So This is Us Now?

Story Info
A Mother, Son and Auntie have fun in the sun.
8.7k words
4.71
86.5k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers

Have you ever had that aroused and ashamed feeling about something you've done sexually? One of those encounters that pushed you to your moral limits, once it was over you couldn't believe what you had done?

I had one such encounter recently. I felt horrible about what I did and what a huge turn on it was for me.

At this point, I should probably introduce myself; I'm Janice but I go by Jan. I'm forty three years old, five foot eight inches tall and lately on a good day, right around one hundred and sixty pounds. Yeah, I'm not as tight and trim as I was in my twenties but I'm still pretty far from being a doughy blob.

One of the plusses about gaining my middle aged weight is my boobs grew from a small C cup to a rather healthy D that seem to fit my plump, as one friend used to call them, raspberry nipples better. My butt has a nice womanly roundness to it. My legs aren't skinny but they're not tree trunks either.

Top it off with my curly, shoulder length brown hair and eyes and I'm a pretty nice looking middle aged woman...if I do say so myself.

So here's what happened....

I was visiting my best friend Ingrid and her just turned nineteen year old son Brett. It was June and warm, so the three of us spent the morning and afternoon lounging by the pool.

I know I was probably a little old and there was maybe a little too much of me going on to have been wearing a bikini, but one of the other plusses about getting older, I really didn't give a fuck.

Judging from how many times I caught Brett staring at my boobs and butt, I don't think he minded.

Brett had disappeared inside the house and Ingrid and I were lying side by side sunning.

"I have to pee," I announced.

"Bushes or bathroom?" she asked.

"Bathroom," I answered. "I'm not an animal. I was going to ask is if you wanted me to bring anything back."

"As long as you promise to wash your hands," she answered. "I'll have a glass of wine."

Not bothering with a cover up, I went inside.

Passing Brett's bedroom on the way to the bathroom I looked inside and saw an opportunity that there was no way I was going to pass up.

When Brett was a kid, his dear Auntie (me) taught him the joys of startling people. I have to admit, the boy excelled at it. There was many a time that Ingrid and I would be shopping and suddenly five year old Brett would come blasting out from the middle of a clothing rack and scare that crap out of us. Or walking down a dark hallway and he would appear with a scream. To his credit, he loved being on the receiving end of those scares almost as much as he did, doing them.

The year before, when I was staying with them, the three of us got up early to go to a flea market. As soon as we got out of the car, Brett disappeared.

In hindsight I should have known something was up.

Ingrid and I made our way through the maze of cars, figuring he'd catch up. I was walking past a minivan when he jumped from behind the car and literally scared the piss out of me.

I soaked my shorts, down my legs and covered my feet and sandals. Thankfully my shorts were a dark blue and even after pouring water over them so I didn't smell like pee all day, it was hard to notice they were wet. My legs and sandals were easy enough to rinse and in no time we were continuing our day.

"I will get even with you," I warned him.

Passing by his bedroom, I saw an opportunity to get even that was far too tempting.

The door was open and his back was to it. His shorts were around his ankles and judging from the way his right shoulder and arm was moving, he was having a wank.

I snuck up behind him as quietly as I could...

"WHATCHA DOING?" I yelled, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand.

Damn! The kid had a nice ass.

"AHHH!" he gave a startled scream as he spun around.

The scream was followed by a grunt and I suddenly felt five or six hot streams of his cum splash onto my bare stomach.

"Oh God Auntie Jan," he cried out as he tried to cover his still hard cock with his hands. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to...Oh shit."

"Relax," I told him. "You're gonna give yourself an aneurism. It's no big deal."

I leaning down to grab a towel off the floor to clean up with, I had to fight the almost overwhelming urge to give his softening penis a kiss.

"You're not going to tell my mother are you?" he asked in a panic.

"Of course I am," I answered as I wiped his cum of my tummy. "She will shit kittens if we don't tell her and she finds out. Don't worry; you're not going to get in any trouble."

I pulled him in for a hug. My pussy twinged as his still dripping cock rubbed against my bare stomach.

"We good?" I asked.

He nodded.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and left for the bathroom.

"You two still playing that stupid game?" Ingrid asked as she sipped on her wine.

She rarely found our scare game humorous.

"Yeah, I got him pretty good this time," I told her. "I'd say we're even for last year."

