Soccer Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Fantasy continues with new dimensions.
2.4k words
4.78
2.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

It all started to become a routine. After that day, I became a regular in my sister's team. We got better and better at it. After playing a bunch of preseason games the real season started. We lost the first but did not lose a single game after. That was the beginning of our adventure to the top.

You might be wondering how on earth did a male player become part of a girl team? Errrr, well, ummm, there were some changes. My new name is Desiree. I have red lipsticks, fond de teint, eyeshadow, short blonde hair, an elegant necklass, and long shaven legs.

No, no, I am not a transsexual. I am a transvestite. The girls found me my new name and looks. They even chose the pink nail polish on my fat fingers. They enjoyed dressing me up like a doll. I wear a bra during the matches, you know one of those with cushions that make the boobs look big. I do also wear a cup in case the ball hits my balls and give away their existence.

You see, the judges do not know. By law, no one can question my gender in our state. And to be honest, after shaving my legs and face, putting the fond de teint, lipsticks, and bra, I look pretty feminine. Blush. I even stroked to my self once in the mirror.

So, what happens after the game? We have a sisterhood going on. After winning the game, all girls kiss. That includes me. I hug and kiss all my twelve other teammates in their sweaty uniforms. We do that in the change room so nobody sees.

And we don't really undress. We leave the place in our sweaty uniforms and head straight to my sister's dorm. Our ecstatic ritual is waiting there.

Upon opening the door one will see a kitchen, a dining table, and beyond that, a living room with three sofas. On the sofas are stacks of large, tuffed, interlockable floor pillows. Upon entering the room we immediately take off our shoes, releasing the vapors trapped in them, proceed to the living room and lay the 20 floor pillows on the floor. Then we all kneel on them one by one.

Judith, Anna, Lisa, Dora, Jocelyn, Amanda, Anushka, Anayah, Cynthia, Gina, myself, and my sister, Samantha, all sit on the large brown cushions with our sweaty white shirts, navy shorts, and long white socks that are obviously wet with sweat, staring at each other with lust as arousal builds up like whipped cream on a birthday cake.

The door locked, all our desires are on the cushions, each other, steaming with sexy BO, the aroma from underarm mixing with the rubbery scent rising from socks. We all wait and observe for a moment, in unity, careful to control our hunger and not be impulsive. Slowly we move closer and closer to each other. Once our bodies touch, we give out a lustful sigh in synchron, signaling the start of the opening the gates of the dam of lust. Our hands move on each other's and we gently stroke the breasts, the necks, the waists of our companies followed by kisses.

Now moanings start, of lust and love, as the girls make out in their sweaty uniforms. The cluster gets tighter and tighter, making the ones in the middle light-headed from the heat, lack-of oxygen, and lust. The team is now like one big organism. Slowly our movements speed up. Our kisses move around, our hands rub more forcefully, and we moan more frequently.

When the dough is ready, it is time to take off the uniforms. So everyone does, starting from the jerseys, baring the bras with lovely boobs and sexy round shoulders, everyone's skin glistening. We wrap our arms around each other and start kissing around the necks, breasts, shoulders, licking the salt off our lips after every five kisses. I am feeling one of them, as feminine as any of my teammates. The ostrogen here runs high and affects me just as much.

Everyone looks so deliciously unique; different skin tones, brown, olive, pink, white, different hair colors, black, brown, blonde, red, different breast sizes, different body sizes, but we are all one and the same, ingredients of one big delicious cake that will be eaten again by us. Now it is time to lick. Everyone finds a place on their partner and starts licking. I am licking Gina's shiny shoulder while someone's licking my shaven underarm. It tickles. I look for a moment. It is Amanda.

I still have the cup on, so I am like one of them. From Gina's shoulder I go to Anayah's back and lick and kiss around the strip of the bra. She moans. Someone else is licking my left triceps. I peek to find out it is Lisa. Being licked on my triceps reminds me I am a man. My penis starts pushing against the cup. Fortunately I know the next step is just about to start.

Everyone in synchron pauses the licking and starts to take off the shorts. As it is squishy, it is a difficult task. We typically have to lay down on the person next to us. I lay down on Anayah's sweaty body gently with my hands on my shorts. I learned to be gentle after I made my partners hurt the first two times. Anayah in mean time takes off her shorts under me. My legs are under Lisa and I gently take off my shorts.

Now we lay on each other in underwears. I still have my cup on. My face is my pressing against Anayah's sweaty panties. I can smell the smells of dry pee and her juice strongly emanating from her hairy pussy. Now we are free to lick again and I choose to lick around her panties. I get to her crotches and she impulsively pulls my head with one hand. I taste salty and sour. Every flavor is precious in our orgy.

Meanwhile I feel someone putting a hand under my panties and trying to feel my sweaty, shaven ass. Her slender fingers and poking into my arsehole. Then she retracts them and in a few seconds they return, wet! She licked them! I don't know who she is but I guess Cynthia. She has such long, elegant fingers. I keep working around Anayah's pussy and she pulls my blonde-painted hair about 8 inches long.

Without that invisible signal we all know it is time to fully undress. But we do not do it ourselves. Everyone undresses the one in front of her. We undo the bra clips, take them off, them we pull the panties down, revealing smooth, round, shiny buttocks and lovely mounds of youthful pussies. I pull down Anayah's panties to reveal her bushy mound, creamy around the vulvas. And it is Lisa and Cynthia working together who pull my panties down. They are especially excited like wild animals. They know what is under.

It takes them teamwork to lift the cup off my big cock and pull the panties down, inevitably making it tear a bit. My throbbing, glistening, shaven cock finally gets to feel the fresh air. They flip my over to reveal my cock. "Ohhh yess," they say in synchron when they see it like a pole whipping through the air.

