So We Have a Little Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized that if she hadn't slipped, she'd have experienced her first orgasm. Just the sliver of ecstasy that began to roll through her body managed to overpower her religion-fueled willpower. From then on, she found herself embarrassingly stalking the pair whenever she could, eager to watch them engage in their sexual escapades. When they were at practice together, she stole furtive glances in his direction, admiring his body, particularly the bulge in his tight swimming shorts. She discreetly checked out all the other guys on the team, though she always caught herself staring at him. When he'd catch her looking, the heat in her cheeks would rise, as would that between her legs. It was downright infuriating.

She didn't reach that elusive orgasm until she followed them out to the same wood clearing where she'd first spied them going at it. Where she'd shamefully lashed out at them over her own pain. She found a large tree to hide behind just as he began to slip his large thing into Amanda's visibly wet pussy. She wasn't ready to devolve so completely into these sinful ways that she would start using their language. Though, hearing such things no longer outright offended her. Indeed, some of it was starting to turn her on.

She was startled momentarily when it seemed he looked right at her. Then he just smiled while thrusting deeply into Amanda in a single long stroke. She shuddered when he leaned in and kissed her at the same time, sinfully wishing he was doing the same to her. Then he turned Amanda so that she was displayed fully in her own direction, crawling behind to enter her from an angle she didn't think possible. He held the chubby girl's leg high, exposing her pubic hair framed pussy that seemed to stretch impossibly around his manhood. She thought he might tear the poor girl to shreds; however, she just egged him on with cries of "MORE!" and "YES! DON'T STOP!" Amanda's lewd cries pushed her to the edge, the visual of his fierce assault on her womanhood sealed the deal.

She stared, mesmerized at how he knew when to speed up or slow down. When to pound hard or be gentle. His free hand never rested, starting at first by squeezing Amanda's voluptuous breasts, then alternating to tweak her nipples or caress her stomach. The girl across from her really lost it when he began roughly rubbing her clit. Linea worked her own clit rapidly, bringing herself to climax in time with Amanda. She cried out in unexpected pleasure. Almost cursing. She had just barely a second to enjoy the sensation before she realized the duo were staring right at her. She ran off in fright, barely keeping her pants on as she went.

Standing in the lobby waiting for him to come out, Linea blushed at the memory of the word she almost shouted before stifling her voice, then running from the words as the pair stared straight at her. They'd known she was there the entire time and didn't bother to hide their activities from her. As she thought further about it, they seemed to actually enjoy her watching. Most importantly from that encounter she managed to experience her first unbelievable orgasm. The experience was mind blowing, the feelings that rolled through her core left her wanting so much more.

Which is how she came to be in this lobby, as it were. She couldn't stop thinking about the event, the experience of it. She prayed about it, trying to understand it. Ultimately, she wished only to feel it again. The tingling that numbed her extremities. The gentle warmth that spread through her body. The blissful afterglow that brought her a calm that she'd been missing since the incident with her mother.

Rachel's home was rather crowded, almost impossible to find a moment of privacy. At first it was nice, being surrounded by so many loving women. She quickly realized how much she missed her privacy, however. Especially in light of her current obsession. Eventually, she found a moment to explore herself, or so she thought. She sat in the bathroom, so focused on what she planned to do that she forgot to lock the door. Just as she was to experiment slipping the little silver plug into her rear, yes, she realized its true purpose, Rachels mother opened the door on her. After a stern look of disappointment, she was expelled from the house.

A tear rolled down her cheek. She'd spent those last three days sleeping on the cold cement of the locker room. She knew that eventually she would be found, and probably forced to return to the home she no longer felt comfortable in. She was about to return to her concrete bed, thinking he was just being cruel when she heard the sound of him coming down the hall. She turned to see him standing there dressed as he always was; brown cowboy boots, button-fly jeans, T-shirt and letter jacket. Her breath hitched in her throat when she looked at him.

"So, you ready to go home?" His smile nearly melted her. What the hell is going on with me!?

12