So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning." I said and got the same back as I passed him. I also heard Adam saying the same.

On we jogged with Adam occasionally asking me if I was okay.

We seemed to be jogging for hours and I was starting to get out of breath when came to a gate and on the other side I could see a bit of a car park with four cars parked, and a road. I couldn't see any people but I was a little concerned that cars could drive passed at any second.

Adam caught up and told me to have a short rest so I leant against one of the gate posts. Adam was just telling me that the next time he'd remember to bring a couple of bottles of water with us when another dog appeared, a Labrador, and it came straight to me and started sniffing at my pussy.

I was telling it to go and leave me alone when its owner appeared but he didn't call off the dog. Instead he started a conversation with Adam. Meanwhile the dog had progressed to licking my pussy and every attempt that I made to push it's head away just seemed to make it more determined to lick me some more.

Finally the man called off the dog but by that time I had discovered that dog's tongues can give a girl some very nice feelings and I wondered what John thought of the idea of getting a dog.

"Come on Jade," Adam said, "that's enough of a rest, let's cross the road and continue on the other side."

I was out on the road before I remembered that cars could come along at any second and I frantically looked for a gate or a path on the other side of the road.

Realising what I was doing Adam said,

"It's a couple of hundred metres up to your left."

"You want me to run along the road like this?" I asked.

"Sure, it will only take seconds and if anyone comes they'll have a pleasant surprise."

Not wanting to be on a public road any longer than necessary I set off jogging and it seemed to take forever to get to the gate which I quickly discovered had a chain and padlock on it.

"Climb over it Jade." Adam said, so I did, being well passed worrying about what I would be showing to Adam as my leg went over the top bar.

Then it was off jogging again with Adam following me. It soon became clear that this trail was more popular because we soon came across people out walking, in fact the first we saw was a group of elderly people all kitted out in hiking boots and waterproof jackets which seemed strange to me since I was naked and quite warm and the sun was shining through the trees.

Anyway, Adam saw them about the same time as I did and he moved up to alongside me and said,

"I'm going in front until we pass them so that it doesn't look like I'm chasing you."

I smiled but said nothing and as we ran passed them none of them said a word although I did see the odd smile and the odd look of shock.

On we jogged and before long we were back at the gate at the road obviously having gone in a circle.

"Back along the road Jade." Adam said.

I climbed over the gate and started jogging along the road not even thinking about cars coming along the road and one did just before I got to where I needed to turn off the road. I looked at the driver and saw a big smile and I was a little disappointed that my pussy didn't start to tingle. I put it down to me being out of breath.

Soon we got to the gate to John's garden and Adam was telling me that I'd done well but I was bent over with my hands on my knees trying to get my breathing back to normal not even thinking that Adam would be able to see all of my pussy.

John must have been looking out for us because as I started to walk towards the house he cane out and stood next to me and one of his arms went round my neck and the hand cupped my tit. Adam gave John some reassuring words about my performance then left saying that he'd be back on the Wednesday and John took me to a lounger to let me lay down to recover.

John sat on the edge of the lounger and one of his hands went to my pussy where he toyed with my clit as he asked me how I was doing.

"Some of it is hard work?" I said.

"It's supposed to be Jade, no pain, no gain. Besides, you want to keep that flexible, supple, body of yours fit don't you?"

"Of course, I was just saying that it's hard work."

"You can do it Jade. I've got a treat for you later, I've got a woman coming to laser all the stubble from your body below your neck."

"Excellent, thank you John."

"Hey, it benefits me just as much as it does you."

"Yes, I guess so."

"Two treats actually. The first one is about to happen. Stand up."

As I got up John dropped his shorts and lay where I had been. He didn't have to explain the rest.

When we had both cum I lay back on his chest and told him that I loved being his employee and that I loved living with him and that I loved him.

I felt John's cock reverse the shrinking and as he pushed me up to ride him again he told me that he loved me too.

Twenty minutes later we were up in the shower washing all the sweat off my body.

Three hours later the doorbell rang and when I opened the door a woman who looked to be in her later twenties stared at the naked me for a couple of seconds then said,

"You must be Jade, I'm Elsa and I see that your are eager to get on with the treatment."

I too thought for a second then replied,

"I guess that I am but I was just enjoying the sun."

"Good for you, I hate tan lines too. So, where are we doing this?"

"John's got a table out the back and he's rigged up an extension lead so that you've got power."

"Okay, I usually do this in a room without windows but I'm sure that outside will be much better."

"Yes, and there's no neighbours to hear me scream when you hurt me."

"You can relax Jade, I won't be hurting you, it's not like a waxing."

"Good."

I led Elsa through the house and out the back to the massage table which John and I had carried outside. John was there sorting the power supply out and him and Elsa talked for a couple of minutes before Elsa turned to me and told me to get up onto the table.

As Elsa was getting herself organised I saw a man come round the side of the house. He walked over to John and they talked for a minute before the man went into the pool room.

"Who's that John?" I asked.

"That's Pete, the pool man, just ignore him."

"Are you okay having this done with a stranger watching you Jade?" Elsa asked.

"Sure," I replied, "I'm getting used to men seeing me naked."

"Well they will think that you look even more beautiful when I've finished with you." Elsa added.

"I think so, the only hair that I like on my body is on my head."

"Me too." Elsa replied, "right Jade, this is how it's going to work."

Elsa explained what she was going to do and what the laser machine actually does. She also told me how long it would take and the probability that at least one follow-up session would be needed to catch any persistent follicles that don't want to die.

Then Elsa got started and I was pleased to discover that it was virtually painless, just a bit of tingling (not that type of tingling) and a bit of a burning feeling. When Elsa started working on my pubis John came over and stood next to me. One of his hands held one of mine and his other hand rested on one of my tits. I saw that Elsa has seen that and that she smiled when she saw it but none of us said anything.

After about thirty minutes John asked if it was possible for Elsa to have a break and have a cup of tea. I sat up to drink the tea and saw that Pete the pool man was openly staring at me, and instead of being embarrassed I was actually feeling nice about it.

John, Elsa and myself were making small talk whilst we drank the tea with John asking Elsa questions about laser hair removal and how popular it was and I was sure that John was as surprised as I was about the number of men who had the same thing done. I had this mental image of John on the table and Elsa holding his boner as she lasered all the hairs. I decided that I'd talk to him about it some other time.

After the tea Elsa got back to the job and I lay back and let it happen. Elsa got to the sides of my vulva and she asked me to spread my legs as wide as I could. As I did this I saw that Pete was no longer doing whatever to the pool but was standing next to John, both of them staring at me making me feel good.

They were still staring at me when Elsa asked me to get on my hands and knees so that she could get to all the hairs that I couldn't see without a mirror.

Elsa finally finished and I sat on the side of the table as Elsa packed all her equipment before John walked her to the door. Pete was still there and whilst he was still looking at me he asked me if I used the pool or if I needed any swimming lessons. I told him that I could swim already but that I wasn't the strongest of swimmers. Pete offered to give me some coaching lessons so that I could improve. I told him that I had enough to think about at the moment. Pete left just after John got back.

"So how was that Jade?" John asked.

"Less painful than I thought but it was worth it just so that I never have to shave again. Thank you John."

"No need to thank me Jade, as I said, it was for my benefit as well. I've booked a follow-up session for four weeks today, you should be all healed up by then."

"Healed up? From what?"

"Jade, do you remember me asking you what you didn't like about your pussy?"

"Yes I do."

"Well I've made an appointment with a top cosmetic surgeon in London next Monday for him to re-model your pussy to how you want it to look."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Already booked Jade, all you have to do is tell him what you want doing and a couple of hours later you will have a new pussy."

"I love you so much John Douglas."

"I've got to keep my employees happy."

"There's another employee hiding away somewhere is there?"

"No Jade, one exhibitionistic nymphomaniac is quite enough for me thank you."

"So how long will it be after the operation that I can really thank you?"

