Soccer Bitch Boys Pt. 03

Story Info
Getting caught by my dad in his own bed.
3.2k words
4.67
21.1k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Characters are over 18)

Locker rooms and showers were not the same for me. I couldn't avoid the visage of various cocks, beautifully diverse. Each one, special in its own way. They swung to the side as the men walked to and fro. Sometimes, a teammate would catch me looking and feign desinterest, but suddenly their members would began to inflate slightly. I was being gaudy, a little more confident in pretending nothing was happening. Fortunately, I wasn't the only one hiding that interest.

I knew for sure about four guys, four teammates, who were taking cock from our rivals. Felipe, the twins, and Lucas, our captain. But there were others.

That morning was special, and not because it was Sunday and I wouldn't have to study. My parents and grandpa would spend a whole week away, leaving me with the house just for myself.

I had never taken Julio (the guy who was constantly fucking me and feeding me his cock) to my house. Today would be the first time. He was waiting for me at the parking lot. Since my parents would be gone already, we would go straight there. I was excited, and pinching my cock from time to time, so it wouldn't grow an erection in the middle of the showers.

"Take care," my hairy captain said to me as I rushed to get dressed. He managed to slap my ass unnoticed.

"Thanks, cap."

"Tell me all about it later."

"Maybe."

I went out to meet Julio, the goalkeeper of the Reds, my daddy. And, as he liked to put it, "the guy who owned my pussy."

He was driving his motorbike. It was dangerous to mount it in daylight, threatening to be seen by my teammates. But it was quick travel.

"You're sure they're gone?" Julio asked, as I hopped on the motorcycle. He handed me the helmet.

"Dad texted me saying they were leaving."

"Good."

Mom had left the house clean and shining, sunlight slanted through the windowpanes. I closed the door and turned to see Julio parading through the house, taking off his shirt. He asked where the kitchen was, and I told him, so he went ahead and explored the fridge, while I watched a little annoyed. Getting a glass of water, he drank profoundly, drips going down his chin and chiseled chest.

I half-expected my parents to burst in and ask what that shirtless guy was doing in here, acting like he owned the place. It would be hard to explain.

"I wanna see your room," he said after satisfying his thirst.

I took him upstairs, but he stopped midway through the hall. He pulled my arm and pointed to my parent's bedroom door.

"That's my parent's bedroom. Off-limit."

Julio lifted an eyebrow and smiled.

"But..."

He stared me down until I relented.

"Fine."

We went inside.

I quickly pulled down the drapes on the window.

"Ashamed of me?" he asked. I chose to ignore that question.

The bed was spotlessly made. Julio sat down and grabbed a picture frame from the nightstand of my parents. He examined it, lips threatening a smile.

I took the picture and put it back. I felt uneasy about being in my parent's room. It was weird. And the place smelled like them, too.

Julio didn't care.

"You look mad," he said, looking absolutely thrilled about it.

"Let's go to my room."

"I like you mad, it makes me hard," he said, ignoring me. He grabbed his shorts and showed it to me.

His bulge was powered on. I had the same problem. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of staring.

"Stubborn," he said, provoking.

He laid his head against a pillow. Mom's or dad's? I wondered.

"Take everything off except the shirt," he said. "Then come here, sniff my balls." He scratched them to make the point. I couldn't avoid admiring his palm taking a handful of those balls.

I felt my legs go weak.

I couldn't do that on my parent's bed.

Maybe I could negotiate.

"If I do that...we go to my bedroom, deal?"

He nodded and smiled.

I crawled in between his legs. He combed my hair as I nudged my nose on the hard surface of his erection, sniffed, inhaled with long intakes. Even though I was used to the smell of his cock, it still hit me like a punch.

The fabric did nothing to impede the musk of balls sweat to invade my nostrils.

"Hey," he said, taking me off the charm. "You still look grumpy. Smile. I know you want to. Come on."

My lips broke apart, and I shook my head at my own weakness. How did he break me so easily?

Julio chuckled like he always did whenever I gave in.

"You gonna be my little bitch on your parent's bed, won't you?"

