Soccer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?"

"I had my suspicions about her infidelity, so I came home from work early one day."

"Shit. Did you catch her in bed with another guy?"

"I did."

"What did you say?"

"I asked her what the fuck she was doing."

"What did she say?"

"Believe it or not, she told me she was doing the "downward dog"." I picked up my glass and made a mock toast in the air. "Turns out that that smelly fucker Trey, was the "downward dog" that she was doing."

A bit of the wine that sprayed out of Ana's mouth hit me directly on the face.

"Oh my god. Holy shit. I'm so sorry." She moved closer to wipe it and when she did, her right nipple was once again exposed. After a few very long seconds she asked, "Was that the end?"

"No, it was actually the beginning. I moved out that night. Trey was living there the next day. And every day since has been one battle after another."

Sitting back, she realized that her nipple was out and adjusted it under the cover of her top, took a mouthful of wine and looked like she was ready to spill the beans about "Steve".

"How old are you, Mike?"

"Thirty-three."

"Me too." Another mouthful of wine. A little liquid courage for her to begin. "So, my shit started when Steve turned thirty. He wanted me to go with him to one of those swapper's party. Some kind of swinger's orgy. I refused and he lost his mind. He told me that it would be a one-time thing, but I knew better. He begged and begged, but I stood my ground. Finally, he went without me. Can you believe that? What kind of father or husband would do that?" It was my turn for a big drink. "He didn't come home for two days. Turns out he bought some black-market Viagra from the guy he gets his weed from, and his tiny dick was hard for the whole weekend. The prick acted like nothing had happened. Sure enough, I should have put money on it, six months later, he's begging me again. My mind still hadn't changed. He called me a bunch of names because we hadn't had sex since the first time he went. He was the one that refused to get tested for an STD, so fuck him, right?" I nodded and listened to her racing through her story. I wasn't trying to judge anyone, but Ana was being way more open about her life than me.

"This went on for a long time. Maybe a year or so, but I didn't miss the sex. Steve has always been a greasy bastard, and he doesn't take any pride in himself. Hell, he'll go days without taking a shower. So, anyway, one day he hits me. Just a slap. Like a backhand, to show me that he's in charge, but it backfired on him. I called my father, and he didn't take it too well. He's your size. Older, but tough enough, and let's just say that he kinda kicked the shit outta Steve." This time we both took a pull of wine.

"But, for some reason that I can't for the life of me explain, I didn't leave him. Things seemed to be okay for about a year. He eventually even got tested, and we started to be somewhat intimate again. The first time that we had actual intercourse since his swinger shit, was the night before I left."

There was more to the story. I wanted to ask, but I didn't want to be as forward as her. Reaching over to fill both our glasses, she looked at me. Waiting for me to ask her a question. It was on the tip of my tongue. I was about cave in and ask, hell, at this point, I really wanted to know, but that was the moment when I got interrupted.

"Dad, can we order pizza?"

Both boys splashed down into the water. Spraying us with as much of a splash that skinny 8-year-olds can make.

"Aren't you still full?" I asked.

"Come on dad, we're growing boys. We need pizza." Ben explained to me.

"Sure buddy."

The called ended. A large cheese, pepperoni was on the way. 30 minutes or free.

When it arrived, the kids dried off and took the pie inside. I watched Anna as she toweled off. Her ass bounced into place as she rubbed at it with her towel, and it swayed seductively when she walked into the house. A few minutes later she returned from her restroom break. I opened another bottle, and we climbed back into the tub together.

"So...please continue." She looked confused. "With your story."

"Oh...okay. So, where was I? Yeah, yeah...so it was close to his birthday again. Like before, he begged me for something "a little different" as he put it. He seemed so sincere..."

I waited. Her hand was shaking as she lifted it to her mouth.

"Fuck, this is way harder than I thought it would be." I looked toward the house to be sure that the kids weren't coming out.

"Look, you don't have to say anything. We all have secrets...but no one can hear you out here."

"No. No, I want to. I want to tell someone, hell, I need to tell someone. It's just that I've only ever told my therapist, and I had to pay that bitch just to get her to listen." She let out a nervous chuckle. With trembling hands, she started again. "So, he wanted me to let him tie me up. I agreed. I mean, what could happen? Right? Being tied up in our own home seemed harmless enough. The doors were locked, and Isiah was staying with Steve's parents. I didn't see a problem with it, so I let him do it. Just some ties, right. But he tied them tight enough that I couldn't get away." She looked at me and I began to think that it was the end of the story, but after a long look around, she continued.

"We started doing the things that grown-ups do. Steve gets on me and starts doing his regular impression of a jackrabbit in a race. That's when I heard something. I stopped moving and I heard it again. Steve had given a key to someone. I panicked. I started yelling at him to stop, but he wouldn't. In fact, I'm not sure if he could have stopped at that point. Finally, the noise made itself known. Steve's new girlfriend entered the room, naked. The cunt was naked, and she was naked in our bedroom. That was it for the jackrabbit. He came, but he wasn't done. Steve had a few more tricks up his sleeve. Apparently, he had taken another one of his illegal blue pills and was ready for more action. He got off me and kissed his sister look alike."

"Then what happened?" I surprised myself. I normally would have never asked a question like that.

"He...he, made her go down on me."

"Wow..."

"Wow? No. It really wasn't nearly as cool as it sounds. She was way better at it than Steve by the way, and she wasn't doing it against her will, but like I said, she isn't all that attractive." Ana looked again to see if her son was nearby. When she was sure that she had privacy, she started again. "While the bitch was doing that to me, he was fucking her. My asshole husband was fucking his slut on our bed, right in front of me." Ana was going to stop there, but she looked at me sitting there with my mouth open and continued. "Then, when he finished in her, he had the bitch sit on my face. He tried to make me do to her what she did to me. He's such a fucking pig. You know, he thinks that I hate sex. He complains because I never talk dirty to him or say stuff, but he's usually on and off before I even get a chance to get started."

"Yeah, well I know all about the "on our own bed thing". Some people don't put any value in a marital bed anymore. If I got ours in the settlement, I would have burned the fucking thing, blankets and all. My wife talked a lot in bed, but it was usually just to give me shit for taking too long." Ana's snorts of laughter momentarily drew the attention of our children.

"So, Mike. It's not like we'll see lots of each other when soccer ends, so let me ask you another question. How long did it take for you to have sex again after you left your wife?"

Shyly, yet openly, I told her.

"Same night. When I stormed out of the house, I got a room at the Hyatt and ended up fucking the bartender in a stall of the women's washroom." Man, I hadn't even told any of my friends about that.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm not proud of it, but at that point I was single. The bartender was willing, and she was cute enough. So that's where I ended up. Fucking in a smelly stall after being loyal to my wife for over six years. You?"

"Me, what?" Her head tilted a bit.

"How long did you wait?"

"I'm still waiting." She looked shocked that I thought she had found someone already.

"Why?"

"Well Mike, it's only been a few months, but let me tell you a little something, there's isn't a line-up of single guys in this town that want to bang women with a kid. And those that do, are mostly losers, if you know what I mean." She had a point.

"I do." And I did.

"So, other than that first day, when was the last time you had sex?" This night had taken a strange turn right from the start, and it wasn't getting any better. I mean it was far beyond interesting and Ana had surprised me with the graphic details of her break-up and perhaps even shocked me with some of the questions that she asked.

"By myself, or with another person?" That was it. Enough wine for me.

Ana smiled and said, "Doing yourself doesn't count. We all do that. Hell, I rubbed one out in the ladies room on my lunch hour, but I mean flesh and blood. Bumping ugly with another person." Her eyes were glued to me, as she waited for my answer.

"It had to have been six, maybe seven months after the original split. It was at my cousin's wedding, with one of her hot drunken bridesmaids."

"Was it any good." She asked.

Good? Hell yes, it was good. Probably the best I had ever had. The girl was in her early 20's with a rock-hard body, and she spent the next week with me in Florida, but I wasn't going to tell Ana all that. "What happened?" She could see I wasn't going to talk. "Aww come on." Still nothing. "Alright, since then?"

"Nothing, I've been a good boy ever since."

"I bet not."

"Well, that's a bet you would lose.

Our stare lasted long enough, but I was the one to the break the spell.

"Why would I lie. We don't know each other. I have nothing to gain by lying to you. I mean look at us. What are we doing sitting here talking about break-ups and sex with strangers? Hell, this has been the craziest night for me in probably forever."

"Mike, I bet you have a lot of crazy nights in this hot tub.

"How so?"

"By telling girls to take their tops off. I wasn't even in here for an hour and you told me to. That's probably why you have so many spare swimsuits." It was my turn to snort back a laugh.

"They were left by some of my friend's girlfriend when they borrowed the tub, and I wasn't even home. Also, I didn't tell you to take your top off. I was just trying to make you feel comfortable after your wardrobe malfunction."

"Sorry mister, you told me that I should take it off."

"I did not. I said that you "could" go topless, and it didn't work, because the kids are still up, and your top is still safely covering the goods. No harm done. So there."

"No one wants to see these saggy old things away." She looked down at her chest when she said it.

"I highly doubt that. From where I was sitting, the little bit that I did see, looked pretty damned fine to me."

A devilish smile came over Ana's face. She looked over her shoulder, then slid to the right, ending up in the seat that had been next to her, with her back toward the house. Another check over her shoulder. When she knew that she was safe, she put her thumbs under the front of her top and pulled it up. With a plop, she was letting her wet, naked boobs pop out for my viewing pleasure.

The half nipple had looked good, but I can swear that the whole package was spectacular. Firm, round, full breasts with the perfect sized nipples and areolas. Even with their slight sag, they were truly remarkable.

"Incredible."

"You're too kind." And as fast as they popped out, they had been put away. "Tell me what you're thinking Mike."

"I'm honestly thinking how stupid your ex-husband is. If you were lying next to me, I'd never let you out of bed. And I sure as fuck wouldn't need a blue pill." Again, with the crazy wine talking, I was walking a very fine line.

Anna stood and swung her leg over the edge of the tub. In a brief flash, I got a good look at the thin swatch of cloth covering her pussy. I prayed for any sort of skin to appear, but it never happened. Grabbing a towel, she watched me as I watched her dry off. My eyes were glued to her every move. It was a sexual moment. One without any words. Just a woman and a towel.

"Isiah let's go. You need to sleep before your game tomorrow." Ana's voice carrying into the house as she yelled instructions to her son.

"Mom, my games not until nighttime." He cried.

"I know, but we have to go." She told him.

I once again I stared at the thin wet material as it clung to crack and cheeks of her firm ass as she bent to dry her legs. She looked back at me, almost to see if I was looking. She smiled when she saw that I was.

In a flash of responsibility, I said.

"Ana, I think that you should stay a while. We've had a lot of wine, or at least let me get you an UBER."

She smiled and said, "I don't plan on driving. It's only a couple blocks, so we'll walk." She looked to see where her son was, and he was still in the other room. "Believe me, I want to stay for "a while", but if I stayed, I'd end up letting you fuck me, and we both know that that's not the best idea."

Well, it sure as hell sounded like a good idea, and it only got better when she pulled her skirt up over the bikini bottoms. Bending a knee, she reached behind her and slipped on one of her pumps, then the other. The high heels accentuated her legs and calf muscles, but when she tried to walk, she gave a little stumble and I caught her. My hand resting on the naked flesh of her ribcage.

"Well shit. Maybe I will take that cab." Smiling as she looked down to see my hand on her waist.

At the curb, Anna shook my hand and thanked me for the "different" evening. Although he was upset about leaving, Isiah followed suit. Once again, I got caught checking out Ana's firm ass as she climbed into the cab, but at that point, I didn't care. I just wanted another visual for the spank bank.

The Saturday morning sun didn't help my headache. It lit up the room far too much considering how irresponsible my evening before was. When I gathered the empties, I found that we had consumed nearly 3 bottles of white. I told myself that it wasn't that much, but my throbbing head told a completely different story.

3 Tylenols, 4 glasses of water, and a plate of greasy bacon and eggs turned out to be what I needed. Ben and I hung out around the house, basically waiting for game time. We were undisturbed until around 2:00pm.

My phone binged, and without a second thought, I picked it up. It was a text from an unknown number.

Mike, this is Ana. Got your # from the soccer callout list. Turns out that I didn't need to use it because Isiah was texting Ben last night. Still a little lite headed. Hope you don't mind. Let me know.

Hey Ana. Yeah, it's me. Just lounging 'til game time. See you picked-up your car.

Yep. Had to drop Isiah off at his father's place.

There was a puking face emoji attached to her last text. I wasn't sure if it was because she was ill, or it was because she mentioned her husband. It was the last text until an hour before game time. Then she sent one more.

I sit on the hill. Away from the field. Join me if you want. I'll bring you a cold beer.

A thumbs up let her know that I was down for her plan.

Dressed and ready. Game face on. With his cleats tightened tight enough to stop blood flow to his feet, Ben jumped out of my car and started to race away.

"Buddy..."

"Yeah dad."

"Have fun. You know I love you, right?"

"Thanks dad. I know you do. See you next week?" He didn't wait for an answer, he was gone, sprinting over the field to join his teammates. It was one of Karen's rules that Ben go home with them after a game. I never fought it.

Behind the players bench, in the stands, I could see Ben's mother and Trey. We didn't wave, nor did we acknowledge one another in any way. We both knew that it was for the best. My head twisted around, looking everywhere, but the bright lights didn't do me any favors. Finally, I heard a loud whistle off in the distance, and headed toward it.

Even in the darkness you could tell that the grass had been freshly cut for the game. You could smell the sweet scent as you walked over the dark green blades.

I found Ana. She was sitting on a thick blanket, and at her side was a small cooler that looked like it had been carried to far more games than it wanted.

"Wow, this is a great spot." I said as a greeting.

"I think so. During day games other people sit here, but at night, they feel like they should be closer."

"You don't want to join them?"

"Not a chance. I like it here. Sometimes I put my buds in and only watch. Don't even listen to all the yelling assholes." There was something about this woman. Something that made her different from the herd.

"You're safe. I'm not a yeller."

"I am, but never at a sporting event. Beer?" My dick jumped a bit in my shorts when she made the comment. She had no problem throwing out the not-so-subliminal sexual innuendos and showing off a sly grin. Seems that we were picking up right where we left off last night.

"Please." Her hand patted the blanket covered grass and she handed me an ice cold, canned, tall-boy. "Thanks. You should have called this morning. I would have picked you up and drove you over to your car."

"Nah...needed the jog to clear my head."

"Too much wine?"

"No, too much you." She told me.

I took a sip of the beer and turned to face her. One of the teams scored and the roar of the crowd filled our ears, yet neither of us turned to see who scored, or for which team.

"Me?" I asked defensively.

"Yeah you. I go out for an innocent dinner with my kid, and suddenly I'm flashing my boobs to Mister Tall Dark and Handsome in his hot hub. I mean, my night went off the rails as soon as I agreed to go back to your place."

"With the kids. We went back to my place with the kids." I tried to read her face. It was almost expressionless. "Tall, dark and handsome?" I asked

"Kinda." Her grin was back. "I mean, I was once married to that midget troll over there. So, you're leaps and bounds ahead of the cave that he lives in."

"Thanks, I guess. And if we're keeping score, you're way hotter than my ex, so we're even."

"Look at us. Over achievers without even trying." The soft thud of full aluminum cans tapping together was drowned out by the roar of the crowd.

We did watch our kids play most of the game. In a bullshit "nobody keeps score" match, neither of us was sure who won, but I'm pretty sure that it was the other team.

"You have Ben tonight?" Ana asked.

"No, this mom takes him after game nights. Isiah?"

"Nope. Same as you, he stays with the troll and trollette on the weekends, but he lives with me during the week."

With both kids out of the way, it appeared as though it was a free night for us. And with Ana looking the part of a sexy soccer mom, with her sneakers, peach colored shorts and grey hoodie, I figured I'd see if perhaps she felt like doing something now that the game was over.

"You feel like getting a drink somewhere?" I asked as she was folding up the blanket and packing it away.

"Nah. Too much wine last night. Although this beer tasted good, I think that the next one might kill me. You wanna catch a movie, or do something else?"

"I'm in for whatever or the anything else part. You interested in risking the hot tub?" I tossed the offer out to her.

With the blanket safely tucked under her arm, she looked my way and smiled.

"Isn't that what got me into trouble last night?" She said in an almost shy tone.

"I don't remember you getting into any trouble."

"Well, I needed a cab ride home, didn't I?"