Soaked To the Skin Pt. 04

Story Info
Sir Hugh pontificates, once again, on sex in all its variety.
8.1k words
4.47
5.7k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

How lovely to see a girl out bicycling, particularly if in a light airy dress and with long and bare thighs moving as she pushes the pedals around and around. Down the driveway to Sir Hugh and Lady Lyanthe's house came Hannah, hair streaming behind her; very much the young girl bicycling, with a red polka dot dress and strong thighs, her buttocks firmly astride the leather saddle.

The old gardener leant on his hoe and watched the sight. It pleased him greatly and he said so to no one in particular. Something about 'fine ripe fruit.' Perhaps it was a comment to his hoe; its old, polished handle very much had the look of the male organ that is pleased and aroused by the sight of pretty girls. The hoe handle in his hand was held upright, the old gardener's thick and capable penis needed no such support within his baggy and old corduroy trousers. It was a glorious day and promised much. The old gardener wondered what had brought the girl to the big house.

A whole week had passed since Hannah had last been at East Mumble Hall. A note not quite summoning her, but asking if she might care to take tea and refreshment had been posted through her letter box; it had very much caused her to wheel her bicycle out and mount. The weather had improved considerably, and the ride had been a delight. She had enjoyed the exercise making the wheels spin down the country lanes, her legs working.

At the hall she espied Sir Hugh seated upon the lawn in a deckchair reading a newspaper. He put it down and waved. Hannah walked towards him. She was, if anything, surprised to find him clothed rather than naked and enjoying his usual Freikörperkultur, as if he were in the Tiergarten in Berlin. Perhaps it was the strength of the sun. Sir Hugh raised his panama hat to the young girl and kissed her lightly on the cheek. Rather chaste considering what they had been doing only the week before.

He was clearly delighted to see her, asking when she would be starting her new job, how she had been and so on. She found herself walking with him across the neatly mown lawn, all stripes and rigid straightness. Clearly the old gardener, she had seen, had been busy with the lawnmower.

To her nostrils came the warm smell of horses. They were nearing buildings that clearly comprised stables and, as her nose told her, still in use for their original function. There were more boxes than horses now; unlike his forbears Sir Hugh did not need sufficient horses for a carriage or perhaps to work upon the farm. The stables no longer held Cleveland Bays with their small star upon their foreheads or the high stepping Hackney, nor the fine Suffolk Punch or massive Clydesdale. Neither carriage nor heavy horses were there, but still a pair of Welsh Cobs. As Sir Hugh explained they were first rate for a hack or competition. "Their character is one of strength, hardiness and agility - a good hunter - a pleasure to ride." Hannah saw the twinkle in his eye and almost expected him to add, 'and so are you, my dear.'

Good to be taken into the stables and stand with the horses. One a stallion, one a mare.

"Do you breed them?"

It was a cue for Sir Hugh to begin expounding upon yet another subject he was knowledgeable about. Hannah had knowledge too. She did ride, was keen on horses and riding.

It was good to be with the horses and good to hear Sir Hugh's enthusiasm and knowledge. Inevitably, it was Sir Hugh after all, his talk moved towards the sexual, both as to equine mating and the eroticism of horse riding. Upon the tack room wall an old oil painting showing a fine woman riding but clothed only in long black boots. The bouncing of her naked vulva on the tanned leather of the saddle so very obvious in the clever indication of movement by the artist. The way he, or at least Hannah presumed it was a man, had drawn the rider's pubic hair in such detail emphasised the eroticism. It was all a little fetishistic with the tanned leather and black leather boots; even the bridle, reins and other leather strap work seemed to imply things.

Behind her, Sir Hugh expounded on the strong connection between horse riding and sex. The situations. The loss of hymens. The eroticism of the stable boy/girl. Horses in the act. The massive dongs. The eroticism of leather.

"I've seen sheep breeding in the field and I've seen horses," said Hannah seeking to get the odd word into the conversation (or was it lecture?)

"Stallions can be a bit aggressive. It can be better to have the mating in the barn. With both mare and stallion restrained. Of course, unlike - or perhaps somewhat like the human female - the mare needs to be in the mood and receptive. Exhibiting signs of being in heat, indeed strong signs of oestrous behaviour - not quite waggling their bottoms but certainly somewhat 'come on' behaviour: leaning toward the stallion, raising their tails, squatting down, winking the clitoris, and urinating, of course."

