Soccer Ch. 03

Story Info
Belgium - England.
7.3k words
4.51
4.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,399 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

As you can probably imagine, I pumped my cock quite a lot over the next couple of days, thinking of my sisters and of everything we'd done. But even in my wildest fantasies, I couldn't have foreseen how lucky I was going to get that Thursday.

I hadn't heard from either of them -- not so much as a text -- so I was pretty nervous when they eventually showed up. Dad and I were in the garden, getting things ready for the BBQ, when a car horn alerted us to their arrival.

Barely a minute later, both couples walked into the garden. The guys greeted dad extensively and kindly, and blatantly ignored me - as usual. I didn't give a fuck, as I only had eyes for Jessica and Heather.

Jessica was wearing a very short, yellow summer dress, with a zipper that ran all across her back. Heather was wearing a short jeans jumper. For you guys out there; that's basically a short jeans dress with an open-sided bodice and suspenders attached to the front panel.

And when I say short, I do mean short. It barely covered her ass cheeks. My cock was instantly hard. Jessica was grinning widely and her smile only grew as she walked up to me -- after giving dad a hug and a kiss. Heather, on the other hand was timid, even more so than usual, and seemed even a bit unwilling to be there.

As Jessica was giving me a hug, she whispered in my ear, "Take us upstairs."

Surprised, I glanced at her as we broke the hug and whispered, "Don't you want a drink first?"

"Trust me, you want to take us upstairs, NOW!" she whispered, then turned and headed for the back door.

When Heather followed Jessica inside, after giving dad a hug and skipping me all together, I started to get worried. I quickly followed them.

"Hey, don't you girls want a beer or something?" dad shouted.

"Not right now dad, maybe later," Jessica replied, closing the door behind us.

Heather didn't stop and walked straight into the hallway and up the stairs.

"Jess, what's going on? Am I in trouble?" I whispered softly.

Jessica chuckled, ignoring my question and instead called out, "Take the master bedroom, Heather. His bed won't fit all three of us!"

I immediately calmed down -- realizing that I was in for a treat.

Heather stopped in the middle of the room, in front of the bed and turned towards the doorway. I stopped about two meters in front of her, while Jessica took up position in between the two of us - just off center, so we could all still see each other.

After about three seconds of awkward silence, I asked, "What's going on, you guys?"

Jessica briefly glanced at Heather and -- realizing that our sister didn't have the nerve to speak up -- started talking for her.

"In case you haven't noticed, Jack... our little sister is horny. Extremely so!"

Pleasantly surprised, I looked at Heather -- who nervously avoided eye contact.

Jessica, taking charge of the situation, sauntered over to her and unclasped her sister's left suspender, whispering, "You see, she told me about the little arrangement you guys made last time... in the bathroom, just before we left."

I remembered what she was referring to. Being in a rush, Heather had promised to let me fuck her -- if I came quickly, at the time. I had. It had been one of my favorite memories over the last week. Apparently, Heather had been thinking about it as well... quite a lot.

When I saw Jessica reaching for Heather's second suspender, I reached into my sweatpants and took out my massive cock. For a moment, both girls gawked down at it, clearly impressed by its size and hardness. I wrapped my right hand around the shaft and gave it a gentle pump.

Then, Jessica actually unclasped the suspender, causing Heather's dress to fall down onto the floor. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties, just the white shirt. And since it barely reached her belly button, I now had a clear view of her pussy.

Heather gasped as she squirmed and shuddered. That's how horny she was.

"As you can see, the little whore isn't wearing any underwear," Jessica whispered, stating the obvious, as she gently squeezed one of Heather's erect nipples through her white shirt. "No panties... and no bra," she added, with a chuckle.

"Tell him why," Jessica continued, whispering our sister's ear.

"B... because..." Heather stammered.

"Look at him and tell him," Jessica pressured her as she squeezed her nipple again.

Heather forced herself to look at me and whispered, "Because I am a SLUT!"

"And?" Jessica asked, grinning.

The next part was clearly more difficult to say.

"Heather?" Jessica insisted, cupping both of her sister's tits from the back.

"I... I... haven't had sex with Nick since... since Saturday," she blurted out.

Wow, I thought to myself. It was Thursday.

"And why is that?" Jessica persisted, as she raised Heather's white shirt, exposing her big, round tits, "Was he perhaps not in the mood?"

