All Comments on 'Soap Opera Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Router down

Unfortunately my router was destroyed by a lightning storm, so getting Chapter 2 out will be delayed. Apologies, and I hope to have things fixed soon.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Excellent, as usual

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Still appreciating the subtle humor woven into this story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Please do me a favor

If you see one of those disgusting ads in the comments, which are just phishing exercises, please hit the report button and let the mods know. I delete them when I see them, but I appreciate any help in stopping that (crap). Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Succup and Payne"

oh dear! when asked about a bus crash that killed twenty laywers, Don replied " a good start "

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Router up, next chapter submitted.

Okay, I'm back in business with a new router, and I've just submitted the next chapter of the story. Thanks for your patience, and hopefully they'll publish it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Idea for future stories

Would love to see some illustrations attached to a future story, maybe not this series, but if you have a sex filled series, some illustrations would be great. Silkstockingslover sometimes uses a software that creates 3D illustrations of some of her characters, Seeing a naked Cindy Ross, Callie Carrington, Joanne Warner, Laura Fredrickson, Melina Allgood, Tanya Perlman, Paulina Patterson, Teresa Croyle, etc... while reading about their sexual exploits would be a very good type of different. Of course should you work with an illustrator who would go back and illustrate some of your more steamy series that too would be very enjoyable as well.

As for this story, the killer is tied to whoever moved the soap opera to shoot in Town & Country & possibly the seedy lawyer who approached Todd Burke's step-brother about getting a piece of BOW Enterprises. My guess is it is tied ultimately to those who want to put the Iron Crowbar into a corner, by putting him on the horns of a dilemma regarding arresting Cal and Dru for incest as it is against the law, a law Crowbar, his wife, his nephew, his mother, his sister, and his ex-wife have all violated in the privacy of their homes.

I also expect to see in the next chapter the results of the Town & Contry primary elections. Did Daniel Allgood torpedo his campaign by not attending the Police Department Award & Promotions Ceremony? How did the D.A.'s race get shaped, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice setup!

And not a single reporterette or actorette in sight. Yay!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
SOAPS, HOLLYWOOD, PRESS AGENTS, SPIN DOCTORS

the Golden Olden Days are just about finished, Rules, Regs, & the new Moral Majority is setting the puritanical ways for life and living, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I disagree...

with you about Joanne. Being retired military that did not come close to insubordination. I think you just used it to create some drama or even get rid of her.

Considering Don has been insubordinate numerous times I find what you are doing with Joanne sad.

Your story, your call.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Poor Joanne. Certainly seems to put hef foot in things.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES