So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Unusual life starts by a man telling girl to meet in a pub.
8.1k words
4.63
6.7k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where was I going to go, I was in heaven, that is until I saw that David was working his way towards us, he must have seen, and heard, what we were doing, but strangely, I wasn't upset of even embarrassed, I was actually liking the idea of him watching what we were doing.

John came back over and I said,

"Is that an egg shaped vibrator that goes right inside me?"

"Yes, and this little thing is the control."

"How will I get it out when I've had enough?"

"You'll probably never have enough of it but you can either squeeze it out or I can dive in and get it out, your pussy is as wet as a swimming pool most of the time. Hey, didn't you say that you did Kegel exercises, the same muscles will help you squeeze it out."

"I only started doing Kegel exercises when Adam showed me how to do them and he watched me practise, but I'll try."

"Here Jade, push this up your hole."

"Will you do it for me please John."

He did and it felt nice as it went in but it left me feeling a little full.

"Are you ready Jade?"

"What will it feel like?"

"I have no idea, I'm a man. Do you want to control it?"

"You do it please John, I'm a bit nervous."

"Here goes, low vibrations."

"AARRRGGGGHH. Blankety blank John, what did you just do to me? I didn't know what to expect but it certainly wasn't that."

"What was it like?"

"Nothing I've ever felt before. I don't know how to describe it."

"So have you had enough or do you want some more?"

"More please."

"Okay, I'll take it easy until you get used to it."

"I don't think that I'll ever get used to that but okay, hit me."

"AARRRGGGGHH John, look what it's doing to me. I cant keep still."

I could see my whole body shaking and my pelvis going up and down like John was fucking me and my hips were going up to meet his thrusts. What's more my right hand had gone to my pussy and was rubbing my clit like crazy, and I couldn't stop doing it.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see David. It looked like he had finally decided to come over to see what was going on.

My body relaxed when John turned the vibrations off but I just said,

"More, more please John."

And he did, my body reacting like it had before. After a lifetime the vibrations increased and so did my body's shaking jerking, thrusting and rubbing.

Everything increased in speed again and I realised that my head was rolling from side to side. Then everything increased again, and on top of all that I was cumming -- again.

Then the next thing that I remember was John leaning over me with two finger held against the side of my neck.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your body couldn't copy and it switched off, but you're okay now Jade."

"Can we do that again please, I missed the end bit."

John laughed and said not, that I had to have a short rest first. Feeling frustrated I moved my hand from my pussy, it having been there all through the 'event'. I looked around and saw that David was still looking between my legs that were still wide open. I should have been embarrassed, closed my legs and covered my tits and pussy but I didn't, I smiled and said,

"Hi David, did you enjoy that?"

"Not as much as you obviously did but yes, thank you."

"Well I'm sure that there will be plenty of repeat performances before the summer ends David," John said, "feel free to enjoy them all."

"Cheers mate, I think that I will."

Again I should have been embarrassed or even annoyed that John was planning my masturbation displays but I wasn't, I was looking forward to them, and I wanted another one right then.

"John, can I look at that control for a minute please?"

As John was passing it to me he said,

"Keep it in your left hand and be careful."

"Yes boss." I replied, "I will.

With my legs still wide apart I pressed the button on the control, unfortunately I got it wrong and the vibrator went straight to full power causing me to scream out and my body to nearly take off before I managed to press the button and take it down to low power. I sighed at the relief but it wasn't total my body, right hand as well, responded in the same way as it had the last time and I was glad that John had told me to hold the control in my left hand.

I let the vibrator and my right hand take me right to the edge then I switched it off.

"Oh my gawd, that is so awesome." I said to whoever was listening.

Then I turned it back on and did the same, getting a little too close to the edge before managing to turn it off.

"Next time." I said then turned it back on.

Shaking with my butt up I the air and my right hand going so fast that it was blur, I shouted,

"I'M CCCCCUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG. ARGGGGHHH."

And my body stopped shaking and went rigid, my right hand put a death grip on my pubic bone and I stopped breathing for at least ten seconds before I gasped for air and my body went limp.