"Really?"

"Mare and stallion washed and perhaps felt boots applied to the mare's hind legs to prevent her kicking, perhaps hobbling them. Maybe even sedating the mare if she is difficult to handle or a maiden unfamiliar with the particular stallion and being mated. Not only is the mare restrained but the stallion needs to be on a lead and maybe also hobbled or otherwise restrained. It is important to ensure the stallion is kept under control during the breeding. I'm not boring you?"

"No, Sir Hugh, it is interesting." Hannah was wondering where it was leading.

"The stallion is allowed to approach the mare, brought up to the mare's hindquarters when the mare is showing she is ready to accept a mating. The stallion will smell, taste, and nuzzle the mare but should not be allowed to mount his erection is full. So different, my dear, from human mating. You would hardly have a whole set of people, men and women perhaps there, assisting and restraining the couple! What would you think of doing that, Hannah? The mare's tail needs to be held out of the way and the penis may have to be guided into the mare's vagina. No tail on a woman but what would you think of guiding a couple, helping the man insert?"

It had not occurred to Hannah that she might assist a copulating couple. The idea was strangely pleasing. She could not help imagining a particularly strong and powerful man, perhaps a black 'stallion' of a man! Helping him with his big penis - perhaps he would be 'restrained.' Hannah could see now where Sir Hugh was leading - to ideas of restraint and perhaps the strapping up of people. "I should... I think I should quite like that, Sir Hugh." Perhaps he had ideas of Lady Lyanthe restrained or else Hannah herself.

"The stallion will, of course, thrust with vigour. No gentle sexual intercourse, no slow edging or prolonged coitus. The ejaculation in the hot sheath will not be long delayed. The flagging of his tail should tell you what is happening, but you may need to place your hand lightly under the penis and feel for the urethral pulses."

In Hannah's mind the thought of feeling between the restrained powerful black man's thighs, seeking to determine whether he was indeed coming, whether having assisted the quite massive girth of his penis into the woman he was now doing the required deed. Would she then lead him on to the next woman for breeding or pretend breeding? "How soon before the stallion can cover again?"

"You would not want to mate them more than three times a day, it would induce fatigue and reduce the quality of the semen."

Perhaps not then leading her restrained black 'stallion' straight to the next 'mare;' her lovely tall, so manly, and strong young man led straight from one woman to another, his erection hardly diminishing. Instead, perhaps, a quiet time form him in his stable before she led him out again, a time to recover his potency. When would he be ready? Would she wash him down, groom him like she might a horse, finger his penis and make it grow? She liked the image of her leading him, superb penis extended and upright, his glossy coat brushed - or perhaps his gorgeous so black body oiled by her - across the yard towards the young filly. Might his penis be strapped? Hannah rather liked the idea of a leather penis cage with brass buckles to hold it tightly in place. The penis visible but enclosed. Only able to engage in copulation when unbuckled and removed. Would the leather cage be small and restraining, or upright and able to accommodate the fully erect organ, a visible hard leather cage giving a clear representation of the size of the penis whether erect or flaccid?

"What are you thinking of Hannah? Perhaps a strapped up stable boy being brought to mount you? Do you like that image, Hannah?"

She bit her lip. It was somewhat the very thing she had been thinking of. She had to nod. Hannah did not really want to reveal to Sir Hugh quite how odd her thoughts had been.

"Such a strong, young lad," went on Sir Hugh, "muscular, tight bottom and big penis, the heavy swinging balls being brought to you. He is restrained by leather as are you. Are you frisky and unsure? Perhaps Lady Lyanthe strokes your flank to reassure you. Does she feel to see if you are ready for coitus. Are you Hannah?"

She answered truthfully, "Yes, Sir Hugh." Sir Hugh's thoughts of the stable boy not unlike her thoughts of a black 'stallion.'

"Would you like me to... or would you rather the stable boy?" Sir Hugh's hand touched her thigh and slid under the hem of her dress.

"Is he here?" Hannah looked towards the door. Had perhaps Sir Hugh been building up to this. Had he thought to have her mounted in the way he had described. She might be frisky, but she doubted she would be unsure. The idea of Sir Hugh leading her to be mounted was strangely arousing; the idea of her having no choice in the matter. Her thoughts very much upon the stable lad being brought to cover her.