Now my head in on the cushion between two butts. Lisa is the first one to act and dives in for the prize. She lands her mouth on my cock and takes the whole thing in her mouth at once. It terrifies me a bit how she could do that as if my cock were small like lollipop. Holding my balls with one hand, poking my arsehole with the other, she sucks on my cock.

I get hard in her wet mouth. My penis' head grows. But I have a problem with coming by BJ. I can never do it. Just then I get hit on the head by a pair of socked feet. I look in the direction. I think I see Amanda and Dora making out but hard to tell with all the naked bodies mingled up. Then both of their feet start rubbing on my head. They seem not to notice.

Just then Anna and Anushka crawl over towards my head. But I am not their target. They are laughing as they are watching like cats the feet of Amanda and Dora wiggle around like fish in a pond. I am still being played with by Lisa. Then Anna and Anushka catch the feet that keep rubbing on my hair and they peel off the socks. They grin to each other and proceed to slurp the two sexy pairs. I watch from below as the toes and heels of the feet get wet with saliva.

Suddenly Anna and Anushka look at me and giggle. "Hey there Desiree. Do you want to have a taste of their feet too?" says Anna to me.

Then the two girls start spitting on my face. Some land on my eye, some on my nose, cheeks, lips. I get further aroused. Then they take the white sweaty socks they just took off and rub them all over my face. I can smell the stink of saliva mixed with feet stink. They laugh at my stoned expression.

Just then I feel someone step onto my chest. I look up. It is Judith, the redhead beauty! She is looking down on me in a condescending manner like a goddess! "Help me stand on his face," she orders the other two girls, ignoring me.

They hold her hands from both sides as she lifts her foot and lands it on the left side of my face. I look at her submissively. Then she lifts her other one and I start to feel some pain but I like it. When her other foot lands on the right side of my face, my vision is totally covered. Now it is darkness and softness pressing down upon my face. "Mmmm it got bigger," I hear Lisa say.

After a minute Judith get off my face. "My turn," she says.

Lisa pulls away from my cock and makes space. Judith now kneels in front of it. I am amazed. I could never imagine haughty Judith, whom I thought was borderline lesbian, would suck my cock. Judith uses one hand to pull back her long, smooth ginger hair back and parts her lips. Then she takes my cock slowly in between them. Seeing my shaft disappear between her elegant lips arouses me further.

She voraciously takes it all in but she is not as hardy as the athletic blonde Lisa so she gags on it and drools all over my cock. She looks to my face. Suddenly I see her in a new light. The haughty redhead is now a little whore! She looks at me with submissive eyes as she takes my cock in again.

Suddenly I have a desire to fuck Judith's mouth hard. I hold her head with one hand and pull. She gags again. Good! I like to make a bitch out of her. Suddenly Desiree is gone, David is back. But then suddenly Anna climbs on my face with her shiny black skin and aromatic mound. She lands her pussy with curly mound on my mouth. "Lick me hard," she says.

I give one lick to Anna. Her juice is sour and strong-flavored. I look up at her shining black breasts and athletic body as I take her mound in my mouth and suck hard. She moans and rubs her tits. I can feel Judith still working on my cock.

Just then I feel something strange on my right toes. Someone's sucking them! That never happened before. I had everywhere licked and sucked but my big masculine feet had no takers. I had to see who it was. I made effort to take a peek. It was Samantha, my sister!

Then my other foot also felt the same and this time I saw Gina! Today all attention was on me. I felt like being devoured by pretty girls. I wanted this to end with a big load. But I still could not cum with just BJ.

Then I heard Lisa say, "Lift his legs up. Judith, open up your legs so Jocelyn has room. Dora, can you get the KY?"

They pushed my legs up so that I was in a squatting position. Judith was still sucking on. After a minute I felt something cold being smeared on and in my asshole. KY! What were they planning?!!

"Okay, I can reach," I heard Asian beauty Jocelyn say. Then I felt something soft rub to my asshole. It felt like the sole of a foot.

"Here it goes," said Jocelyn.

I felt something push into my asshole. After a few seconds my asshole gave in and the object entered.

"Can you get them all in?" I heard Lisa ask.

I was still licking Anna's pussy and my toes were still sucked by my sister and Gina, and my cock by Judith. I was in such an arousal state that I was ready for anything.

"If you help me," answered Jocelyn. "Mmm feels so tight."

I felt two hands stretch my asshole from two sides. Then I felt a burning sensation and toes entered my asshole one by one.

"Ohh it's all in! It looks sooo hot!! Let me take a picture!" said Lisa.

I felt more KY being squirted around my asshole and gave a cry of pain as Jocelyn's small foot entered my ass.

"Ohhh yes I am fucking him," said Jocelyn.

Somehow all girls got more fierce in what they were doing. Gina, Samantha, and Judith sucked harder and Anna rocked her juicy pussy on my face harder, covering my face with sticky vagina juice. I gave moans as Jocelyn pushed her foot in and out of my stretched asshole.

She then wiggled her toes in and giggled. I needed one more thing to cum. Anna lifted up. I was inhaling fast. I saw Lisa walk behind me. She lifted her right foot and put it on my face. It was stinky!

"Open your mouth," she ordered.

Then she put her toes in. I stared at her sole as her toes slid into my mouth. She pushed them in until my breathing was partially blocked. "Get ready," she said.

I took a deep breath from my nose. Then she pushed in hard. Her toes pressed against the back of my throat. I gagged. My throat wrapped around her toes. I was staring at her heel now. I imagined how it looked with her foot disappearing between my lips. I looked at her round heel. She gave one more hard push.

I came.

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers