Soccer Mom (the Ex)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I move forward cock as hard as a rock level which was with her mouth, I lift the chain attached to the nipple clamps and slide it down the length of my cock. This pulls her nipples up and tightens the pressure on her nipples.

"Oooh" Was the best she could manage now drooling down her chin from the ring-gag.

I put my hands each side of her head and guide my tool passed the ring-gag into her willing mouth, a few thrusts she was gagging and slobbering, then as I pushed to her throat she gagged and tried to turn her head but I had complete control of that so I forced it deeper, just as my tip penetrated her throat I reached down an ripped one of the nipple clamps off causing the blood to return to her abused nipple and as she attempted to scream I shoved my cock all the way in. It was only a second but she managed it, I withdrew quickly as not to panic her.

She was coughing and drooling, I gave her time to recover before I took hold of her head and did the same thing again. The result was the same, she was coughing and drooling.

I grabbed her hair and turned her face to mine saying "You fucking whore, you've had the whole fucking weekend and I still nowhere near a good deep-throat."

"Orry Ur, EseeI I ill?" she tried to say through the gag. Before I cut her off by saying.

"Ass fucking time" I told her undoing her handcuffs.

"OK, you're no good as a fuck-toy if you can't deep-throat dick." I told her as I grabbed a handful of her hair and led her off to the bathroom.

"Noooo plesse" was the only words that I could make out, she was trying to say something but the ring-gag made it impossible for me to understand her.

In the bathroom I had already prepared the things that I would need. I sat her on the bathroom toilet and removed the ring-gag and as she was flexing her jaw I shoved the ball-gag in and quickly secured the buckle behind her head. I think this took her by surprise as she tried to say something and as her hands reached up to the gag, I deftly snapped the handcuffs on to the one wrist the pulled the other arm behind her back and secured it.

Now here she was sat on our bathroom toilet in her heels, stockings, garter-belt, crotchless knickers, and her nipples red and sore poking through the slits in her bra, hands cuffed and ball-gagged. Her hair messed up from the constant grabbing I did while face fucking her and her makeup smudged but even being so disheveled, she had never looked so sexy. She was now really at my mercy

"OK time to get you ready" I told her as I help her from the toilet. She stood before me. I pulled her crotchless knickers down her slender stocking clad legs, as they hit the floor, she steps out of them. I place my hands on her shoulders as a signal for her to kneel, she knelt.

I place a towel on the floor, "forehead here" pointing to the towel.

She bent forward and put her head on the towel, now kneeling hands cuffed behind her head on the ground puts her ass in the air.

I reach for the small plastic tube hang from a bag of warm water which I had hung on the shower curtain rail earlier (the enema kit). I rub a bit of lube on the end of the tube and push it about two inches into my sexy slut wife's tight asshole.

Half way up the tube was a small valve which I turned on to allow gravity to empty the bag of warm water into her bowels.

"Oooh, GGoodd"it sounded like as she moaned around the ball-gag.

I wondered what the sensation was like have warm soapy water fill your bowels. Couldn't have been too discomforting as she didn't squirm much.

Once the bag was empty, I left her in that prone position, ass high. "Clench slut" I told her as I slid the thin tube from her asshole.

As I pulled the tube free, I took the opportunity to Insert two fingers in to her pussy which was open moist and inviting, she was very wet and getting wetter as I continued fingering her.

"Steady my little fuck-toy it's not your time to cum yet, maybe after I fuck that cute little ass of yours, if you still want I will let you cum." I tell her as I removed my sticky fingers from her pussy.

"Noooo pezzz" is her gagged reply.

"OK on your feet, time to empty" I said as I helped her to her feet. "Turn around" as I undid her handcuffs. "Now sit on the toilet, empty the bowel, clean yourself up and meet me in the bedroom, don't be long or I may not use lube to fuck your ass." I instructed her.

In the bedroom I prepare things, rope, cuffs etc. When she appeared, she was still in her heels, stockings, garter-belt, no knickers, no bra, and no ball-gag. She had done her hair and makeup, I must admit I could have just thrown her on to the bed and fucked her hard such was the stiffness in my cock, but there was a debt to be paid.

I was stood at the foot of the bed. "Come over here" she walks to me and I turned her back to me so she faced the bed, cuffed her wrists together. "Up" I told her patting the bed.

Now she was kneeling on the bed her back facing me and her stiletto clad feet hanging over the foot of the bed. I attach cuffs to her ankles and then clip the short piece of rope from the bed's feet to each ankle, thus ensuring that she can't close her legs. I push her gently in the middle of her back and she falls forward from the waist, head hitting the softness of the bed, but her ass high and ready for fucking (either hole).

Up until then she hadn't said a word other than the small moans as I tighten her cuffs. I pick up the tube of lubricant and squeeze the thick gel above her asshole and watch as her body heat melts the gel to a liquid that rolls delightful down the crack of her ass.

"Please don't fuck my ass" she pleaded quietly.

"What?" I spoke

"Please don't fuck my ass" she pleaded louder.

"We had a deal slut."

"I know I know," she says "But I will try harder if you give me more time"

"Explain?" I'm now curious

"Give me the week, I'll be your fuck-toy all week, I will suck cock as much as you want, swallow all the time, practice my throating, I'll be dressed as a slut every night for when you come home to do with me as you, please. Just don't fuck my ass please." She said not able to look me in the eye due to the fact that I was directly behind her looking at her up turned ass, both asshole and pussy ready and available.

So here was my choice, one fuck what I can only assume a virgin asshole or a week-long sex slave.

Knowing she was securely tied down and she couldn't stop me taking either hole I moved forward and positioned my ridged tool at the lubed entrance of her ass.

"Oh god." She whimpered

But I moved the head of my cock that little amount down and with one long thrust buried my full length deep in to her sopping pussy.

"Oh, fucking God" she screamed as I pounded her upturned pussy.

"You better be a really good fuck-toy this week" I told her as I neared my climax.

"I will, I fucking will..." she utters as she hits her climax at the same time.

As my softening cock slips from her pussy, I see the dribble of cum leak and roll down her inner thigh, I smack her upturned ass as I walk away. "Stay there I'll be back for more in a while slut."