"That depends on how quicker a healer you are but probably around a couple of weeks but you still might be sore for a while after that."

"But I'll still be able to give you blowjobs, and I'm not getting anything done to any other part of my body am I?"

"You'll definitely be able to give me blowjobs. I didn't ask about getting anything other than your pussy changed, but having said that, what do you think about getting you nipples pierced?"

"Never really thought about it. Okay, I've thought about it, can the surgeon guy pierce nipples as well?"

"That's probably a bit below a Harley Street surgeon but if you are sure that you want them piercing we can get them done here."

"My friend Jenny got hers pierced in town."

"Have you even phoned your friends since you moved here?"

"No."

"Well you should phone them, let them know that I haven't murdered you."

"Can I?"

"Of course you can Jade, you don't need to ask me. I may be your employer but I'm not your owner, you can do what you want."

"Good, I'll do that this evening, do you want me to cook something for tea or will you order in?"

"I'll order a Chinese then you can show yourself to the delivery guy."

"That will be fun, then later I can really thank you."

"I'll look forward to that, now I need to go and do a couple of hours work."

We went inside, John to do some work and me to look in a mirror. I wasn't really expecting to look any different except for the lack of stubble but it was nice looking at myself and knowing that I'd never again have any hair below my neck. I also had a close look at my pussy trying to imagine what it would look in a weeks time. No flaps, a lot skinnier and hopefully with my clit just sticking out of my skinny lips.

I pulled my hood back and rubbed my finger over the end of my clit imagining what it will be like to have things accidentally rubbing my clit all the time.

When it got to the time that I thought that Jenny would be home from work I phoned her and we spent over an hour talking, well mainly me talking, telling her everything that I'd done since we last met. She sounded so jealous but at the same time happy for me.

Having said that I didn't tell her everything, I didn't want to make her so jealous that she'd hate me.

I wasn't quite sure if she believed me when I told her that I had only worn clothes once since I last saw her, especially when I told her how many men had seen me naked in that time.

I didn't tell Jenny that I was going to London to get my pussy altered but I did manage to ask her where she got her nipples pierced.

We didn't managed to talk about everything that I wanted to because the doorbell rang. I guessed that it would be our Chinese and I promised to phone her and Rose again soon, and to invite then round to my new home.

It was a totally relaxed and totally naked me that opened the front door apologising for taking so long and acting like I was fully clothed. The delivery guy had a smile on his face as soon as he saw me and he wasn't at all shocked. I guessed that our address was on their list of home where they might see lots of female skin.

As I was closing the door behind him I thought about how I had changed from the first time that John asked me to open the door whilst naked.

That night in bed I asked John to tie my wrists to the top of the bed and blindfold me before fucking me. Being restrained seems to add a little more excitement to a lovemaking session.

*****

John woke me in the nicest possible way telling me that he was going to do that to me every day until we had to stay away from my pussy for way too long.

Over breakfast John told me that I would be getting two visitors that day, the first one being a masseur late morning and then in the afternoon a beautician was coming to do whatever I wanted with my finger and toe nails. Both those would be firsts for me as I'd only ever painted my nails myself.

I asked John if I could go and have a workout in his mini gym first and he told me that I didn't need to ask but this time he wanted to know so that he could come and video me.

He did come and video me, well on the leg spreader machine and the exercise cycle, and yes he videoed me as I made myself cum sliding from side to side on the saddle. He also asked me to do the standing splits so that he could zoom right in on my spread pussy.

Just as I was going for another shower he told me that he'd video me doing those things again after I'd had my pussy 'done' then we could compare the two videos.

At 11 a.m. I opened the front door to a man who looked to be in his later twenties.

"You must be Jade, I'm Manuel, your masseur. All ready to get started I see."

"Yes, I am Jade, please come through, the table is setup out the back."

As we walked through the house John joined us and introduced himself. After they shook hands John clarified with Manuel that he was there to give me a full massage with a very happy ending. I guess that a lot of girls would have been a bit embarrassed knowing that the two men stood in front of them were talking about one of them giving you an orgasm whilst the other watched, and a few weeks ago I would have been embarrassed and bright red, especially as one of those men had moved behind you and had reached round and was holding one of your tits, but I had changed so much that not only wasn't I embarrassed, my pussy was tingling and dripping with the anticipation.

"So Manuel, are you happy working your magic on Jade's body out here in the open?"

"I am, I believe that everything should be as natural as possible and out here in the sunshine and fresh air goes a long way towards that so I am happy if you are Jade."

"I am happy, but, hopefully, not as happy as I will be in a short while."

"Have you ever had a massage before Jade?"

"No, never."

"Then you need to relax, try to think of the pleasurable times of your life and let me do everything."

John let go of my tit and I climbed onto the table, rightly guessing that Manuel would start on my back.

Well, the next thirty or so minutes was out of this world, I have never felt more relaxed in my life and all the slight aches that I still had from the running and other exercising just vanished. Even when Manuel was massaging my tits and nipples it felt amazing, different from when John plays with my tits which is also amazing. I wondered if it was different because I knew that John would be fucking me soon but Manuel wouldn't be.

Manuel is also brilliant at teasing his 'victims'. His fingers and hands danced all around my pussy for what seemed like hours before he finally ran a finger along my already very spread slit. He had never asked me to spread my legs and I don't remember spreading them but by then they were spread wide in the hope that my hole was going to be invaded. My body certainly thought that it was because I could feel my lubrication juices trickling down between my butt cheeks.

Then Manuel just touched my clit and an orgasm exploded out of me. As the orgasm started to become history I vaguely remember him saying something like,

"You don't get off that lightly my beauty."

And I didn't. His fingers were still teasing me all around and in my pussy, a quick plunge in then a quick rub or flick of my clit. On and on it went and up and up went my arousal again until I was close to the edge. Then Manuel's fingers went in side me and started going in and out so fast that I doubted that John's eyes could keep up with them. What's more, Manuel was lifting my butt up off the table as his fingers pistoned in and out of me.

Needless to say that I came again in seconds but Manuel kept on going taking me to two more peaks before he finally slowed down. And I was glad that he just got slower and slower because if he'd just pulled out I'm sure that the withdrawal symptoms would have been horrible.

After what seemed like hours Manuel finally stopped finger fucking me and my heart rate started to get back to something like normal but I was too shattered to even thank him. I just lay there thinking how wonderful life was.

I saw John and Manuel talking and looking at me but it was only when they started to walk into the house that I had the energy to even sit up. When I did I saw the gardener, David, looking at me from over towards the shed.

"Back again David, I didn't think that the grass was growing that quick." I said, suspecting that David had just come to watch me.

"Err no Jade, I just needed to talk to John about something, I hope you didn't mind me watching you?"

"Not at all David, I've got used to being seen naked and John tells me that it's okay for girls to be seen naked by men."

"That it is Jade, especially the beautiful ones like you."

"Why thank you David, John shouldn't be long."

John wasn't long, in fact he was back in seconds. He came over to me and told me to lay back and enjoy the sun while he had a quick chat with David. I did, and he did, and when he came back to me he told me that Manuel had said that it was always a pleasure working with such a beautiful young lady.

"So is that where he's going now, to work on a beautiful young lady?"

"I wouldn't know Jade, he was referring to you."

"This being naked all the time really is a good way for a girl to get lots of nice comments isn't it?"

"Only if you are beautiful like you Jade. Now, sorry to spoil things for you but I've told Manuel not to come back for the next two weeks then to come here every Tuesday after that. I didn't tell him why but I'm sure that he'll know when next he sees your pussy."

"So when are we going to London John?"

"We'll travel down on Friday after your fitness session then you'll go under the knife on Monday morning."

"Saying it that way scares me a bit John."

"I'm sure that it will be painless Jade and that paracetamol will take care of the soreness after that, but you won't be able to do much for a few days then you'll have to take it easy for another week or so, so we need to do a triple dose of fucking before Monday to make up for what we won't be able to do for a couple of weeks."