All Comments on 'Soccer Girls Ch. 06'

by Heybuddy65

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 2 years ago

Sorry....what does it say that I'm skimming the sex and looking to see how the plot moves on? And I don't see that this moves anything forward. Some stuff with the moms are alluded to, then not expounded on; is Soccer Moms coming with a new chapter to explain those relationship changes? Right now we are nowhere different at the end than we were at the beginning, other than new tattoos. Also proofing is hard, I get that, from experience. But a one or two typos still snuck through, and they were pretty obvious. Those don't normally work against my enthusiasm for a good story, when there is nothing to distract me........

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years agoAuthor

I've submitted 22 stories to this site and 20 of them are currently designated as "Hot" I say this not to brag, on the contrary I am humbled by that fact and I want to thanks everyone who has made the effort to register their feelings. But their are two reasons I do mention it. The first is to say that I am in the arena. I have referenced "The Man in the Arena" before and again I encourage people to Google it if you are not familiar. I have known the honor of this achievement. And those times where I fail, I have failed daring to put this out there. I am not a cold and timid soul who knows neither victory nor defeat.

The second reason that I mention the numbers is that a very smart person has made me realize that while I may have written these stories for myself, I now owe you, the readers, something for your gracious acceptance of my work. Maybe this and my next few stories which were already written (and in a similar vein to this) are my "Revenge of the Sith." For that I am sorry for the disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointing I think this is a good time for me to move away from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a lesbian who has been reading this story from the start of soccer mom's. The one part that I enjoyed was the relationship that Katie and Melanie had, I thought it was so sweet in the beginning how it was just them two in love. But now they have been turned into behaving like sluts just like Jo , having sex with her and the cheerleader,going out with her and getting drunk and getting a tatoo like Jo has. It seems like a better story would have been for them to set a good example for Jo by staying in a exclusive relationship. Instead it seems that they have patterned their life style to be like Jo. I should have given up on the story after the first chapter, but I was still hoping that Melanie and Katie would come to their senses, and see that they did not need to have other people in their bed to be fulfilled. It is your story to write and I do not want to sound mean,I just needed to get that off my chest. I think like another person commented, I think it is time for me stop reading this story.

rorr82rorr82almost 2 years ago

This seemed like a rushed chapter? It was short, the only content was a sex scene, and it really added nothing to continuing the story. I also have to agree with another commenter in that these 2 girls went from wanting to experiment a little bit to having more sex with other girls? Trying new things or spicing up the relationship is one thing but I didnt expect it to happen so frequently. I'm hoping the next chapter continues moving the story forward and isnt just another filler chapter posted just to post a story

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

I've enjoyed the series so far, but with this chapter it seems to have lost some of it's impetus. The girls seem stuck in a threesome with Jo. Like the previous commenter, I hoping the next episode moves the story forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only part of the soccer girls and moms that I liked was the love relationship Katie and Melanie had. It was a nice pure exclusive relationship in the beginning, now they are having threesomes and foursomes, underage drinking and getting tramp stamps. I suppose the next chapter they will be going to sex parties, doing drugs,and having a threesome with Carol. Wish in this case it could have just been a nice romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don’t let a couple of bad comments stop you. Lots of us are fine reading your works and appreciate the efforts. Keep it up

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words. I did find some truth behind some of the negative comments and am doing some major rewriting. But I will finish the stories and they will still basically go as I always envisioned. It will just be a little while longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeybuddy65@Heybuddy65
I am submitting the "Soccer Women" stories now. This is the continuation of both the "Soccer Moms" and the "Soccer Girls" storylines. It is just that now they will stay more in sequence from here until the end.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES