So This is Us Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she sent Brett home," Ingrid continued the story. "She called me, I told her to chill out, gave her the whole 'Boys will be boy's' line. I threw on a robe, grabbed another glass of wind and waited for Brett."

She told me about them discussing if he was gay, bi or just a horny teen experimenting.

"Brett assured me he wasn't gay," she informed. "he was just somewhere between experimenting and bi. I told him I was proud of him, that I'd had those same feelings when I was his age, but never had the guts to act on them. He asked if the feelings were about you. I told him yes they were....then he asked if we'd ever done anything together. I told him I'd need another glass of wine for that story."

"Speaking of which," I said to Brett. "If you go and refill our drinks, I'll make it worth your while."

He went back into the house, his hard cock leading the charge.

"I can't believe you told Brett!" I told her hoping there we equal parts indignant and embarrassment in my voice.

"I couldn't tell my story without telling your part in it," she smiled. "Trust me, it will be worth your while."

She leaned over and kissed me. It was slow, sensual and sent my arousal into overdrive.

"Ahem," Brett coughed to get our attention.

We took our drinks and Brett sat back down on the chaise with me. With a quick shift of my body, my feet were in his lap, his penis sandwiched between them slowly stroking his hard shaft.

Just because I hadn't been with a guy who was into feet before, didn't mean I was oblivious to their existence and what they liked.

"That feels good, Auntie Jan," Brett moaned.

"Continue with your story," I said to Ingrid.

Okay, I'm going to hurry this up a little. Ingrid tends to get a little long winded.

Brett, being the thoughtful guy gave his mom a generous pour. She downed about half of it before telling her son about some of her teen/early adult "experimentations".

She told him how turned on living nude made her. She told him about fantasizing about sex with me when she masturbated. How we occasionally masturbate together. She told him about the night I rubbed her to one orgasm and then ate her pussy and butt until she came.

Out of wine, she got up and went to the kitchen.

Entering the living room, she was pleasantly surprised to see Brett, now completely nude, slowly stroking his cock.

"I've never seen a man stroke himself before," she told him as she sat down. "I like it."

Ingrid's robe had come a little lose during her walk back from the kitchen. Her first thought was to tighten the tie.

But there was another option....

Reaching down, she pulled on the tie until it came undone.

Brett's hand stroked faster as he watched the robe ease open, exposing her stomach, then her left breast and finally her right.

"Slow down," she told him. "Give me a chance to catch up."

Throwing a leg over the armrest of the chair, she smiled as her son stared at her exposed blonde pussy.

Afraid of shooting off too soon, Brett had to stop stroking his cock and watched as Ingrid slid her middle finger past her lips and inside herself.

"You want to watch me cum?" she asked.

Brett nodded.

"It's going to happen soon," she warned.

Her legs started to quiver, then shake.

The fingers on her right hand danced over her swollen clit, while the fingers on her left teased the sensitive ring of her butt. She plunged two fingers deep inside her ass as her climax overwhelmed her.

"Wow," she exclaimed after she'd calmed down a bit. "It's been a while since I did that in front of any one."

"Auntie Jan?" he asked.

Ingrid nodded.

"That is so hot," Brett told her.

"So big guy," Ingrid started, pointing at the hard cock jutting from Brett's lap. "What are we going to do about your problem?"

"We?" he asked. "I figured I would just get myself off."

"Where's the adventure in that?" she asked him. "May I offer a suggestion?"

He nodded.

Deciding it was better to show him than to tell him, Ingrid got up from the chair, went to her knees, turned around and rested her face and chest on the seat...

"You dirty boy," I teased Brett. "That is so hot, taking your mothers pussy from behind."

"It wasn't my pussy," Ingrid corrected.

"Oh wow!" I exclaimed, still stroking Brett's cock with my toes.

"Don't move," Ingrid told me. "There's something Brett wanted to do and now is the perfect time."

Sliding off the chaise, Ingrid knelt in front of her son.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked him.

"Yes," he grunted.

Slowly, starting at my pinkie toe, she ran her tongue over each little piggy as I held his cock between them. She continued up the shaft, swirled her tongue around the head before taking him in her mouth.

My pussy gushed, watching Brett's cock disappear into his mothers mouth.

She sucked him for a few minutes while I stroked up and down with my feet.

"You like watching me do this?" she asked, turning her attention to my toes, licking and sucking each one as I stroked him.

My pussy started to tingle.

"Are you going to cum on your Aunties toes?" she asked him. "Do you want to watch me lick them clean?"

I started stroking with my feet faster. Ingrid licked my toes and sucked his cock.

Brett started thrusting his hips.

"I'm cumming," he announced.

Ingrid pulled his cock away and started stroking it.

Brett and I both groaned as his hot cum splashed over my toes.

It felt very weird but wildly erotic as Ingrid's mouth went to work on my cum covered toes. I loved it when she licked between them, then took each one in her mouth, sucking it like a little cock.

I was really digging the whole foot fetish thing.

I reached between my legs and started pinching and pulling on my hard clit.

"Let me," Ingrid offered.

I cried out as Ingrid knelt between my spread legs, leaned down and there is no other way to put it, devoured my pussy. She licked and sucked on my clit. She plunged her tongue deep inside my pussy, slurping away at the my juices and I am sure quite a bit of her sons cum. She gently raked her teeth across my lips. She rimmed and tongued my asshole. She was noisy, she was frantic and quite frankly, she was a little rough at times but having Ingrid burying her face in my pussy, after all those years, was the one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

Brett watching us, while stroking his technically limp but still kind of plump cock made even hotter for me.

I motioned him over.

Still stroking he stepped up and continued stroking right in front of my face. I opened my mouth, he took the hint and slid it inside. I loved feeling it slowly become longer and fatter in my mouth.

I moaned disappointedly when Brett backed off and pulled his cock from between my lips.

I moaned passionately when he replaced it with his mouth.

His sloppy wet tongue in my mouth, combined with his mothers sloppy wet tongue on and in my pussy put me over the edge.

Grinding my crotch into Ingrid's face as I moaned into Brett's mouth I began climaxing...again and again...I lost count at four.

I was spent. I was totally drained, I dozed off watching Ingrid and Brett, slowly making love on the chaise next to me.

"So this is us now," I mumbled as I fell asleep.