Soapland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a huge bulge in Ricardo's pants. "If you want to take your clothes off, that's okay," Olivia said. "The more the merrier."

The next day Ricardo was stripping down at Donkey headquarters, presenting his qualifications to Monica and Mandy. Jane was still in Tokyo, Olivia was biased, and Monica wanted a second opinion, hence the presence of the nineteen-tear-old mogul wannabe. She couldn't help but whistle suggestively as he lowered his pants. Ricardo eschewed underwear, and his cock was extremely impressive size-wise, even as it hung limply between his legs.

"Olivia said you had a big one," Monica exclaimed. Mandy concurred. It's a whopper!" Both ladies ignored the elephant in the room, which was that Ricardo was a flamer. He even looked gayer than Johnny.

"Okay, you can start stroking now," said the director. It took several minutes for him to get an erection; it might have been nerves, or he may have been a slow starter, but both ladies thought that his cock was sexy even as it struggled to get firm. But eventually Ricardo began making progress.

"Let us know when you're hard. We have to measure it."

Mandy approached the big thing with a tape measure. Then she called it out. "Ten and a quarter." Ricardo breathed a sigh of relief. "Olivia said you had a ten-inch minimum. That was close."

"Did she measure it before she said that?"

"No, I don't think it's ever been measured."

"She's got a good eye for cock, but you know what? It's time to show us what you got. Jerk that baby off." Ricardo did. While it took him awhile to get erect, once there, he was able to finish himself off without much of a delay. A nice-sized sample flew out of his staff and landed on the floor about halfway towards the seated ladies.

"You're hired, Monica said, impulsively, before he was even done panting. She had her fifth worker.

****

Jane walked out to the balcony, followed by Herman. She stopped at the edge of the Hot Springs, and he removed her kimono. Four tiny cameras had been installed that morning, one at each corner. By having the sex tape occur on the balcony, with the Hot Springs as a backdrop, they could later claim that a snoop with a telephoto lens must have taped them surreptitiously. The valet had managed to keep his promise, and stayed chaste since his Tenga experience. The result was that he was raring to go and his erection was protruding stiffly for public display. It was pointing straight upwards, and it had some bounce to it.

They climbed into the water. "Sit up on the deck and lie back," she instructed. His cock was pulsating and Jane wasn't sure whether the fluid dribbling off his cock-head was residual water from the Hot Springs or pre-cum. She decided to err on the side of caution and waited for a few minutes. Meanwhile, the cameras would capture his arousal. As important, the cameras would also capture her reaction to his arousal.

Jane playfully splashed water on to his pelvic area, some of which landed on his penis. It twitched noticeably. She could also tell that it was definitely pre-cum that had been seeping out. I better do something before he shoots, she realized, so she started to blow on it with her hot breath, and then she lifted his cock up with two fingers and placed a gentle kiss on its tip. She smiled at him suggestively and started licking his cock-head as delicately as she could. But despite her best efforts, twenty-four hours was a long time for Herman to go without an ejaculation, and he began to sputter and moan before the inevitable deluge. The initial blast caught Jane on the nose and ricocheted up to her forehead. Several additional ropes of thick white fluid exploded out onto his chest. She began to jerk very hard, until the semen flow abated, after which she smeared her face with his sticky, wet cock until it was coated with his essence.

Jane sat up on the deck next to Herman, who was still lying on his back. They kissed, and as they did he licked his semen off of her face and swallowed it. She stared at his package, which on its own began to harden again, if indeed it ever got totally soft following the ejaculation. "Remember what you did to me in the bath," she asked?

Herman began servicing her vagina. "I might have to add pussy-licking to your job requirements. Did you ever do this to Olivia?"

"Miss Jane, Olivia doesn't matter anymore...I'm yours." He munched for a few additional minutes.

He climbed on top of her and massaged her breasts, with his firm cock looking poised and ready to go. "Let's do it doggy style," she said. "You can pretend you're banging William?" He nodded in agreement.

Herman got in some good pumping, and indications were that he was close to another orgasm, but Jane had him stop. Her eye was on the big picture - what visual would have the most impact? "Stand up," she suggested. "Do what you do best." Herman looked puzzled. "Jerk that motherfucker," she insisted. "Spray me."

