Soccer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe me, it's not by choice," Jessica -- the first one to get completely naked -- chuckled, as she laid down on my left side and put her hand on my flaccid dick, "Matthew's been nagging for sex all week."

"So has Nick," Heather added, taking off her bra -- the last piece of clothing she had on -- "And I know for a fact he jerks off every day..."

"Yeah, so does Matthew," Jessica chuckled, "Especially now."

Heather, now also completely naked, laid down on my right side and watched our sister fondle my dick and balls.

"But enough about our dumb-ass boyfriends... what's the latest gossip on Dominique?" Jessica asked, without taking her eyes off my crotch.

"Nothing much to report, I am afraid," I whispered.

Jessica slowed down her stroking and asked, "Sure about that?"

"Look, I wouldn't (juiste woord?) feel comfortable. I don't think dad would appreciate me talking about his girlfriend with you two."

"Yeah, you're probably right," Jessica whispered, letting go of my cock and getting up from the bed, causing Heather to follow suit. As they both picked up their panties from the floor and started putting them on again, Heather whispered, "Let's go watch some football!"

"Alright fine," I caved. I doubt that they would have made good on their threat, but I was in no mood to take that kind of chance, and risk losing the momentum we'd built up.

They both stopped putting on their panties and grinned at me.

"Spil it," Jessica said, not moving an inch -- letting me know that this could still go either way.

"She visited on Tuesday," I said.

"We already know that," Heather replied.

"Do you also know that she was only in the house for like ten minutes, to suck off dad and never even took off any of her clothes?"

"What? No way!" Jessica smiled, as she stepped out of her panties again and sat back down on the bed, slowly caressing my inner thigh.

"Do you have any proof?" Heather persisted, letting go of her panties, but not moving towards the bed yet.

"Yeah, sure... uhuh, I'll just ask the camera crew that's filming the house 24/7 to give you the tape of last Thursday," I quipped, slightly annoyed. The girls snickered.

But then, as Jessica started stroking my dick again, I suddenly had an idea.

"Although... hang on," I said, grabbing my phone and logging into the home security app.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked, delicately rubbing her thumb over my cock head.

"Getting you your proof," I grunted, tapping buttons for a few more seconds, then pointing the screen towards them, "Here it is... why else would the front door open at 21.27 on a Tuesday night, and then again exactly eleven minutes later?"

The two of them leaned in and checked the info on my screen.

"Alright," Heather whispered, "And what about the rest? How could you possibly know that... unless..."

"I was peeking [moan] through the keyhole again, okay?" I admitted.

"Were you now?" Heather whispered, sitting back down on the bed, on my right, "And what did you see, you little perv?"

"Dad sat [moan] down on the bed, she got on her knees in front of him [moan] and sucked him off, without taking off her [moan] clothes," I said, staring down at Jessica's hand, firmly wrapped around my fat dick.

"Nothing? She didn't even show a little tit?" Heather asked.

"Nope."

"What about her shoes? Did she take those off?" Jessica asked.

"No [moan]."

Now pumping my hard dick fast and powerful, with her closed fist, Jessica glanced over at her sister, shrugged her shoulders and whispered, "I guess she just wanted cum!"

"Hmm, maybe she's not so bad after all," Heather giggled, knowing fully well that that comment would excite me greatly.

"Did you cum?" Jessica asked, in a soft voice.

I nodded my head, "I did."

"Before dad?"

Again, I nodded. "With [moan] several minutes to spare."

A few seconds of silence ensued.

"Just imagine," Heather whispered, "She could have sucked you off as well and still have been out of the house in under fifteen minutes."

The two of them chuckled, and while I pretended to laugh as well, Jessica quickly realized that it was all an act -- as she felt my dick growing even harder in her hand.

"Oh, he really likes that idea! You should feel how hard he is," she shrieked. Without hesitation, Heather reached out and grabbed my dick, replacing her sister's hand on my fat pole with her own.

"Oh my," she smiled, impressed by my hardness.

"If she were here, right now... who of the three of us would you rather fuck?" Jessica asked.

Too horny to lie -- and figuring they wouldn't mind either way -- I blurted out, "Dominique!"

"An honest answer," Heather chuckled as she started moving her hand up and down my shaft, jerking me off.

"What do you like most about her?" Jessica asked.

"Her tits," I blurted out, "Her [moan] fat tits!"