"I'm surprised you didn't catch him jacking off," she laughed.

I guessed this was one of those now or never moments.

"He was," I told her.

"Oh my God," she laughed.

"Yeah scared him so bad he jizzed all over me."

"Fucking what?"

I told her how I'd snuck up behind him. How he turned and let loose.

"Are you alright?"

"Really? It's not the first time a guy has come on my stomach," I told her. "Granted it's been a while, but I do like how it feels."

"Uh that's my son you're talking about," she reminded me.

"Mom, I'm going over to Scott's," Brett called out.

"Brett, come out here and say good bye properly," Ingrid called back.

"You're going to be cool, right?" I asked.

Sheepishly, Brett walked outside.

"Give me a hug," Ingrid said with outstretched arms.

Dutifully, he leaned over and gave his mother a hug.

"Did you want to say goodbye to Auntie Jan or would you rather just blast another load on her?" she laughed.

"You're not mad?" Brett asked, red faced.

"Well I'm not exactly thrilled you're running around shooting off on my friends," she continued laughing. "But accidents happen."

He gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and left.

"Wow," Ingrid exclaimed after he'd gone. "I didn't get a kiss."

"That's because you're an evil and horrible person," I told her. "You're going to give him a complex about masturbating."

"It's all he does lately," she told me.

"Sounds pretty normal," I stated.

My pussy started to tingle as I pictured Brett pumping away at his hard cock.

"It's not like I have a problem with it," she told me. "It's just that he's not terribly discreet about it."

"Example?"

"Last year, when he turned eighteen he decided he wanted to become a nudist," she told me.

"Wow, the waffle didn't fall far from the tree there," I interjected.

"Why do I try and talk to you?" she asked, "Given my penchant for nudity when I was his age, I agreed, when at home, it's clothing optional."

"Wow, that's pretty cool," I said. "The two of you hanging out naked together."

"No," she corrected me. "Just him."

"You don't get naked too?"

"No I don't," she told me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Promise you won't judge," she said.

"I'm your best friend," I answered. "Of course I'm going to judge you."

"I still don't know why I talk to you," she replied. "But anyway, his first day nude around the house was a Saturday. I was in the kitchen when he came out. To his credit, he was totally nude. I watched him as he got his coffee and went over to the breakfast table. I couldn't pull my eyes away as his cock bounced as he walked towards me. He asked if I wanted a refill, I told him yes, he grabbed my cup and went back to the kitchen."

The image in my mind made my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

"When he came back, he didn't have an erection, but he had firmed up a bit," she continued. "I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He caught me staring and it started filling out even more until he was standing there drinking coffee, completely hard. He was a little embarrassed, but he didn't try and cover up or anything."

"Wow. Sounds like Brett likes having Mommy see his cock."

"That's my son you're...Oh never mind," she laughed. "The problem is, Mommy likes seeing Brett's hard cock."

"It turned you on, seeing him hard?" I asked, knowing the answer.

God knows it was turning me on just hearing about it!

"He finished his coffee, told me he was going for a swim and went outside...Thankfully."

"Why thankfully?"

"If he'd stayed any longer, I would have been on my knees with his hard cock in my mouth. I haven't gone nude with him because with me naked too, it would be too easy for me to lose control and...You know."

"I get it," I told her. "So what did you do?"

"As soon as he went outside, I made a beeline for my bedroom."

"And?" I asked, wanting all the gory details.

"I took off my t-shirt and shorts," she told me. "My panties were absolutely soaked...and I masturbated."

"That is hot!" I exclaimed. "Weird, but hot."

"It gets weirder," she assured me. "A few weeks ago, he fell asleep while we were watching a movie together. I don't know what he was dreaming about, but whatever it was it must have been good. His penis started getting hard. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I feel horrible about it, but I couldn't help myself..."

"Looking at his boner is not a big deal," I assured her.

"I...touched it," she confessed. "I reached out and ran my hand over his cock."

"Oh my God," I whispered.

"It felt so good...he was so hard. I wanted to suck it."

"Really?" I asked.

"I was disgusted with myself," she continued. "But yes. I had my hand wrapped around it and was leaning down to take him in my mouth, when he stirred and I chickened out. Pretty fucked up, huh?"

"I think the only fucked up part about it was you chickening out," I told her as my nipples ached and my clit throbbed. "I am so turned on right now, I can't even..."

"Me too," she admitted. "If you want we could get ourselves off together or we could...."

Reaching over, she caressed the side of my boob.

"I thought you didn't go for the whole girl sex thing?" I asked, my right hand already down the front of my bathing suit bottoms, rubbing my swollen clit.

"I'm older now," she replied, moving closer to me. "I haven't tried it, but I have had fantasies."

Placing her finger under my chin, she brought my mouth to hers. Our lips met, the tip of her tongue gently pushed between my lips and wrestled with mine.

My fingers picked up speed as she ran her tongue over my throat, a major hot spot on my body. I groaned as the tip of her tongue found its way to my ear lobe, an even hotter hot spot.

I started trembling with anticipation, hoping for what would happen next, knowing that she knew, it was one of those things that had and will always push me over the cliff when I was close to climaxing...

She teased the inner part of my ear, just to torture me.

"Please," I pleaded.

It's embarrassing to admit, but there was nothing more in the world I wanted than to feel her wet, gooey tongue deep in my ear. I don't know what it is about it, but the sound and the way it feels will put me over the orgasm edge every time!

I quivered as I felt her tongue sliding in...So good!....I was going to.....

"Mom, I'm home," Brett's announcement from inside the house shattered the moment.

We pulled away from each other and straightened ourselves up. I barely got my breathing under control when he came out to see us.

God there were times I really hated that kid!

The rest of the day and evening was uneventful. I knew Ingrid would never finish what we'd started with Brett home, so I didn't press the issue.

But that night, alone in the guest room, my thoughts started to run riot...

The image of Brett's tight, slightly pale ass, had me running my hands over my breasts.

The flash I saw of his hard cock jutting out from his fist, had me pinching and pulling on my nipples.

The sexy moan he made as he started to cum, made me slide two fingers in my dripping pussy.

The feel of his hot cum, jetting from his cock and splashing all over my tummy, had me finger fucking myself with my left hand while the fingers on my right hand danced over my swollen clit.

The thought of feeling his hard cock, throbbing and shooting in my mouth, my pussy or even my butt, made my back arch and toes curl.

I let out the quietest moan I could as my climax coursed through my body.

I woke the next morning, feeling rather good.

So good, in fact, I decided I wanted to make myself cum again.

I heard Ingrid stirring as my middle finger ran light circles over my clit. The possibility of her walking into the room and seeing me totally nude, knees spread and fingering myself added to my excitement.

The thought of Brett walking in, watching his Auntie pleasuring herself while he played with his rock hard cock...

It was too exciting, those images would make me cum too fast.

My thoughts focused on Ingrid.

Back before Brett was born, right after she and I turned eighteen, we had an apartment together. It was a small two bedroom affair, but it had a wonderful and relatively secluded patio.

It was absolutely perfect for two young women to tan to their hearts content.

At first, we were donned our old two piece bathing suits. The kind that mothers approved of and dad's tolerated. In a quest to achieve more provocative tan lines, those two pieces gave way to skimpy string bikinis that neither parent would approve.

Those didn't last much longer. In our mission to be cutting edge, women of the world, we decided that independent women such as ourselves couldn't be bothered with tops and in no time, we were sunning our breast along with the rest of our bodies.

God I loved that.

Proper young ladies did not bare their breasts to the world! No matter how wonderful the sun felt on my sensitive nipples, or how erotic it felt, as they stiffened when a cool breeze swept over our bodies, not to mention how thrilling it was to run my fingers over them, in the guise of spreading the suntan oil evenly, outside and beside my best friend.

The sun felt so good on my breasts and nipples...it made me wonder....

One Saturday, Ingrid and I were laying out together. The warmth of the sun made me brave.

Reaching down to my hips, I casually untied my bikini bottoms as if it were perfectly normal...something I did every day. I slowly pulled them out from under me and dropped them to the ground.

"So this is us now?" Ingrid questioned, watching me.

"I want to get some sun on my buns," I stated, rolling over on my stomach, exposing my pale white cheeks to the world.

"I suppose you expect me to get naked too?"

"Perish the thought," I exclaimed with an exaggerated flourish. "If modesty prevents you from going nude, which by the way is the word we nudists prefer, I won't hold that against you."

"So you're a nudist now?" Ingrid chuckled.

"Why yes, I believe I am," I stated grandly.

Ingrid wiggled out of her bottoms and tossed them at me.

