So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 04

Story Info
Unusual life starts by a man telling girl to meet in a pub.
9.1k words
4.65
6.5k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it came to put some clothes on I was spoilt for choice, I liked all my new clothes instead of having to choose one drab outfit or another. I brushed my hair trying to decide then I slipped on one of the summer dresses and some shoes on and went looking for John.

"I see that you chose one of the see-through dresses." John said, "Just confirming that you are an exhibitionist."

""Yeah, okay, let's go."

"That pink antenna looks good Jade, I can see the end of it below the hem and I can follow it right up to where it disappears."

"You really don't mind me wearing this dress?"

"No, I love that dress nearly as much as what's in it."

"I suppose it will be dark outside, no one will be able to see that it's see-through."

I replied but at the same time I was hoping that John was going to take me somewhere where there would be bright lights. As we walked out to John's car I thought,

"Jeez Jade, what the hell has got into you? Last week you'd never even worn a dress like this at home, with underwear on, never mind going outside in it with or without underwear. I must be crazy?"

John opened my door for me and I made sure that he saw where the antenna disappeared before lifting my outside leg into the car.

"Tease." John said as he shut the door then went round to his side of the car.

"Roof off?" John asked as he pressed the start button.

"Off." I replied and minutes later we were driving down the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Patience little one." John replied as we drove out into the countryside and minutes later we were pulling into the car park of a little country pub called The Drunken Duck.

"Is this yours?" I asked.

"It is but I have a manager, Ken, running it for me."

"Does that mean that we'll get free drinks? I asked.

"Of course but don't go getting drunk, I want you to remember everything that happens here."

"And just what is going to happen to me here?"

"I have no idea yet but I'm sure that you will enjoy everything that does."

"Can I really go inside dressed like this, I mean there will be bright lights, someone might get offended?"

"If they do they can leave but there aren't many people about that would get offended by the sight of a naked beautiful young woman."

"Thank you John, but I'm not naked, unless you are intending to take this dress off of me."

"No I'm not going to strip you Jade, but you might want to take it off."

"I doubt that."

By then John had parked the car and was coming round to my side to open the door for me. I made sure that he could see the antenna again, then we walked to the pub door.

When John opened the door I stepped in and almost instantly everything went quiet. I looked around and saw about twenty five men of various ages all looking at me. I also saw a sign saying 'Function Room' pointing to a door that I guessed led to some sort of extension out the back of the pub.

Then I saw a middle-aged man come from behind the bar and walk over to us.

"John, great to see you again, and who is this vision of beauty?"

"Ken this is Jade, my new girlfriend, Jade, Ken, the manager, and Ken I haven't come to check on the books. I'm sure that they are in perfect order."

"They are but I wouldn't mind talking to you about an idea that I have had but some other time, come and introduce your new friend to all your friends here. Your usual John, and what would you like Jade?"

"Do you do cocktails Ken?"

"We don't get much demand for them out here in the sticks, but we do, what would you like?"

"Surprise me Ken."

I looked around the room and saw seven tables, all with just men sitting round them. Most of the men were still looking at me and I suddenly became very aware that my dress was see-through and that every one of those men could tell that I wasn't wearing anything under the dress. I felt my face warm up.

John took me to four of the tables and introduced me, and at each he introduced me to each man sat there and each pair of eyes staring at my tits and slit close up made me tingle a bit more. Some of the men gave me a compliment of some sort, quite a few of them being about my dress. No one actually said that they could see everything through it but why else would a man say that he liked a dress?

Anyway, we finally left the fourth table and John took me to the end of the bar where there were two, high stools vacant. John sat on one and patted the other to tell me that I was to sit on it. I had to climb up using the bar between two of the legs and when I sat I could feel the wood on my bare butt. I tried to pull the hem down but it was going nowhere. I tried to cross my legs but the stool was too close to the bar and the overhang got in the way of my legs. I resigned myself to sitting with my knees together.

I smoothed the dress behind me and discovered that the hem only just touched the wooden seat causing me to think that I shouldn't bend forward.

I was just about to ask John why he'd only introduced me to the men at four of the tables when Ken appeared with a drink in each hand.

"There you go, one pint of Dogs Bollocks and one Sex on the Beach, I've got some Pigswill coming in next week John, you'll have to come and try it."

I looked at John then Ken and wondered if they were talking in some sort of code. John saw my puzzlement and said,

"This is a Free House pub Jade, we can sell any beer that we can get our hands on, and real ale goes down well around here, that's why it's so popular."

I assumed that Dogs Bollocks and Pigswill were names of beers and let it pass.

"So John, where did you find this beauty, and one that is so, shall we say 'liberated'?"

"In a pub in the city. I had to go back five times before I saw her again and asked her out. It's taken a few days for her to start to find her real self but I think that she's getting there."

"I wish that more girls would stop trying to hide behind society and be their real selves." Ken said.

"You got that right mate. Now you wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Yes, it won't take long, the function room, I thought that maybe we could rent it out to some of the more, shall we say, 'specialist' clubs rather than sticking to the usual weddings and Christmas dinner type events."

"Ken, you're the manager, it's your decision but what sort of 'specialist' clubs were you thinking of?"

"Well I wasn't thinking of the Anglers or the Train Spotters brigades, they're the run of the mill stuff, I was thinking of the CMNF, the BDSM or the Multiple 'O' Club, that type clubs, I've heard that there is a shortage of places that will accommodate the more liberated sections of society and being out in the sticks a bit the function room would be ideal for them, it wouldn't be a problem if scantily clad or tied up girls were wandering around the place. Last week I got asked by a photography club that wanted to turn the room into a mini studio for the night so that they could photograph naked girls."

"I'm more than happy for you to you to accommodate them Ken, it's good money coming in. Just one thing though if you take a booking for any event that you think that Jade here might be able to display herself at can you let me know, I'd hate for her to miss an opportunity to show herself."

"No problem John, if I had a body like Jade's I would want to put it on display all the time."

"Yes, she does have nice, cute little tits doesn't she?" John replied as his right hand came and cupped my right tit then tweaked both my nipples through the dress.

"Gotta go." Ken said, "city guys just here for the beer. They should be leaving soon."

That was my opportunity to ask John what the acronyms were,

"CMNF that's Clothed Male, Naked Female and they have meetings and dinners."

"What, where all the women are naked?"

"Yes, apparently it's a big turn on for the women."

"That doesn't surprise me, can we join that club?"

"I'm sure that I can organise that, you really are getting into this nudity aren't you Jade?"

"Yeah, I am aren't I, and I guess that I have to thank you for that John, I'll thank you properly later."

"BDSM, that's ...."

I interrupted John by saying,

"Bondage, Discipline and Sadism and Masochism, yes, I've heard of that, I watched a few films about that, the 50 shades series are great movies."

"Yes, and we've already started down that road Jade."

"We have haven't we, are we going to go further down that road?"

"Do you want to Jade?"

"Yes please."

"I was hoping that you'd say that."

"I don't know what this Multiple 'O' Club is though."

"You'll kick yourself when I tell you, you're already quite good at having multiple orgasms Jade."

"Bloody hell, I should have worked that one out. Do they really have clubs for women who what to have multiple orgasms? What do they do at their meetings, have competitions to see how many orgasms they can have in a certain time?"

"Precisely, you'd do well there Jade, and it will be great fun practising."

"Yes it would. So how do we join these clubs?"

"All of them?"

"Well the CMNF and the Multiple 'O' Club to start off with, BDSM scares me a bit, I'd hate to be whipped so many times that I bleed to death."

"I'm sure that it's not that bad but we can leave that one for now, just have some fun on our own at home."

Then I had a thought,

"Hey John, coming here and you talking to Ken about these clubs wasn't a setup to get me to join these clubs with you was it?"

"No, definitely not Jade. Okay I'd started thinking about how we get get you your kicks but I hadn't thought about joining clubs, and yes I'd heard of those clubs before but I'd never even considered them, but now that you say that you are interested in two of the three then I'll certainly start making enquiries."

"Okay John, I believe you, it's just that it seemed to be the perfect setup."

"Honest Jade, it wasn't."

"I believe you John, how can I prove it to you?"

"You don't need to prove anything Jade. Just keep being you, the real you."

"Oh I intend to lover, you've opened the doors for me and they're one way doors, no going back in to the closet."

We both drank some more then I said,

"John, can you look at the men behind me and tell me if they are still looking at me, I'm pretty sure that part of my butt is showing."

"Lean forward a bit Jade."

I did and John looked over to the men then said that some of them were still looking at me which started the tingling again, then I heard Ken shout,

"TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN."

"What time is it John." I asked.

"Five passed eleven."

"I thought that it was only about ten."

"Don't worry Jade, you're forgetting who owns this pub, once those city guys have gone Ken will lock the doors and the rest of us can stay as long as we want, it will be a private party."

"Oh yes, I did forget, can I have another drink please?"

John called Ken over and I asked him to surprise me again. A few minutes later he came back with what he called a Love Potion number 69. It tasted nice as well, but not as nice as a true 69 with John.

Shortly after that John told me that the city men were leaving then five minutes later Ken came round the bar then I heard the bolts go on the door.

"Right gents," Ken said as he walked back to the bar, "who would like another drink?"

I turned round on my stool and saw a couple of men get up and come to the bar then it hit me, John had turned the vibrator on.

"Oh shit." I said and almost fell off the stool.

John saw me nearly fall and he literally picked me up and put me down on my feet on the floor with my body shaking. My right hand went to my pussy and found it under the short hem of the dress.

"Oh my gawd John, not in here with all these strangers looking at me." I somehow managed to say.

But they were already looking at me. Through the see-through dress they could see my tiny tits wobble just a little bit and because my hand had grabbed my pussy there was bare flesh showing around my pubis. I suspected that half of my butt was showing as well.

But John wasn't going to stop, and to be truthful I didn't want him to stop. Especially as some of the locals were encouraging John. They must have seen the pink antenna and guessed what John was doing to me.

Up and down went the strength of the vibrations which was evident to the locals by the amount of shaking and dancing that I was doing. Then it stopped.

I just stood there trying to get my breath back and still holding my crotch.

"Do it again John." I heard one local say.

"Strip her John," Another said, "let's get a proper look at her."

John put his phone down and went for hem of the dress at both sides. Even before he started pulling the dress up my arms were going up in the air to make it easier for him and within seconds I was naked apart from my shoes.

Then John started the vibrator again and I started grabbing my pussy and my tits, and dancing from one foot to the other trying to get some relief from the very pleasurable torture. With the vibrations running at about half strength John manoeuvred me to the middle of the room so that everyone could get a good look at me. That sort of appealed to me, more so afterwards but at the time it wasn't exactly on my mind.

Anyway, either John set the vibrator on a random pattern or he kept messing with it through his phone because the vibrations went up and down and just when I thought that it had been switched off they'd start again. I tried looking at the men who were watching me and they just looked like they thought I was some sort of demented nudist girl playing with herself.

After about 10 minutes the vibrations finally got the better of me and I started cumming and my right hand started frantically rubbing my clit. How I managed to stay on my feet I will never know but I did, right through one orgasm and only when I peaked again did John switch the vibrator off.

As I started to come down from my high John put his arms round me from behind and I was surprised that he didn't grab my tits. He just held me firmly until I said,

"That was fucking awesome John."

Which prompted a few complementary comments and some applause. For some weird reason I felt proud of myself and not at all embarrassed, in fact I was looking up at John and smiling.

"That's one hell of a girl that you've got there John." Ken said.

"Yes and she looks like she would be happy doing that again Ken. Is that right Jade?"

"Anything that makes me cum like that."

"Would you like to put your dress back on Jade?" John asked me.

"There's not much point is there, everyone here has seen me like this so why bother? Anyway, it's okay for men to see girls naked."

What I didn't say was that I was enjoying all those men looking at me.

"Would you like a drink Jade?" Ken asked.

"Yes please, a strong one."

John took me to a table and Ken brought me the drink.

"So you enjoyed that did you Jade?" John asked.

"Yes I did."

"And you're enjoying being sat here naked."

"Yes I am, and it's your fault John."

"It's my fault for making you so happy?"

"Yes it is, thank you, now can we go home and can I ride your cock when we get there?"

"Do you want another blast from that vibrator before we go?"

"No, I want your cock."

We left shortly after that, Ken giving me my dress and telling me to come back whenever John went away. I waved to all the customers as we walked out and got a few more requests to go back.

Again I rode to John's house naked saying that I was spending more time in his car without clothes on than with them.

I did ride John's cock when we got back home.

*****

The next day John woke me with his cock in my hole and I got him to promise to do that to me every day.

Apart from a supermarket delivery and some more clothes arriving John and I had a quiet weekend, well quiet from the point of view of seeing other people but from a sex point of view we had a fantastic weekend, doing it everywhere and using my toys to make me want even more sex. I'm getting to like being 'restrained', as John calls it, more, the feeling of being helpless when I'm being fucked is turning me on more and more and I've been daydreaming about being tied up outside, even in public places and then being fucked with strangers watching but I don't know of I want that to become a reality. John has dropped the odd hint that he likes the idea, I'm going to have to talk to him about it when it gets a bit clearer in my head.

*****

The Monday morning arrived with what has become the norm, me waking to the feeling of John's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. It's a good job that my pussy is permanently wet these days.

Adam arrived for my training session and he was grinning when he saw the new machines in the workout room. He got me onto the weights lifting machine straight away and he set the resistance quite low for each of the exercises that can be done on that machine telling me that he'd increase the resistance every two or three sessions until he thought that I had reached a suitable maximum.

Then he took me to the leg stretcher machine and I could see a smile on his face as I sat on it and lifted my legs into the 'U' shaped rests. For a reason that I can only guess at he wanted to be stood in front of me when I started to force my legs either together or apart and I seemed to be spending a lot of time with my legs spread wide as he played with the controls. For some reason that I couldn't be bothered to think about, I wasn't at all bothered about him seeing my spread and wet pussy, or my little pointy tits with their rock hard nipples pointing directly in front of me.

Next it was the exercise cycle, Both John and I has used it over the weekend and each time that I use it I kept going until I'd orgasmed in front of John. He even videoed one of my sessions on it.

The anticipation of what I knew would happen had got me even wetter and I heard a bit of a squelching sound when I sat on the saddle. As I started pedalling I looked at Adam and it was obvious that he was expecting the same thing that I was.

I didn't disappoint either of us and I tried to keep going for a second orgasm but Adam told me to stop, that that was enough for so soon in my training program. I thought about asking him if my use of the exercise bike would increase over time just like the resistance on the previous two machines, but I stopped myself from asking him when I remembered that I could go and use the exercise bike anytime that I want.

After the workout room we progressed on to the rest of the program and I really enjoyed all the stretching and yoga. Again Adam seemed to 'coach' me by standing between my legs. In one very exposed position I thought about how I was exposed and how I was enjoying it.

When we got to the point where the session had ended that last time, Adam asked me if I had managed to get some trainers, but it was John who answered by appearing with my trainers in his hand.

"Good," Adam said, "we'll go for a run in the woods."

I was both looking forward to it and a bit nervous, both of which were exciting me. For some strange reason the prospect of total strangers seeing me naked out in the woods seemed more exciting than those men in the pub seeing me. I even dreamt of Adam taking me jogging down a very public and busy street.

With my trainers on, and absolutely nothing else, Adam led me to the gate at the bottom of the garden and then into the woods. The first path that we went on wasn't used very much but we soon found a well worn one and I wondered how often people walked along that path.

Adam set me off jogging, me in front so that I could set the pace and I wondered if he was enjoying seeing my butt as I jogged.

I soon discovered that those woods were popular with dog walkers. I saw a Golden Retriever first, it was walking towards me and when it saw me it's tail started wagging. I said hello to it as I passed it then I saw the owner, a middle-aged man who started grinning just as soon as our eyes met.