So This is Us Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna cum," she announced, gripping the sides of my head.

She groaned as her pussy and butt clenched and throbbed around my fingers. Her body shook and flailed as her climax rolled through her body.

"Well that was interesting," I said as I licked her juices from my index finger. I wasn't quite adventurous enough to do the same to my middle one.

"So this is us now," she panted. "Just give me a second to catch my breath."

While she calmed down, I headed to the kitchen to wash my hands. I gave a brief thought to washing the Ingrid off of my face, but decided against it.

Going back to the living room, I found my dear friend, sprawled out on the couch asleep and because she's my good friend I'll say she was snoring lightly... In reality, it made me think of Large Marge "it sounded like a garbage truck, dropped off the Empire State Building."

Deciding to let her sleep, but being horny beyond all belief and not wanting to sulk off to my room to get myself off, I sat down on the other end of the couch, like a total creeper, I slowly fingered my pussy as I gazed at her naked body.

I felt guilty as I came, staring at her big boobs, long legs, her thick blonde muff and butthole that I'd so recently fingered and licked...And I felt guilty the three other times I did it that night too.

The next morning was less awkward than I would have guessed.

"Janice, I'm sorry but I can't do this," she told me as she sipped her coffee.

"Hey, it may not be the best cup I've ever made but I didn't see you getting up early to brew the coffee."

"Please be serious for a minute....What happened last night, I just can't....you know."

"Oh you mean the whole carpet munching thing," I said. "Why can't you? Am I not good enough for you?"

"No that's not it," she said. "I'm not a lesbian or even bi."

"Neither am I," I told her.

"But..."

"No butts, last night it was just me helping out my best friend. I'm not interested at all in other women. I always figured I would do it sometime in my life. But I pictured it as a threesome and doing it for my rich husband or boyfriend, so he'd buy me a Porsche 911. But for you, I did it for love, not my dream car."

"That's so sweet of you."

Back to the present, me in Ingrid's guest bedroom, strumming my clit like a rented banjo... I got myself off during my reminisce right about the time I licked Ingrid's pussy. I just figured you'd want to hear about the rest of the night.

Licking my fingers clean, I got up, threw on a pair of shorts, a tee shirt and went to the kitchen to get coffee started.

I'd just poured the first cup when an office attired Ingrid came storming into the kitchen.

"I made you breakfast," I said, handing her the cup.

"I am so late."

"Yeah me too," I commiserated. "I'm missing valuable sun time."

"Hey, before I forget," she said as she was headed for the front door. "Today is some sort of naked day...."

"National Nude Day," I prompted.

"You know about it?" she asked. Then answered herself. "Of course you would know. Anyway, Brett was a little bummed about you being here so he couldn't run around naked with his friends. So if you wouldn't mind and I'm sure you would be his hero, going somewhere this afternoon so they can do their thing."

"Way ahead of you on that," I assured her as she walked out the door.

I admit, I had a plan for the day. It was a wonderful, ego feeding plan involving nudity and teasing, but as you'll see, things got a bit out of hand.

As soon as Ingrid left, I stripped off my clothes and went back to the kitchen.

Donning an apron, I set about making breakfast.

I was just about done plating the eggs when I heard a surprised Brett behind me.

"You're naked," he stated the obvious.

"No, I'm wearing an apron," I told him as I handed him a plate. "Now I'm naked."

I set the apron on the counter.

"But why?"

"I was wearing the apron so I didn't get hot grease on my boobs," I told him, giving them a slight shake.

"No I mean..." he said, his eyes drawn to my breasts.

"Oh you mean, why am I naked," I interrupted. "It's National Nude Day! Your mom told me that you were a nudist and I felt bad about you missing out, so I thought it would be fun to spend the day naked together...unless you don't want to."

"No, I just..."

"What? You're really going to need to try full sentences."

"I'm afraid I might get...you know...hard."

"I've already seen you hard, in case you forgot about yesterday," I started. "At the risk of shattering your opinion of me, yours wasn't the first one I'd ever seen. It might surprise you but I've even touched a few of them before. Second, I would actually be a little hurt if you didn't get hard around me while I was naked and third, judging from that tent in the front of your shorts, I don't have to worry about that. So the bottom line, big guy, is I'm not going to be the only one nude today. Either you join me or I get dressed."

That was all the convincing he needed.