"I am sorry, no. There is no stable boy awaiting. Lady Lyanthe has not been preparing him. I am sorry."

Hannah pouted. "It made me feel funny, Sir Hugh, the thought. I suppose with horses it's different. The stallion not too fussed about being brought to mate with a mare he has not encountered before. I'm not sure I..."

"But could you Hannah? The stable lad so well groomed, a beautiful specimen of a young stallion, everything so fine about him; his large erect penis and swinging balls on display, led into you in a harness, his first, perhaps only encounter with you, to be to inseminate. And then be led away."

Hannah could not help but look towards the door, imagining. Sir Hugh's hand was upon her thigh, his fingers slowly walking themselves upwards, tapping on her bare flesh.

"I could. Oh, yes, I could. Does his harness jingle?"

Sir Hugh smiled, delighted at the idea. "Brass against brass, the smell of tanned leather - perhaps the creak of leather too, Hannah, and, I hope, much jangling when you come together. Perhaps there are little silver bells on your own harness."

Hannah laughed - I have no tail to raise but I could squat and... tinkle!"

"Matters not on the stable floor but... no tail? Oh, I don't know. Why not a tail each for you and the young man. I am sure that could be arranged. Fine swishy tails with a glass or stainless-steel pear-shaped plug."

"Oh! Not in..."

"Yes, certainly, Hannah. Two fine tails. Perhaps, Hannah you could be placed on all fours with the young man; you could nuzzle each other though, perhaps, no kissing if bits have been placed in your mouths. On all fours your anuses so exposed ready for the cold pears - shiny and smooth. Perhaps dipped in warm oil first?"

Hannah bit her lip. Somewhat shocked at the thought but then wondering. Sir Hugh's fingers touched her knickers, his fingers stroking her sensitive flesh through the thin material. He would feel her wetness soaking through. Sir Hugh would enjoy the game with the stable boy. Would enjoy mating them, but he would not be able to resist taking her after the lad and, if she were restrained, how could she prevent that? Why that old gardener she had seen might even join in. What would it be like to be taken by multiple men? The thought strangely exciting. It was so very much not what she would have imagined or thought about before meeting Sir Hugh at the railway station.

Would Sir Hugh insert the plug, or perhaps Lady Lyanthe? What if it was, instead, she overseeing the mating? Hannah with her black 'stallion' and a young 'filly' to be mated on all fours before her, their bottom holes there to be plugged. Hannah grinned; she liked the idea of the warm slippery oil. Her thoughts very much upon the black lad, his taut, strong buttocks and between them, hanging towards the front, his large balls in their scrotum. Would they swing a little as she pushed the bulb with its attached tail into his bottom? Would he rear up, his erection very much making a fucking motion. Would she do them one by one or together? Would she push first one and then the other pear shape into their bottoms, watching the wrinkled orifices widen as the bulbs went in? Would she see the circumferences of the openings widening and then the two holes closing as the full extent of the bulbs were reached and the anuses closed to grasp the stalks? Would she hold the balls as she did so, would she crook fingers into the girl's vagina to hold her steady during the insertion - or would she be double handed with a pear and tail in each, pushing both in together?

"A tail? I rather like the idea, Sir Hugh. I had not thought but..." Her voice trailed off; Sir Hugh's fingers had made their way under the elastic.

"The eroticism of the stable, indeed. But the riding itself so approximates the motion of sexual intercourse; the steady rhythm, the bouncing of buttocks, the up and down motion varying from a trot to a canter. Having a good 'seat' requires a rider to have as close a contact with the mount as possible. You can imagine, Hannah, the combination of tight jodhpurs moulding thighs, contact with the hard leather saddle, the clasping thighs and the natural movement of the horse is so exhilarating in itself. For both women and men, riding with thighs well spread astride the saddle, inevitably stimulates certain parts of the body. It is something all girls - and boys - discover. I remember..."

Hannah listened intently. Was this to be another of Sir Hugh's recollections from his past? A sexual story that had really happened.