Feeling her sister cup and gently wobble her knockers up and down, Heather couldn't help but gasp again, as she looked me straight in the eye.

"I didn't... let him," she admitted.

"What was that now?" Jessica teased her sister, "Speak up! Jack didn't quite get that."

I had understood her just fine, but I played along.

"I... didn't let him! I didn't want my boyfriend to touch me, because I was horny for my brother. There, happy now?"

"Good girl," Jessica chuckled as she guided poor Heather to the bed and helped her lay down, "Now open your legs like a good little whore."

Heather looked up at me and promptly did as she'd been told. As Jessica got on her knees next to her sister, watching the scene from up close, I kneeled down in between my sister's beautiful legs and slowly pushed my dick against her pussy.

The first thing that I noticed was how soaking wet she was.

"My god," I whispered, with a grin, "You're drenched!"

"What did you expect?" Jessica giggled, "The little whore has been turning down her boyfriend all week and saving herself for you. Now ram your dick up her cunt and ask me how I know all this."

I immediately plunged my cock into Heather's eager, sopping twat, making her moan and violently pull at the sheets. As I started fucking her, hard and deep, I looked up at Jess and asked, "How [moan] do you know?"

"Because she's called me twice this week. Haven't you, you little twat," Jessica grinned, gently slapping Heather's face as she talked down to her.

"The second time, Tuesday evening, she even had a dildo lodged up her dumb twat while she told me how she was getting off on turning down Nick... over and over again. Your fat cock was all she could think of, Jack!"

Meanwhile, I was ramming my cock deeper and deeper into Heather's fuck hole, bumping against her cervix. I knew she wasn't going to last very long like this. But before I had a chance to actually make her cum, Jessica intervened and said, "Pull out, I wanna suck it!"

"Fucking hell Jess," Heather whispered, shocked and frustrated as I did as I was told.

"You're not getting off that easily," Jessica chuckled as she lowered her head and started slobbering over my throbbing dick, cleaning it extensively.

After about two minutes, she looked up at me and grinned, "All clean."

"Now what?" I asked, hoping she would let me fuck her pussy too.

"Now, we both suck your cock until you explode," she whispered as she pushed me onto my back, onto the bed.

Then, both my sisters got on their tummies on either side of me, each caressing my balls and cock with one hand, while they took turns sucking and licking my massive, pounding shaft. It probably wasn't what Heather wanted or needed most right now, but she was perfectly happy just being a randy slut for the time being.

Minutes passed, as they slowly sucked and stroked me to a spectacular climax.

When I eventually started moaning and shuddering, I asked -- hoping one of them was going to swallow my load, "Oh fuck, here it comes... who wants it?"

"I'll take it," Heather eagerly whispered, glancing at her sister for approval.

"It's all yours sis," she chuckled, "I'll take the next one."

That was it. Hearing them leisurely discuss who was going to take my sperm, sent me over the edge. I let out a deeper grunt and looked down, wanting to see Heather gobble up my load.

However, she had no intention of swallowing it. She simply leaned her head in and pressed her chin against my pulsating cock. Two fat strands of cock juice splattered clear across her face, from her half-open mouth all the way to her forehead.

I grunted loudly as I couldn't believe that she was willingly taking a facial. Unperturbed, she continued jacking the base of my fat dick, taking another three, smaller ribbons all over her cute, little face.

When my dick started seeping cum instead of shooting it, she started rubbing it all over her nose, her forehead, her cheeks, her chin, her lips... -- spreading my warm spunk all over her slut face. When I was empty, she looked up at me, smiling.

"So, what do you think of our little sister?" Jessica asked, "Quite the whore, huh?"

"Will you stop calling me that!" Heather chuckled playfully, giving her sister a shove. After pushing back and forth a few times, they ended up on top of each other, wrestling and giggling.

It only took Heather about ten seconds to completely unzip her sister's dress and push it off of her. Although Jessica immediately gained the upper hand and ended up on top of her Heather, straddling her, she quickly unclasped her own bra and flung it clear across the room.

Then, she lowered her tits in Heather's face -- who, off course, loudly objected.

More than slightly hampered by our sister's big jugs bouncing around on her face, Heather yelled, "You're an even bigger whore than I am. Why don't you tell Jack how much action YOUR boyfriend got this past week, huh?"

"None!" Jessica replied, looking up at me, strangely proud of that fact. However, in poking her head up, she'd forgotten the fact that her big tits were dangling right over Heather's face, who quickly took advantage of the situation and engulfed Jessica's right nipple with her mouth, sucking on it fiercely.

"Oh," Jessica gasped as she looked down at her sister, having suddenly lost all interest in fighting and wrestling. Her momentary lapse in concentration allowed Heather to quickly get back on top and pin Jess down.

Suddenly, neither of them was interested in fighting anymore. They looked at each other for a few seconds -- sizing each other up -- and then slowly put their mouths together. They started kissing passionately, tonguing each other -- both of them quite horny.

It wasn't long before Jessica started running her tongue over our sister's face, licking up my spunk. Meanwhile, they began feeling one another up, their hands finding and lovingly caressing each other's tits and pussies.

About four heavenly minutes later, Heather couldn't take any more and said, "God, I need to cum, or I'll go insane."

"I think I can help you with that," I whispered as I wriggled out from under them, "You girls get on your back, right next to each other and let me take care of you."

Not in any frame of mind to say no to whatever I was proposing, they quickly did as I asked -- lustfully looking up at me. Now that was a sight! I slowly got on my knees in between the two of them and reached out with both hands, touching their pussies.

Slowly, I pushed the index finger of each of my hand into their willing, wet love tunnels. They sighed and gasped a little bit, then started enjoying the movement of my fingers. Gradually, I ventured deeper and started going a little faster. After a while, I added my middle fingers into the mix, providing them with even more friction and pleasure.

It was a beautiful sight, seeing the both of them just lay there, fighting their lust and wriggling as I was giving them pleasure. Heather started absentmindedly touching her mouth -- especially her lips -- with her fingers, while Jessica clawed at the sheets, gently pulling on them.

I really took my time and didn't force the issue. I wanted them to enjoy themselves and have magnificent orgasms -- it would only make them more inclined to fool around some more, afterwards, I reckoned. The longer I worked their pussies, the more they started squirming and moaning.

Pretty soon, my wrists were beginning to tire, but I didn't care. I was determined to keep going, even if that meant being in pain the next day. I wasn't going to let a little discomfort get in the way of this, my magnum opus...

Then, in what can only be described as one of the most beautiful moments of my life, Heather's free right hand and Jessica's free left hand -- lying right next to one another -- accidently and briefly touched. Heather immediately opened her fingers, allowing Jessica to interlock fingers with her.

Heather climaxed first. She started shuddering and panting heavily, alerting her sister, who opened her eyes to look at her. Barely ten seconds later, she started cumming herself. She closed her eyes again, tilted her head back and let out a long, deep groan.

As I kept fingering them at the same predictable, unrelenting rate and speed, their orgasms were long, extremely powerful and relatively silent. They probably would have liked to be able to scream at the top of their lunges, but the last thing they wanted to do was to alarm their douche boyfriends.

I glanced in between their legs and realized that I was going to have to wash the sheets, but I didn't give a flying fuck. I was making both of my gorgeous sisters cum -- at the same time. I kept pumping my fingers in and out of their quivering pussies, until they both signaled that they'd had enough.

Satisfied with a job well done, I slowly pulled my fingers out of them and laid down, nestling in between them. They both snuggled up against me, resting their heads on my shoulders.

"God Jack, that was..." Jessica whispered, still slightly out of breath.

"... amazing," Heather said, moaning dreamily.

"See," I whispered, "No need to fight. I actually prefer it when you girls play nice."

"I bet you do," Heather chuckled as she glanced over at Jessica. Their eyes met and I could see that they both had the same idea. Slowly, they poked their heads up and each kissed one of my cheeks.

After a couple of kisses, their mouths started moving towards one another, and closer to mine. Pretty soon, they were French kissing, right in front of my face. My cock got hard in under ten seconds. I don't know how, but Jessica must have somehow gotten wind of my erection, because she suddenly wrapped her left hand around my fat shaft.

"You like seeing us kiss, don't you, you little pervert?" she chuckled, breaking the kiss with her sister. Heather, now glanced down as well and put her right hand on my balls, cupping them softly. Then, they turned towards each other and started kissing again.

