say it."

"You mean, without hurting me?"

"No." She made a face as she leaned away from him. "Not that I want to hurt you, dumbass."

"That's better. I think... Did you call me a dumbass?"

"It's pronounced Dumas."

"Oh good. I was almost insulted." She replied before taking another sip. "So spill it."

______He seemed to deflate a little. Which gave Gloria the impression this was going to be bad.

"Ted never should've agreed to this."

She nodded. "Why?"

"When you told him you wanted to be with other men. He was supposed to ask you what you expected to get from it. And IF you actually had some kind of concrete expectations. Then HE was supposed to do that."

Gloria shrugged. "He probably didn't think of that. I know I didn't... Wait. Did you think of this before? Is this one of those RED FLAGS you were talking about?!"

______Mitch just smiled at her as he picked up his cup for another sip.

"Why didn't you mention this then? I could've told Ted and I wouldn't have had to sleep wiOHhhhh, I just answered my own question."

______Mitch smiled at her as he put his cup down.

"You're a selfish dick." He smiled and nodded as he took another drag of his cigarette. "Why am I not fucking furious with you?"

"I suspect, - that you suspect, - that there is more wrong with your marriage than you think." He replied in a matter of fact tone.

"Shit." She took another sip as she thought over what he'd just said. "Tell me all of the red flags."

"Oooooph. Uh,.. One: If Ted was doing his job, you wouldn't be thinking about sex with other men. Not seriously, anyway. Two: I was the only person on your list when you walked into my office. That's not a list. That's hoping for a life line..."

"Fuck." She interrupted. "Go on."

"...Him actually saying YES, makes me think he doesn't actually love you..." he could see her deflate in response to that comment. "OR he could just have a kink."

"I'm not sure that's better." She replied with a pensive shake of her head. "Fuck." She uttered before taking another sip of coffee.

______Mitch finished his cigarette before the two of them finished their coffee.

"It's probably time for me to go."

______Gloria nodded at him but didn't move to get off his lap. He wasn't sure what she was feeling but she was a friend. So he gave her time to let him know. A few moments later she leaned forward and put her empty cup on the side table. Then she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. Mitch pulled her tight against him for several minutes. He could feel her body shaking from her crying.

______Mitch didn't see her on Monday. Or on Tuesday. Or on Wednesday. At least not until, just before Lunch. Which is when he heard a knock at his office door. He looked up to see Gloria standing there. He took a moment to take in her appearance. She was wearing a black skirt with a cream top and she had her hair in a bun. She looked good.

"Hey, kid. How're you doing?" He smiled.

"Uh, not good." She smiled. "Have you got a minute?"

______He nodded in answer. Gloria stepped in and closed his door before taking a seat in front of his desk.

"So.........." She said?

".........Yes?" He replied with an exaggerated nod.

She laughed with a shake of her head. "Ted and I had sex Saturday night."

"I sold my Corvette."

"Hey! This is me time. You can wait."

"Sorry. Sorry. I thought we were doing that [who 's weekend was better] thing."

"...You think selling your Vet is better than sex?"

"Oh fuck yeah." He smiled with several big nods.

"Fuck you." She smiled.

"OK. You had sex with Ted. That's good. right?"

She shook her head again. "He kept telling me how hot it was to watch you fuck me." Mitch shrugged. He had suspected. "We screwed Sunday morning. Same thing." She shook her head once more. "SO! Long story short. By Monday morning I'm starting to feel like a human sized pocket pussy." Mitch's eyebrows shot up. "Hell, Sunday night and Monday morning, I didn't even move with him. I just laid there while he drilled into me and talked about how he almost came when you held my head down on your cock."

"...OK." Mitch commented.

"Just before he went to work on Monday. He asked if I thought you might come over to do it again."

"Bwahahahahahahahahaha! AHhhhhhhhhh.... No." He ended with a dead serious voice. "I don't fuck for other people's entertainment. I did what I did because you're a friend."

Gloria did NOT look surprised. "What am I supposed to do here?"

Mitch shook his head. "...I got a 2000 square foot house with three bedrooms and two baths." He shrugged.

It was her turn to laugh. "Just like that, huh?" She smiled.

"Yeah." He nodded. "You don't have to sleep in the Master bedroom. Hell, you don't even have to have sex with me ever again. But you DO need to get away from that piece of shit husband of yours."

"He's a piece of shit because he likes watching me fuck someone else?"

Mitch gave a large emphatic shake of the head. "Hell no!.. It's got nothing to do with his kinks. He's a piece of shit because he doesn't give a damn about you."

"What do you mean?"

"That motherfucker watched me make love to you for hours..."

She gave him a shrugged smirk

"Well, it felt like hours. Anyway, he watched me give you one screamer after another. Nice and slow and easy. Because I was paying attention to you and looking for what you responded to. And all he got out of that was how hot it was for - HIM?"

"Wellll..." She whined a cringe at him.

" Uh huh. Look, You're not my end all be all..."

"Gee, thanks." She interrupted.

"And I am NOT madly in love with you."

"It just keeps getting better." She interjected sarcastically.

"I'm just a friend of yours. But even I took the time to see what you liked. Meanwhile, your husband, the guy who IS supposed to be madly in love with you, couldn't be bothered?"

She shook her head as she licked her lips nervously. "...I can't blame him for that. It was a lot to take in."

"Man, fuck that guy. You need to move on. Maybe not me but somebody else or somewhere else."

"I..." She shook her head again. "I'm not ready for that yet."

______Mitch was pretty sure from her body language that she never would be. She'd just stay in a bad relationship and wait.

He shook his head at her. "I understand. But I'm here if you need me. OK?"

"Yeah." She gave him a sad smile. "Thanks, Mitch." Once she realized he had nothing else to say, "Well, I should go check in with the boss." She smiled again.

"Sure thing. I'll see you around." He said before he got up from his desk. Walked around and hugged her. He watched her as she left his office.

"Ted, you're fucking idiot." He sighed.

END

**********************************************************************

Hi everyone, thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this story? Then please be sure to Vote and Comment. I'd love to hear what you think.

Thank you.

Hayden D. Linder

12