Soccer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not sure if you needed it, but it sure made things easier. And tonight, you're not drinking, so what trouble could you get into?"

"Oh, believe me, I don't need any booze to get myself into trouble."

"Fair enough." I agreed with her.

Ana rocked on her heels as she looked at me. There was something on her mind and she was struggling with it.

"Look Mike, you seem to be a very nice guy, and I'm a fat lonely soccer mom that's probably looking to get into trouble just to see what it's like. But I don't want to hurt anyone along the way, just because I'm trying to have a little fun. So, it's probably best that we stop all the flirting and stay friends. I mean, that is if we even are friends."

"I think we're friends. At least I feel like we are. And I like the flirting. It makes life way more interesting. Specially, when the person I'm flirting with reciprocates."

I walked back to the empty parking lot with her at my side. All the other parents had taken off in search of an Applebee's or a Pizza Hut, so that they could replay every single kick in the game. Yet Ana and I stood in the semi darkness in search of something completely different.

Her butt pressed the trunk of her car as see looked at me. I loved the way that her hair was pulled back from her face. With no make-up and the bright glare of the streetlamps, she looked like a nervous teenager, holding her blanket and tiny cooler in front of her body as protection. The wool and plastic guard stopping anyone from getting too close.

It almost looked like she was moving her upper body back and forth. I wanted to say something. I had to say something.

"Ana, you're in a completely different world than I am. I'm over my break-up, you're just starting yours. You say that you're looking to get into trouble, but I highly doubt it. But, if you were, I be honored to guide you down the path of rebellion. You want revenge? Let's go egg your ex's van. Or I'll hold him while you kick him anywhere that you want. We can do anything you want but stop putting yourself down. You're a very beautiful woman, but because of what happened in your past relationship, you can't see it. You have to decide for yourself what you want and need. No pressure. No guilt. No regrets. If it's something you want from me, you know where I'll be. And don't worry, I'm sure I'd like it if you hurt me a little bit."

I leaned in to kiss her cheek, but Ana turned her head so that our lips met. It was a hard, quick kiss, but it felt good.

Trying to press a little bit closer, the blanket and cooler kept me at bay. Ana smiled at me, and I started to believe that another kiss was on the way. That was until the sound of a door lock being released, startled me back into reality. In 2 seconds, Ana was behind the wheel, starting her vehicle. My spot was about 10 away, so with a disappointed, maybe dejected heart, I turned my back and headed toward it.

The backlighting of the beams from her headlights changed position. They were now directly behind me and pointing at my car. The lights continued moving nearer and nearer to me. I continued walking to my vehicle, until out of the night air came a voice.

"I'll follow you home." Rattled nervously from somewhere within her.

The tires on my car didn't exactly squeal when I pulled out of the parking lot, but I may have accelerated a bit quicker than I should have.

Ana's headlights lit up my back window the entire drive home. I pulled my car into the driveway, and she pulled hers right in behind me. I was one step ahead of her as we made our way to the front door. Holding the door, she entered empty handed. The protective cooler and blanket were no longer needed.

"Suit?" I asked

Shyly, she turned to me as I closed the front door and asked.

"Do I really need one?"

"No, I suppose you don't."

When the wooden door closed, and we heard the click of the deadbolt lock, the teasing and games were over for both of us. Closing the distance between us in just 2 steps. I bent my head to her face as our bodies touched, and our lips mashed together in an instant. Ana's fingers started to fumble with my belt while trying to keep her lips pressed to mine.

Luckily for me, when I reached for Ana's hips, I didn't have a belt to contend with. The snap of a button, the pull of a zipper, and her peachy shorts were in a heap at her feet.

The pleasant surprise of finding no panties sent an instant jolt to my penis.

Cupping my hands over the cheeks of her firm ass, I squeezed and held on tightly, immediately determining that it was definitely not a "fat" ass. The pair of firm cheeks were those of a soccer mom's ass. A soccer mom who seemed to enjoy working out.

Her wet tongue pressing into my mouth snapped me back into the moment. With my face pressed to hers, I couldn't see, but I felt everything. Her body was alive with movement. Her legs shook, and the cheeks of her ass moved in my hands. She was kicking her sneakers and shorts aside.

