Soccer Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Soccer fanstasy continues with Footer becoming a total whore.
1.7k words
4.44
4.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers

The moment I grasped for air, I took a moment to absorb my experience. Maybe this was the moment I was waiting for all my life! It felt like paradise. Pleasure was pouring down like a waterfall. I wanted this moment to last forever. I was lying on the floor, breathless. My sister's big, shapely foot is next to my head. mmmmmm

How did we get here? In moments like this one, the human brain proves it is rival to eternity. What a magnificent machine it is, made by nature over billions of years. I fast replaying everything in my mind of the last hour and a half.

We had finished our soccer match. We were all sweaty and tired. Nine of us walked to my sister's dorm room. I sat at the dining table and the girls, all of whom were 2-3 years older than me, sat mostly on the sofas in the living room. I had a crush on many of them. They were so hot, especially at that time.

There was nothing sexy in the way they were sitting, however. They were laying there like potato sacks. I was also too tired to have an erection, even though seeing some girls take off their soccer shoes and letting the vapor off their white socks join the air in the room was sexy as hell. In that state, that did not excite me more than it would a non-foot-fetishist man.

One girl, Lisa, all of a sudden mentioned the smell of her socks. Socks and smell: once I heard those words my hibernation ended. I had always been curious about the smell of their socks, particularly after a game. Now Lisa was mentioning the very thing that I had been craving for. I had a tingle of excitement. But that was only the beginning.

Shortly after that, many other girls started sniffing their own socks out of curiosity. Apparently, none of them took notice of me watching from my corner. Watching the girls lift their socked feet and inhale that luscious, delicious scent was startling. I was frozen in my seat, looking at how all these beautiful girls placed their noses on their own socked feet.

They were initially just sniffing out of curiosity, but soon they started closing their eyes and taking deep sniffs as if smelling an aromatic flower or even a tasty food. Their foot held up against their face did not look like a part of them but instead as another object, they were admiring. They held their own foot like holding artwork.

I was so amazed that they were admiring the same thing as I did. I thought we could have a threesome: I, she, and her foot. We all three could get married and enjoy the foot. Or even all of us get married and enjoy each other's feet. mmmmm While I was thinking of these some girls started exchanging their feet and having one another sniff. Wow, they were doing what I exactly had in mind, just I was not in it. At least I got to watch from a good seat!

Then, to make me even more aroused, one girl, Dora, decided to go barefoot and took off her sock. She held up her ripe foot against her face and buried her nose under her humid and soft toes. She then started sucking her toes. Once I saw this, I got a half hard-on. When she started licking

her sole, I got a full hard-on. When other girls started following her lead, taking off their socks and licking their delicious feet like lollipops, I started touching my willy. When some girls turned to each other and started sucking each other's toes, I leaned back and started outright stroking myself.

The sight was so hot, six girls licking their feet like they were delicious food, four of their friend's and two of their own. All had forgotten I was there. I leaned back and started stroking. Before all this, I was the one secretly looking at their socked-feet and getting excited. I never knew they liked or would have liked feet as much as I do. The sight of some girls drooling over their own toes made me stroke faster.

It was a strange sensation to be on the same side as them, yet to be still on the other side at the same time. I definitely would not want to lick my own feet. I would not even think of it. Yet, if they invited me to the club, I would happily join. Or would I? I think I would be too ashamed to, especially with my sister there. That's why I stroked as secretly as possible.

My sister babysat me many times during childhood. Though she teased me at times, she looked at me with loving eyes as to a little brother. She played with me, she thought me things. She protected me when I was bullied at school. She always set an example at home. Now seeing her do outrageous things with her friends made me feel giddy. If she saw me stroke I would melt from shame. Or so I thought.

While I was thinking about these and continuing to stroke, my sister saw me. I got terrified, blushed, and took my hand out immediately, but it was too late. I could tell from the sarcastic look in her eyes what she was thinking. I shook my head and raised my eyebrows imploringly.

Then she got up and walked to me with a sly grin and confident steps. I was caught in a net like a fish, and couldn't escape. She came up to me and told me that she knew I sniffed her socks at home. I was shocked. That was one lowly act I allowed myself, confident that no one would ever find out and it would be inconsequential.

After revealing to me that she knew I was a pervert, she initiated the ritual that would obliterate the mask that hid my foot fetish for decades. My first job was to lick Dora's freshly sucked toes. I slowly let go of my resistance and here I am now.

Here I am now, lying on my back, breathing hard to catch my breath from the gagging my sister did with her foot. My last shame, my penis, is bulging my pants like they were pregnant. Then my sister gave the order, "Take off your pants."

I am hesitant. "You heard me, take them off," she urges.

I unbutton and unzip my pants, lift up my butt, and push down my pants, revealing very bulging underwear. "That one too," she says tapping her barefoot on my underwear. I slide that one down too and use my feet to take it off. Now I am naked waist below in front of eight ladies. They make sounds like, "mmmm yummy," "ohh nice cock," and "mmmm cutie."

Now I am completely naked, physically and mentally, in front of them. They know exactly how I feel: like a male slut. They all want to fuck me hard because of the game I made them lose. Dora comes behind me, "open," she says tapping her toes on my lips.

As I part my lips she puts her toes between them. "Could you," she tells others. Four other girls kneel beside my head and start spitting on her foot. Now she can slide in easier. I have no resistance now and I let her fuck my mouth with her foot all the way to the back of my throat.

"Enough," says my sister, "bring the strap-ons. let's fuck this slut."

Her roommates bring two dildos with harnesses. They are about 8 inches long and an inch thick. They lube them. My sister wears one. Another girl, Anayah, wears another. They make me turn and kneel in a doggy position. The other girl kneels in front of me. She brings the dildo near my face and holds my chin to make me look at her. "I haven't washed this since fucking Anna in the ass," she says and spits on my face.

Anayah brings the dildo to my lips. I can smell some dried poop. I look up at her like a whore and then open my mouth. She holds my head with two hands and inserts her dildo in my mouth. Just then, I feel something pushing against my anus. The sensation is so strange that I startle. I want to turn my head to look, but Anayah holds my head and looks sternly into my eyes. I feel a burning sensation as my sister's dildo penetrates my ass. She slowly starts sliding it in.

After the initial burn, I feel relaxed. My anus and my mouth are relaxed. I suck at the dirty dildo while my sister rocks hers back and forth. My cock is dangling like a donkey's. If I stroked it for ten seconds, I would cum.

My sister now starts banging hard. I get dizzy from the rocking. As she hits my ass with her waist the dildo goes to the back of my throat and I gag. Tears run from my eyes and saliva. "Rotate," says my sister.

Lisa wears Anayah's dildo. She is rougher. She makes me gag every time. Lisa and my sister exchange some words and one says "Okay". Then, to my horror, they switch sides. Now my sister is at the front with the dildo from my ass, Lisa fucking my ass. I am a dirty whore now and accept it. They bang and bang me. I blurrily see some girls masturbating on the couches watching us.

They totally annihilate me with fucking. Jocelyn inserts her whole foot into my ass. Anna makes me lick her asshole. Some girls lie under me and suck my cock while I am on all four. Our orgy continues for an hour and a half.

Finally, they jerk me off by each giving me a hand job. The final hand job is from my sister. I jerk off in her hand. She makes me lick it clean. They then put me in the bathtub, naked. They all stand on me barefoot. I am in total ecstasy.

They squirt and pee on me. They trample me until I have a second erection and cum again. Utterly exhausted, they tie a dildo up my ass and put me in bondage in the middle of the room while they play xbox, eat chips, and chat.

narrowhell
narrowhell
27 Followers