Soccer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jess and Heather made the final touches to their make-up and hair, I opened the window to get rid of that sweet smell of wicked, incestuous sex, and put on a fresh pair of boxers. Then, suddenly, Matthew -- as if he'd been waiting for us to finish -- barged out of the living room, into the hallway and screamed, "We won! We beat England!"

I smiled. I really couldn't care less about the game, but at least now the three of us could put our plan, regarding Dominique, into action. As Jess didn't immediately reply, he yelled -- only five seconds later -- "Jess, let's go."

A few moments later, Nick also walked into the hallway and shouted, "Heather, you too!"

"Coming," Heather replied, using her good girl's voice -- laying it on pretty thick.

"Me too," Jess added, sharing a knowing smile with her sister.

Before leaving the room, Jessica leaned down, pulled my boxers down -- the only thing I was wearing -- and gave me a small kiss on my flaccid dick.

"See you on Monday," she whispered to it, as she got back up.

Heather, not wanting to be outdone by the likes of Jess, quickly took her place by kneeling down in front of me, engulfed my soft cock with her warm mouth and passionately sucked on it for about ten wicked seconds.

"Yeah, see you Monday," she giggled, as she stood up, wiping her mouth.

"Slut," Jessica whispered, rolling her eyes as she could barely suppress a grin.

I smiled widely and pulled up my boxers again, as I watched them walk away. Not wanting to face Dumb and Dumber downstairs, I didn't see them out and just stayed in my room.

Monday was going to be a very important day, and not just because Belgium would be facing Japan in the eight finals of the world soccer championship... but because, if everything went according to plan, Dominique would soon join the dark side.