"I recall my younger days when I used to ride a great deal. A holiday with friends on the coast and I would go riding with their daughter. I was just 19, I think, she was 18. We would ride along the long open sands, right at the margin between sand and sea. If she went into a canter, I would find she soon had a dreamy smile on her face! The rubbing motion in her tight jodhpurs on the hard, smooth leather saddle gave her intense ripples of pleasure often leading to an orgasm! Susan was quite shy then and it took a while for her to own up and tell me all about this, but I knew. It and the feelings she experienced had first happened to her long before. I had already found the whole riding thing and being around horses exciting in a sexual way and quite erotic! I mean where else could a young man have very tight-fitting trousers, brown knee-high boots and see a young woman similarly attired and making all those sexual movements of her body whilst her thighs were so spread. Thighs wide and knees clasping! I am not sure all young women realise how sexual they look in riding attire even just around the stables. It often just becomes a way of life for girls, but Susan knew. She revelled in it. Loved riding and loved an orgasm!"

"Did you, together?"

It was obvious what Hannah was referring to - and she knew he was going to tell anyhow. Sir Hugh's fingers were now well under the elastic and stirring.

"Yes," said Sir Hugh. "Not at first, but it was a long holiday by the sea. And there is only so many times you can stand coming in your jodhpurs."

"Susan could not stand it?"

"No, me, Hannah. She was more than content with that. I used to get erect quite easily whilst in the saddle, the more so when riding behind Susan and seeing her bottom bounce. I didn't always ejaculate, sometimes I had to stop and let my penis relax before riding on but that was not easy without explaining to Susan why I'd halted. It was, of course, best to keep myself in a wonderful state of arousal. Enjoying being in Susan's company, enjoying watching and letting my thoughts run wild. Of course, sometimes it happened - had to happen. I remember once we were racing, galloping along the hard wet sand, splashing through the sea just as it was running up the beach, and it happened. I think it happened to us both at about the same time. Susan had that dreamy smile when we halted. I had not been able to stop myself. Riding at full pelt and..." Sir Hugh shook his head at the memory. "I remember I produced enough semen to make a real mess of my undershorts. It seeped through to the outside to dry in the hot sun. Not exactly salt stains!"

An orgasm at the gallop. So exciting, yet perhaps dangerous. "So how did it happen - between you?"

"A young woman and a young man by the sea - they are going to want to swim. Of course, we had been doing that before after stabling the horses. Susan in her one piece and me in my swimming shorts but not when out riding. But it was going to happen. We had galloped - and, no, I had not soaked my pants in that way; we were sitting astride looking out to sea. The sands deserted. Susan had that dreamy look. I think she said something like it would be nice to swim - because she was all hot and sweaty. She looked me in the eyes and said it was a pity we had not brought towels and swimming costumes. It was as obvious as if she'd taking her breasts out and waggled her nipples in my face that what she wanted to do was swim naked and have sexual relations."

"Did you kiss?" Hannah's eyes went wide. Sir Hugh had inserted two fingers into her.

"I don't think it was ever really a romance. I think I made the obvious comment that there was nobody around and so such things were not essential. No, we didn't kiss. Sarah said, instead, 'you first.' I had rather more imagined we might get naked together or even I might remove her clothes. I had not expected to get naked before her - and not with what was tightly restrained and large in my jodhpurs suddenly being on show. 'I've an erection,' I said still upon my horse, adding, 'I can't help...' So exciting to hear her say, 'I know, I can see it,' her eyes were now on the outline in my tight jodhpurs; her tongue came out and licked her lips, 'but not very well.' I dismounted and Susan sat astride watching me get out of riding helmet, long boots, and everything. I think I might have suggested, when down to my shorts, we might swim in just our underclothes. A foolish suggestion! I must have been shy notwithstanding the way my cock was pushing the front of my shorts far out in front. Not really that much hidden. There was something quite surprisingly erotic about this young lady high above me on her horse, her long brown boots, jodhpur clad thighs and tied back hair telling me to be so 'silly' and to show myself."

"And down they came."

"And down they came."

Hannah reached across and unbuttoned Sir Hugh. She thought that self-same penis might as well now be as out in the open as it had been all those years ago upon the strand. There were horses present then. They were present now. And then there it was - firm and substantial. Hannah stroked. It looked so very fine and potent. Just as it must have seemed to Susan back then. Had Sir Hugh's fingers entered her upon the beach as they were all inside her now?

"Did Susan like what she saw? I do!" She had indeed liked what she saw when she had first seen it in that workmen's hut down by the railway in the pouring rain. She would like to have seen the sight of the young Sir Hugh standing naked by the horses on that beach and the young girl looking down at him. Admiring his body, no doubt, though Susan would have seen most of that before, but not, of course, his bottom nor upstanding cock.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers