All Comments on 'So This is Us Now?'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bucco40bucco409 months ago

Love it. Hope there's another chapter.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipper9 months ago

Jan sounds like a dream! Please another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's in general a treat to read your story with the humorous style and flow of the dialogue/story. Can hardly be better.

However, a clear 5* was pulled down to 4* by two elements:

1. The various mouth to anus aspects are so unhealthy to be totally off-putting -- enough to lose a star by itself. (Although the protagonist strayed from further exploration of the one finger of hers ...)..

2. Your text is blemished by just too many irritating errors like missing or incorrect words or incorrect spelling. (Saying this as one who has English as a second language ....). These are things you likely would detect yourself if you had let the finished text rest for a couple of days, and then slowly read it aloud for yourself - or let anybody else read it before submitting.

But besides that, the text was so well written that I became curious on other stories of yours.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy339 months ago

Very well written! Really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally awesome

Where's chapter 2?

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

He needs to fill aunt Jan with his seed. How about chap 2.

bucco40bucco409 months ago

Would love to read another chapter. Maybe have Jerry and Carol join them. Carol in a lezzie three way then have the boys take turns on each ladies ass.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong9 months ago

Absolutely hot as hell! Love love love this story.

Please more chapters.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Loved it! So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

Put this in gay male

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

If you are going to have gay male sex in a story warn the reader first. If I knew that little fact I wouldn’t have read it and you wouldn’t have gotten a one star from me. Was a three star story but went down to one. Only have yourself to blame.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done. Of course there were some grammatical errors but nit picking doesn't change the fact that it's a good story that flows well without a lot of repetition, 10" cocks and massive tits. While guys like girl on girl stuff they almost always shy away from guy on guy action. My guess is they're afraid of losing their self proclaimed image of being manly. - they expect blow jobs from their women but won't eat pussy. Give me a beak. As a very old straight guy I do like to see some gay male action and truth be told over the past several years I've wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. I think I would enjoy it. Having said this the two kids experimentation with sucking cock is a nice touch but surely doesn't change your story into being in the gay male category. I plan to read the rest of your writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbolaone@Ebolaone
Love reading stories on here. Into nudism, anything bi and women's feet. If you see me in a chat, and want to chat, feel free to PM me.