So This is What I Am? Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a virgin and a promiscuous woman.
1.8k words
4.19
6.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elkys
Elkys
6 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Before you get into the story I would like to tell you two things about myself. First and foremost, I am not a native English speaker so there may be grammatical mistakes littered throughout the story. Second, this is my first ever story. If you don't like it, that is fine. If you want to leave a comment I'd be happy to read it, I would just like it very much if it was a one worded comment like 'boring' or 'bad'.

Also the story is going to start slow.

Thank you for reading. Please enjoy.

*****

So this is who I am?

I had just recently graduated high school when my older step brother had offered me a job at his car repair shop. At first I was extremely surprised by the offer, as I was by no means a mechanic and I honestly didn't really like cars. This surprise was quickly thwarted as he told me he needed an accountant and I didn't have to look like a "deer caught in the headlights". I really wanted to say no, I had always imagined myself going to university but his pleads for help convinced to take a least a year off.

*Now that you know where the story starts, let me give you a description of myself and my step brother.

Hello, my name is David. I just turned 18 a couple of months ago and I will be the narrator of this story. I'm 5'10, with medium length brown hair (It just barely reaches my shoulders), I have dark green eyes and I'm in decent shape. That is to say I'm kind of skinny. Personality wise I'm considered a loner. I have a hard time making friends This is exemplified by the fact that the only person that showed up to my birthday party other than my family was my brothers friend. And honestly she didn't even how I was.

My brother on the other hand is 28 years, 6'2, with short blonde hair, brown eyes and of course he is in amazing shape. Oh and I almost forgot his name is Sam. He is really outgoing, kind and just overall a really nice guy. I really look up to him.*

Back to the story.

First day at work at 8:00 am

So here I am sitting in an adjusted room to store's garage filing through a crap ton of bills, checks and other such things trying my absolute best to get it sorted out. I don't even have my own office, so I'm sitting at a dining table. Which as you may guess is very distracting. That isn't to say that I'm not working but it is hellish to be interpreted by brother or one of his co-workers ever 20 minutes.

After about an hour of straight work, I decided that it's time to take a break. Just as I'm about to stand up a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" A feminate voice asks. I begin to panic, my hands start to sweat. The only woman I know well enough to do this is my mom and this is 100 percent not her voice.

"Em... mom." I say cringing. I know it's not her but I can't imagine who it could be.

"Haha mom!?" I hear the feminate voice laugh. "Guess again."

I try my best to escape the woman's grasp but she holds me down. "You aren't going anywhere until you guess." She whispers into my ear.

"I don't know, please tell me." I beg, having absolutely no idea who it could be.

"God you are no fun Dav. It's Sarah." the young woman says and I still have no idea who she is. One, no one calls me Dav and I certainly don't know any Sarah.

"Anyway where is your brother? He texted me to come over and he isn't even here." The young woman sits down next to me, her right arm interlocking with my left one.

I glance over at her and recognize her immediately, she is the friend my brother brought to my birthday party. God she is pretty. She has long black hair tied into a ponytail. Her pitch black hair contracts well with her pale skin and bright blue eyes. She is wearing a purple tank top with some sort of anime girl posing in the middle of it. This is complemented by some extremely tight black jeans.

I gulp as I stare at her tank top, I don't think she is wearing a bra. I am embarrassingly brough out of my pervy stare by Sarah's giggling. I quickly turn head away from her and onto the pieces of paper.

"Oh don't mind me Dav. You are allowed to stare, your brother does it all the time." She squeezes me arm against her breast and arm.

"Sorry... " I say, my face red in shame.

"Don't worry about it Dav, I told you I don't mind. Anyway, where is your brother?" She changes the subject to relieve me of some of my embarrassment.

"Oh..em. He is working on a car at the moment, I don't think it will be too long before lunch." I glance at her a second before turning back to the papers.

"Really?!" She raises her voice in annoyance. "Well, I guess that means I'm just going to have to hang out with you. You don't mind, do you Dav?" She giggles. I can feel her eyes on my neck.

"I...I don't mind. Are you my brothers girlfriend?" I ask. I remember that she was introduced as a friend at my birthday party.

