Soccer Bitch Boys Pt. 04

Story Info
Bruno's father becomes more involved in his sex life.
1.8k words
4.58
8.1k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Context: months go by after Bruno's dad catches him and Julio on the act. But he is not angry. In fact, he seems to enjoy it. Julio forces Bruno to tell his dad every detail of his sex life, admitting even the most degrading activities. Bruno feels liberated when he shares his devious acts with his father. What will come of that?

--

I was learning first hand what it meant to be in a relationship with a guy. Julio lay on the couch, controller in hands playing a video game. His eyes were focused on the screen. He looked relaxed in his boxers, and his volume was on display.

From time to time, I turned my head to look at his face. He had a hooked nose, strong angular face, and his hair was growing curls, like ringlets of coal. I was annoyed. All he wanted to do was play that stupid game. He didn't even care about my sighs.

His grandpa was somewhere in the house, he was the only other occupant, and he didn't much care about what Julio and I did. Sometimes he enjoyed watching, which Julio, in turn, didn't mind.

When I grew tired of being ignored, I grabbed Julio by the cock and squeezed. His attention shifted for half a second towards me. His eyes glinted. He moved on the couch, opening his legs wide as it allowing me his cock. Then he went right back to the game. Damn it, but the more he ignored me, the more I wanted his attention.

His new posture seemed to say, 'there, you want my cock, do whatever you want, now stop bothering me.' It was humiliating.

But I swallowed my pride and lowered myself towards his growing erection to swallow it as well. He had not showered or cleaned himself since the last fuck, so it was smelling intense. The taste was saltier. I cleaned it up, and turned him on. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head down, leaving the controller aside. I let him take control. He held me like a doll and fucked my face until I was straining to breathe, my body writhing, my hands grabbing his hairy thighs.

He allowed me to breathe, reached over my back and slapped my ass. I promptly turned around and showed him my ready ass, which he told me to grow bigger at the gym. Now my bubble butt was impressive. He lay back on the couch and pointed his big white cock into my hole, then enjoyed while I mounted him.

For some reason he didn't like to let me ride, he liked to take my ass almost by brute force, and pushed me back against the couch. He pounded me. I could feel my hole stretching, growing hot and raw by the friction.

When he moaned loudly, I felt my ass getting filled. He was still cumming when he pulled out, warm cum streamed down my buttcheeks and he rubbed it all over.

He kissed my neck and lay back on the couch, satisfied. He was the picture of a happy man. My lips were puffing. I was exhausted. And my boyfriend was back at his video game like fucking my brains out was not a big deal at all.

I loved him.

While he ignored me, I lay on his chest and kissed his nipples. "I love you."

"Love you too, baby," he said, a little impatiently.

His grandpa was walking by and heard everything, and he scoffed, moving towards the bedrooms. Neither of us cared enough to comment. I hugged my man while he tried to shift his position so he could ignore me and play in peace, but he never told me to leave him alone.

Eventually I arose. I began to take up my clothes and put them on. "I'm gonna go now," I said. I smelled of sex and sweat, but I didn't want to take a shower just yet. Wanted to keep his cum inside me for a bit longer.

Julio just nodded. But as I walked away, he called me. I turned around.

"Don't forget to tell your dad," he said.

"Yessir."

That's right. My dad knew about me now. That created a whole new level to my new perverted life. It had been a few months since the whole ordeal and I honestly couldn't care less about my dad today. The moment I realized he was just as perverted as I was, I kind of lost respect for him. I even enjoyed torturing him with Julio.

So when I got home, I looked for my old man. He was in his bedroom, reading a boring book with his big round glasses on. He had a huge bald spot on the front which shone in the light. I wondered if I would look as bad as him when I got old.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"In the bathroom. Taking a shower." He was as softspoken as ever.

I nodded. "Julio told me to tell you...he spent the whole day fucking me again. I moaned and begged on his cock, and I still have some of his cum in my asshole. I don't think I can't sit down at all."

"Did you like it?" My dad asked. He was expressionless, but I knew below the sheets he was getting a hard-on.

"Yeah, I love being his cumdump."

"That's...good, son."

I turned away and went to my room. Saying those things to my dad always made me want to bust one out, so I sat down on my bed and rubbed my raging cock until I spilled. Obedience and servitude. That's what Julio liked. Once I had accepted my place, things became much better. So I sent him a pic of my limp cock after cumming so he knew I had played by myself without his permission. He would punish me later. He probably was still playing his video game, the fucker.

The punishment turned out to be a session of public fucking. We started jogging together when the soccer activity began to die down. The guys were simply too involved to care about winning, they only wanted to please their masters, and I was included in that too. How far I've come...I would never lose on purpose. It was the kind of man I was. Now it was...

Julio wanted someone to catch us. It was the only explanation. The woods were sparse enough for people to see meters deep from the path even with the softest light of the early morning. He didn't even want to hide behind a tree.

"Pants down, my Bruninho," he used his daddy voice.

"Please, daddy, someone may catch us here."

"I'm counting on it."

He thought I was pulling it down too slowly, so he grabbed my running pants and dragged it down forcefully. My underwear went next, leaving my ass bare and exposed to the cool air of early morning. My buttcheeks got gooseflesh when he brushed his hand over them. He bent me down, now exposing my hole. He began to spit on top of it and spread with his fingers. He wasn't soft with his touchs and I started to moan.

"My hole," he said, kneeling. His tongue pushed against me. He held me firmly by the thighs and pulled, forcing me to basically squash his head between my asscheeks. He definitely knew how to treat a boy.

"Ohhh fuckk!"

"That's right, moan for daddy," he said. He slapped my ass a few times while sucking my hole. "Whose hole, huh? Tell me."

"All yours, daddy."

"That's right." He got up, lubed me up and began to fuck. He held my arms back, not even allowing me to press up against a tree. Gone were the days when he would start slow fucking. He was all about power and thunder. My clothes were on my feet while he was still fully clothed, only freeing his cock. I was completely exposed, while he was overpowering me. I loved every second of it.

Then my fears were realized.

"We're not stopping," he said, thumping each word on my poor hole. Two guy were coming up the path and we were clearly visible. They seemed to be in their forties, but well built and were having a conversation. For a moment it seemed like they wouldn't see us, but then one of them caught us and showed the other one. Julio pushed me down on the floor, putting me on all fours, and began to fuck me doggy style in front of the men. They seemed surprised! Curious, even!

They turned on the path, but slowed down. One of the guys nudged the other, and both approached. It was a small town, but I did not know them. Thank god for that. They were both white middle aged men. One had a round face, black hair and glasses. The other was bald. My father might have known them, but I didn't. They dressed kind of alike, shorts and short-sleeve shirts. I had to admit they were fit. Both of them had wedding rings. Apparently forgetting that fact, they began to touch themselves.

"Can we watch?" the one with glasses asked.

"Yeah. This is my bitch. His name is Bruno."

I cringed. I didn't want them to know my name. Well, too late. I bit my lip and took the cock, trusting in Julio to at least keep fucking me like a god. Julio pulled up my upper body, exposing my hard cock, which loved to get hard when I had a dick up my ass. His arm wrapped around my neck.

"Say hi, Bruninho," he whispered.

"Hi," I moaned.

"I love showing people that you are mine," he continued to whisper. "Let them jerk off to us. I wish I could parade you all over town, put you on a leash and make you walk on all fours naked behind me like a true bitch, baby."

"Julio..." I begged, he was about to make me cum. I closed my eyes to try and extend my nuts life.

"Would you like that? Would you like to be on a leash?" he said.

"Yeah, daddy," I admitted it.

Close to us, the two middle-aged guys had their shorts down and were beating their meats. They looked so pathetic, watching us, stroking themselves with a drooling mouth. They reminded me of my father. The thought made me think about dad catching me getting fucked on his bed. Julio sensed something happening to me, because he grabbed my cock and jerked hard, almost squeezing my cum out of me. I cried out. I didn't expect to moan so loudly. I guess I automatically decided to put on a show. I guess I enjoyed being watched.

"Show's over," Julio said. Though he was younger by many years, his voice carried command, and both men left us alone. When the men were gone, he hugged me from behind. "Bruninho, love, would you do anything I asked?"

"What?" I said, afraid.

"Let's make your father watch. Let's force him to jerk off to his own son getting fucked...that'd be so hot."