Herman jerked and Jane talked dirty, which would be lost, as the video would be without audio. But it wasn't lost on Herman, who was soon in a frenzied and agitated state. Jane made sure to smile as Herman's fluid shot towards her. It lost some of its velocity along the way however, and died a harmless death before reaching her. I should have gotten closer to him," she mused, but it was too late for that. Still, it was a good orgasm. Good enough for a sex tape.

Jane knelt before him and sucked his penis until it got hard again. "I'll ride you now," she said. "This will be the fade out," she said, as she bounced on his dong, and after a few minutes she paused. "Had enough," she asked?"

"I'm close to cumming again."

"Hold that thought. I to see you walk away with a boner...wait, you know what? I almost forgot. We're not done. Go back inside and get the dildo."

Herman lay on his back, now with his legs raised, and Jane was servicing his butt-hole. Herman writhed in ecstasy. "Go ahead," she said, "jerk it." A little bit of hand stroking followed, and a loud anguish of released passion engulfed Herman as he spilled his seed once more.

"Now we're done," she said, "but act natural. We're not supposed to know that we're being filmed." Jane stood up so the cameras could bear witness to her naked beauty one final time before they returned to the sanctuary of the hotel room.

They took a shower and cleaned up. Jane surprised herself by planting a big kiss right on his lips. Herman was also surprised, but he wasn't complaining. He was going to get paid fifty thousand a year for this? Life was good.

****

Despite the time difference, Monica and Jane managed to have a telephone conversation. Monica got things started by emailing her a photo of Ricardo. "He's one of the workers," she said. "I'm adding a homo element."

"Who else you got? Did you get the tall freak?"

"Yeah," replied Monica, "we got Sydney. I'm also bringing back Carol and Leslie, and Leslie will play Mama-San; I got a way to make it work. We got a new girl, Lisa. I think you got her photo."

"She's a fucking hottie...Herman, stop that!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my valet got a little overanxious. If I don't watch him he'll jerk off ten times a day."

Monica had a lot of questions she wanted to ask, but decided that bow wasn't the right time. "I'm thinking of using Liz, unless you object. You remember her."

"I know, the hillbilly. But she's got big tits, and Dan's preoccupied, so bring her on."

"She wants to work with Darryl and he with her, so its win-win."

"Can I make a suggestion," Jane asked?

"Please do,"

"Make Ricardo the new hire, and have his training lesson be with Jimmy."

"Poor James," Monica cackled. "He just got downsized from Lisa to Ricardo." Jane was pleased; that would teach him for fucking her mother. She added more input to the project.

"Start out with Darryl and grandson; you got anyone for that yet?"

No, I was counting on Roland, but I haven't heard from him."

"Listen, I think Herman wants to ejaculate on Carol." He nodded vigorously as she said that. Jane sighed. "I made a mistake. I bought him a bunch of hookers, and ever since he's been out of control. You think Carol can bring him down a notch?"

"Who?"

"You know, my valet. Olivia's former boy, now my very own valet. Have him be the grandson, and he gets Carol while old man Darryl gets Liz. Then you have Yuri, and he shows up with his mother. I can find you someone for the mother role. Anyway, Mama-San brings out Ricardo, but Yuri's mother wants a female, to convert him to a straight."

"I see where you're going; now she brings out Sydney."

"Bingo; tall chick and little runt. And if Yuri can't get a hard-on Sydney can beat the crap out of him. Now you have two guys arrive together, but only Lisa and Ricardo are available. One gets lucky and the other guy gets homo."

"Great, all I need are two, cute young guys."

****

It was early in the evening on Friday. Jane was scheduled to judge a male nude pageant the following afternoon, and then her commitments would be done; she and Herman would be returning to Los Angeles.

Jane had spent much of the day shopping. Herman accompanied her, and the driver Hideki chose to ferry her around was also adept at carrying packages as being the bearer of the credit card. Jane returned to the hotel a little earlier than planned, because Hideki sent her a text saying that he was horny.

Now that he had lost his trepidation over the leggy, blonde goddess, Hideki was finally able to unleash his inner lust and shed whatever it was that had been holding him back. He couldn't stop thinking about Jane. He had been sitting in his office all afternoon nursing a stiff boner, thinking about how he was going to bang her that evening, but his penis required immediate attention. How he yearned for a chance to lay some heavy lumber on his trophy fiancée.

Jane barely had time to slip into a short kimono when there was a knock on the door. Hideki rushed past Herman, scarcely noticing that a naked young man had opened the door, and he embraced Jane and kissed her passionately. She led him to the bedroom, conveniently forgetting to close the door, giving Herman unobstructed access to their lovemaking.

The valet watched as Jane sucked his cock. He dared not touch himself, though he wanted to. Herman remembered Jane saying that he had to be ready at all times. Ready for what he did not know, but masturbation seemed like the wrong thing to do at the moment, so he watched. Herman loved watching Jane stroke it; he was so consumed with pleasure when she did it to him that he never bothered to pay attention to her technique.

Hideki was jacked. Within a few minutes he was exploding semen, and Jane wore a wry grin of satisfaction as she squeezed out every last drop.

Now Jane was on the receiving end, but Herman stayed focused on Hideki's penis, which had remained hard while he was licking his mistress' cunt. They fucked for what seemed like an hour. Herman couldn't tell how many time Hideki ejaculated, but it appeared to be at least three. Herman right now would settle for one; his boned cock had reached the aching stage, and he was craving a release. Maybe they'd go out to dinner, he hoped, and he could masturbate all night.

Instead they went out to the balcony, where the Hot Springs beckoned invitingly. His lust having abated, a relaxed and serene Hideki made no attempt to cover his nudity from young Herman.

"Herman, could you bring us some champagne," Jane asked? Neither commented on Herman's stiffie, which was pointing upright. Hideki was probably too sated to care, but Jane's mind was hard at work. As the valet knelt to hand them the glasses, his erect penis was less than a foot away from Hideki.

"Is your valet always like that," he asked?

"Herman; he's incorrigible." Turning to him," she said, "Herman, don't be naughty." Then she turned to Hideki. "I think he's trying to show off for you. He likes you. Do you want to touch it," she asked her husband-to-be? "Look at it. Look how cute it is. He's the man on the sex tape too."

"Really?" Hideki seemed surprised, but only because he hadn't given it much thought, but he began to treat Herman with more respect. "Mister Herman, I think you will make us a lot of money."

"He has a boner almost all the time. Go ahead, touch it." He hesitated at first, but then threw away what remained of his hang-ups and started to pull on the young man's boner.

Jane was going to suggest that they get the masturbation enhancer, the Tenga, and have Herman jerk-off, but no sooner had the thought entered her mind than he began sputtering and yelping, and liquid white stuff started to empty into the pool of steamy, hot water. Hideki looked at Jane sheepishly. "Your valet is very excitable."

"You know what would slow him down, a good, stiff reaming. Herman, get down on your hands and knees, show Hideki your cute little butthole." Jane began to stroke Hideki's cock, which had woken from its slumber. "It would really turn me on," she said, "if you butt-fucked Herman. I'd be so turned on there's no telling what I might do." A sly grin accompanied her final remark, and Hideki reveled in the possibilities. His penis was now stiff enough to do some serious damage.

Jane fingered herself in the hot water as her plan reached fruition. This was the wildest fantasy available to her at the moment. Two months back she would have settled for William and James; two weeks back and it was Dan and Johnny she hankered after. With time there is change, and having Hideki pump away furiously on the receptive Herman was the new fantasy-fulfilled.

There was no reason why they couldn't share Herman. And it was win-win for everyone. Being a sex toy gave him acceptance, and Herman's presence would never be questioned. The wealthy industrialist could reach in to the inner core of his darkest sexual depravities in the relative comfort of his own home, with two willing partners. And Jane reasoned that if Hideki could accept her having sexual relations with Herman, it was a small step to building a new stable. After all, he'd be in Japan much of the time, and women like Jane had certain needs - needs that money couldn't buy.

12