I hear her laugh as she lets go of my arm, I'm still too afraid to look at her. "Nope, we are just friends." She leans closer, her mouth an inch away from ear. I swallow, this is as close as I've ever been to a woman that's not my mother. "We are friends with benefits." She again whispers into my ear, her warm breath tickling me. "Do you know what that means, right?" She asks, I nod in response. "Haha, I'm sorry Dav. You are just too easy to tease." She backs off slowly.

"So.. so you are his girlfriend?" I take a deep breath.

"Nope, I wasn't lying about that. I'm his friend with benefits. He invited me here to have fun and now he is making me wait. So rude don't you think?" She pouts.

"Yeah..." I fumble with my pencil, trying to take my mind off her.

"You know you are allowed to look at me. I don't bite...often." She laughs at her own joke. I rotate my head towards her. "Soooo cute." She grabs my cheeks. "Don't be embarrassed, all guys are like this at your age." She giggles, leaning in to kiss my forehead. I begin to feel light headed as my blood rushes to my head and dick at the same time. I quickly bend over to hide my hard on. Thankfully we are interrupted by my brother walking into the room.

"Sarah! Finally babe, I've been waiting for you." My brother yells from across the room.

"I'll see you later Dav." Sarah whispers into my ear as she pats me on the back and begins to walk toward Sam. "What do you mean you've been waiting?" I hear them arguing back and forth, that is until my brother grabbed her ass and whispered something. Whatever he said made her turn her head towards me, her face flushed. "See you Dav" I see her mouth.

I didn't see her for the rest of the day nor did I see my brother. Not that I was looking for them. Plus I kept having to go to the bathroom hide my hard on. Every time I thought about her, I would get hard. I felt so stupid, she was having sex with my brother while I'm perving in the bathroom.

This continued for weeks. She would come to the repair shop at least once a day, tease me and then find my brother. I would then rush to the bathroom to jerk off.

Two months after the first incident Sunday 8:00 am

I had expected to be the only one today going into work. So into came into work wearing a pair of pajama pants and my brother's football jersey. I began to laying out my work onto the dining table as i heard the bathroom door open. I scream out and dropped my laptop onto the ground.

"Jesus David. What are you doing?" Sam yells as he walks out of the bathroom with Sarah in hand. Sarah's hair was a mess, her normally beautiful straight hair was now all over the place. Her sunflower dress was wrinkles and I could see a wet stain on and around her crotch.

"Hey Dav." Sarah smiles at me, waving her hand. "Let me help you." She lets go of sam and walks over to me. She bends over and begins picking up the pieces of paper I had scattered.

"Come on Sarah, I'll drive you home." Sam slaps her ass gently, which makes her jump ever so slightly.

"I think I'm gonna stay with Dav for a bit. Unless you don't want me here." She looks at me. The look in her eyes made me just nod.

"Alright, whatever you say," Sam laughs as he leaves Sarah alone with me.

We both quietly pick up the mess I made. The smell of sex radiates from Sarah and fills the room. Making it impossible for me to stay soft. I had no way to hide my hard on. The soft fabric keeping my pajamas together did nothing to contain it. I wanted to run away but was too much of a coward to even do that.

"You know what me and Sam were doing in the bathroom, don't you?" I hear Sarah ask as we both go to sit down at the dining table. I only nod in response. "Sam tells me you run to the bathroom after our little talks, is that true?" She takes hold of my hand, its sticky but I refuse to let go. "Well Dav, is it true?" I nod my head again. "Say it Dav, pretty please." She whispers into my ear.

"Yes I...I jerk off in the bathroom after you leave." I confess. I can hear her giggle.

"It's okay Dav. Would you like me to get you off? Would you like that?" As I opened my mouth to respond she pushed her tongue into me. I could taste something salty which I could only concluded was my brothers left over semen. I was disgusted but this was my first kiss and I couldn't force myself to push her away.

After what seemed like an eternity of our tongues battling each other she lets go of my mouth. "You are welcome Dav." She smiles sadistically at me as I look down at my pajama pants. I turn bright red as I realize that I came. "Don't worry about it Dav. We should do this again." She giggles as she packs up her things and leaves.

To be continued if people like it.

Elkys
Elkys
6 Followers