All Comments on 'Soaked To the Skin Pt. 01'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awsm theme!

Now this concept that "Nakedness does not equal sex" is what I have forever been trying to tell friends, unsuccessfully, whenever that topic comes up. Nudity does not mean sex, not even arousal UNLESS sexuality is perceived specifically perceived by 5 senses or fantasized. Several tribals in Amazon and elsewhere still wear zero clothes but neither we, nor they feel like having sex just because of no clothes. But if a man or woman goes nude on a New York street then everyone including that person will think of sex because that is a false concept repeated in our society by playboy magazines and movies and now it is part of culture, though not reality.

THANK YOU AUTHOR for this brilliant and intelligent piece of writing, and on a concept I have speaking for years now. Great dialogs, very thoughtful and researched. I LOVED the characters, the man clearly levelheaded and not pouncing upon her or perving. He is absolutely charming, well learned and how do I put it, has quite a "cerebral" effect! The woman is sweet, her inner dialog is hilarious and the fact that she is initiating herself BECAUSE the environment and man seems safe and she wants it, is such a refreshing way of eroticism, totally erotic and romantic all in one.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

What a remarkable story! Great interior monologue; the way the girl persuades herself to be more and more daring is very erotic. And the sex stays polite, careful and very exciting. Great stuff!

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Oh, "je ne sais quoi", by the way.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

You mention large breasts in images, but there's no mention I could find of the female protagonist's breast size. What's the reason for that on your part as the author deciding these things?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES