Soaked To the Skin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am, Sir Hugh, I am!"

"From the shiny green bell end of his cock, shoots a veritable rain-shower of cum hot, potent, and plentiful as it falls, the nymphs directing it this way and that as the Green Man stands with clenched teeth and eyes. The hot droplets melting the snow where they land. And up from the holes made in the snow come snowdrops, white nodding heads and brilliant green leaf blades. Snowdrops, harbingers of spring - the Earth renewed and fertilised with the Green Man's seed."

Hannah grinned. "You like ejaculating, Sir Hugh, you were full of your own thoughts of cumming weren't you? Do men think a lot about cumming - do you want to cum? Surely I can tempt you." Her hand was back on his penis. "I do, I really do like to see."

Through the wood ran a stream, its water running over pebbles. Its course winding through the wood in a channel it had carved down into the earth. It had banks either side. Sir Hugh climbed down its bank and raised his hand to help Hannah follow.

"Come my little naiad, into your element." The water running along was cool on her feet and ankles. "I should bring a camera and some classical clothing and have you pose in the water, or as a dryad in a tree."

"Would you paint me all green?"

"A greenish hue, perhaps with filters, brushing on thick green paint seems a little too much, a nice tinge of greenness would suit."

"Could I dress you as the Green Man and photograph - oak leaves and cock." Her hand was back on Sir Hugh's penis.

"I haven't the hair or beard for you to weave the oak leaves. Perhaps Bradshaw would be a better model for you."

"Your gardener? He does have the beard and... what would his wife think of him coming back all green tinged." Hannah giggled, "it'd be ever so funny weaving oak leaves into his pubic hair. Would he mind being naked with us and photographed? Do you think his cock would be sufficiently Green Mannish? Like oak - and big. Big would be important."

"You certainly like the idea, my little naiad; come kneel in your element and show me what you would do to the Green Man's oaken staff." Sir Hugh sighed as Hannah knelt and took his penis into her mouth. "I am sure Bradshaw would like this."

The clear running stream water was pleasantly cooling to Hannah's knees and legs, the sudden spurting in her mouth was by contrast rather hot. It slipped easily down Hannah's throat. It made her wonder if it was yet tea-time. It was not plentiful like the Green Man. Sir Hugh had, after all, inseminated her not that long before. The Green Man might be able to shower snowdrops here there and everywhere, but Sir Hugh was rather more mortal. His balls did not refill with the power of the coming spring - and could not now take her as she would rather like.

Afternoon tea was taken indoors away from the heat of the sun with Lady Lyanthe and a now redressed Sir Hugh. Lady Lyanthe was lying upon a chaise longue looking a little tired. She said she had not slept well, and Hannah made sympathetic noises. "I hope you have emptied Sir Hugh's testes for me, Hannah, I do not wish to be troubled this evening with his demands."

"Yes, Lady Lyanthe, twice." Hannah felt she should perhaps be standing when answering such a question. Curtseying as she answered rather like a little maidservant. It was a rather nice thing to imagine, a maid confirming to the lady of the house she had performed her duties - even rather odd ones. Perhaps new staff were trained by the butler in his pantry. New girls being introduced to their many tasks - being trained to suck cock and many other such duties, not just blackening the grate, and clearing away the ash. The butler knowing just how his master - and perhaps the young master - liked their cocks sucked.

"Good girl," Lady Lyanthe's hand rested upon her knee, "perhaps another day when I am not so fatigued, you might come to my bedroom and we can have a girls' time without the intrusion of men. And they do intrude..." Lady Lyanthe's hand slid up Hannah's thigh and under her dress, until she touched Hannah's sex and a finger entered her. Withdrawing, Lady Lyanthe looked at the creamy finger and then sucked it into her mouth. "An intrusion, indeed, Hannah. Men do so intrude - was it such an intrusion both times?"