So You Want to Cum

Story Info
Submissive men need to perform for their reward.
3.5k words
4.43
5.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want to cum." Jenna stopped studying me over the rim of her coffee cup and set the cup down carefully on the little bistro table, as though she was weighing my request. We were sitting at an outdoor café on a warm, pleasant morning in the trendy area of Barcelona. The buzz of pedestrian traffic was beginning to percolate through the café as the city woke up.

She was doing a good job of making me feel uncomfortable. I had not been allowed to have an orgasm for several days, despite being on my best behaviour. I was beginning to worry that she was disregarding my efforts to please her and that she was deliberately ignoring my need, out of some misguided notion that I had to suffer in order to appreciate my place in our hierarchy.

We had an agreement. I would be more considerate of her wants and desires. I would think of her first and myself second, not just when we were having sex. Although, these days it seemed even everyday activities were tinged with sexual undertones. In any case, I was confident that I knew my role.

In return she would permit me to cum often enough to keep me satisfied. We both agreed that she should control my orgasms, it just worked better that way. It was the beginning of a FLR, a Female Led Relationship that we were both curious about. She needed to feel more in control and I wanted a way out of the male stereotype I felt trapped in.

It began as my preference to be used. It was an exciting curiosity for me to be regarded as her property. The inherent benefits of being submissive became apparent to me very quickly. It was both a sexual rush and a relief to be depersonalized, as though a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. How our sexual life manifested suddenly became her responsibility. She dictated when we had sex and if I was allowed to cum. She decided how often I deserved to be rewarded. My role was simply to satisfy her and shelve my own need until she decided I had earned the privilege of release.

Together we worked my predilection for self-objectification and humiliation into an unquenchable craving. Now I needed her permission to release the tension that built steadily as a consequence of relentless daily edging and intermittent teasing. The cock cage, so instrumental during the initial phase of my indoctrination was no longer necessary. My obedience had become well established, rooted in my desire and shaped by her subtle manipulation of my addiction. She sat calmly sipping her morning coffee, watching me squirm while she considered my request.

"Can you tell me why I should allow you to experience the pleasure of an orgasm? Why do you deserve a reward for simply doing what you're told? Convince me."

I fought to control my frustration while I searched for the words to articulate a convincing argument. She watched with amusement while I struggled to find a good reason why my request should be indulged. I tried appealing to her sense of logic.

"Well, it's been a week. I have tried to be attentive to the conditions you prefer and I think I have succeeded. I have refrained from touching myself sexually. I have not cheated even once. And well, they say positive reinforcement is the most effective way to achieving compliance, right? Please?" I hoped she at least thought I was cute. But she didn't smile.

"Stand up." It wasn't a request. I knew the tone. She was at least expecting compliance, if not an in-depth appreciation of the FLR moment.

"Are we doing this here, right now? You want me to stand up and do what?" She had a reason. I knew her demand was not just an arbitrary test of obedience. And I knew that if I stood, the consequences of seven days of deprivation would be on display. She knew that too, so she played with me.

"Don't you want to? What's wrong? Not part of your plan? Remember we talked about submission and how you need to figure out what submission means to me? Yes? So, one last time, stand up."

We both knew compliance here meant submission in a public kind of way. That's why she wanted me to stand. It would be a kind of confirmation. She was telling me that it wasn't my decision. I knew that much, I was just embarrassed to show anyone in sight that my pants were tenting. But I stood. I stood because she told me to. Because I trusted her. I waited in silence while she inspected me from head to crotch. Fortunately the other café patrons were busy with their own lives. No one stared at the man with the erection threatening to poke through his pants.

"Maybe you better sit down. Bet you wish you were wearing inderwear. How did that happen? I'm sure you haven't been hard for a week. Half the time maybe," she joked. "Did you like asking for permission?"

I blushed. "Yes."

"It's been a week huh? How badly do you want to cum? I wonder how it feels to hand over control of when or even if, you get to cum. Does that feel intense? Did it make you hard just getting up the nerve to ask me?" She didn't look like she was really expecting an answer so I said nothing.

"Sit. Good boy," she smiled. "I know you like to be demeaned so that's what I'm doing here. But you were likely already hard, weren't you? How long have you been sitting there with a hard-on? Of course you got an erection from begging to cum. Oh excuse me, I mean, providing a plausible rationale for your desperation."

"Ok, I concede to your logic. It's been awhile and overall you have been much more attentive. I can't expect a complete surrender overnight, but I do expect you to continue the spirit of these last several days. You were quite obedient and thoughtful regarding my comfort. Regardless of whether we keep track of them or not, all these little niceties and considerations accumulate and predispose me to grant more frequent opportunities, if you know what I mean."

I knew what she meant. But I was on the edge of my seat literally, hoping I didn't need to launch into phase two of begging and humiliating myself in public. Or maybe hoping for the opportunity.

"Should I say yes? You'd be grateful, I'm sure." She smiled again. "Who's been a good boy and really wants to cum?" Her face had that challenging look, checking to see if I still wanted to play. But she already knew that I did. I swallowed my pride.

"I do. I've been a good boy and I really want to cum." I got down on my knees in the bistro like I was asking her to marry me. But no ring. Not counting the metal-studded piece of leather fastened securely around my testicles, that I was suddenly very conscious of.

Her face flushed and her breathing became shallow. "Get up you idiot. Someone will see this for what it really is. Stand! We're not doing a free BDSM show in downtown Barcelona."

I could see she looked guilty but just a little excited at the same time. I almost felt in control of the situation. Almost.

"Ok, you can have an opportunity when we get back to the apartment. You can make yourself cum but I'll watch this time. Submissive men need to perform for their reward." She signaled the waiter for the cheque.

I was elated. After a week of being conscientious, I had permission. Seven days of self-denial despite provocative teasing and edging were about to be rewarded. The intense hormonal explosion that always accompanied her consent flooded through my body. We were leaving to go back to the Air B & B where I would be allowed to strip naked and masturbate until I came. I would be allowed to chose pornography that featured men like me being used by dominant women. And she would watch.

She would see me stripped of any romantic illusions I was keeping. The raw, depraved corners of my mind would be on display for her when she saw what I liked to watch, what made me hard. And she would use what she saw to hone how she shaped my responses. Naked, animalistic, exposed for what I was, I would have no choice but to cum for her.

"Let's go." Jenna grinned and turned to leave the relative sanctuary of the bistro. At least here I could hide my embarrassment. She knew I would have to risk exposing myself to the scrutiny of other café customers but we had to leave sometime.

"Come on, do you want to cum or not?" Her amusement at my discomfort twinkled in her eyes. Red-faced, I stood and followed her out of the bistro and up the street past store venders and people walking their dogs. I kept close behind her to conceal the anticipation in my pants.

"Not so close! Another six inches and we'll be arrested for public indecency. Walk beside me. Don't worry, no one but me is looking at the extra appendage in your pants." She took my hand. "Besides, I like you a little vulnerable, and nothing says 'he adores me' like a man with a hard-on walking next to you."

We laughed, she slapped my ass and we walked on. The city was humming with people buying fruit and vegetables from open markets and the distinctive lilt of the Catalonian dialect hung in the air. More than a few times I saw curious eyes darting away as they realized what the protuberance in the front of my pants meant. A tall buxom woman with raven black hair swept back in a cascade down her back caught Jenna's eye as we passed one another.

"Hmm, ese es grande el que tienes ahí, that's a big one you have there," she smiled.

"Thanks," Jenna replied. "I made it myself." The women laughed at the implied ownership humour and we strolled on toward our building. The delicious feeling of being displayed as her trophy lingered all the way to our apartment.

"Did you like being ogled by women you don't even know, just because you're a sex trophy?" I knew what she meant.