"They are bigger than ours," Heather whispered, being a good sport about it.

Jessica, realizing I was getting close, whispered, "You've been very informative, thank you... too bad Dominique isn't here. We would gladly jack you off, in her mouth."

"Or in her face," Heather added, chuckling.

I knew that they were probably just teasing me, but I couldn't keep myself from visualizing Dominique in all sorts of nasty positions... with my sisters looking on, or even participating. Pretty soon, I was so horny and eager to cum that I turned to Jessica, realizing that she had both hands available and stammered, "Under my bed... [grunt]... shoebox!"

Intrigued, she slid off the bed and reached underneath it, quickly finding the forementioned item. Staying on her knees, she put the shoebox on the bed and curiously opened it. Aside from dozens of worthless trinkets and souvenirs, there was also a pair of ruby red panties in there.

"Are those hers?" she asked, shocked but also amused.

"Quickly... [moan]... put them under my nose!" I shouted, about to explode.

She immediately grabbed them and clumsily pushed them in my face, repositioning them multiple times to actually get the crotch section right under my nose.

I took a big whiff and exploded. Jessica shrieked and moved out of my line of fire, doing her best to keep Dominique's panties right under my nose. Four big ribbons of thick goo blasted out of my dick, covering my entire torso, all the way up to my neck.

"Sweet Jesus," Heather gasped, amused, "What a fucking load!"

Eagerly, she continued jacking me off, causing dozens of drops and specks to fly all over the place, including my sheets, her hand and even her arm. When my mind-shattering orgasm was over, I could see both of my sisters grinning widely.

"You pervert," Jessica giggled, removing Dominique's panties from under my nose.

"You stole her panties?" Heather blurted out, as she let go of my shrinking dick, having milked me completely dry.

"Borrowed them," I gasped, a little out of breath.

Jessica threw the panties back in the shoe box and asked, "Anything else you borrowed? Shoes? Socks? A bra perhaps?"

"No, just the one pair of panties," I replied honestly.

"You really like her, don't you?" Heather asked, looking me in the eye.

"Like her?" I replied carefully, "There's a lot of grey area, there."

"Let me rephrase that," she smiled, "You'd really like to do her, wouldn't you?"

"Hell yeah," I whispered, hoping that they'd still appreciate me being brutally honest.

"Why? What's going through that rotten brain of yours?" Jessica asked her sister.

"We've only been punishing Matthew and Nick for being complete assholes. Dad is just as bad. He's letting them treat us like shit... just so he can be one of the guys."

"So... you want to punish dad?" Jessica whispered, confused.

"Why not?" He's just a guy. A guy with a dick, just like our boyfriends," Heather replied.

Intrigued, I sat up and listened to the two of them. I liked where this was going.

"Hmmm, and how do you propose we do that?" Jessica asked, apparently also not completely opposed to the idea.

"We bring her over to the dark side," Heather chuckled mysteriously, "Just imagine. Three sluts for Jack, and no action for dad, Matthew... or Nick!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Just when I thought that my relationship with my sisters couldn't get any more fucked up. That life couldn't get any better...

"How do we know she'll even go for Jack?" Jessica asked, clearly intrigued.

"Well... we'll have to put him in the spotlight! Talk him up a little bit. Trust me, once she knows that his own sisters are complete sluts for him, she won't be able to resist."

"Wait... you wanna tell her that we fuck Jack?" Jessica replied, shocked.

"What better way to make a guy seem irresistible?"

"What makes you think she'll cheat on dad?" Jess asked, after taking a moment to reflect.

"Jess, seriously... this woman came to the house to suck off dad, barely stayed long enough to boil an egg and didn't even bother to take off any of her clothes. She's either a complete slut or she's bored out of her mind... or both! In any case, she'll take the bait."

"You seem awfully sure about yourself," Jessica said, still having doubts.

"She's settling for dad because she doesn't realize she can have the better, younger version, free of charge," Heather replied, smiling at me.

"So, what exactly is your plan here?" Jessica asked skeptically, "Convince Dominique to cock-block dad and be a slut for Jack?"

"Basically," Heather smiled, putting her hand on my head and pushing it down, towards her groin. I got the idea and slid off the bed, putting my head in between her legs.

"And how exactly are we going to do that?" Jessica asked, gawking at me, as I lovingly started licking our sister's pussy.

"Well, what do we know about her?" Heather asked.

"Not much," Jess replied as she slowly crawled over to our side of the bed and maneuvered herself right next to her sister -- it didn't take a genius to figure out what she was after.

I gave Heather's twat a couple of big, juicy licks before poking my head up and moving over to Jessica, who eagerly pulled her knees up -- wanting me to have complete, unhindered access.

"Well, she's somewhat of a sushi expert," I said, giving Jessica a little lick to get her started, "She's even teaching workshops on the matter."

"Hmmm, interesting," Heather said as she watched me go down on our sister.

For the next half hour, we -- or should I say, the girls -- discussed strategy, slowly creating and perfecting a wicked strategy (dubbel), planning everything down to the very last detail, while I kept licking their pussies alternately. Although they obviously enjoyed every moment of my performance, neither of them even came close to any sort of climax.

But it wasn't about that. I wanted to show them that I was willing to go down on them, just for the fun of it. Unlike their douchebag boyfriends. When they'd figured everything out and had run over the whole plan one last time, Jessica glanced at her wristwatch and said, "The match 'll be over soon. We better wrap this up."

I gave her one last lick and then stood up, showing both of them my incredibly fat cock. They smiled down at it, hardly surprised and then turned towards one another.

"Mind if I...?" Jessica asked, cupping her own left tit with her right hand.

"Go right ahead," Heather grinned, "He's all yours. I am in the mood to finger myself and make a really big mess!"

Jess grinned and eagerly got on her back in the middle of the bed.

"Come here and fuck me, Jack!" she whispered.

After getting on top of her and shoving my hard dick in her pussy, we both glanced over at Heather, who was furiously and energetically rubbing her clit -- sitting on my desk chair. Way too horny for their own good, they both started moaning -- Jess around my cock, and Heather around her own, skilled fingers.

It didn't take long for Heather to bring herself to a climax. Frantically pumping her fingers in and out of her sodden twat, she suddenly raised one of her legs, aiming her cunt at my desk.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she moaned, as she passionately jerked her fingers out of her cunt for a moment, squirting all over my desk. She sprayed all over my keyboard, my mouse, dozens of papers and even my computer screen -- over twenty inches away from the chair.

As Jess and I looked on -- while we continued fucking -- Heather plunged her fingers back into her twat and gave herself another deep, frantic drilling for about eight seconds, as she rolled the desk chair closer to my wardrobe.

After making herself gush over both wardrobe doors -- moaning pretty loudly in the process -- she rolled over to the bed, right next to the nightstand and shamelessly aimed her twat at Jess and me. We knew what was coming, and yet neither of us objected.

When, a few seconds later, Heather pulled her fingers out of her shuddering twat, Jess caught most of it. She shrieked -- feigning disgust -- and wildly started rolling her head from left to right, trying to avoid her sister's spraying.

Although I was fucking her as hard and as good as I knew how at the time, Jess swiftly pushed me off of her and passionately -- almost desperate -- jammed two fingers up her cunt, moaning loudly, "Fuck... me too, me too!"

I promptly grabbed my dick and moved to the foot of the bed, out of the girls' way -- and continued watching the scene from a 'safe' distance. Heather, now even more aroused by the effect she was having on our sister, started feverishly rubbing her clit, making herself squirt non-stop over the bed, Jess' rack and face.

"Oh, I can't believe how fucking horny this is making me," Jess squealed, pumping her twat pretty hard and fast, "I am such a slut!"

"Yes, you are," Heather replied as she stopped what she was doing, got up from the desk chair and kneeled down in between her sister's legs. She pushed Jessica's hand out of the way and plunged two of her own fingers inside of her.

Jessica didn't have time to be shocked as she started quivering almost immediately. Heather sure knew how to pleasure a cunt! She plunged her fingers in and out, multiple times -- trying to get Jessica to squirt, but she couldn't. Eventually, she gave up and just focused on giving her sister an orgasm.

Eager to be part of this debauchery, I figured that if my cock couldn't help out, I might as well put my fingers to use. I scooted closer and stuck my fingers into Heather's unattended twat, hoping to make her squirt some more.

Surprised, but all for the idea, she quickly pulled on knee up -- now sitting on her left knee and balancing on her right foot -- thereby opening herself up even more to me. After letting me drill her for about thirty seconds, she started moaning and convulsing again.

She glanced back at me, over her shoulder and gave me a dirty, depraved look.