"Come on, Julio. You said you would come to my room."

"I did not." He took my head by the hair and pulled it to his crotch. I inhaled again, rubbing my face on the hardness. I lost myself.

"That's right, smell daddy, like a slutty pussy boy," he said. "That's what you are, isn't it?"

I moaned in agreement.

"Good boy!" he said.

He pulled me on top of him, grabbed my face and kissed me slowly.

"I fucking love you!" he said, sounding as if he was surprised. I felt myself go tight and tense.

"You do?"

His face went red, but then he smiled.

"Don't tell anyone," he said.

"I love you too."

We fell into an embrace on top of the bed, saying those words over and over, and our cocks were so hard and ready to cum that it seemed like we were in the middle of hard rough sex.

And I felt so guilty.

Somehow, saying those words to a guy felt even dirtier than just sex. It didn't make them false.

But Julio began to feel my hole, pressing the tip of his finger around the entrance. That was familiar territory, and I was so ready to get some dick.

"Where's the lube?" I said, inching my nose forward and grazing his lips.

It was in his pocket. After lubing, I mounted him slowly under his scrutiny. I moaned when the cock hit my spot halfway through.

"So big!" I said. "Such a big cock, sir."

"You like that?"

"I do, daddy."

His throat let out a scratching sound.

"Ride me, bitch."

But the real sex was in our eyes, in the contact that never broke. At first, it was hard, and my cheeks were burning. But he told me to keep looking.

"That's it, dance on daddy's cock."

"Damn," I cried and bit my lip.

I lost track of time.

"I think you wanna cum for daddy without touching yourself, like a good slut."

"Ohhhh fuck," I closed my eyes, and began to shake and tremble on top of him, while my cock gushed out cum. Most of it fell on his belly, but the first load went straight to my parent's bedsheet.

"Damn," Julio muttered, and ejaculated his cream inside me.

I looked at him, outraged.

"You son of a bitch. Look at this mess."

He chuckled.

"Daddy always wins."

I felt particularly mischievous.

"Daddy doesn't win soccer matches."

He raised his eyebrows, grabbing my face not without force.

"Humm, you're getting punished for that, little bitch."

He wrestled me and came up on top of my behind. We were both laughing. He ate his own cum out of my asshole, violently spreading my ass-cheeks apart.

Going on fours, he positioned himself behind, ready to fuck me again. This time, there was no slowness. He thrust and thumped on my asshole, trying to reach my guts.

"Feels so good!" he said. "I own this pussy, baby."

"Yes, daddy!"

He pumped into me without mercy.

"Stretch that hole, dad-"

I stopped, gasping. My actual dad was peeping through the door.

I was so shocked that for a few seconds, Julio kept delivering powerful blows against my anus, forcing me to moan while looking directly at my dad.

He looked...torn.

"Shit!" Julio said, popping out his dick. He must have seen father too.

My father closed the door.

Without thinking, I leaped from the bed and slung myself through the door and down the stairs as my dad was about to leave through the main entrance.

"Dad!"

He turned, his face red of anguish. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and long gray nylon shorts.

"Dad, I can exp-"

"Shut your damn trap," he said, vociferous. I didn't know his face could contort to such an extreme.

"Your mother is waiting in the car."

I was stupefied.

"What?"

Dad looked me over and snapped his head away in shame.

I looked down and realized that I was still rock hard, there was also a stream of cum down my thigh.

"Oh shit."

Dad turned away and left.

Julio was still in the bedroom. He looked worried. I told him what just transpired.

"I'm sorry," he said.

He tried to take my arm. I didn't let him. I couldn't look at him.

"I need you to go."

"Maybe we can..."

"Just go, Julio."

"Alright."

I kept expecting my father to call me. I dreaded it, but at the same time, I wished it would happen already. It was torture to imagine all the things he must be feeling.

I was supposed to have the house to myself for a whole week, and the first three days, I spent miserably. My father gave me no sign that he was mad. Even when my mother called, she gave no signs that she knew what had happened.

I assumed the worst. He was going to pretend I didn't exist, that he didn't have a son anymore; that I was his biggest disappointment.

I wouldn't let that happen. I would take all the measures to change. I would not be a disappointment to my dad. I would start by dropping my soccer team, dropping Julio, dropping all the gay shit in my life.

I knew I could do it.

He knocked on the door early in the morning.

"Bruno! Come on, open up. I know you're there."

I opened the door and faced Julio. His hair was damp, like he just came out of the shower. He had driven his grandpa's motorcycle. His t-shirt was disheveled.

"I don't want you coming here anymore," I said.

He scoffed.

"Lucas told me you dropped out of the team. Seriously?" he said, pushing me as he entered my house uninvited.

"Hey, what the fuck?" I said. "You can't come in."

"Why did you leave the team?" he asked, closing the door behind him. "You think you can just leave this?"

"I can. I did. Hey, I'm gonna beat your ass, Julio. Let me go. Fuck!"

He was kissing me, pressing me against the wall.

"How about one last time?" he whispered, kissing my neck. His tongue licked my face. My lips.

"Last time?" I said, breathless.

"Yeah. I'll make you eat my cum one last time. Fuck you too. As a goodbye."

"Alright."

"You wanna be my slut one last time?" he asked.

"Yes, sir!"

He chuckled.

"Damn, that was easy."

He smiled at me, having so much fun.

I pushed him away.

"Get out."

"Stop that. Jesus. I know how stubborn you are, so I'm not gonna leave you alone until I've talked to you." Julio walked inside my house, ignoring my complaints. He sat down on the couch.

"Come here," he said, tapping the space beside him.

"You gotta be kidding me."

"I gotta say something. Please?" he said.

I sighed. I sat down, but quickly regretted it. He embraced me, and I tried to run away from his kiss, but he was insistent and stronger than me.

"You missed me," Julio said, mockingly.

"No," I said. His tongue entered me again. "Stop that...hmmmmm...Stop-hmm man."

I sucked on his tongue, and after that, I gave up and hugged him back.

"Say you missed me," he mumbled, trying to speak while his tongue was in my mouth. He pushed me over and came on top as if he was attacking. "Say you missed me, baby."

I shouldn't have let him through the door.

"I missed you," I said.

"Say you love me."

"Hmmm, fuck! I love you," I said. I grabbed him, taking off his shirt.

In a second, we were both naked and rubbing our cocks. Three days without it, and I was fully and eagerly ready to take that big meat in every hole. But right now, just the rubbing was enough to bring me to the edge, and I spurted on his cock and my belly. He spread the cum on our dicks, lubing them. And then he jerked off until he unloaded on me.

"I love you too."

"This is...weird," I said. "It should be just sex."

"Nobody has to know. Even your dad only caught us being dirty, not...loving."

"Is that what this is? Loving?"

He smiled and hugged me. I lost track of time in his embrace. We began to say sweet things to each other, the cutest and the most cringe, the better. We laughed at each other, but it still felt nice. A secret within a secret.

"I wish I could take you to a movie, holding your hand, like boyfriends. Kiss you, say you're mine in front of our friends," he said.

I blushed, thinking about it.

"It would be awful, they'd laugh at us."

"I don't care."

He kissed my neck, giving me gooseflesh.

"I love you," I said.

"You too, baby. I wanna take care of you. My Bruno."

"Please, take care of me."

"I'm sorry I let your dad catch us."

"It wasn't your fault," I said.

"Yes, it was. It was my idea to go to his bedroom. I fucked up so bad."

My instinct was to hug him tight, not only to comfort him, but because his words made me remember that my father had caught me.

"I'm so embarrassed, man," I said. Julio squeezed me. "My dad...he isn't even speaking to me. I don't know what to do."

"I'm sorry, but I won't let you run away from me."

And once again, time caught us off-guard. We enjoyed our embrace in silence until Julio's belly began to make noises. I prepared some food. We ate in the kitchen and came back to the couch.

"You know, romance is nice, but I still wanna be your bitch."

"I can take care of that too."

It took a while for me to prepare myself, and Julio became restless with impatience. I heard him talking to his teammates over the phone. He mentioned my name, saying that everything was fine and that nobody needed to worry about me.

"Come on, I wanna fuck that pussy," he said crudely. He was in my bedroom, lying on my bed, while I was in the adjacent bathroom.

"Calm down. I'm almost ready."

I was ready, just wanted to make him a little more restless.

"Come on, cowboy. You're gonna ride all night. I won't let you stop, even if you beg."

"As if you could last all night," I said, leaving the bathroom. He watched me, my whole naked body, showered, clean, wet. He smiled.

"You're so beautiful," he said. Then he cleared his throat. "Sorry. You filthy little slut, I'm gonna make you scream and nut your guts."

"That's better," I said, smiling.

He was sitting down, back against the arch of the headboard, completely naked. His cock was upright, a shiny drool coming out of the red tip. I flung my leg over him, mounting the eager dick. He grabbed my buttocks.

"Fuck," he muttered as I forced his cock inside, sitting on it. "Fucking slut," he said. His dick was the most incredible thing ever. Did I really think I could go on without it?

We had barely started when my cellphone rang. It was on the nightstand, and even from that distance, I could read 'dad' on the screen.

"Don't answer," Julio told me. But I had to. I reached over and grabbed it.

"Dad?"

"Hey, son!"

Julio's cock was throbbing inside me.

"Dad, I-"

"Just listen, alright? Son, I'm sorry. I should've said this to you sooner. I don't have a problem...with whatever was happening..."

"Wait, what?"

Julio was trying to fuck me. I shook my head at him, trying to make him stop, but he kept moving his waist, pushing in and out.

"Dad...hmmm."

"Bruno...is he with you right now?" dad asked. My whole body trembled.

"No!" I said.

"Don't lie to me. I already told you, I'm okay with it. You don't have to lie. I've done some things in my past too, you know?"

I was too shocked to comment on that.

"What happened?" Julio asked.

"Oh," dad said, "so he is with you."

I wanted to kill Julio, but instead, I sighed.

"Yes. He's here."

What did he mean? That he had done things? What kind of things? Shit, I would not think about that.

"Hello, Mr. Santos!" Julio said.

I cringed, expecting my dad to be mad.

"Hmm, so everything is okay with you?" dad asked, "You don't need anything?"

"Everything is okay, dad," I said, extremely ashamed. "What about, hm, you and mom? How's the beach?"

I tried to resist, but Julio was strong enough to held me up just enough, so he could move his hips and pump my hole. He was smiling. He looked me straight in the eye, pure mischievousness. I begged silently for him to stop, but he didn't.

Dad began to talk about his time at the beach, while I bit my lip and tried not to moan.

Julio went balls deep.

"Oh damnn," I whispered, but my dad stopped talking instantly. I felt my face go warm and waited for his wrath.

He pretended I hadn't just moaned out loud.

"Your grandpa is having a great time," dad said, "probably more than me and your mother."

"That's...good, dad. Tell him I said hi. Hmmmmmm Ohhh..."

"Take my cock, little bitch," Julio said, loud enough for my dad to hear.

"Fuck my tight hole," I hummed.

"So, how's the training going? Excited about the next game?" dad asked.

"I'm very excited, dad."

"Your son has a very tight pussy," Julio said.

Shit, was this really happening?

"Don't stop," I said. "Fuck me, baby."

"I'm very proud of you, son."

"Thanks, dad," I said, and then, my voice went soft, "oh my god, I'm cumming. I gotta go, dad! Talk to you later."

"Have fun, son! And feel free to call me...whenever..."

I put the phone aside, just in time to feel my whole body trembling. I shot loads all over Julio.

"Cum for me, bitch," Julio said. He was thrusting inside rapidly, then stopped. His entire body was still, then he let out a moan and I felt the warm cream filling me up. "Shit! I bet your old man was jerking off!"

"No," I said.

"Yes!" He was laughing. "Hey, it's good. It's a bonding experience."

"I can't believe it, man."

"Well, at least we can relax now. Your old man is not going to be a problem."

I stared at him, wondering where we would go from here.