"Very much. But I see your point. I would be insulted if I wasn't. I know a lot of women have to put up with being sexually objectified, don't they?"

"But you find that exciting don't you?" We were alone in the stairwell. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my erection.

"Still hard. Good." Using my stiff cock as a handle, she led me up the stairs into our apartment then left me standing in the foyer.

"Take your clothes off." She used the washroom while I stripped. Somehow being completely naked felt less trashy than standing there alone with my cock sticking out. She had promised I could cum when we got back. I was already leaking precum in anticipation. Of course she noticed.

"Nice. I like when you're more than ready to perform. Do I need to make sure you don't start before I'm ready?"

"Yes please. I don't think I can keep my hands off it for much longer." She pulled my wrists together behind my back and tied them with a piece of cord. Being unable to touch myself somehow made my cock harder. She moved close. I could feel her warm breath on my chest. Her finger tips smoothed the precum around the head and along the shaft of my aching cock.

"Can I cum soon? I know it's your call, but I'm getting desperate."

"You sound desperate, but be patient. I'll let you cum when I decide you are ready." She traced the length of my shaft with her forefinger, lingering underneath the head. I shivered. She grinned.

That's better. You're almost ready. Come into the living room. Pick out something nasty on the computer and we'll see how eager you are to get released. I'm going to time you again. Let's see if you can beat your record."

I followed her to the couch, still ashamed of my addiction but thrilled to have her permission. My excitement grew as the inevitably of the event approached. She would not likely change her mind now. The thought of what was about to happen sharpened my awareness so that every small preliminary action took on greater significance and accelerated my anticipation. Being naked and unable to touch myself, her hand teasing my erection, knowing she controlled my orgasm. All these preparatory details set the stage for my immanent release.

Jenna untied my hands. "It's been a week. Show me how you can produce after seven days of self-enforced chastity." She reclined in the armchair beside the couch with her phone in her hand, ready to time me. I perched on the edge of my seat, scanning for porn on the computer, preferably something where a male sub gets milked. Something about the blatant violation of the macho stereotype appealed to my submissive side.

I took my stiff cock in my hand and saw Jenna glance at her phone. I would try to stretch out my performance, but I knew I was going to beat my own record.

I was being controlled, yet I wasn't. She was timing me, but I could take as long as I wanted. And I wanted to prolong the exquisite torture for as long as possible. The edge came quickly. I backed off, letting my body adjust to the heightened physical awareness that promised relief and ecstasy. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock. She watched me lube myself with it until my erection was slick.

I got lost in the porn. She stared at me, but she said nothing. Yet every few minutes I became acutely aware that I wasn't alone. The porn drew me in, but eventually the reality of what was happening to me became the porn. Being at the center of my own porn scene where my Domme was ordering me to cum for her became so much more erotic than just watching it happen to someone else, if that makes sense.

One of those flashes of erotic reality triggered my release. The tingling in my groin suddenly swept through my body and the inexorable surge of intense pleasure that immediately precedes an orgasm flooded through me. A stream of cum ejaculated into the air. Before I knew what was happening Jenna wrapped her fingers around my erupting cock. She held on tight while I gasped and finished oozing cum all over her fist.

"Such a good boy! Look at all that cum, and in record-breaking time too. I didn't need to time you. I can tell how long ten minutes is. That's a lot faster than last time. Maybe seven days isn't too long to wait after all." She slowly began wiping her fingers on my semi-erect cock and coating it with cum. In her skillful hand it became fully erect again and glistening white. I thought I knew what she was doing.

"Are you going to make me cum again? I don't know if I can." I felt satiated but my cock was telling me different. She always could make it hard whenever she wanted. But could she just make it cum whenever she felt like it?

"Well, let's see. In fact let's see how many times you can cum. Would you like to find out?" Her hand slid faster. I felt the tingling begin.