I loved seeing his hard cock, spring back against his stomach once it freed itself from his shorts. The bashful way he tried to shield his erection with his hands was kind of cute too.

"Very nice," I told him as my eyes scanned his naked body. "Stop covering yourself."

Brett was muscular, but not overly so. His chest was smooth and he had the sexiest trail of blond hair running from his belly button towards his cock and what a cock it was.

Nerves had knocked some of the firmness from his erection, but he was still plenty hard. It was a little over seven inches long (I know because I measured it), and thick. He was circumcised with a nice rounded, but not too bulbous, head.

"You have a very nice cock, Brett," I complimented him.

Hearing that made it twitch slightly and firm up a little more.

"Turn around," I told him. "I want to see your butt again."

Damn, the kid had a nice butt. Muscular, tight and even the light downy hair that covered his cheeks was sexy as hell.

"You have a very nice ass," I commented, after getting an eye full. "Your turn."

"My turn?" he asked, facing me again.

I guess he'd gotten over his case of nerves, he was rock hard, it was pointing up towards his belly. I wanted nothing more than to drop to my knees, take that fantastic cock in my mouth and...

"What do you mean, my turn?" he asked again, shaking me out of my blow job daydream.

"Sorry, I zoned out for a second," I finally answered. "I got to stare and gawk at you, so it's your turn to look at me. For this to work, we need to keep things even."

"I love your boobs, Aunt Jan," he whispered.

Yes the "Aunt Jan" sent a tingle through me.

"Oh these old things?" I said, cupping them in my hands and giving them a squeeze. "I've had them for years."

His eyes traveled lower.

"You don't shave," he commented. "I like that."

"Really?" I asked, running my hand over my bush. "I thought all you kids only went for the smooth look."

He gave me a shrug.

I turned around to give him a view of my back side, I could feel his eyes on me while I bent slightly, giving him a view of my anus and very wet pussy.

"Wow," he said quietly.

He had his cock in his hand and was stroking it when I turned around.

"Hold on there," I told him. "Just because I let you whack off on me yesterday, doesn't mean you get to do it whenever you please."

"I'm sorry about that," he apologized, letting go of his penis.

"It's alright," I told him. "Want to know a secret?"

He nodded.

I closed the gap between us, under the guise of whispering it in his ear. The reality was, I really wanted to feel that cock pressed against me again.

"Last night, alone in my room," I breathed into his ear. "I made myself cum thinking about you shooting off all over my stomach."

He let out a cute moan as he pressed his hard cock against me.

"I did it again this morning," I continued. "If you'd been up early and walked in, you would have found me totally nude, my legs spread, fingering my hot, wet pussy. Who knows? I might have let you cum on my tummy again...or better yet, my mouth."

I let the tip of my tongue caress his earlobe as I pressed my body against his. My pussy tingled as he started gently rocking his hips against me.

"But you decided to sleep in," I said, pulling away from him. "Now this is National Nude Day, not Hump your Auntie day. Let's go outside and enjoy this lovely sunshine."

He let out a surprised gasp and I wrapped my hand around his rigid member and led him towards the backyard. He looked a little disappointed when I let it go as we sat down on the lounge chairs.

"You okay that I touched you and all of this?" I asked, turning towards him.

"God yes!" he exclaimed. "This is incredible. Getting to hang out naked with you it's like a fantasy."

I was a fantasy...Damn the boy did my ego good.

"Were you thinking about me yesterday?"

Okay, so I was fishing for compliments....

He nodded.

"What were we doing?"

"Seeing you naked," he started. "Touching you, licking you. You touching me."

"Nice," I told him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I answered.

"Can I touch you too?"

"Remember what I said about keeping things even?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I didn't just mean both of us being naked."

"You mean?"

"Don't play dumb, it's unbecoming," I chastised him. "Since I have to spell it out for you...Yes you may touch me anywhere you want...You can touch my boobs, my pussy, you can even touch my butt, although I would like a little warning before you stick anything up there....Where do you want to start?"

"Your boobs, please."

"Lay back," I told him.

He gasped as I straddled him, pressing my wet pussy against the shaft of his cock.

"Touch them," I said, leaning forward.

Oh yeah! The kid had a nice touch, taking his time, he gently caressed them, running his fingers over the sides, under them, dragging his fingers over my incredibly hard nipples.

My clit throbbed against his shaft as he increased the pressure on my boobs, giving each a gentle but firm squeeze.

"Your mouth," I begged, rocking my hips on his hard cock.

I cried out as the tip of his tongue grazed my swollen nipple.

I moaned as he pressed my boobs together licking both nipples at the same time.

I climaxed as his closed his lips around both of them and started sucking.

"You made me cum pretty quick," I stated the obvious, after my heart rate returned to a fast normal.

Oh it would have been so easy and so nice to just rock my hips a little and feel that hard cock ease its way into my drenched pussy.

But I felt I needed to slow things down a little.

I climbed off of his body and sat back down on the chaise.

"You're so hard," I commented, looking at his cock, jutting out from his lap. "Have you ever had a Wisconsin Wheelbarrow?"

"No," he answered. "What is that?"

"Nothing, I just made it up," I laughed. "But I would like to feel you in my mouth, if that's alright with you?"

"I would love that," he said.

Dropping a towel on the ground I knelt between his legs.

"I love your cock," I said, before kissing the head.

I stroked the head with the my tongue a few seconds before wrapping my lips around it and sliding them down to the base. I rolled my tongue as I slowly brought my mouth up to the tip.

"I can taste my pussy on you," I told him, stroking and making eye contact as I flicked my tongue over the head. "It tastes so good."

I stroked with my hand as I bobbed up and down on his thick shaft. With each stroke of my wet hand, I briefly cupped and rolled my palm over the head before sliding back down.

"Auntie, you're gonna make me cum," he warned.

"Not yet," I said, taking my mouth off of him.

I kept stroking, albeit slower and moved my mouth down to his hairy balls. I lapped at them as I stroked his rigid shaft. I took one, then the other in my mouth, giving each their own tongue bath.

Once I felt he'd calmed down a bit, I went for the finale.

Easing his testicle from between my lips, I kissed my way up his shaft.

"I..love...sucking...your big...hard...cock," I moaned, kissing, licking and rubbing him over my face as I spoke. "I...want...you to...cum...I want to...taste your hot cum..."

My hand was still wrapped around the base of his cock and I started fucking him with my mouth. Deep, slow, stroking and sucking while the fingers of my free hand caressed and teased his balls.

His body began to shake as his moans became louder.

"Auntie, I'm gonna..." he tried to warn.

His hot, salty cum filled my mouth and ran down my throat.

I kept jerking his cock, he kept shooting stream after stream.

"You taste so good," I said as I licked the remaining cum from his shaft.

I was surprised on a couple of levels as Brett cupped my cheeks, leaned down and kissed me.

It dawned on me that this was the first time we'd kissed. I'd never, ever humped a guys cock (I really like doing that), much less let him shoot a load of cum in my mouth (I love doing that!), without kissing him first.

The other shocker (I like those too, but that's not what I mean here), he was kissing me after he'd shot a load of cum in my mouth! I could still taste the slimy goodness of it as his tongue wrestled with mine.

I knew if I could still taste it, he could too.

God I loved when guys did that!

God my pussy was on fire!

With our mouths still locked together, we stood up. Our sweaty bodies pressed together as our tongues continued their dance.

I felt his still hard cock, pressing against my tummy.

"I want you to fuck me," I panted as our lip parted.

Pulling my body from his, I laid back down on the chaise and spread my legs.

Positioning himself between them, he put leaned down and licked me from my butthole to my clit.

"Oh God!" I moaned.

Getting the hint that I liked it, he did it again, this time pausing to dip his tongue in my butt and my pussy, before dragging his tongue over my clit.

"Brett," I moaned. "I love having my ass eaten and you can do anything you want with it, later, but I need your cock in my pussy."

He moved up between my legs.

I moaned as the head of his cock, teased my clit and parted my lips.

Slowly and gently, his cock started to slide inside of me.

Not what I wanted!!!

With a hand on each of his magnificent ass cheeks, I roughly pulled him towards me until he was buried deep inside my pussy.

"If I wanted to 'make love'," I told him. "We'd have candles and soft music. I want you to fuck me!"

You know that saying "taking a trip to pound town"?

That's what he did!

My legs ended up on his shoulders as he hammered his shaft into my pussy. His balls were slapping my ass on each thrust, his pubic bone ground against my clit every time his body slammed against mine.

"Fuck my pussy!" I found myself chanting. "Make me cum with that big cock! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

What the fuck? I never said stupid porn shit like that in my life!