Finally, she blindly unbuckled my belt, and pulled me free. In a not too badly choreographed maneuver, she pulled her face from mine, leaned forward, pulled down my shorts, while I, from the bottom, pulled her hoodie up over her head. Those pieces were immediately added to the growing pile of discarded garments.

Ana once again surprised me. This time it was a pair of things. The first was the way she dragged her tongue along my hardening shaft while she was bent over, and the second was that she had nothing on under her hoodie. I was thrilled by both.

"Lift." Grabbing my t-shirt at the base, her hands more or less tore it from me.

The heat of her naked body embracing and pressing to mine was all it took to get me all the way hard. Her soft breasts were squeezed between us as the short hairs on her pubic mound tickled my thigh. Ana had her arms wrapped around me as her fingers clawed at my back and shoulders. While mine had returned their grip on her ass.

"Where?" I asked, hoping she would pick somewhere comfortable.

"I don't care, as long as it's right now."

Right now, it was. Our tangled mess of arms and legs made it difficult as I lifted her body. In a lover's frenzy, I was carrying her over to the rough wood of the harvest table, and as carefully as possible, i set her butt on the wood surface and made my move.

My hands and mouth immediately attacked the soft flesh of her breasts, as her smooth right leg crossed over my back. She was holding me tightly to her, as if she thought I might try to escape.

Every bit of me was thrilled by the feel of warmth and wetness coating my shaft as my penis rubbed against her hairy slit. I could feel her fingernails raking my back as I swirled the tip of my tongue over the crinkled ridges of her nipples, while my dick crushed her clit and lower lips that were being squished between our bodies. I let my mouth continue circling and creating a suction. Finally, I pulled the nipple in, until I let it slip out with a pop. Ana cried out in lust moan when I did.

"You like that baby?" She just nodded until she felt the palm of my hand cover her pussy.

"Oooooooooooh." The small noises were replaced by a gush of air rushing out of her as my middle finger eased its way into her wet hole. "Yeeeeesssssss."

As much as I wanted my mouth to linger on those great titties, I also wanted a taste of what sweet nectar awaited below, and when I dropped to me knees and added my tongue to where my finger was, that was when the fireworks began.

Ana jumped the first time that my tongue brushed her clit and I eased in a second digit. "Fuuuuuuuuuck. That feels so good."

Putting her heels on the edge of the wooden table, she lifted her ass into the air and pressed her fleshy pussy to my face. My work below deck did not go unrewarded, because my tastebuds were gifted with the hot sticky juice oozing from the love of my hot horny soccer mom.

Ana's hips slowly gyrated as they moved up and down. She was timing her movements with each thrust of my finger and every swipe of my tongue. Ana was trying her best to fuck my face and adding a second digit had only increased the intensity of her actions.

"Mike...just like...oh my...please...don't stop. Please, don't..." She didn't need to tell me because there was no chance in hell that I was going to.

Ana's hips raised up again, bucking upward for maximum contact. Finally she stooped, leaving her ass about 6 inches off the table. Her hands grabbed my head, tugged at my hair, and pulled my face to her crotch. Her body froze the like a piece of sculptured marble in this awkward position. A huge gush of air was released from deep inside of her. Ana was having her first orgasm of the night.

I continued my work until it was too much for her. The sensations of what I had been doing was now complete, so Ana pulled at my ears until she had my face next to hers, and in a move that had never happened with my wife, she kissed me. Our lips and tongue moved together, sharing the juices that come from the lust of her loins. Not only was Ana not afraid of tasting herself, she also seemed to be enjoying it.

"That was...oh my god. You have no idea how badly I needed that. It was so good. I feel like I owe you a million dollars."

But what she thought she owed me, wasn't what I wanted. What I wanted was to be in her, and as we kissed, I moved my hips around until the tip of my cock was knocking on the door. Ana's eyes widened when she felt me rubbing against her. I wanted to start pushing in. She wanted me to start pushing, but she was also trying to be a considerate lover.

"Do you want me to...I mean, I have no problem...you know... sucking you." She shyly stated.

I moved forward, rubbing the tip of my cock up and down on her soaked gash, applying more pressure to the gates of heaven as I did so.

"There's no rush. We have all night." I told her.