"Here it comes, you bastard!" she whispered, then hanging her tongue out of her mouth. As she started squirting again, I didn't pull my fingers out and just kept going.

As she was gushing all over my hand, totally soaking the bed underneath her, she transferred the surplus sexual energy to our sister -- or more accurately, to her poor twat. This caused Jessica to start trashing and screaming even louder. I was genuinely worried that we might be heard if she kept this up...

I kept fingering Heather, and she kept fingering Jessica. Eventually -- after about two minutes or so -- it was Jess who begged us to stop. Heather, still visibly horny and therefore slightly reluctant, pulled her drenched fingers out of her sister's cunt. As I did the same and took a step back from the bed, I couldn't believe what a mess they'd made.

I was going to have to replace the bedding... and clean my desk... and my wardrobe... and my desk chair! But that was for later. Right now, I was still sporting a healthy boner. The girls realized it too and got up from the bed, walking up to either side of me.

"Looks disgusting, doesn't it?" Heather chuckled, as she glanced down at the bed.

"All that's missing, is a big load of cum!" she added, as she gently touched my erection, "We'll be happy to pump it for you, but when it's time to spray, you take over, okay?"

I nodded as she softly wrapped her hand around my fat dick.

"After all, you'll be able to cover more ground than we ever could," she whispered softly as she started pumping me, thereby making it clear what was expected of me.

About a minute later, Jessica took over and looked me lovingly in the eye as she softly started jacking me off. Cumming standing up is always a bit of a challenge, and Heather must have realized that. And so, after whacking me off for another couple of minutes, alongside our sister, she decided to give me an extra incentive.

She bent down and reached into the shoebox, took out Dominique's ruby red panties and folded them open, holding the crotch section under my nose. She looked at me -- with a sparkle in her eyes -- obviously hoping that that would set me off.

I took a whiff, and grunted, "Oh fuck!"

But, although it made my cock even harder and it got me a lot closer, it didn't just quite do the trick, yet. Disappointed and apparently in a hurry to make me spurt, she thought for a moment.

"Fine," she sighed, pretending to be annoyed, and then jammed the panties under her own nose, holding the crotch section right under her nostrils. She took a big whiff, absolutely shocking Jessica.

"Jesus Christ, you whore," she blurted out, chuckling -- while she kept pumping my cock.

That did it! I wrapped my right hand around my throbbing dick, quickly replacing Jessica's hand and grunted, gawking at my other sister, still smelling Dominique's panties -- just to make me cum a little bit faster.

"Shiiiiiiit," I moaned, as I looked down, confirming my aim one last time.

"Fuck yeah," Heather whispered excited, "Get it all over the place, come on!"

Using a mixture of fast stroking, short -- yet powerful -- tugging and fiercely waving my dick around, I was able to send dozens of sperm droplets high and far up in the air, thereby hopefully impressing my slutty sisters.

"Jeez," Jessica sighed, a wide grin on her face.

"That's it!" Heather edged me on, "All the way to the headboard... come on!"

Towards the end of my orgasm, I started jerking my dick more wildly -- fiercely flapping it around, desperately trying to reach my main target: the headboard.

As a result, an increasing number of cum spatters started deviating from their original projected flight path, ending up just about everywhere. One of them hit Heather in the face.

"What the..." she blurted out, giggling, "Did you just..."

While she watched several more beads of cock juice flying by, she realized how pointless her question was, and stopped asking it.

"Awesome..." she calmly whispered, being an incredible slut about it.

These are the times you wish you could just keep cumming, but unfortunately, my ejaculation quickly subsides after that.

"That was..." Heather sighed, after waiting a few seconds to make sure I was done.

"... so disgusting!" Jessica grinned.

Heather chuckled and repeated, "So disgusting!"

"Look at the fucking mess we've made," Jessica whispered, as we all looked down at the bed.

"And to think that I give Matthew a hard time when he accidently gets a little cum on our sheets," she added.

"Hey, I do that too with Nick," Heather chuckled, "That's so cool!"

I nervously smiled, as if there was something amusing about that statement. Not only was it not funny, but it was also wonderfully nasty, very arousing and just a tad conniving. And neither of them even blinked!

After darting in and out of the bathroom one by one, to clean themselves up a little bit, the girls started putting their clothes back on. Meanwhile, I replaced the bedding and used the dirty one to wipe everything down -- my desk, my wardrobe, the headboard...