While they were sensually sucking face, they started taking turns jacking me off, slowly pumping my cock in their small, delicate hands. Although the whole endeavor took well over ten minutes, they clearly seemed to be having fun getting me off.

"Weren't you going to take this load?" Heather softly asked, when she felt me starting to shudder and tremble.

"Hm, I guess I was, wasn't I?" Jessica grinned, looking down at my pulsing cock.

Heather swiftly pressed her mouth against her sister's ear and whispered something. Jessica, clearly shocked, turned her head towards her sister and grinned for a moment.

"That would be pretty nasty, I guess," she replied, as she briefly looked me in the eye.

Heather then turned towards me and said, "Get on your knees, at the foot of the bed."

I did as I was told, and as Heather sat down next to me and continued stroking my cock, Jessica slowly sat down on her ass, right in front of the bed, her back towards us.

She quickly grabbed her hair, tied it into a knot and then leaned her head backwards, down on the very edge of the bed, right under my cock. I couldn't believe they would think of such a nasty position, let alone actually take it on.

Heather now aimed my cock at the center of her sister's face and started tugging faster, her fist now a blur over my swollen, pounding cock.

"Give it to her," she edged me on, "Look at her... she wants it!"

I glanced down instinctively and noticed that Jessica's eyes were closed, but her mouth was opened wide -- her tongue was hanging out obscenely. She was openly getting off on what she was doing, eagerly waiting for my sperm to splatter against her face.

That amazing -- and nasty -- sight was exactly the little push I needed. I grunted and arched my back. Apparently, sometimes, the universe is just on your side! Just as I had started convulsing, Matthew shouted from downstairs, "Jess... half time!"

"Be right down," she yelled back as my cum started raining down on her slut face. Meanwhile, her hand instinctively slithered down to her cunt.

"Fuck yeah," Heather chuckled, equally amused by the timing of it all.

"Have you seen my lighter?" Matthew shouted, blissfully oblivious.

"Kind of in the middle of something here!" Jessica screamed, annoyed, as she slipped two fingers up her sodden twat and started fingering herself shallow and fast.

"Jeez, fine, I'll find it myself," he called out, angry and slammed the living room door shut.

"You do that," Jessica sighed, still in the midst of getting a facial, as she brought her free hand to her naked tits and started groping them.

"God, I am such a slut," she whispered lustfully, touching herself all over.

"Yes, you are," Heather whispered, a big grin on her face, as she looked down at Jess and squeezed out the last of my spunk, creating a rather big glob on the tip of her nose. Jessica opened her eyes, looking up at us and chuckled -- feigning shock -- but just let her work.

Once we were done playing, the three of us just took a couple of more minutes to exchange a few kisses and to fondle one another for a bit. Okay, yeah, so mostly me fondling them -- but hey, they didn't seem to mind too much...

Then, Jessica sighed and whispered, reluctantly, "I guess I'll head down for a bit."

"I'll go with you," Heather said, "Nick will go ballistic if I don't at least make an appearance."

"Your facial is a little too obvious, I am afraid," she added, and started using her index finger to smear and spread my fresh, gooey cum all over our sister's slutty face.

"You good? You need a paintbrush?" Jessica asked sarcastically, barely able to keep herself from smiling as she looked her sister dead in the eye.

"No, I am okay," Heather giggled as she continued what she was doing.

After another five seconds, Jessica pulled away, laughing and said, "Will you stop it!"

She then swiftly picked up Heather's white shirt from the floor and used it to wipe her face, multiple times.

"Slut!" Heather chuckled as she snatched her shirt out of our sister's hand. Although it was now wet with my cum, she barely hesitated to put it on, along with the rest of her clothes.

Once they were fully dressed and decent again, they gave me a little smile and then walked out of the master bedroom, heading down to spend some time with their boyfriends. I used my time alone to replace the sheets on dad's bed -- luckily, he had three identical sets of bedding -- and air out the room.

About twelve minutes later, I heard them coming out of the living room, talking and walking up the stairs. I was in my room, lying on my bed, still naked. As soon as they walked in, still yapping away, they both started unzipping and unbuttoning their clothes. I loved how casual things had gotten between us.

"Your bodies are amazing," I whispered as I sat up, "How your boyfriends can keep it in their pant for a whole week, I'll never understand."

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,399 Followers