So This is What I Am? Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of a virgin and a promiscuous woman.
1.7k words
4.26
2.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elkys
Elkys
6 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Thank you for the nice comments! As always I don't have an editor and English isn't my native tongue.

**

Chapter 2 of So This is What I Am?

I just sat there, thinking back to my first kiss. The warmth of Sarah's tongue still lingered on my tongue. It was both the most pleasant feeling and yet the worst. While the warmth of Sarah's tongue stayed, the bitter taste of my brother's cum still resonated.

"Why?" I whisper to myself as I trace my finger up and down my tongue. 'Why did she kiss me? Did she think it was funny or did she like me? Was she going to tell my brother?' After rattling my brain for a few minutes I decided that there was no point in staying here. My pajamas were getting more and more uncomfortable as my cum ran down my leg.

"Walking home was going to suck." I said as I gather everything together. Luckily it didn't take long and I was able to leave in a couple of minutes. Making sure I locked the door behind me I began walking home. While I didn't see anyone I knew a couple of teenagers saw me and giggled. I wanted to just run the rest of the way home but knew that it would just draw more attention to me.

"David?!" I heard my mother yell as I enter my childhood home. I cursed as I looked down at my pajamas I couldn't let her see me like this. I choose not to reply as I began speed walking towards my bedroom.

"David! Stop right there!" I froze in front of my bedroom. "Why are you ignoring me? Did something happen at work?" my mother questioned.

"No...no mom. I just thought that I should work from home." I stutter for a second as I respond to her. Hoping that we were done talking, I tried to open the door to my bedroom.

"David?" I say a prayer under my breath as I felt her hand onto my shoulder. "David, talk to me. What is going on?"

I was screwed, my mother is too perceptive. Whenever I was sad or angry she would always find me. So I choose to turn around, knowing that the dream of me staying a pure boy in the eyes of my mother was about to die.

"It's nothing mom." I say as I turn around, unable to look her in the eye.

Unlike me, my mom has long blonde hair which she rarely ties up. It just barely hovers above her ass and feels silky smooth. I remember as a child I would chase her around attempting to grab hold of it. Complimenting her blond hair is her bright green eyes. There is no straight man in the world that could stare into her eyes and not get lost. The rest of her face is just as eloquent as her eyes. Her button-like nose and rose budded lips made all the boys fall in love with her. Moreover, she has a beautiful body. Though unlike Sarah who is more athletic and tight my mom has curves. This isn't to say that she is fat, cause she is not. Her hips are just a little bigger and her ass bigger than someone like Sarah, whose ass you could bounce a quarter off.

Getting back to the story. I had just turned around, embarrassing revealing my wet pajamas. "Oh...honey." She whispers as she gives me a once over, clearly seeing the wet spot on my crotch. I can see her trying not to laugh as she locks eyes with me.

"Mom, stop!" I ripped open the door and slammed it shut. I knew she wasn't trying to be mean, we had always teased each other. I just couldn't stand the idea that my mother might think I'm a loser.

"I'm sorry honey." I hear my mother saying through the door. "You know I wasn't trying to hurt you, right?" I can hear a bit of sadness in her voice as she asks me.

"I know mom. It's just embarrassing, okay?" I say, standing on the other side of the door. Grateful that I have such a nice mother.

"Let's talk about it. I'm sure whatever it is, you can talk to me about it. Remember, it's us versus the world." I heard her cheer. Which brought a smile on my face.

I hesitated for a moment. I had promised her that I would never lie to her but I just didn't know if I could bring myself to confess. "Please honey. Let's talk about it. Your dad won't be home for a while, so it'll just be the two of us."

"Okay, mom." I loved my mom more than anything, so when she says please I know better than to say no. "Let me get changed mom, then we can talk."

"Okay honey. I'll be downstairs when you are ready." She said her cheerful voice.

I looked at the window, considering for a second if I should just jump. This was going to be so embarrassing, I don't know how to lie to her. "This was going to be a long day." I say as I undo my pajamas and underwear exposing myself to my dick. I was nothing special, around 2 inches long when soft and around 5 ½ inches when hard. My lower body was still sticky so I grabbed a new pair of underwear pants and a clean shirt and rushed myself towards the bathroom.

