So This Man Asked Me Out Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds great but you'll still be able to fuck my mouth and I like giving you blowjobs"

"Yes you are Jade, did you talk to Jenny about getting your nipples pierced?"

"I did, and she gave me the phone number of the place where she got them done."

"When to you want to get them done Jade?"

"How about now?"

"Fine with me, phone the place and see if they can fit you in."

I did and they could so I went and had a shower then put a dress and shoes on. I knew that I would have to take my top off for the piercing and I could have put just a skirt and top on but I wanted to get naked for it, it seemed more natural.

"You know that this nipple piercer will have seen hundreds of naked girls Jade?" John said as we were driving to the shop.

"I know, but you've helped me realise that I like being seen naked by men."

"And any sane man will like seeing you naked Jade, I certainly do."

"Thank you John."

The place was a small converted shop and when we went it we were met by a middle-aged man who seemed quite pleasant. He told us that he was just in the process of piercing another girl's clitoral hood and that we could watch if we wanted to. He took us to the back of the shop and there was a girl, about my age, spread wide on a table and totally naked. Standing next to her head was a young man holding her hand.

"Hi," everyone said, the girl and the young man obviously not bothered that she was totally naked.

We watched the man get on with piercing her clit, John having done his usual of standing half behind me and reaching round me and holding one of my tits, but this time over my thin dress.

I felt John cringe a little when the needle went through the girl's hood and I wondered if I'd have enough of my hood left to be pierced like that after my operation the next Monday. Would I even want my new hood to be pierced? Would John want my new hood to be pierced? I decided not to think about it until I saw my new pussy.

As I watched the man push a sleeper through the hole that he's just made I noticed that the girl's vagina was leaking and I thought,

"Yes, I'd be enjoying all that attention if I was you, I wonder if I'll leak when I'm getting my nipples done?"

I looked up the girl and saw that she had barbells through her nipples and that they looked hard.

"Yes, definitely enjoying the attention." I thought.

The man stood back to look at his work and he wasn't the only one looking at her pussy. The man got a mirror for the girl to see herself and I saw another trickle of her juices escape from her vagina.

Everyone seemed pleased with the man's work and the girl just lay there with her legs still spread wide as the man explained what she had to do to prevent the wound from getting infected then she finally swung her legs over the side of the table, sat up and jumped down.

"Now be very gentle down there for at least a week, until there is no pain. Okay?" The man said to the young man knowing that he'd want to get his hands on her pussy as quick as he could.

As the girl was putting just a dress on I was taking my dress off and climbing onto the table, automatically spreading my legs as I did so, even though it wasn't necessary. Everyone seemed to be looking at the naked me and I felt my nipples and my pussy tingle.

"Right young lady, just your nipples isn't it? Back in a minute, I'll just settle up with this couple."

The other couple and the man went to the front of the shop leaving just John and me.

"Did you notice that the other girl and her boyfriend weren't bothered that we were seeing her naked Jade?" John quietly asked.

"Yes I did, you are definitely right when you say that it's okay for girls to be seen naked by men, she wasn't at all bothered was she?"

"No she wasn't."

"I don't understand why most girls get all shy about it, I love being seen naked by men, it makes my pussy tingle and that's a nice thing."

John gave my un-pierced nipples one last tweak causing them to go even harder, then stepped back just as the man returned.

"Right, just nipples it is young lady, they are perfect for piercing, nice and proud. Have you decided what metal you want the sleepers to be?"

"Titanium." John replied.

"A good choice sir, expensive but one of the best for the job. Right, give me a second to get ready."

I looked up at John and mouthed the words,

"I love you."

John squeezed my hand and I felt a trickle of my juices escape from my vagina.

I felt another trickle as the man prepared my nipples. Another man's hands on my tits felt good even though they were about to inflict some pain on me. Surprisingly, there was only the feeling of a pin prick as I watched the needle got through my first nipple but I felt a little weird as the sleeper was pushed through the hole.

It was the same with my other nipple and before I knew it the job was finished and the man was telling us how to stop the wounds from getting infected. When he had finished talking I saw him look down at my pussy that was still spread open.

"You have a perfect clitoral hood for piercing young lady, are you sure that you don't want it doing, you saw how easy it was and how little pain there was?"

It was John that replied for me,

"We're going for some cosmetic surgery next week, a hoodectomy amongst other things, when it's all healed up she'll decide on a hood ring then."

"Fair enough, I hope that it all goes well next week then. Now, can I show you the barbells and rings that I have?"

"Yes please." John replied, then he looked at me and said,

"Come on Jade, you have to decide what you want."

I swung my legs round, got off the table and followed John and the man to the front of the shop. It was only when the man was getting another tray of rings out that I realised that I was naked in the front of the shop and people were walking passed outside. I felt my pussy get a little wetter as I turned to look to see if anyone was looking in. They weren't.

John bought me some lovely barbells, D rings, rings and things that I will be able to hang from my nipples when they heal. It was only when John was paying the man that John suggested that I go and get my dress and put it on. As I did so I was pleased that I had chosen a loose fitting dress. I got a twinge of pain when the material caught on one of the sleepers.

"Just shout at me to stop if I grab your tits when I fuck you during the next few days Jade." John said as we walked back to the car.

"Don't worry John, you'll know about it if you hurt me."

I interlocked my fingers with John's as I rode him that night before going to sleep.

*****