Soccer Girls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo did move over. She moved up against Melanie and spooned her while Melanie remained cuddled up with Katie. Melanie turned her head and gave Jo a quick peck on the cheek. Katie reached over with her hand and found Jo's. She gave it a quick squeeze just to let Jo know that everything was good, and that Katie was happy to have Jo cuddled up with Melanie and her in their bed.

After about a minute or so Jo asked "Do you really think I can have what you guys have with Margaret?"

Melanie said "Jo, I definitely think you can have something special with her. I'm telling you she adores you. I bet right now wherever she is, she is lying naked in her bed masturbating to thoughts of you." Jo laughed at this, but she also liked the thought of it. Melanie continued, "But I am surprised that a player like you would want to settle down to something like Katie and me."

"Settle down?" exclaimed Jo. "I just humped Katie into a mind-blowing orgasm and I am spooned up with you. I wouldn't say you two are 'settled down.'"

"But that's not exactly what I meant Jo. We both love you. And you have a place in my heart. But there is a special place in my heart that only Katie can ever have. And I am sure we have a place in your heart as well. But you still have to find someone who will be in that special place. It's not us. Maybe it's Margaret, maybe it's not. You'll have to figure that out. But I think she's wonderful and I would be happy to hear that someday she did take that special place in your heart."

The whole time Melanie had been talking she had been looking right at Katie. When Melanie finished talking, Katie kissed her very passionately. When they broke the kiss, Katie said "Good night, 9"

Melanie replied "Good night, 20." Then she said "Good night, Jo."

"Good night, Melanie."

"Good night, Jo."

"Good night, Katie."

In her head Jo added "Good night, Margaret." Then after about 5 seconds, Jo blurted out "Good night, John Boy."

12