I wanted to masturbate but knew that it would likely only make it worse. So I made sure not to make my mother wait as I finished cleaning myself off. I got myself dressed and walked downstairs to my mother. She was sitting on the sofa with a wine glass in her hand.

"Hey, mom." I say as I approach her. As I got closer I could see another glass and a bottle of wine. "Mom, its 10 in the morning."

She turns her head towards me. "I thought it might make it easier if you had a little alcohol in you." She smirked to which I just rolled my eyes.

"I guess it will." I take hold of the empty glass, filling it to the brim.

"It can't be that bad honey." My mom laughs as I sit down slipping from the glass. "Why don't you tell me what happened."

I sat there silently, unable to get the words out. "It's okay honey." I hear her say as her hand gently squeeze my thigh.

"I...I met a girl and...and we emm." I looked at mom, her comforting smile help me continue. "We kissed."

"That doesn't explain the pajamas honey. Unless you...did it make you?" I could see her trying her best not to laugh. I just nod. "Ah, honey." She lets go of my thigh and hugs me. "Most guys are like that the first time, don't be embarrassed. It was a girl, right? Not that it's a big deal if its a guy. Do I know the person?"

"Mommm. It was a girl and no you don't know her." I lie, trying my person not to look at her.

"David..don't lie to me. It's okay if you don't want to tell me now. Just promise to bring her over sometime okay? Speaking of which, your brother is bringing his friend over for dinner. I think her name was Sarah. She came to your birthday party, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember her mom and I promise not to lie to you. I just can't sorry." I look away.

"I'm sure she understood honey. Don't be down on yourself, okay?" She lets go of me and stands up. "DIdn't that make you feel better?"

"Yes, mom. Thank you." I finish off my glass of wine. "I'm gonna go back upstairs, I still have some work I need to do."

"Okay honey." She leans over and patting a kiss onto my cheek. Her lips made my dick twitch. "I'll call you down when dinner is ready." I could swear that she saw but she said nothing. I just watched her as she walked towards the kitchen, her ass swaying back and forth.

I slap myself on the cheek and ran upstairs. I need to get to work before I did something stupid. For the next seven hours, I was hard at work, doing my best not to think about Sarah.

As if summoned by God, or more likely the devil himself Sarah entered my room without me noticing. "Hey, Dav." Sarah whispers into my ear. Her breath tickling the nape of my neck. My dick instantly got hard. "Ah, did you miss me Dav?" Her left cheek now touching my right cheek. Her breath had the same chlorine smell that she had last time she kissed me. "I blew Sam on the way over here. All the while I couldn't help but think about you. Would you like another kiss Dav?" I nodded my head as she traced her right hand down my chest and onto my dick. "Good boy." I could feel her hand embracing my dick. "Your brother is bigger." She giggles as she pecks my lips with her own. "Open up Dav, let me feel your tongue." I open my mouth allowing her tongue in. She uses her tongue to trace my lower gums before coiling it around my tongue. The saltiness that I tasted last time is still there. Every time her tongue slapped against mine she jerked my dick up and down. I can't help but moan into her mouth. At the same time, our saliva begins to spill out of our mouths.

"Sarah, stop fucking with my brother and come downstairs." I push Sarah away as I hear my brother talking.

"Sam...em...this... this isn't what you think. I...I" Unable to say anything I just stutter.

"Shhh. Dav I told him everything. He doesn't care, isn't that right Sam?" Sarah collects the saliva running down from both of our chin into her hand offering it to me.

"Whatever Sarah, just finish up and head downstairs. I'm horny as fuck, let us get this dinner over with."

"Yeah, yeah. We will be right down." She pushes her cupped hand towards me. "Drink about Dav and sorry about your little thing. I promise to get you off later." I just nod as I open my mouth letting in the saliva.

****

Thank you for reading chapter 2. If you have any feedback or suggestion please share them.

Elkys
Elkys
6 Followers