Ana's shaking hand snaked between us and cautiously she grabbed me. This lady wanted to lead the way, but she was hesitant. After a few seconds to ponder her next move, she finally aligned me so that I was in position, and with me aimed at the opening of her hidden passage, she used the heel of her foot to help pull me to her. She looked at me as to almost give permission.

I accepted, and when the gates of heaven relented and the warm, wet comfort of her pussy wrapped my manhood, it brought flashes of glory into my head. I had honestly forgotten how good being in a woman felt. It wasn't as if I was on some sort of weird self-imposed hiatus, but for some unknown reason, I had waited and waited, and it had been far too long. Bottoming out, I looked at Ana's face and smiled.

"Ana, you feel so good."

It wasn't a lie. Ana's pussy was snug when it clamped around my fingers, and now that my cock was totally submerged in her, it was even tighter, and it was making me very happy. Ana must have had similar feelings, because she also seemed pleased.

"So do you, big boy, so do you." In what I dreamed was true soccer mom fashion, she grinned when she said it.

In my head a word from our first meeting played on rewind. The word "jackrabbit" kept popping up, so I purposefully went at our coupling with a slower than normal pace. I would sink everything that I had into her deepest depths, and then I would pull it out until only the tip was still in her, then I would do it over and over again. Taking my time to please my new lover was the most important thing to me, and by the way her lips clung to my shaft, she felt the same way about pleasing me.

"Holy shit Mike, that feels incredible." It didn't feel half bad from where I was either. "Oh my god. Just like that. Fuck me nice and slow baby. Just like that."

The way that her body moved and was so in tune with our love making, I found it funny that I was thinking to myself, "If coach could only see his wife now".

Back to the moment, I stood flat footed at the edge of the table, watching with pride as my hips plunged my dick slowly in and out of Ana's tight love machine. Her excitement had her secreting so much juice that a frothy white build-up of foam had formed on both of us, with traces of it running down over her asshole and dripping onto the wooden table.

Feeling that it was time to ramp up our love making, I put one hand on her knee, and the other on her pubic mound. Used my thumb, I applied pressure on her clit in a circular motion. It must have worked because Ana jumped a bit from the electrifying shock, until she relaxed and realized that I wasn't trying to rush her.

"Yes baby. Fuck yes. Keep doing that and you'll own me. The slower the better." Her voice was just shy of screaming as her hips moved to keep time with mine.

My thumb continued swirling over Ana's rock-hard clit and as slow as she wanted me to go, was still far too fast for her.

My lover's hips pushed faster and faster to a point that I knew that was pretty much over for her. Ana tried her best to hang on She tried, but she got too close to the edge of the cliff and with no brakes, there was nothing in the world that could have stopped her from going over.

Ana's hands flew up and she grabbed one of her breasts in each hand and started to twist her nipples. Deep groans of extasy filled the air as she squeezed her tits. Her hips had started moving twice as fast as my own, and with every grunt, she clamped down a little harder on my cook. We both knew what was next, so I rubbed harder on her clit while sinking my cock a little deeper and a little faster into her.

It was the start of the end for her. I knew that she was only seconds away. Just like her first orgasm, I could feel her body once again tensing under me.

"Arrrgghhh...oooohhh." With an undistinguishable noise, she came, and watching her sexy body writhing in pleasure, moved me to where I wanted to be and drove me to my limit. I was right behind Ana. With a shiver and a shake, I emptied into her, the large load of semen that my balls had been carrying for far too long.

Collapsing, Ana's arms fell to her side, and the heels of her feet slipped off the edge of the table and hung freely a foot above the ground.

For the longest time, I stayed deep inside my lover while I nibbled at her earlobe and neck.

"Oh, my god. You fucking killed me, and I want that same feeling over and over again until the day I die." She told me.

Everything throbbed around my shaft. Ana was no longer tightening herself around my cock with her pussy muscles, she had relaxed, but her natural instincts still held me tight. So, I kept going. The slickness of our combined juices made it much easier for me to ease in and out, so I figured why not continue until I softened so much that I couldn't.

"Now you're just being a showoff." She said as she smiled up at me.

"Not really. A few more strokes and your pussy will have me hard as a rock again." I said as I continued to kiss her neck.

"You think that's a threat Mike? I look forward to it." I moved a hand up so that I could cup her tit and pinch a nipple. "Oh baby, I like that so much." She cried.

