Soaked To the Skin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she did. Certainly, I liked standing there - showing off. I remember her saying something about 'you men are so big; does it really have to be so big and long - not that I'm complaining. It just seems unnecessary."

"I pointed out the size and length of the horse's dong, though of course a horse as an animal is so much bigger than a person. But she was right, the human penis is unusually large at least as far as the primates go - did you know a gorilla's is less than two inches long?"

Hannah, unsurprisingly, did not. Sir Hugh's was certainly a lot longer!

"Susan got down off her horse and just undressed. So pleasing, so exciting to watch as all her equipage came off."

Hannah wondered if that was a cue for her to remove her dress. "What was she like?"

"Fair, like you, set in a ponytail, middle parting, high cheekbones, blue eyes, full breasts - large feet actually. Lovely girl. I've a photograph or two in the house. I could admire all and did, right down to her tufting pubic hair - golden and curling." His fingers were touching her slit, stroking her soft hairless mound. Sir Hugh's thumb stroked her clitoris. Hannah widened her thighs. It was all very tingling and pleasurable. So good to feel herself so wet and 'up' for whatever Sir Hugh wished. Her hand moved the free skin up over his knob and down again. Had Susan done that straightway?

"Did... did Susan stroke you and then you... or did you go for that swim?"

"We stood looking at each other. That lovely fascination each sex has for the other. That was what little girls are made of - and what little boys are made of..."

"Snaps and snails and puppy-dogs' tails!"

"Indeed, rather hard on little boys really, but I have to agree: Sugar and spice and all things nice. That's what little girls are made of. And she certainly was - as are you! She took my hand, and we ran for the sea. Glorious, simply glorious. I do rather date my Freikörperkultur to that run. The exhilaration of running naked, of being naked in the open..."

"And being erect?"

"Yes! The feeling, the manly feeling of tumescence. I'm not sure how it might have looked had anyone else been there upon the strand. I don't know how it looked to Susan, waggling around all hard as we ran, but it felt wonderful to me."

"I think you both would have looked wonderful too. I'd like to see that stableboy running - or two!"

"Naked?"

"Mmmm, please, and erect."

Sir Hugh's fingers - all of them - slipped back up into Hannah. "And what would the winner's prize be - I assume you wish for a race. You could have a team of four or five stable boys running. Might you prepare them?"

Hannah's shoulders came up and she giggled. Bit of a handful for me. All those cocks. The winner presumably fucks me?"

"If you like Hannah! Your choice."

"Might I have to erect them?"

"If you want the bother. I'm sure they are self-erecting. A little encouragement from you, perhaps simply unbuttoning the front of your dress a little. It does not take much to erect a young lad's cock you know!"

"I've not seen that. More than one erecting at a time. It would be lovely," her fingers squeezed, "I'd like that. And then they run. Pity I can't be at the finishing line if I've just got them up at the start. I like the idea of all those hard cocks running towards me."

"Pointing at you."

"Yes, Sir Hugh." His penis was pointing up at her. It was full in her hand. It was as if his little eye was watching her, perhaps getting ready to surprise her. She needed to be careful not to overdo her handwork. A danger with men - but not if she had that whole team of stable lads. Reserves aplenty!

"Would you like a whole group of men? Would you like to be the centre of attraction?"

Hannah shrugged her shoulders, "All women like being the centre of attraction; like having a group of men around them - competing. I'm not sure all would be quite so pleased or happy about a group of naked men intent on - sex. Did you just run to the sea?"

"There was no stopping at the water's edge for a feel! Straight in. I think it was good to swim - I'm sure it was but it was what happened afterwards that sticks in the memory."

"Not on the sand - it'd all have stuck to you."

"The idea sounds erotic, but not the reality. We led the horses up the beach to the pine woods beyond. They wandered a little looking to graze. We copulated, Hannah, on a bed of soft pine needles. Slow exploration at first. Nowhere left untouched and, yes, Susan did that whilst I did this to her."

Fingers were stroking penis and wet vulva right there in the stables as it had been on the beach or in the trees. What men and women do the world over.

"Did you do it more than once?"

"That day or subsequently? There were plenty more days of the holiday. It became a lovely ritual. We even rode naked one day along the sands, left our clothes far behind."

"Before or after?" There was no need to be more specific. No need to mention before or after what.

"Susan had her dreamy expression, Hannah."

"And did you?"

"Yes, Hannah, I did ride erect for a time!"

There was an old cart in the stables and Hannah hopped up upon its tail and opened her legs. It was more than sufficient invitation for Sir Hugh. With penis already exposed, he reached and pulled Hannah's knickers from her hips and down her long legs, hands again up into her dress; he put them in his pocket, A simple act to ready her for copulation.

"May I?"

"Please, Sir Hugh."

The so firm fleshy rod slid under the dress and touched Hannah where it very much counted. It was not just Sir Hugh who desired the connection, Hannah was very much worked up and wet. Such a good feeling. Since meeting Sir Hugh on the railway station, she had found herself becoming wet in his presence - a rather different wetness from all that rain. Not so much soaked to the skin as soaked between her legs. The penis slid in easily, the rounded head parting her and nosing its way up her canal just as it had no doubt done all those long years ago with Susan. Had she been as wet?

Lovely long strokes of cock. A pleasure for a young girl. In their boxes the horses moved. There was a certain animal, earthy smell there in the stable. It rather added to the animalistic nature of what they were doing - the very basic but important act of copulation. In out, in out, and all hidden away under her dress. Into Hannah's mind again the thought of stable boys lined up and naked, awaiting their turn; penises erect and perhaps even dripping a little at the sight of Sir Hugh poking at Hannah upon the cart. Naked, erect young men in a line.

It was a little strange playing croquet afterwards. Sir Hugh, understandably, no longer so interested in sexual relations suggested a game and not only was Hannah keen to learn but the idea of playing on the perfectly mown lawn in the sunshine was most appealing. Hannah had shuddered to a very nice orgasm before Sir Hugh had gushed. It does help when a gentleman uses his thumb upon one's clitoris, thought Hannah, but she would not have minded having those stable boys to follow on. She would have been very happy to have accommodated a few more penises between her legs. The young lads stepping forward to oblige her. As it was the lack of knickers - Sir Hugh had not returned them from his pocket - and the creeping mostly male wetness down her thighs kept reminding her that she would indeed not have minded further sexual activity. She even looked towards the house wondering if Lady Lyanthe might call her in to sit - or lie - with her. It had happened before.

Along a gravelled path came the old gardener Hannah had seen. She wondered what he would have thought had Sir Hugh been engaged in his not unusual Freikörperkultur; still more what he might have thought had she joined Sir Hugh in his nudity - as he would almost certainly have insisted. It was likely, though - probable indeed - that the old gardener had seen much of it before. Sir Hugh called him over and so quaintly, so marvellously old fashioned in a way, the old boy doffed his cap. Hannah was introduced and there was a short discussion about the roses and raspberries for the house.

"Bradshaw is very proud of his soft fruit. He would be delighted to show you his plums."

The be-whiskered old gardener broke into a broad smile. He was almost a caricature of a gardener with his baggy brown corduroy trousers, checked shirt, red and white spotted kerchief, and old shapeless waistcoat. Was it a studied image that he did have twine acting as a belt to hold his trousers up? Hannah warmed to him.

"Pop along to the greenhouses later, Hannah; Bradshaw will take you for a tour of his dominion and the wonders he works there with fruit and vegetables. I think you'll be impressed by the size of cucumber when he places it upon the bench in his potting shed."

Hannah had very little illusion about what all that meant, but it did not worry her in the slightest. Since meeting Sir Hugh in the rain, she had found herself feeling very receptive to men. It would be nice to have a fine young stable boy - or two - but Sir Hugh hardly disappointed.

The game of Croquet over - Hannah was more than sure Sir Hugh had allowed her to win - they walked down the gravelled path to the old, thatched folly cottage. Hannah saw it ahead. It was a structure built by Sir Hugh's great grandfather. A sort of mock Tudor building complete with brick chimney with corkscrew stack at the top, leaded light windows and oak door. Built as a folly, as Sir Hugh had explained, probably for dalliance. Hannah remembered dallying there.

"Would you like a longer stroll before tea, Hannah, perhaps down to the woods and back. It's not a day for the folly. We do not need to shelter from the rain, but we could leave our clothes here.

"A naked stroll?"

"A delightful naturalness in the woodland; would you like...?

"I would, Sir Hugh, will you be hard?"

"That my dear will be up to you - in your hands!"

Such fun being with Sir Hugh. Fun to slip into the cottage clothed - at least in dress and brassiere - and then come out with not a stitch upon her and with the equally naked Sir Hugh. Not yet with stand. It felt so beautifully natural. They walked across grass and into the wood. Gravel paths on bare feet not being the most comfortable of surfaces. A pleasure to be naked. It would also have been a pleasure to have walked naked with stable lads.

A delightful woodland, hazel coppice, and oak standards, with a soft, underfoot path of old leaves. The path meandered with sunlight spotting the ground with brightness where it found a clear path through the overhanging leaves and branches. There was no need for clothes. The day was warm, and the wood kept any breeze at bay. Hannah reached, as she knew she should, and fondled Sir Hugh's genitalia. A man needs to be made stiff if he is to copulate and Hannah rather hoped that was what was in prospect once again.

"I like to think of you as a woodland nymph, a dryad, tempting me."

Hannah smiled, the thought of her as some woodland creature, waylaying men and tempting them into sex rather pleased her. Women seemed to have to be seduced but with men the flash of leg or hint of breasts seemed more than enough to capture them. The idea of - not perhaps every day but some days - having opportunity of captivating, enchanting even, nice men for sexual pleasure rather pleased her.

"Dryads - spirits of the trees, Hannah, specifically oak trees."

"Not a lot of life or solid oak here, Sir Hugh!" Hannah bounced the soft penis up and down in her palm. There was not a lot of 'wood' there, oaken or otherwise. "Were the nymphs responsible for bringing new life - you know, sort of goddesses of spring making everything grow and blossom."

"I expect there was something of that in Greek mythology, Hannah, something of the local nymphaea helping the seasons along. But the goddesses of the seasons were the Horae. All cultures and particularly primitive ones have their mythology of the seasons. So important that spring and the crops come. Here in England, we have the Green Man as a mythological being. a symbol of rebirth and the cycle of new growth that occurs in spring."

"With all those leaves for hair and beard curling around his mouth." Hannah dropped to her knees and lifted Sir Hugh's penis. She had a mischievous look and smile, "I hope all those leaves don't tickle." She pulled back the wrinkled foreskin and popped the plum end into her mouth and sucked. It did the trick. When Hannah got to her feet again, brushing pieces of old leaf from her bare knees, Sir Hugh had a stand.

"Nicely sprung to life, Sir Hugh. Would it be touched with green and perhaps much bigger had I been the Green Man?" Her hand stroked, having got Sir Hugh with 'wood' she was not going to lose it.

"A nice idea, Hannah, a cock made abnormally large, and green as new oak leaves. I'm not so sure about being sucked by your Green Man. I think I prefer the dryad. Maybe he just breathes upon it!"

"Is the Green Man actually green?"

"The foliage certainly. I suppose generally the representation will be so, though in oak or stone you won't have the colour. You do have the Green Knight in the tale of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight where Sir Gawain of King Arthur's Court chops the Green Knight's head off as a wager. The knight just picks it up and carries it under his arm saying he will be back the next year for it to be Sir Gawain's turn. The Green Knight is described and pictured with green skin and a green horse not just his armour and the horse's trappings. There is sexuality in the story where Sir Gawain is tempted by the lady of the castle, but only accepts - well, five kisses in all."

Hannah listened. Sir Hugh was always interesting.

"He was offered more but his strong sense of chivalry... had he accepted, he had agreed with his host that they would exchange the spoils of the day - the lord hunts and gives the venison and boars' head to Sir Gawain and he gives the lord the kisses he was given on his cheek. The story would have taken a rather surprising turn had the lady succeeded in fellating or copulating with Sir Gawain!"

"Nothing sexual with the Green Knight then? Was he a big lad?"

"You are most inquisitive, Hannah."

The girl gave his cock some quite vigorous strokes. "I am aroused, Sir Hugh, my blood is up, as your knights might have said!"

"In the poem, it all comes from a very long poem, is described as very tall - his loins and his limbs so long and so huge."

"Ah!"

"You are imagining, Hannah, are you not, the Green Knight unclothed! A giant of a man, his thighs like tree trunks, his arms so strong he could just pick you up and..."

"... his penis so large and green, with balls to match." Her hand was enthusiastic as they walked on.

"Not in the poem or story. I suppose it could have as easily been a castration story, though not with all that protective armour."

"They fight naked."

"Sir Gawain unmanned by the size of the Green Knight's todger, eh?"

"I'm going to have to suck you again soon, Sir Hugh, I really am! Not so sure about fighting naked with knives, but I did like your talk of the Turkish oil wrestlers back in the summer house in the rain. I'd like to see that," she reached up with her lips to his ear, "you know, strong young men wrestling naked and erect."

Sir Hugh chuckled, "the idea did seem to please you. I wonder if it could be arranged. So, you envisage them becoming hard as they wrestle or enter the ring tumescent?"

"There seems a lot of bravado at the start of wrestling matches - though I gather it is all rather staged."

"Not, I think, with oil wrestling."

"But I like the idea, male bravado with them both walking in with erections, showing off their manhood, trying to goad the other with the size of them."

"Somewhat the prize bull at an agricultural show."

"Prize bulls! Perhaps I could prepare them; apply the oil and stroke their cocks up."

"I'm sure you would do the job very well. You are certainly handling me very nicely! You'd look quite delightful in a little diaphanous harem costume, lifting your veil a little to suck."

"Oh, Sir Hugh!" She flung her arms around him and pressed his erect penis hard into her fur as she kissed him, "You do so make me excited with your ideas and talk. Can they both fuck me please!"

"Wrestling as a threesome?"

"Oh yes! I love the idea. Two oiled naked bodies sliding against me, two hard penises trying to lodge within me. So exciting to think I can't stop them." Hannah reached and pushed Sir Hugh's penis downwards so, when she released it again, it sprung up between her thighs, its momentum causing it to splash into her wetness.

"There's no fighting in the Green Man story though, Hannah. The Green Knight merely offers a game. He will allow whomsoever accepts his challenge to strike him a blow with his own axe, on condition that the challenger seeks him out on the next New Year's Eve to receive a blow in return. And, of course, they are all amazed when he simply picks up his severed head. Sir Gawain is then on a countdown to death 365 days later."

"Not sure I'd like your castration version."

"You wouldn't think the Green Knight would much! I don't think there is such a version, but you can imagine the gasps from everyone in the room as the axe falls. Let's not imagine the blood - green as it might be - but the Green Knight merely picking up his cock and balls and looking straight at Sir Gawain with such a wry smile - a Sir Gawain who is alarmed as in the usual story - or more! Perhaps the Green Knight hands his todger to the ladies to admire and they pass the big thing from hand to hand, even severed, secretly wishing to try it as it has remained as firm as when attached."

Sir Hugh felt Hannah shudder. She was not perhaps as intrigued by his version of the story as he was!

They walked on. "I do, though, Sir Hugh, like the idea of a green man. I can see he would be the bringer of spring, though, why not a green woman?"

"Why not, indeed, Hannah, but you are perhaps missing the symbolism. Perhaps the Earth as the woman, the Earth Mother, to be seeded by the Green Man to bring forth new life in the spring. A green woman does not work! Let me paint a picture or a scene from a film. Here we have this lovely wood but imagine the trees all unclothed in the starkness of the bare branches of winter. Maybe snow upon the ground but let's have the sun shining down through the branches and a blue sky stretching across the heavens. Through the wood strides a tall man clothed all in oak leaves, new unfurled green leaves fresh from the bud, his beard and hair are leaves also; from his hips rises a magnificent green penis - as fine or finer than your Turkish wrestlers, Hannah - a potent symbol of masculinity."

"Are his balls like acorns, Sir Hugh".

Sir Hugh smiled, "a couple of nuts certainly, Hannah! Perhaps his cock is even garlanded with spring flowers. He is attended by nymphs - dryads and perhaps the naiad from this stream we can see."

"In winter clothes? Furs and suchlike?"

"No, Hannah, of course not. Thin white dresses coming all undone at interesting places. Let us have our picture or film very classical. A few nipples and buttocks at least to see. And they are of course attending - or is it teasing - the Green Man, encouraging him to seed not them, but the woodland floor - the fertile earth." Sir Hugh paused and removed Hannah's hand from his own erection. "You nearly are making me demonstrate!"

"Their hands are on him?"

"All over him I think, perhaps running up to him and touching and stroking and then springing away before he can take hold and..."

"Fuck them!"

"Hannah - such language! Imagine him walking there, through those trees, his bare but perhaps hairy feet leaving footprints in the snow; around him dance the nymphaea stroking his cock until it spurts. They want him to fertilise the Earth not them. Picture the scene..."