So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men looked at each other then one of them said,

"For you darling, I'm sure that we can find the time. We'll just go and get the other boxes."

As they left to get the boxes I remembered the words that I'd used to ask them and had a sudden thought that they might be expecting to fuck me.

"Well they'll be in for a hell of a shock when their cocks hit my egg vibrator." I thought and smiled.

The men came back with more boxes and got on with setting it up and watching them I thought that maybe I could have done it. They even unpacked the stirrups and slotted them into the corner sockets.

"What are those for, I've never seen those before." I asked.

"Never had a gyno exam before darling?"

"No, I've never needed one." I lied. "Can you show me how it works?"

"Sure thing darling, hop up and we'll show you."

I jumped up onto the table and put my legs out straight in front of me.

"Right darling, you need to lift your legs and put your ankles in these stirrups."

"But that will mean that you will see me, all of me?" I teased.

"It is a gyno table darling, come on, we've got seven more drops to do."

I lifted my ankles up into the stirrups not even trying to hide my spread and still very wet pussy.

"That's it, now the whole thing is very adjustable, whoever paid for this model spent a fortune. Lay back and enjoy the ride. Well the table had a remote control and the man made the table go up, down, angled so that my head was higher than my body, then my head was lower than my body. Then my legs went together then really wide apart where the man left them.

"Wow, I said, it's a bit like my dentist's chair. Oh, this is so embarrassing, do doctors really need the girls kegs to be spread this wide?"

"They do if they want to examine them properly."

"Well I hope that I never need one of those gynolog whatsit exams. Thank you gentlemen, could you adjust those things so that I can get off here, my boyfriend left me some money to tip the delivery guys."

Both guys lifted my legs off the stirrups then I got off the table and said,

"Hang on a minute please guys, I'll be back in a minute."

"I went and got two £20 notes and gave them one each, thanking them and asked them to take all the empty boxes, which they did. As I was showing them to the door I had a thought and when I closed the door I got the vibrator controller and went back to the games room where I saw some straps on the floor under the table. I picked one up and thought,

"Do doctors really need to strap girls to these things to examine them?"

Then I discarded the straps and got on the table, put my legs up into the stirrups and pressed the button on the egg vibrator control.

As the whole of my body started to shake I wondered what it would be like to be strapped onto that table and not be able to get off, and the vibrator driving me crazy for hours. I was sure that I'd pass out.

I brought myself to the edge again and was just resting before starting again when John walked in.

"So it was this table that arrived. You look good sat there like that Jade. Wait until I strap you down and fuck your brains out."

"What do you mean John, this is for doctors to use isn't it?"

"I doubt that any doctor will ever use this one Jade. This is for you and me to have some fun on."

"Oh thank you John, I was just using the vibrator to take me to the edge then backing off, see how many times I can do that before I just have to cum."

"Good idea Jade, keep up the good work. Now that the massage table has arrived I'll book the beautician and the masseur, probably for Tuesday, your personal trainer will be here on Monday."

"A beautician sound nice but why do I need one, it's not like I'll be going anywhere posh to be seen?"

John cupped my pubis, bending his middle finger so that it entered me and said,

"You're getting a bit of a stubble, it's time to laser it all off."

"Oh goody, I'll be like I was ten years ago,."

"Not quite, I'm sorting that out for the following week."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember me asking you what you disliked about your pussy and you said that your lips were too big, well we're going somewhere to get that problem resolved."

"You're going to get these cut off?" I said using both hands to pull my inner labia out and apart. "But that will cost a fortune."

"A labiaplasty procedure, but you let me worry about the money. I thought that we could get some more minor surgery done whilst we're at it."

"Like what?"

"Well, you said that your clit hides away too much so we could get a hoodectomy procedure done and you said that you didn't like all the fatty flab around your pussy so we could get a monsplasty procedure done as well. May as well get them all done at the same time and reduce the overall time that you're going to be sore down here."

John's hand was still cupping my pubis and he gently squeezed it.

"I'll look more than ten years younger, you'd do all that for me? And what about all my pussy downtime, you won't be able to fuck me."

"You're not having anything done to your mouth Jade and I'm sure that you can survive a week or two without being fucked in your pussy, but it will mean postponing your training."

"I can live with that for a couple of weeks, and it will give David a new pussy to look at."

"Yes, one that everyone will be proud of. Hey, that was some of your new clothes arriving earlier wasn't it? I can take you to my pub later."

"That will be nice, I can give you a fashion show when you've finished work."

"Yes, I can show you to Ken, the manager, all the staff and locals, show them how proud I am of you."

"Sounds nice John."

"They'll like you Jade. Now finish yourself off then can you make me a coffee please."

"Sure thing boss."

"What, oh yes, you're my employee now aren't you?"

"Yes boss. Do you want anything with your coffee sir, me maybe?"

"Nice idea but I'd better not, I need to concentrate on my work."

"Okay, but you will fuck me later won't you John,

"Try and stop me."

I went and made the coffee and took it to him. Whilst I was there I had a quick look at some of his monitors and hadn't a clue what any of it was so I left him to it. I'd just got back on the medical table when the doorbell rang again.

"This is getting silly." I thought, "Can't a girl get a bit of peace to bring herself off?"

It was another delivery guy and he too just stared at me when he saw me. This one though seemed to be in either a trance or a shocked state because he didn't say anything, just stared so I took the parcel off him, checked that that it was addressed to John then shut the door.

"Sod him." I thought, "I need to cum."

Luckily, this time, the gap before the next delivery was enough to get the egg vibrator to finish the job, I couldn't be bothered with edging myself again. And it was a good cum.

It was about an hour before the next delivery arrived and I managed to prepare some food for John and me and he came down to the kitchen to eat. I was just about to start eating when he reminded me that one of my dildos has a suction pad on the base. He didn't need to say anything else, I ran to get it, licked the base and slammed it down onto the chair that I was about to sit on.

"Oh that's nice." I said as I bottomed out. "They should have these in all restaurants and kitchens."

John laughed at that idea but it gave him an idea of his own,

"Can you ride a proper bike Jade?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to buy you a special bike, one that has a dildo in the saddle that goes up and down as you pedal, and we can go for bike rides when the weather is nice."

"That sounds fun, but you'll have to ride behind me to make sure that I concentrate on staying on the road. Maybe we could get a tandem so that you can do the steering John?"

"That's practical but I wouldn't be able to watch as the dildo fucked you. Something to think about some other time, I haven't got long before I have to get back to work."

"Don't work too hard John, I need you to have lots of energy for later."

There were three more deliveries that day and if it hadn't been for the fact that they were all directly, or indirectly for me I could have got a bit annoyed with it all. Two of the deliveries were easy. I say that because opening the front door whist naked had got so easy, not the slightest bit of embarrassment any more. The third delivery was time consuming and embarrassing. It was some more equipment for the workout room and the two men that brought it had to assemble and test it before they left. I say that they had to test it but that wasn't true, they got me to test it.

I'd been with them all the time apart from when I went and made a cup of tea for them and I'd noticed that they spent a lot of time either just looking at me or talking to me so that they could openly look at me. That no longer bothers me and I've even started teasing the men in situations like that. You know how, an imaginary itch next to my pussy, sitting lazily, that sort of thing, but testing one of those machines in particular was embarrassing.

It's a leg spreader machine, they did tell me its proper name but I prefer to just call it a leg spreader because that's exactly what it is. Have it set one way and it forces your legs very wide apart and you have to strain your muscles to close your legs, and set it the other way and you have to force your legs apart.

It seemed to take the guys ages to get it set so that it took some effort on my part to either open or close my legs. And, so they said, they had to take a video of me using the machine to prove that they had set it up right. Well that's what they said.

The other machine was a multi-purpose machine designed to strengthen all sorts of muscles and for some reason that was much easier to setup and adjust, or so they said, and their video was much shorter. They said that it was because the machine was much easier to setup but I suspect it had something to do with the fact that my legs were close together all the time.

Those guys also brought a big mat for me to do floor exercises on if it was cold or wet outside. They also brought a couple of yoga mats and I wondered if John was going to join my lessons with David watching both of us.

John appeared just as the guys were finishing and he again stood half behind me with one hand cupping one of my tits. It would appear that John knew one of the guys because he had delivered and setup a couple of machines at John's gym and the man asked John if I was going to be working out at the gym. John told him that I would be going with him whenever he went and he couldn't see any reason why I couldn't work out just the same as I did at the home gym.

Not only was John still holding one of my tits but both guys were staring at me and John was talking about me working out at the gym naked, presumably with all the other gym members there. John's hand was making sure that my nipples were hard and the thought of me working out with lots of other men looking at me really did make my pussy tingle and leak.

When the two men finally left I asked John if he was really going to let me workout naked at his gym with other members there?

"Yes, why not, it's a private gym and the boss isn't going to complain, besides it will be a treat for the guys there and word will get out that they let girls workout naked so membership should increase which means more money for me, why, do you want a cut of that extra money Jade?"

"Why would I want more money, you're going to look after me for the rest of my life and as it is you're going to pay me 90,000 which I have no idea how or when I will spend. Well there is one thing that I've wanted for while now, a car but I made myself broke just having the driving lessons. I can get one out of the 90,000."

"No you won't Jade, my company will buy you a car, a PA needs a car so it will go on the books as a taxable deduction."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, how can I ever repay you?"

"Just by being here and being you Jade. Now. I've finished work for today so can you do a little fashion parade?"

"Anything for you John, a guess that a good PA always does as she's told."

I went and got all the unopened parcels that had been delivered and started with the ones that I thought contained clothes, and wow, I thought that the clothes that I saw John order looked sexy. There was three dresses that went down to my ankles, all of them are backless with just dental floss holding the tops up, and possibly the whole dresses but they are so thin and light that if it wasn't for the silky touch I wouldn't know they were there. And all three have slits up the sides to my waist and two if them have slits up the middle front, right up to my pubis. I'm really going to have to be careful wearing those three, but there again I wasn't sure if I would ever go anywhere where I needed such a formal dress.

The four other dresses are summer dresses and all only just long enough to cover my butt. Again they are all very light and these four are made of different types of cotton. What's more, three of them are see-through in bright light, like a sunny day.

I asked John if he minded me going out in public wearing a see-through dress and all he said was,

"I thought that I'd only ordered see-through dresses from that shop."

So I took that as him not minding. Having said that, the bulge in his jeans led me to believe that he liked the idea of me wearing see-through clothes, and of course, to the best of my knowledge he hasn't ordered me and bras or knickers so I guess that the people around me when we go anywhere are in for a treat.

The next package that I opened was big and I quickly discovered that it contained ten boxed pairs of shoes ranging from heels to trainers. When I saw the two pairs of trainers I said,

"Oh good, Adam can take me for a run in the forest on Monday."

"I'm sure that he'll enjoy following behind you, if I can find the time some days I might just come along with you to watch you cute little round butt as you run."

"I'd like that." I replied.

The next package that I opened was small, a new mobile phone.

"We'll move your sim from your old phone later then get both our phones linked up to that vibrator that I said needed a new phone for you."

"There's no rush is there, you're not planning and going and leaving me alone here quite soon are you?

"Nothing planned, but sometimes these trips come up quite quickly."

"When you do have to go away John, can I invite my two best friends, Jenny and Rose over? They are the two girls that were in the pub that first night."

"Of course you can Jade, you don't have to wait until I go away, they can come over and we can have a nude girls party. Treat this place like you did your own."

"I doubt that either of them would want to get naked here or anywhere for that matter."

"Well if they do they can do it here, if I remember them correctly they are nearly as cute as you."

"Thanks but I can't see it happening."