As if on my command, the inner walls that surrounded me, once again tightened their grip and she squeezed me until my manhood was back to full mast.

"Put your money where your mouth is big boy. If you're gonna do it, do it. I dare you to fuck me until I scream." She told me.

I wasn't so sure about screams, but she made a lot of other sounds over the next 20 minutes.

Those sounds started with grunts as my cock thrust into her as I carried her upstairs to my room and laid her down on my unmade bed.

Pushing myself deeper into her, I slowly worked my way back up to the speed that she seemed to enjoy. Then, while my balls were slapping my hot soccer mom on the ass with every deep thrust, I once again felt the build-up of cum surging up my shaft.

"Ana, I'm..."

"Yeah baby, do it." She urged me on. "Just like that, just keep...oh my god, you horny fucking bastard. You...shit. Oooooh...shhhiiiitttt." It would appear that I wasn't the only one cumming again.

Totally spent, we lay silently cuddled together with a light sheen on perspiration coating our bodies.

Silently, Ana stared at the ceiling. Me, I stared at her as I held her warmth next to me. Each of us probably thinking different things and perhaps pondering our next move, or possibly we were thinking exactly the same thing, that this last coupling was another extremely enjoyable tryst between us.

As the minutes passed, a shyness and deeper silence seemed to loam over Ana. I could feel the change in her mood as she sheepishly pulled the bedding up so that it covered much of her body. Anxiously she looked about the room for articles of clothing that might be strewn about. Something that she 2could wear. Something that would cover her, but there was nothing. Everything was still in the kitchen where we had discarded it like a pair of horny teenagers.

"I...I think I should probably go." Her trembling voice wasn't nearly as confident as it had been earlier in the evening.

Her head tried to twist away when I moved in to kiss her, but I held her tight.

"Stay." I kissed the side of her head gently. "Please."

"Mike." She hesitated before she continued. "Like I said, you're a sweet guy, but I've got too much baggage, and you don't need that. You made me feel really special tonight, but you don't want me to stay, not really. So, let's not pretend and ruin it."

"Look Ana, I'm not asking you to marry me. I'm asking you to stay. Stay with me. Stay the night. You're safe here. Nothing that happens between us will ever leave this house. We'll get in the hot tub. We can have a drink...or not. We can get some food and we can talk all night. Let's watch that movie you talked about. I mean it, I'd love to have someone to talk to." I tugged at the covers lightly.

"Don't." She said coyly.

My hand pushed its way under the cover so that it rested on her belly, while my lips kissed at her neck and shoulders. Ana's head moved as if trying cutoff my access to her skin, but I persisted. Pressing forward, my lips kissed any skin that was exposed. Her, arms, her ribcage, and back up to her earlobe. Whispering softly, as I licked and sucked the gold and diamond stud into mouth.

"Show me. Show me how sexy you are. Ana, you're so beautiful that I can't get enough of you. If it makes you feel better, we'll get dressed, but please don't go." I wasn't lying. She is beautiful, and I wanted her to stay.

"Mike, I'm old, fat and full of stretch marks." She actually sounded like she was serious, but the self-deprecating words were pissing me off.

"Bullshit to all of it, and you know it." I told her as I jumped off the bed. "Just because you ex was an ass..." I stopped myself.

Moving to the edge of the bed I put my hand out, not wanting to force her to join me, but I made the offer. I was going to take her to a full-length mirror and show her exactly what I saw.

With some hesitation, her hand took mine while she eased the covers down, and off her curvy body. Stepping up, she looked surprised at my hard junk pointing in her direction as she got out of my bed to follow me.

"Why are you hard again?" She asked as we walked across the room.

Turning her so that her back was against the doorframe of my room, I pressed my semi-hard cock onto her warm skin and leaned in so that my lips lightly brushed the lobe of her ear. My hand moved behind her and pulled the arch of her back so that her stomach touched mine, and I whispered into her ear.

"Every inch of that is because of you Ana. Nothing or no one else. You and only you. You have to know by now what you do to me."

My lips touching her ear as I spoke to her was very sexual, but very short lived.

Instead of listening to my words, Ana lowered herself. When she did, the tip of my semi-hard cock was dragged through the wetness of her outer lips, over her pubic mound, over her belly, between the cleft of her firm breasts, until it came to rest at her lips.