Soccer Girls Ch. 06

Story Info
Katie, Melanie, and Jo continue to bond.
4.1k words
4.05
9.5k
12

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SOCCER GIRLS - CH. 6

[Author's Note: Special thanks to Giaus Petronius for agreeing to edit this story. He found my typos, corrected my grammar, and even suggested a few word changes that I think help make the story even better. Also, he promised not to "Peter Jackson" my story. And he did not. My story is still my story, it's just better after his assistance.]

The next game was going to be an away game at a school in Chicago, Illinois. This meant a plane ride and overnight travel. It also meant pretty good attendance by parents since the location itself was a draw. The Booster Club had even set up a fancy dinner for the parents at the swank hotel where they were going to stay. The girls would probably get cheeseburgers and fries at a local fast-food joint the bus would pull up to on the way back to the motel. Life is not fair.

As the team came out to the field Melanie looked up into the stands and was not pleased with what she saw. Her mother, Susan, and Carol Rogers were all sitting together, their legs covered with a giant blanket emblazoned with the school logo.

It wasn't that the blanket was out of place. It was an overcast day and a little windy in mid-October in Chicago. It was that the three of them were all so chummy with each other. The way they were sitting had Susan in the middle of her mom and Katie's mom. Every time Melanie glanced up into the stands, she saw all three women laughing and having a great time. "Susan doesn't laugh." was the first thing that came to her mind. Melanie felt her plan was slipping away. (This little détente wouldn't last the night, but that's something that Melanie didn't find out about until later.)

The game itself went well and they won easily enough. They also got to see Olivia Dandridge, who had been on the Blue Lightning Soccer team with them. It was not quite the event that meeting Elizabeth Stanz had been. They just met up on the field and hugged and spoke with each other for a while. This was the first time Olivia had seen them since high school. She congratulated Katie and Melanie on their engagement and gave Katie her condolences for her father's passing. Eventually they headed off to their respective locker rooms. Katie noticed that her mom, Jen Smith, and Susan were speaking with Mr. and Mrs. Dandridge across the way.

The rest of the semester was a great time for Katie and Melanie, mostly. They finished their regular season undefeated. They continued to spend time with Jo, and sometimes with Jo and Margaret, and on one occasion they spent the night with just Margaret as Jo "was otherwise engaged."

They also got to the quarter finals for the National Championship. For such a big game Katie's Mom was there. So too was Melanie's Mom and her live-in girlfriend Susan. Melanie noticed that Katie's Mom, Carol, was not sitting with her mom and Susan this time. She felt this was a good thing for her own plans, but for the first time she suddenly thought about how it would affect her mom when things ended with Susan. Still, it was a necessary price her mother would have to pay for her eventual happiness.

The semester was over but there were still a few days before everyone was leaving for the Christmas break. Katie, Melanie, and Jo had been out partying for a while. Although there were each some two to five months away from their 21st birthdays, it was a college town and they had been consuming some alcohol during the night. Knowing what an arrest for underage drinking could do to their scholarships and their spots on the team, they did not get drunk, but their inhibitions may have been a little lowered. So, when Jo hit on the idea that the three of them should get tattoos, Katie and Melanie quickly agreed.

The tattoos were not going to be generally visible but would be seen if they were wearing bathing suits, underwear, or were naked. Katie and Melanie both opted for their upper thighs, while Jo went for her left butt cheek. They each had a separate artist and had their artwork covered with a bandage initially, so they planned for a big reveal in two nights. This would be their last night before their flights home.

Between the lack of sleep studying for finals, the stress of finals and then the partying the night before, it was good that they did not have anything planned that first night because they pretty much just slept most of the day and they were a bit out of it when they were awake. However, they woke up that second day feeling refreshed and looking forward to their big reveals that evening. Melanie had suggested that Jo invite Margaret as well, but she had already left for home. Melanie had the impression that if Jo had asked Margaret to stay, she would have but seemed almost relieved that Margaret would not be there as well.

That night in Katie and Melanie's room the three of them got ready for the unveilings. They took a deck of cards, cut it three ways, and turned up the top card; the lowest would go first. With the three of clubs, Jo got the first turn. Leaving her shirt on top and her socks on her feet, Jo slid off her shorts and panties. Then she turned around to Katie and Melanie, who were sitting on the bed and bent at her waist with the bandage still showing on her left cheek.