But at that moment, it was all I could say.

I needed to cum!

I knew what I needed to put me over the edge, I thought about asking him to lick my ears, but I held back. Not because I was hesitant about freaking him out. The kid had already shared a cum kiss with me, tongue fucked my butt and he seemed to really like licking and sucking on my toes (a first, but not last for me) while we fucked.

I didn't ask because I loved the way he was pounding my pussy. It was perfect. Shaping up to be the best fuck of my life.

Taking a chance that he wouldn't be put off by it, I moved my right hand between us and started rubbing my clit.

"Oh God Auntie," he cried out, when he saw what I was doing. "That's so fucking hot."

"Language, young man," I chastised. "Now get back to fucking your Auntie's pussy! She needs to cum all over your big fucking cock!"

"I'm getting close," he announced as he plowed into me.

"Me too," I assured him.

He was watching me squeeze my boob and pull on my nipples as our hips crashed together. His eyes widened when I stuck out my tongue and started licking my boob, my areola and finally my nipple.

"I'm gonna cum," he cried out.

I was too and I would have told him but my mouth was full of my plump, hard nipple.

"Lick it with me," I told him.

Our tongues dueled as we flicked and licked my boob.

Suddenly he drove deep into me and stopped. I felt his cock throb as he shot off inside of me.

The second throb and the sexy moan he uttered as he came set me off and turned me into a sweaty, writhing wreck.

I was spent.

"That was hot!" Ingrid's voice sent a chill down my spine.

Two things kept me from leaping up, climbing the wall and hiding in the neighbors yard was, one Brett's nude body was still on top of mine and two; he seemed oddly unconcerned.

"How long were you watching?" I asked, trying to sound calm.

"Oh God, fuck my wet pussy with your big hard cock!," she mimic'd.

Brett had climbed off of me by then. I looked over at him (the kid still had an erection) then over to Ingrid, standing in her business attire.

"You two set me up?" I tried to sound indignant, but didn't quite pull it off. It's a big task to sound offended to a mother while you're naked and her sons cum is dripping out of your pussy.

"No...Well maybe...No, no we didn't," she answered.

To my surprise, but at that point, not shock Ingrid started undressing. When she was as naked as Brett and I were, she sat down on one of the lounge chairs facing me.

"Brett, be a gentleman and get us something to drink," she told him.

He went inside to get us something to drink.

Ingrid put her hand between her legs.

"Watching the two of you really turned me on," she whispered as she started rubbing herself.

She didn't stop when we heard Brett coming back outside with three drinks in his hands. Brett stood in front of her, his still erect penis at eye level.

"Thank you, Hon," she said, pulling her hand from between her legs to take the first glass.

She surprised me again, as she leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on the head of his cock.

Not to be out done, I gave his cock a quick "thank you" kiss also, when he handed me my drink.

"Do you want the short version or the long version?" Ingrid asked.

"I want the whole version," I told her.

"Is it all right to tell her everything?" she asked Brett. "Trust me, she'll think it's hot."

He nodded.

I was getting more intrigued by the second.

"One Friday night last year, I'd had a really stressful week at work. Brett was spending the night at a friend of his, so I had the house all to myself," Ingrid started. "My big plan was to have a nice quiet bath, a glass of wine, cue up some porn and fuck myself stupid with the new dildo I'd bought on Amazon earlier in the week."

A day ago, that revelation would have been shocking to hear her say in front of Brett.

"There I was, on my second glass of wine, getting settled in for some serious self love when my phone rang. It was Jerry's mother and she was pissed."

"Who's Jerry?" I asked.

"My best friend," Brett answered.

"What was she pissed about?" I asked him.

"Do you want to answer?" Ingrid asked. "Or do you want me to tell it?"

"She came home early," he said quickly. "Jerry and I were in the living room fooling around."

"Fooling around," Ingrid laughed. "You make it sound like you two were jumping on the furniture. Carol walked in on the two of them, on the floor in a 69 sucking each other's cocks."

"That's hot!" I exclaimed.

Yeah, I have a thing for bi-guys.

"Tell her the best part," Ingrid prompted.

"I was just about to cum when she busted us," Brett said. "When Jerry jumped up, I jizzed all over her carpet."

"You seem to have a thing for cumming in strange places," I laughed. "That had to be a hell of a mess."