"Oh my gawd, that was the best ever, I'm going to do that every day for the rest of my life."

John smiled, leant over me and kissed me then said, you stay there lover, I'll get you a drink.

I did stay there, looking up at the sky and seeing David move away in my peripheral vision.

When John came back with some water he sat beside me and said,

"There's another remote controlled vibrator in the box but we'll leave that until you've got a new phone and we can setup both our phones to control it."

"Why is it dependant on me getting a new phone?"

"Because it needs internet access so that I can control it from anywhere in the world."

"Okay, my phone is a bit old but where are you going, I thought that you worked from home?"

"I do but occasionally I have to go places and even more occasionally I won't be able to take you with me."

"Okay, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too sweetheart, now what are we going to have to eat, I fancy fried chicken."

"Hmm, that sounds nice, are you going to phone Harry, I'm sure that he'd like to see me again."

"You mean that you want him to see you, well sorry, Harry doesn't do fried chicken, we'll have to go and get some."

"But, but what about clothes, I can't go."

"You were naked in my car the other night."

"That was just from the pub to here and it was dark, I can't go into a KFC or whatever like this."

"We'll just do drive-thru. You'll be okay."

"Are you sure? I don't want to get arrested."

"You'll be fine Jade."

We stayed outside until the sun went down then went and had a shower, even though I'd recently had some powerful orgasms I still wanted John's cock inside me so when we got in the shower I tried to squeeze the egg vibrator out. With my feet well apart and me sightly squatting I squeezed my internal muscles and low and behold the egg started to come out. John caught it and told me that me doing all those Kegel exercises had paid off.

We were in the shower for quite some time doing some really nice things, before getting out and getting dried. John put some clothes on we went out to the car.

I was still nervous going out the front naked but I made it to the car okay, then John pressed a button to lower the roof.

"What are you doing John?"

"Relax Jade, it's a warm night you'll be fine."

"It's not the temperature that I'm worried about.

We sped off down the road and I was nice having the warm air rushing around my body although the nice feeling could have been something to do with John's hand between my thighs.

Anyway, we made it to the restaurant without incident but the place was busy and people were coming and going, and that included people walking passed the drive-thru queue. I'm sure that some of those people saw that I was naked in the passenger seat of John's car. I know that it's okay for men to see girls naked but I'm still not totally comfortable with it. I'm with John for life now so I guess that I'll get used to it.

Anyway, we got to the ordering window and this guy looks down to John, then over to me. Our eyes met so I smiled. John gave the order then when the guy asked if that was all I turned to face him and said,

"Can we have some tomato ketchup as well please?"

I'd completely forgotten that the guy had only seen the sides of my tits but right then he got to see all of them. I think that I was more happy than disappointed that the guy hadn't been able to see my pussy because I was sat with my legs closed.

As we slowly moved on to the collection window John said,

"You do know that these places take photographs of every person who places an order don't you Jade?"

"I didn't know that, does that mean that that guy has a photo of me like this?"

"Probably. He'll probably print it and pin it up somewhere for all his mates to see."

"I don't know if I like that, but why do they take photographs of all the customers?"

"Only the drive-thru ones and that's so that the guy at the collection window can look at it and make sure that he's handing the right order to the right customer."

"Oh, I guess that that makes sense. Shall I turn and face the guy who gives us our order?"

"I think that he'll like that, your tits will make his day."

"Unless some other girl with bigger tits does what I'm going to do."

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with your tits Jade, I love them and these guys might be like me and prefer girls with small tits."

I did turn and face the collection guy and he was staring at them all the time that he was handing us our food. It wasn't only the smell of the fried chicken that made me feel good on the drive home.

Thankfully, we didn't get stopped by the police on the way back home and I got out of the car and stood in the drive watching the roof go up then down into it's locked position. I like that car.

As we were eating our chicken John asked me if I was getting more comfortable living without clothes on and after a quick think I told him that I was,

"It certainly makes life easier and I'm not getting as embarrassed as I did at first."

"That's true Jade, you had a smile on your face when that guy was passing us our chicken order."