Jo asked "Katie, will you do the honors?"

Katie leaned forward and pulled away the bandage. Both Katie and Melanie both exclaimed together "AAAAAWWWWWW!"

Jo said "Look, don't make too much out of it."

"Oh Jo. You're sweet on Margaret." said Melanie as she and Katie were looking at a megaphone in their school colors with two pom poms at the mouth.

"I said don't make too much out of it."

Katie just said "Oh, come on Jo."

"Look I have two other tattoos and they have nothing to do with Margaret."

Jo turned around and looked at them. Melanie just stared back and said "Jo?" Jo could see in her eyes that Melanie was not going to let her get away without a little bit of an added reveal.

"Okay look. I've been having a lot of fun since I first went to junior college. And I have been having quite a lot of fun down in the Sin Bin as well. And if anything, it's your guys' fault. I know you love me. Not the way you love each other, but when we're together it's about more than just the sex. And I never really had that before and so now maybe I am looking for something more like that for myself."

Katie and Melanie both got up and hugged Jo. Melanie said "Jo, we do love you and we hope that you can find someone who can make you as happy as Katie and I make each other. And if that's Margaret, that would be wonderful."

"Yeah well, there is something about her. At first, I thought she was a bit naïve. And I'll be honest, I've used that edge to take advantage of naïve, hot little numbers like her and get them to do anything I wanted with them. But the more I've spent time with her, I don't think she is that naïve, but she still does pretty much anything I want her to do. I never used to feel guilty about it, but I do feel like I want it to be about more than the sex with her."

Katie said "I think maybe the player is getting played?"

"Well now I am a little nervous about the tattoo because what if it is too much and she hates it?"

Melanie opined "Oh, I bet she is going to love it."

Jo said "Okay, enough mushy stuff. I believe the 8 of diamonds is up." This was Melanie's card. Melanie too left her tee shirt on. It was cut off at the midriff, so her taut stomach was already out as she reached down and removed her shorts and panties.

Melanie stood back up and looked at Katie. "Now Katie my love, I know you are going to not want to hurt me, but remember, with a bandage, quick is actually less painful so...OW!" While Melanie had been talking, Katie snuck her hand to the bandage and pulled it off with one quick motion. Katie looked up at Melanie and smiled a devilish smile as Jo and Katie got their first look at the tattoo.

Jo said "So it's supposed to be a soccer ball but it's in the shape of a heart instead of round?"

"Uh huh."

"But why number 20? Your number is 9."

Jo looked up and saw a big smile on Melanie's face. Then she turned to look at Katie who seemed to have a tear in her eye. Then it hit her. "Oh yeah. Katie is 20."

"Uh huh."

"Okay, I guess that is pretty cool."

Katie took a deep breath and then looked at Melanie and said "I love you."

Melanie responded, "I know. I knew before you did. And I love you back just as much."

Jo wanted to move off the "mushy stuff" again, so she said "Okay, okay. Lovely. Very sweet. Okay, jack of hearts, you're up now."

That was Katie's card and so Melanie and Jo sat down on the bed and Katie got up. She also took down only her shorts and panties, but with her tattoo on her upper thigh she remained facing Melanie and Jo. Katie took off her own bandage.

Melanie and Jo looked and were a bit surprised to see a famous little fairy tattoo. She had a ragged green dress that only came down a little bit down Katie's thigh. There were fairy wings as well. Jo finally commented, "Okay I sort of recognize the character and I am curious to hear why this for the tattoo."

Katie said "Look at her more closely." Jo leaned in really close and Melanie tried to look over Jo's shoulder.

Jo said "I don't remember her having a face like that though."

"She didn't," said Katie. "I showed the artist a picture and asked her to do the best she could to match the picture. I knew it wouldn't be exact, but it looked pretty good before they put the bandage on."

Jo continued to stare from up close blocking Melanie's view. "Okay, so it's not the actual character's face, but it does look familiar." Jo stared for almost a full minute before she exclaimed "Uh! You two are a pair." She leaned out and Melanie was finally able to see it up close. Due to the size of the tattoo, it was not an exact match, but it was recognizably close. Melanie's hands came up to her mouth.

Katie said "I have a copy of our prom photo in the library on my phone. I knew she was going to have to freehand it so I told her to just get as close as she could, and I would be happy. But I think she did an excellent job."

Melanie stood up, got on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around Katie and gave her a big kiss on the lips. In the meantime, Jo had leaned back in again, looking closely again at the quality of the artwork. "It is very lifelike, isn't it?" Jo said. Then she added "You know what? I think I'm going to give Little Melanie a kiss." And with that Jo began planting little kisses on Katie's thighs.

Katie's response was to spread her legs a little wider to give Jo better access. Sensing that the evening was taking a turn, Melanie got back up on the bed, got behind Katie, and pulled up her shirt. Melanie then took off Katie's bra as Jo's kisses moved up from Katie's thigh to her vagina.

While Jo continued to use her tongue to pleasure Katie, Melanie was reaching from behind Katie and began massaging her breasts while she planted kisses on Katie's neck and shoulders. Melanie even took Katie's earlobe between her lips and tugged on it a little.

Jo looked up and caught the action going on above her head. Conscious of the her greater experience, Jo took this opportunity to pass along something new for them. She leaned back for a moment and said "Melanie, drool some spit down onto one of Katie's tits and let it drip toward her nipple. Then use it to help get your fingers a little slick to help with what you're doing. There are extra style points if you can get it to drip straight down onto her nipple. But don't let it drip off or it will hit me in the head."

As Jo went back to her oral ministrations, Katie was thinking about what she thought of Jo's idea. But before she could get a clear thought in her mind, she noticed Melanie's head poke over her shoulder out of the corner of her eye. This was quickly followed by the sensation of warmth on her breast as the dollop of Melanie's drool landed on Katie's breast.

As it started to run down her flesh, Katie's first clear thought was it felt okay. However, the sensation was quickly replaced as Melanie reached underneath Katie's arm and with her hand, she spread the fluid over Katie's breast and nipple. This was not the first time that Melanie had used her saliva to play with Katie's nipples. But the method of how it got there was so much hotter than how she had done it in the past, that Katie reacted almost immediately to Melanie's soft and slick fingers. "Oh, damn that feels so good, Mel."

Jo leaned back and said, "What? Did you think I was making it up? Who's the sex maven here? I am! Just keep doing it, Melanie." And with that Jo again leaned back in and continued to kiss and lick Katie's pussy.

Melanie's head now coming over Katie's other shoulder and Katie again felt the warmth of Melanie's spit as it landed on her right breast and began to run down it, only to be swiped up by Melanie's hand and played across her right nipple.

Katie was enjoying this to the utmost. The physical sensations were amazing. Melanie's delicate fingers playing over her nipples were sending jolts through her body right down to her clitoris. Meanwhile Jo's oral skills were good and when she would slash her tongue inside Katie or brush Katie's clit with a finger, it sent the jolt right back up to her nipples.

However, this sexual tennis volley was creating almost too much pleasure. Katie was literally weak in the knees, and she felt as if she was going to lose her balance soon. She moved to create a little separation and said "This is feeling awesome, but I am going to fall down. I need to lie on the bed."

Melanie moved to give her room and patted the mattress to indicate Katie should come right up. Katie lay down on her back in the middle of the bed and spread her legs wide. Jo then climbed up on the bed in between her legs and once again started putting little kisses on the tattoo on Katie's upper thigh. Melanie dug her right knee into the mattress by Katie's left ear and then lifted her left leg and pivoting on her right knee, swung herself right over Katie's face.

When they made eye contact, Melanie could see something a little different. Katie drove her face in between Melanie's thighs with an almost reckless abandon. "Oh my, baby. You must be so turned on. Your tongue feels like it is everywhere at once. Oh, fuck. This feels soooo good." Katie and Melanie usually started slow when they had sex like this, but Katie's intensity right from the start was matched by Melanie. Melanie began thrusting her hips back and forth, grunting and moaning all the while.

The activity at the head of the bed caught Jo's attention and she pulled back to watch for a bit. It was just so hot. Melanie's body was moving back and forth with such speed. Her words and sounds were just such a turn-on. And at the moment, Jo was feeling a little left out of the party. Jo moved around and got herself so she was above Katie, their vaginas touching. Since Katie was on her back and she could not move with Melanie on her face, Jo was straight up and began riding Katie much like Melanie was.

As Jo began moving around, Melanie had a sense of what Jo was going to be doing. When Jo was in position Melanie rose up and said, "Katie, this is amazing, but I want to watch Jo fuck you too. I'm going to turn around so I can see."

Melanie carefully got up and turned around. She then repositioned herself back over Katie's face. Now Melanie was looking at Jo as Jo was thrusting her own hips back and forth causing her pussy and Katie's to grind together, their clits rubbing against the other's body as Jo thrust back and forth.

Katie continued to pleasure Melanie and Melanie could feel the thrill pulsing through her body. She leaned over a bit so that from her vantage point she could see the fairy tattoo appearing and disappearing as Jo's thigh would cover and uncover it as she thrust against Katie's sex. Melanie exclaimed "Oh, this is so sexy. Katie you are doing great as always but it is so erotic to watch Jo fucking you too. It's like she's humping the tattoo."

Jo chuckled at this and said "Katie's tonguing big Melanie and I'm humping little Melanie." Not that it was the funniest comment ever, but in that moment all three laughed hard. Katie was even laughing into Melanie's thigh as they all shared this wonderful moment together.

After the brief disruption, it was back to business. As Katie again had her tongue all over Melanie's slit, Jo reached over and grabbed on of Melanie's nipples. She didn't pinch it hard, but she got a firm grip on it and did pull and twist it a little. It was the tipping point for Melanie, and she began to shake over Katie's face. Melanie's legs became rubbery, and she maneuvered herself off Katie's face and lay down beside her.

Without having to work on pleasing Melanie, Katie was able to concentrate on the pleasure Jo was providing. Melanie was watching intently and said "Katie my love, this is just so hot watching Jo hump you like this." Melanie began to plant little kisses on Katie's breasts and took the closest nipple into her mouth and sucked on it as she watched the action.

Katie was also enjoying this very much and she was beginning to feel her own orgasm mounting. She tried to spur Jo on with her own comments. "Jo, this is great...Keep going...I'm going to cum like this...Just keep going...You can go even harder if you want."

Melanie got up on her knees and moved over to Jo. Deciding turnabout was fair play, she reached for one of Jo's nipples. Because of how hard and fast Jo was moving her body, it took a little effort, but Melanie finally got ahold of one. Melanie then grasped a little more firmly as she also tried to spur Jo on. "C'mon, Jo. Make my baby cum. Cum with her." And with that, Melanie twisted Jo's nipple. It was hard but Jo seemed to like it.

This did seem to spur Jo on, and she began to hump into Katie with every last once of energy she had. Jo cried "Harder! Harder!" trying to get Melanie to be rougher with her nipple.

Katie screamed "Harder! Harder!" trying to get Jo to push her over the edge on which she was now teetering.

Melanie squeezed and twisted, and Jo humped and both Katie and Jo exploded in a cacophony of groans and grunts and exclamations and came against each other, their fluids gushing out and mixing between their pussies and dripping down their thighs.

Jo let go of Katie's leg and slumped down on the bed next to her. For a few moments there was no sound but their heavy breathing as they needed plenty of oxygen to replenish their lungs. Finally, Melanie spoke up saying, "You two have no idea how freaking hot that looked."

Jo said, "I know. I have a bunch of mirrors in my room, so I've seen it before." That brought a little chuckle from Katie, but Melanie was a bit indignant.

"Well, you've never seen it before with Katie, and that makes it a whole lot better to see."

Jo was not sure what to say but when she turned to look at Katie, Katie was just beaming at the compliment her fiancée had just given her.

Jo rolled her eyes. She then asked "Hey, that really did tire me out. Is it okay if I just crash here with you guys?"

Katie said "Okay." right away, but Melanie added "Only if you move over because I want to go to sleep in my baby's arms. And you also have to go turn off the lights."

Katie moved over and Melanie snuggled up to her. Melanie put her head on Katie's chest and her arm across Katie's stomach. Jo turned off the lights and got into the bed on the other side and lay down on her back perched very close to the edge of the bed.

Katie asked, "You got enough room over there?"

Jo said, "I'm fine."

But Melanie could tell by how far Jo was from her that she must be almost hanging off the bed. She said, "Jo, I'm sorry if what I said came out wrong. I did want to be next to Katie, but you can slide over here too."

12