Soccer Mom (the Ex)

Story Info
No 3 of soccer mom, stand alone story of my ex-wife.
9k words
4.27
11.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers

In the past I have mentioned my previous marriage and that my ex-wife and I had a relationship that would be described as light bondage and role-playing, hence me having some cuffs, ball-gag and nipples clamps. My previous marriage failed due to our infidelities, although I found out about my wife's unfaithfulness, she never discovered mine. In fact, it was this discovery of her unfaithfulness that led to my somewhat passion for submissive women and a very enjoyable time of my marriage (well at least in my mind).

I remember it well, A work colleague of mine told me that he had heard that my wife had been fooling around with some other guy. As most married men I didn't believe him and told him that he must have been mistaken, it was then he produced his phone, his thumbs went to work on the screen and within seconds he was pointing the phone towards me showing me a very grainy picture of my wife sat in a bar next to another man.

"So, could just be a work meeting." I said defending my wife's honor.

"Swipe to the next picture." he said, there was no malicious or enjoyment in his tone he was just being a good friend.

The next picture was my wife in a full embrace kissing the guy. My first reaction was anger and rage I stood up handed the phone back to my friend.

"Thanks!" Was all I said and turned to walk away.

"You going to be alright?" He called after me.

"Yep, just need a bit of space." And I carried on walking.

It was lunchtime and I wasn't seeing her until I got home that evening, So I took the rest day off and decided that along walk somewhere quiet to do some thinking.

My moods went between, how could she do that to guilt and sadness that our marriage, only two years old had come to so little. We had met in a local bar, she was a new girl sat on her own looking quite lonely. I introduced myself to her and soon we were dating, after six months she'd moved in with me. In our dating days and the subsequent living together days we fucked like rabbits, she was great in bed good blowjobs and we enjoyed most positions, or at least tried them. About a month after our marriage, she declared that although she was willing to, she didn't really enjoy swallowing. Because I was in love with her and as a gentleman after she told me about her dislike I would rarely cum in her mouth, opting to cum on other parts of her body, face and tits mainly.

We did slide a little into light bondage when I once held her hands above her head while I was thrusting into her wet pussy and she responded by Cumming nearly right away. After that we discussed what she would like and not like, she told me that she would love to be tied down and used. So, every now and then I would tie her hands either to the headboard, behind her back or to her ankles and fuck her pussy and mouth as much as I could. She did say that her ass was off limits, which didn't really worry me as I wasn't that much into anal, and I didn't ask why she had an aversion to anal.

I must say that she did have amazing skills in giving head and her pussy would be wet at the slightest encouragement. So, I was more than content with the pleasures that she was offering.

But now two years on since our marriage our sex life had become more or less regular and less frequent, we were only making it two to three times a week and mainly on our weekends as we were both busy with our jobs. Maybe that was the reason why she found sex elsewhere, maybe I wasn't fulfilling her needs, I know I was screwing the little secretary at work and it would be hypocritical of me to be angry with her for doing what I was. It made me think why I was screwing the secretary, she wasn't better looking than my wife, she wasn't even better in bed, so what was it? I worked it out that it was most likely a combination of the excitement of the deceit and the small feeling of power.

Anyway, I needed to know why my wife had been unfaithful.

So that evening I was home early before she got there, I was sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen with a Jim Beam and ice.

She walks in dressed in her usual work clothes, moderate heals, pantyhose, knee-length pencil skirt white blouse with white bra underneath, make-up perfect, her lovely blonde hair cut into a short bob style, and her big blue eyes looking so innocent.

"Hi dear, hard day?" She says noticing the bourbon in my hand.

"You could say that." I reply.

"Well, what's up, it's Friday tomorrow, then the weekend." she chirps trying to cheer me up.

I thought there's no easy way of saying it so I just looked her in her eyes and spoke. "You've been fucking someone else!"

"No no I...."

"Don't fucking deny it, I've seen the photos." Cutting her off mid-sentence.

"Ho no no please, I can explain, please give me a chance, please listen to me." Her voice now breaking down as tears filled her eyes.

"Explain what?" I grunted to her

Now crying she started to tell me something that would dramatically change our relationship.

"When we first met, I had just move to this area." She started to explain, her tears now rolling down her cheeks

"Yep so?"

"Well, I left my hometown because, because..." She pauses looks down at the floor and sobs

"Because what?" I say, now more curious that angry, putting my finger under her chin and lift her head so those big blue eyes now full of tears are looking into mine.

"Because I had a reputation as a... slut." she sniffs

"And the worst thing was, is that I was a slut, I loved sex, my body needed sex I started to believe that I was a nymphomaniac and I needed professional help." There it was a truth that she had never told anyone before.

I was stunned, "And?" was all I could say.

"Well, I was too embarrassed to seek help, so I decided to move to where no-one knew me and start over, I tried to suppress my urges and It worked until recently, I promise it won't happen again, I'm like an alcoholic who's fallen off the wagon, please, please don't leave me, I love you and only you." She really thought that she had a problem and needed help.

Well, we talked and talked well into the night, she was convinced that what she did she couldn't help herself there was plenty of tears, shouting and some cuddling but eventually she partially convinced me too. And she also managed to help me keep some of my self-pride by putting to rest any thought that it was me or my performance in the bed, in fact it was like finding out that the woman who you believed to be shy and innocent most likely knew more than you between the sheets. It was late and an idea hit me.

"OK, you tell me you're a closet slut." I say

"Yes, yes I can't help it." Wiping the tears from her face she senses there may be a way that I forgive her.

"So, prove it!" I say

"How I'll do anything." At this time, she did mean anything and I felt guilty of what I was planning, So I had to be sure that I wasn't going to take too much advantage of a mentally vulnerable wife.

"Anything? Now that's a very big word for someone who is in your predicament." I said just to make sure that we were both understanding what she was offering.

"Anything." She replied, confirming her offer.

"What things do you like, have I been pleasing you or have you just been faking?" I ask hoping that the answer goes the way I wanted to.

"Well making love to you because I love you so much was fantastic, I just get urges and my body needs to be fucked, I mean no emotional connection just fucked hard, I didn't want to ask you in the fear that you might think of me differently you might think that your wife is a slut, and a slut is what I really am." She blurted out sounding a little more confident after her confession and knowing that I'm not about to throw her out.

"Carry on, what is it that your inner slut needs." I asked, as I pushed deeper, I felt a strange feeling, I was getting turned on by the thought of my wife as a slut.

"Well," her voice getting quite as if she was revealing a naughty secret, "I am a little submissive and in the past when I fucked guys it was just that, knowing that they were just using me, my body, to satisfy their lusting made my so horny. I did enjoy the times you tied me down because I had no control and it made me feel like you were using me, and that was just such a turn-on." Not once when revealing her inner desires did, she look me in the eyes.

After hearing that for some reason I took on a more dominant voice, "Do you wish us to explore that?" I asked.

A merger "Yes please" she replied in now a more submissive voice "you mean that you're not leaving me?"

My eyes narrow as I look at her, she is still beautiful even with her make-up in a mess and her eyes all red.

"OK, but now, after all this our relationship will have to change" I say and she nods her head in agreement. "Tomorrow is Friday, start of the weekend, you agree to be my slut, my fucktoy for the weekend, starting 6.00pm Friday until 8.00pm Sunday?"

"Yes, thank you, I will be good I promise" she says

And with that we both make our way to bed both mentally exhausted and fell asleep.

Next morning, she is up and readying herself for work, as she comes from the ensuite rubbing her hair with a towel she sees me still lying in bed.

"Not working today?" she asked.

"No thought I'd call in sick today, I got things to do." I replied.

"What things?"

"Just need to prepare for this evening, you're mine from 6.00pm, don't be late" I told her

"I know and I won't." She said with a wink and a cheeky smile.

Once she'd left for work and I got up showered and dressed then started up the computer. Although I was enjoying a bit of tying up I had no real sense of what bondage was about so I logged into so porn sites and typed "tried up and fucked" there were hundreds of clips. I flicked through a few five-minute videos and gained a few ideas for the weekend, but it looked like I would need some specialist gear.

My next Web search was for "Sex shops near me" there weren't many but I found one a short drive away.

Tempting as it was to return to the porn sites for some self-relief, I decided that I would need all my mojo for the weekend. So off I set to the "Emporium for the discerning gentleman" as it was call.

Arriving at the door of the shop with blacked out windows I entered the store. Not at all what I was expecting a clean well-lit place with rows of goods, so where to start?

To self-conscious to ask I wander the aisles and eventually come across a package "Bondage the complete set" it contained ankle and wrist cuffs, chains with clips to attach them together, and blindfold. In the basket it went.

Next, I noticed a pair of plain handcuffs, so in the basket too they went.

I then came across something I'd seen in one of the short videos, Nipple clamps, knowing how sensitive my wife nipples are I thought it could be fun, so into the basket they went too.

Next gags, I took a large ball-gag and a ring-gag too.

I passed paddles, crops, and whips. Now I have never hit a woman and find the thought of paddling her a bit of a turn-off, so I kept walking.

Next a small cheap lingerie section, knowing my wife's sizes I bought a shelf-bra, pair of crutch-less knickers, a garter belt and some seemed stockings. Now my wife has a fine selection of lingerie but all high-end and I wanted to make her look as slutty and as cheap as possible.

So off to the counter to pay and then back home to prepare. I did stop off on the way at the chemist for an enema kit. Now as I said anal is not my thing nor my wife's, but I had a plan.

I arrive home early to prepare a few things for the weekend's entertainment, I check my wife's underwear drawer and rifle through some of her garments, my wife has always had a large selection of very expensive and very sexy lingerie, I selected those items that I have a passion for knowing that this weekend she'll be wearing very little as I planned that we were not intending to leave the apartment.

I did a little DIY attaching some eyelets to an old coffee table we had just incase I needed to tie her to it. Now all I had to do was wait her return from work. My excitement was rising along was size of my dick.

I was sat watching some movie when she came through the door from work, I must admit that she was a very attractive woman, she had a cute face with a few freckles, shoulder bottle blonde hair cut into a bob, blue eyes, she was around 5"8" but looked taller in her heels and black pencil skirt which highlighted her hips and shapely butt while Her white cotton blouse was pulled tight over her modest 36" B breasts and you could just make out the outline of her white lacey bra beneath. She looked at me and gave me a cheeky smile

"Hello dear, am I your fuck-toy for the weekend, or have you changed your mind?" She asks and there was a definite glint in her eyes.

"No dear, you're mine till Sunday night" I tell her "Now go to the bedroom, shower, shave the bits that need shaving, dress in only the clothes I have laid on the bed, then come here and let the fun begin."

I had laid out the cheap quarter-cup bra so as to just frame her breasts and leave easy access to her small pert nipples. Then crotchless knickers, garter belt stockings, no knickers or thong she was to be open and exposed. To finish a pair of her strappy stiletto heels. The lingerie was purposely cheap and tacky, black with red lace trim. Not at all like the expensive gear she was used too.

About 40 minutes later she entered the room, she paused in the doorway hands on her hips, stripper pose, the sight was perfect, she looked like some 50-dollar whore, her breasts pushed up and presented by the shelf-bra and her stocking clad legs looking longer with her heels on.

I was sat at the kitchen table as she strutted across to me.

"Sit!" I told her and signal to me chair across the table from me.

Once she is seated, I instructed her to give me her hands.

She stretched them across the table and I fastened wrist cuffs to each one, I then stood up and walk round behind her, I reach over her and brought her hands behind her back and fastened the cuffs together. I picked up the big red ball-gag that was strategically placed on a shelf behind me, she is still sat looking forwards as I brought the gag over her head, she offered no resistance just opened her mouth willingly and the ball-gag was slips into place.

I walked round the other side of the table and sat opposite her again, but now she was cuffed and gagged. A small amount of drool leaking from her Ruby-red lips around the gag.

"OK, we shall begin" I tell her. "You have been an unfaithful wife, this weekend you are to be my whore, my fuck-toy, Agreed?"

She nodded her head in agreement.

I continued, "Now during our marriage you have only offered me 50 percent of your holes"

"mmmph" Was all she could manage through the gag but her eyes showed surprise and questioning.

"Your pussy is one third of your holes, that I've had, so that's one out of one holes. I have not been allowed to fuck your ass," her eyes widen as I mentioned the dreaded ass word.

"So now that's one out of two holes." I pause and take a sip of the Jim Beam in front of me and look her right in the eyes.

"Now your mouth, you blow well but cannot manage to take my full length, so that's only counts as half a hole," her eyes widen as I think she knows where this is going.

"So, we're now at one and a half holes that are available and one and a half that's unavailable, also you no longer swallow, that changes this weekend" I informed her.

I could see the thoughts going through her mind as she was sitting there opposite me ball-gagged cuffed in her slutty lingerie, nipples hardening due the chill or her getting aroused trying to work out where I'm going with this.

"So, here's the deal." I told her and again her eyes widen questioning what else.

"As I only had access to half of your mouth, by 5pm on Sunday you are to give me a deep throat blow-job taking all my cock in your mouth," she shakes her head in a defiant no.

"Yes!" I confirm, "lips against my pubes."

"mmph, mmph" She was shaking her head.

"Don't worry you will have the plenty of practice this weekend. Failure to complete a deep throating blow-job by 5pm Sunday means that I get to fuck you in your ass. Think of it as a task you must complete for being a cheating slut" I told her.

She was still trying to say something, drooling from the side of the large ball-gag when I stood up and informed her that the talk was over and the fucking was to begin.

"I need to come, all this dirty talking has me hard." I tell her as I walked around the table, I helped her out of her seat and bent her over the table. I kicked her legs apart exposing her puffy pussy lips through the crotchless knickers. Now I still have love and affection for this woman so I didn't just want to ram it in without her being ready even though I'm trying to be the dominant one, so I gently rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy lips, she was wet, I mean really wet, maybe the protest was for show, maybe she was getting off on being a cuffed slutty fuck-toy.

I dropped my sweat pants and easily slid my cock into her pussy, it did feel good, and the moans coming from my gagged wife was such a turn-on, I wasn't sure if she was moaning with pleasure or she was just getting into the role of a gagged submissive.

After a short time, I knew that I wasn't going to last long, the build up to the evening talking its toll, so I slowed and withdrew a bit allowing me to slide my hand between us and slowly finger her clit, this had the desired effect bring her quickly to the edge of orgasm, withdrawing my massaging of her clit and a couple of deep thrusts later and she was Cumming. While she was still in the throes of her orgasm, and she was still bent over the table, I unbuckled her gag.

With great degree of willpower, I withdrew from her fantastic pussy that cumming and was milking my cock, I had other ideas,

"On your knees whore" I told her and she turns and complies by turning and dropping to her knees.

"This weekend I'm only going to cum in your mouth, and you're going to swallow, this is to make up for the lost blowjobs."

I grab her hair as her lips part and take my cock, only a couple of sucks and I'm coating the inside of her mouth, she gags, cheeks bellow, cum runs from around my cock as she does her best to swallow, there must have been a lot I had been turned on all day today thinking of the weekend, and this was just the start.

I picked up the ball-gag from the table rubbed the shiny red ball around the head of my softening cock to coat it with any of my cum still leaking, then I shoved the ball back into her mouth and fastened it. Thus, making sure she had the lingering taste of my seed for the next few hours.

I went to the fridge and cracked a can of beer, took a swig along with the magic little blue pill and survived the situation.

She was on her knees large ball-gag in mouth, hands cuffed behind her wearing slutty lingerie, I must admit my marriage had definitely taken a step in the right direction.

I walked across to her and helped her to her feet, "Come on time to go to school," I told her as she gathered her balance on her high heels.

I led her into the lounge and sat her on the sofa facing our 48-inch TV, her hands I left cuffed behind her back, I then knelt on the floor directly in front of her, I attached ankle cuffs to each of her ankles and then secured with small lengths of rope to the sofa's feet, spreading her legs nice and wide. I the pulled her hips forward so they were on the edge of the cushion, next I looped some rope around one her knee and pull it over the arm of the sofa and attached it to the sofa's leg, did the same with the other knee. Now she was obscenity spread wide, her puffy pussy lips showing through the crotchless knickers directly in front of my face as I kneel before her. From my position I looked up her body and see the breasts held prominent by the shelf-bra her nipples hard and erect, and strands of drool leaking from the sides of the red ball-gag.

Saintduce
Saintduce
63 Followers