"So this is us now," she stated.

Well, that sent Ingrid and me down the nudist path. Rather quickly she and I started wearing less and less around the house, finally getting to the point of stripping down as soon as we walked through the front door.

Was it freeing and empowering to live my life nude? Yes!

Did I find it erotic doing every day things nude? Yes!

Did it turn me on to watch my best friends boobs jiggle and her nice round ass wriggle as she went about every day things nude? I have to admit, it did a little.

I don't know if it's common with new nudists, but I found the nudist lifestyle really aroused me. To be honest, it still does today. But in those days...Oh my God! I am glad for towels or I would have left puddles everywhere I sat.

Fast forward a year....

It was a Saturday night. As was the ritual, I was spending it on the couch, rubbing an Aloe, vitamin E, coconut lotion on a very naked and very pregnant Ingrid's stomach and thighs.

I was nude too, if you're into that kind of thing.

When he found out that Ingrid was pregnant, her then boyfriend actually skipped town. Something I thought only happened in movies.

So it was just her and me.

"Whoa!" Ingrid exclaimed as, while I was massaging the skin on her inner thigh. "Easy there."

"Was I rubbing too hard?"

"No, you were rubbing too good," she sighed. "I don't know what's going on but it's starting to...uh...Turn me on a little....It's been a while. It's not like guys are lining up for the fat, preggo chick."

"Oh, want me to stop?" I asked. "Or should I keep going?"

I wasn't a lesbian, bisexual or even bi-curious at the time. I swear!

So I was almost as surprised as Ingrid was when I reached out and ran my finger tips over her pussy.

She wasn't kidding about getting turned on, she was very wet.

"What the...we....Ohhh," she stammered as my finger parted her slick lips and grazed her clit.

"Want me to stop?" I asked lightly touching her swollen little nub.

"Yes...uh no...please keep going," she pleaded, grabbing my wrist and directing my fingers lower.

She cried out as my middle finger parted her lips and pressed inside of her.

"Right there," she moaned, rocking her hips as my finger slid in and out of her. "So good."

I figured if one finger was good, two would be twice as good.

"You're gonna make me cum," she announced as my index finger joined my middle one.

Ingrid ground her pussy against my hand hard as she got closer to climaxing.

"Harder," she cried, grabbing my wrist, pulling my fingers in deeper.

She moaned and her body heaved as her climaxing pussy clenched my fingers.

"Oh my God!" she sighed, her body still trembling as her pussy released my fingers. "Thank you. It's been so long since someone has made me cum...eww what are you doing?"

I was licking her juices from my fingers.

"Just trying to decide how I wanted to do round two," I told her.

"You mean? You want to... You can't...You don't really want to..." she told me.

Yet she hadn't closed her legs. I took it as a good sign.

"If I didn't want to," I said, kneeling in front of her, my face inches from her gleaming pussy. "Would do this?"

I ran my tongue between her lips and flicked it softly on her clit.

In all honesty, no one was more surprised I did that than me. The things I do for my friends....But she did taste really good.

Knowing this would, more likely than not, be the only time I ever got a chance to go down on another woman, I went for it.

My wiggling tongue split her lips as I drove it as deep as I could inside of her. I let the tip of my tongue caress those same lips, up and down, carefully avoiding her clit. I loved the way she moaned and sighed as I got ever so close to her swollen button, but pulled back at the last moment.

"Please make me cum," she pleaded.

"All in good time," I purred.

Taking matters into her own hands or rather hips, Ingrid started rocking her hips in an attempt to guide my mouth to her clit. I was alternating lapping at her and sliding my tongue in and out of her when her hips rocked up a little too high.

"Oh fuck!" Ingrid grunted as my tongue grazed her butt.

"You like that?" I accused, more than asked, before licking it again.

"Feels good...Ughhh," she moaned as my tongue penetrated her tight hole.

"That's weird," I told her.

"Say's the woman licking my butthole."

She had a point.

Getting back to the task and hand, or rather mouth, I put said mouth into overdrive.

Gently running my tongue around her butt, flicking it over her glistening lips and finally showing her clit the attention desperately wanted.

Her thighs started to quiver as I took her hard little nub between my lips and caressed it with the tip of my tongue. They quivered a little more as my index finger slid in and out of her pussy. The quivers turned to shakes as my middle finger eased into her butt.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers