So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that thing going to be as good as the egg?" I asked.

"I don't know, you can tell me in a few minutes."

It felt the same as the egg going into me but the antenna was sticking out of me and I could feel it in my vagina, especially when John waggled it about a bit.

Then he picked up his phone and I shrieked.

"That is as good." I said.

"And it's got lots of option to vary the vibrations."

John replied as he played with the control on his phone. The vibrations went up and down, stopping for a few seconds, giving me short bursts at irregular intervals. My body reacted the same as the egg vibrator, when the Lush was on, options making me try to anticipate what was coming next. Again, my inability to squeeze my legs together or grab my crotch or my tits was making it worse, no, better, and John brought me to the edge again, then switched it off.

"What are you doing John, you can't take me to the edge then just stop, that's cruel."

"No, it's a way of keeping you wanting more of that or my cock, and we are going to have a shower, then we are going out."

"What!? I want to stay here and you to switch that thing back on."

"Sorry Jade, not going to happen. We're going to shower, without soaping each other's bits, then you are going to put one of your new dresses and shoes on then we are going out."

"Where to?"

"A surprise."

John unfastened my wrist and ankles and I reluctantly went to the shower followed by John.

"What about this vibrator?" I asked.

"Leave it in Jade, I might just give you a quick blast sometime when we're out."

"But people will be able to see what it's doing to me."

"They might, but won't that be a turn on for you?"

"Probably."

"And with the vibe doing its job that will be a double turn on."

"I guess so."

"So a winner all round."

"I guess so."