The last package that I opened made my pussy get instantly very wet. Inside were a couple of butt plugs, some ankle and wrist cuffs, some soft rope, a ball gag and something called a magic wand. I had to ask John what that was for and when he told me I asked him when he was going to use it on me. John just told me to take them all to the games room and that he'd surprise me.

"I can't wait." I replied.

"Is that it Jade? Is that all the packages?"

"Yes."

"It looks like not everything that I ordered hasn't arrived, maybe the rest will arrive tomorrow"

"Another day of surprising delivery men. I like doing that."

"You really are coming out of the closet Jade, I suspected that you would be a bit of an exhibitionist and a nymphomaniac but you've exceeded my widest dreams, I can see that I'm going to have to magic up some real challenges for you."

"What do you mean John?"

"I think that I'll keep then as surprises. Now go and put your new clothes in the wardrobe then I'm going to give you your first medical examination."

I put my new clothes and shoes in the wardrobe in double quick time then went looking for John. I found him in the games room playing with the controls of the gyno table.

"Are you going to strap me on to that thing and examine me?"

"Would you like me to do that?"

"Yes, and can you put that egg vibrator in me and drive me crazy before you fuck me please? Oh the top end of that thing lowers right down so you will be able to fuck my mouth while I'm strapped down."

"Got it all worked out I see Jade."

"A good PA works out what her boss wants then delivers it for him."

"I can see that you are going to be worth every one of those 100,000 Cayman Island dollars, and I'm going to show you what you can do with your new magic wand as well?"

"Bring it on boss." I replied as I jumped up onto the gyno table and put my ankles up on he stirrups ready for John to do whatever he wanted to do to me.

The first thing that John did was to strap my ankles to the stirrups, then he flicked my clit just once. Next he put the wrist cuffs on and attached one of the lengths of rope to the cuffs then raised my arms over my head and finally tied the rope to somewhere on the gyno table.

"I need to have a pee." I said.

John looked at me as if to sat "Really!"

I laughed and said,

"Just joking, this thing doesn't have a way of getting longer so you can't stretch me like on a rack?"

"Want to be a bit taller do you Jade?"

"No not really, I'm just a bit nervous."

"Okay, I'll get a move on then I can guarantee that being nervous will be the last thing on your mind."

"Hmm, nice."

John quickly finished tying me down then got the egg vibrator and eased it inside me, it going in easily because of all my natural lubrication. I was just thinking how lucky I was when John turned the egg on and I gasped.

Oh my gawd, my lower body reacted the same as before, shaking, my butt lifting up trying to get away from the source of what felt like something trying to turn my insides into soup. I couldn't move my legs to squeeze them together and I couldn't move my hands to either hold my pussy or squeeze my tits. The feeling of helplessness adding to the sexual euphoria that was engulfing my body.

I just knew that I was going to cum quickly but John denied that for me, switching the vibe off just before it happened.

"What did you do that for? Switch it back on." I almost demanded.

With a big grin on his face John did, taking me right back up there. It seemed like seconds before I was on the edge again and John went and ruined it for me again.

"It's coming out Jade." John said.

"No, no, please let it finish me."

"No Jade, I have other plans."

John put the control down and I saw his right hand go to my pussy.

"What are you doing? No, let it finish me, ohhhhhhh, what are you doing?"

"Taking it out, help me Jade, squeeze it out."

I felt John's fingers invade my hole but I doubted that he's be able to get them behind the egg, something to experiment with some other time, I needed to cum soon, so I squeezed and out popped the egg.

"Please John, make me cum."

I saw John put the egg down then pick up the control for the gyno table and I felt my legs stretch even further apart then my upper body started to rise up as he put me in the reclining position.

"What are you doing John?" I asked.

He smiled and I saw him unfasten his jeans.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

And he did. It seemed like only seconds before I orgasmed but John kept on ramming his cock into me over and over. I orgasmed again then just as I was coming down from my high I felt John cumming inside me.

We both came down from our highs together and I felt John's cock going soft then sliding out of me.

John turned and went to the table then came back to between my legs with the new remote controlled vibrator in his hand.