"Yes I did, didn't I, and my pussy was tingling a bit all the time that we were there."

"Yes, and on that subject, we need to take a towel out to the car for you to sit on so that you juices don't stain the seat."

"Oh, oh yes I wish that I could just turn my tap on an off whenever I wanted to."

"I don't, I love you just the way you are, but that will probably change tomorrow, there should be a few deliveries tomorrow and they should include the clothes that we ordered for you."

"Do I have to wear clothes when I'm here?"

"Not if you don't want to."

"I don't think that I do."

"Well then we'll just keep the clothes that we've ordered for when you go out anywhere."

"Okay, but I'll need to try them on when they arrive."

"Of course, I want a little fashion show, I want to see you walking up and down like models do."

"You mean with my tits hanging out?"

"They definitely wouldn't be hanging, leading the way maybe, but yes I'd like to see that. Maybe we could cut two circles out of the front of one of the dresses and have your tits sticking out all the time that you're wearing it."

"That depends on where we go."

"Okay, you're right. Hey, I've been thinking, we've had sex lots of ways so far, blowjobs, me eating your pussy, 69s, but what do you think of anal Jade?"

"I've never tried that, I always thought that it would be very messy, I wouldn't want you pulling your cock out of me and us finding that it was all covered in shit."

"What if we could find a way to avoid that problem?"

"Like how?"

"Like washing you out beforehand."

"Like an enema"

"Sort of, but less dramatic. You know that the bidet has a hose attached to it?"

"Squirt the water up my butt like you did with my pussy in the shower."

"Exactly, doing that a few times should flush you out so that I don't get any shit on my cock."

"Hmm, then you could ram it straight into my pussy after it's been up my bum."

"Yes I could."

"Shall we try it and see how it goes John? If we don't like it we won't do it again."

"Deal, but you may just like it, I've read about girls who cum when they are being fucked up their butt."

"That would be nice, you could ram those dildos up my bum and fuck my pussy at the same time."

"Or we could put one of your remote controlled vibrators up your bum and the other up your pussy."

"I think that that would kill me."

"We'd take it slow."

"Okay then, do it it stages, when do we do stage one?"

"When we go to bed, but after we've finished eating I need to go and do some work, should only take me an hour or so."

"Okay, I'm sure that I can find something to do."

I did, I found my egg vibrator, the one that made me pass out, and laying on the bed I eased it inside me then switched it on to low vibrations. My lower body reacted the same as before and somehow, I managed to take myself to the edge four times before John came to bed. When I squeezed the egg out I jumped on John and rode him through two orgasms before I felt him pumping warm liquid inside me.

Then we went to the bathroom and I sat on the bidet. John got the hose and took the head off then ran it until lukewarm water came out.

"Do you want to do it or shall I?" John asked me.

"You do it please."

"Tell me when to stop." John said as I felt the water, then the end of the hose press on my butt hole."

"That's nice." I said, then "Oh, that makes me feel so full. Stop, stop, I don't think that I can take any more, I'll burst."

"Hold it Jade, try to do some Kegels."

I did, then I just had to slide over to the toilet and let rip.

"Gawd John, you're seeing me shitting it and it's all over the bowl."

"That's okay Jade, when we get old we'll both probably be shitting all over the place and cleaning up after each other."

"I don't want to get old."

"Neither do I."

We repeated that exercise three more times until just clear water came out of my butt then John put his hand under me and started playing with my clit. It wasn't long before all thoughts of me shitting were gone and all I could concentrate on was reaching my next orgasm. John lifted me up, carried me to the bed, bent me right over so that my knees were by my ears, and rammed his cock into my pussy.

He thrust in and out until I was getting close again then he pulled out and I could feel his cock at my butt hole. But by that time I was desperate to cum so I told him to get on with it. Yes it hurt at first, and I screamed and swore but I wanted that cock inside me so I kept saying,

"More, more."

When I felt his balls hit my butt I said,

"Now fuck me please John, hard."

He did, and I have to say that it was different, but still nice. I moved my right hand to my pussy and started rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. It felt strange feeling his cock through the inside walls of my pussy and my butt, but that didn't stop me from cumming, and me cumming triggered John cumming.

We both agreed that anal sex was going on to our list of favourite positions, although not at the top of the list.

We lay there for a while then I spun round and used my mouth to get him hard again before enjoying a position that is higher on that list.

*****

I woke the next morning to the sound of the doorbell. I didn't even think about putting anything on and I ran down the stairs and opened the front door.

"Wow, John Douglas?"

"Yes, well not me, look at me, do I look like a John?"

"No luv, sorry, you caught me off guard, we don't often get confronted by a totally naked, hot girl. So John Douglas lives here?"

"Yes he does, is that for him?" I asked looking at the big box.

"It is, where would you like it?"

"A very good question, come in, I'll just go and find out."

I turned and ran to and up the stairs, not even thinking about the two men who, no doubt, would be watching me.

Because I didn't know what it was that was being delivered, John followed me down and I saw the two men looking at me.

"Hi there," John said, "what is it that you've got for me?"

"A massage table is what the delivery note says." One man said.

"Good, I need it by the pool, can you follow me please?"

John turned and started walking so I followed and the two men followed me. John showed the two men where he wanted it, then he stood back near me to let the men unpack it and set it up. John did his usual thing of standing half behind me and then reaching round and holding one of my tits. I'd got so used to it by then that I thought nothing if it, but the two men obviously like watching John play with my nipple, the whole scenario making me tingle and wet.

When they were finished we showed them to the door where John gave each man a £20 note as a tip. After he'd closed the door Jon gave me a few £20 notes and told me that there would probably be two more deliveries that needed setting up and those were the tips for the men.

"Where al I supposed to keep these?" I asked, "in my pussy?"

"That's a great idea, then you can invite the men to get them out."

"Yeah right." I replied then took them to the kitchen and put them under the edge of the coffee machine which I switched on.

While it was brewing we went and had a shower, complete with the compulsory joint sex acts then John got dressed while I went and poured the coffee and put the bread in the toaster.

Over breakfast John told me that he really did have to do a lot of work so I'd be on my own most of the day. He told me that there were two workout machines to go in the gym and a table to go in the games room. All should arrive sometime that day and I now knew where they needed to go, the rest of the deliveries would be smaller and self explanatory.

John also asked me about our first anal sex and if I still wanted to add it to our list. I said that I did, in spite of the messing about beforehand.

"I'll just have to keep playing with your clit or I could put that egg vibrator in your pussy, that should take your mind off the shitty mess."

"It will probably vibrate all the shit out of me with very little water."

"Hmm, I'll look forward to seeing if that works." John jokingly replied.

I was happy that I'd charged up that egg vibrator because it wasn't long before it was inside me and I was having some fun.

I brought myself to the edge twice and had just switched it off to have a short rest before going for a third time when the damned doorbell rang again. Leaving the egg inside me I went to answer the door and gave another delivery guy a shock when he saw that I was naked.

I took the large plastic bag off of him and thanked him before closing the door and taking the bag up to the bedroom because it was obviously clothes that were inside. I was just about to flop on the bed and turn the egg on again when that damned doorbell rang again.

This time it was two very surprised middle-aged men who saw the naked me. I looked passed them and saw that their van was from a medical equipment supplier. Puzzled at what John would be buying from a medical equipment supplier I looked back at the two men and saw some large boxes.

"Gynaecological table for John Douglas." One of the men finally said after I'd seen both pairs of eyes go up and down my body.

I was already highly aroused from my fun with the egg, those two men staring at me and the word gynaecological nearly had me cumming right there and then.

"Is John going to get doctors to come here and examine me?" I thought.

Then I remembered that John had said that a doctor's table would be arriving and it was to go in the games room.

"Oh yes, please follow me."

I led the men to the games room and asked them to set it up in the middle of the room.

"We don't normally set things up," One of the men said, "just drop and run."

"Oh, I wouldn't know where to start, could you do it for me please? I'll make it worth your while."