"Yes please." My hips jerked involuntarily. Her hand pumped faster. I lifted my hips off the couch to accommodate her.

"That's too high." Jenna had my balls in her hand. She pulled them toward her and I adjusted my hips to a lower angle. "This just feels right doesn't it? You having to adjust to my convenience if you are going to cum again?"

I braced myself with my elbows on the couch, my hips elevated off my seat and my feet firmly rooted on the floor. Jenna held me in place by my balls while she primed my erection.

"Second time is as good as the first they say. You can tell me if that's true." Her hand became a blur, milking the stiff shaft she had refused to let recuperate. For the second time I felt the familiar tingling build as my body strove to comply with what was being demanded of it.

It took a few minutes for the relentless pumping to force another orgasm from me. Instinctively my hips wanted to thrust, but Jenna kept me in position by pulling down on my balls. When my cock finally stopped convulsing she let go and allowed me to sit on the couch again.

"You're were grunting. Did you realize that? I like it when you make that animal noise. Was it as good the second time? Her hand stroked the inside of my thigh, brushing my genitals, not quite letting me feel finished.

"It was draining. I don't think I have anything left in me."

"Well, let's see. Maybe once more, but not like this. Let's try your usual milking position. Get on your knees and elbows on the floor." She pushed the coffee table out of the way. I groaned.

"I don't think I can." But I slid off the couch onto the carpet anyway, exhausted but compliant.

"I'm not asking you to think. That's my job. Spread your legs." I spread my knees wide apart and arched my back to give her as much access as possible.

"One more cum then I think you'll be done," she whispered. Her lips brushed my ear. Her warm breath in my ear made me shiver. I realized she was straddling me when she slid back and sat briefly on my upraised ass before hopping off. Used. I felt used by her. I loved her for it.

Her hand found my balls again and pulled back on them until my deflated erection hung between my legs. Then she treated it like a cows tit, pulling and slapping until it became a cum spigot again.

I felt like a sex tool that had been tested for speed and endurance. Jenna understood my need for humiliation and objectification. They were practically the same thing for me, and I had come to rely on her to feed that insatiable part of me. It seemed equitable. She got to have a stiff cock whenever she wanted. I got to be used whenever she wanted, however she wanted.

Before I could stop marvelling about how incredulous all this was, I came for her again. Almost automatically and certainly without my conscious consent, I was milked into a glass. Jenna squeezed out the last drop of cum and held up the glass in triumph.

"Aha! The results of the third cum are in! There is enough here to provide some quality lubricant for a fourth try, don't you think?"

"Please! Please no more. How can I even still be hard? Please Jenna, I can't do this again." Even while I was expressing my dissent over what she was about to do, I knew I would need to try a fourth time. She wanted a baseline, not just for my physical capacity. She wanted to know how far I could let myself be dominated by her.

I relaxed my shoulders and upper back and lay my head on my folded hands on the floor. So my ass stayed on display and my genitals hung invitingly. I waited for the inevitable.

"Here's a little something to focus on for the next one." I felt the coldness of gel lubricant against my asshole. Her finger created space and the tip of the ass plug penetrated my man-hole, as she liked to call it. Once seated, a plug that big would stay in without effort. She worked the plug in slowly. I became even more attentive when she began to prostate fuck me with it like a dildo.

Again, I felt the cum weeping out before I was aware I had any left. I was past being elated. I was just a cum dispenser now, a man-cow, indulging his handlers curiosity. Surely this had to be the end now.

The last of my pathetic load spattered into the cum collection container. She slapped my ass and squeezed my cock playfully. The next thing I knew Jenna was lying on the floor with me, her back against the couch. My face nestled on her naked stomach with her bare thighs wrapped around my waist and her arms clasped around my shoulders. I lay on her and let myself blend into her skin.

"You can relax now. Straighten your knees and lower your ass. As fetching as you are in that position, you just need to sleep now. I will hold you until you wake up, my wonderful submissive man-whore."