All Comments on 'So Strange and Wild Ch. 00: The Fool'

by T_A_Rocchi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed it. I took my wife to a "lifestyle" party & watched 5 different men fuck both her mouth & cunt. She loved it & talked me into sucking off 3 of the guys. We've done it several times. I plan to do it again so she can watch. I very much enjoyed having different cocks in my bisexual mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not quite a zipless fuck but pretty close.

Feel bad asking for a second part as this leaves everything untied off and not sorted, but the characters are so interesting I want to know more. And try out different positions.

This could end now with a goodbye or could be the start of a life-time romance.

Or do you leave your reader hanging with his worn out dick still out?

T_A_RocchiT_A_Rocchiabout 2 months agoAuthor

"This could end now with a goodbye or could be the start of a life-time romance."

There's at least one more option, but it might be a while before we swing back around to Katya. Stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userT_A_Rocchi@T_A_Rocchi
"It is not a bad thing to settle for the Little Way, not the big search for the big happiness but the sad little happiness of drinks and kisses, a good little car and a warm deep thigh."