Soccer Mom (the Ex)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now having her tied in the position that I wanted her in I picked up the TV remote and pressed play.

"For you benefit I have downloaded a video on how to suck and deep-throat cock, please pay attention it may literally save your ass this weekend." I told her.

As the video started with a very attractive woman giving both instructions and demonstrations on the art of oral, I decided to take advantage of the pussy before me. From my kneeling position I lean forward and took in the wonderful aroma of a very wet and exposed pussy. I started with a gentle lick the full length finishing with my tongue circling her clit, this brought some "mmmph" from my bound and gagged victim. I continue by tracing the tip of my tongue around her soft pussy lips and then insert as much of my tongue deep inside, then return to the lapping of her engorged clit. After a good oral session I reach under the sofa and retrieved her favorite vibrator that I placed there earlier in the evening and began to work her slowly to orgasm. Knowing that I had all night and I wanted a little more time for the little blue pill to take full effect I brought her to a monster orgasm and then kept her on the orgasmic High to another orgasm not allowing her to come down between them.

Behind me I hearing the TV and the sounds of a woman slobbering on a large cock as she was taking it ball deep. I wasn't sure how much instruction was being observed by my tied little slut as she had spent most of her time with her eyes closed in throws of orgasm. But the time for instruction was over, now the practical.

I got up from my knees and stood naked in front of her supporting a very stiff cock. She half opened her eyes as I climbed up on to the sofa and straddled her knelling each side of her hips so we were practically face to face.

"I am going to undo your gag, you are not to speak, understand?" I tell her, she is nodding as I reached around her head and unbuckled the gag.

She flexed her jaw as soon as the gag was out, I rose to a standing position, now my cock was level with her face, she knew what I wanted, or at least she thought she did.

Now my cock is not massive just above average I think, about 7 inches and a bit girthy.

As her hands were still out of the way being tied behind her back, she leant forward to take the head of my cock in her mouth, her sweet red lipstick coated lips parting and then gently closing around my shaft she began to perform her normal blowjob, but I had other ideas.

Slowly slid my fingers through her hair then tightening my grip I started to force my cock deeper, as I hit the back of her throat she gagged and spun her head off my cock.

"Now now weren't you paying attention to the video?" I ask as I then inform her that "This is your first deep-throat class and we got all night so you'd better try harder to get this thing down your throat and watch those teeth."

Still gripping her hair, I once again started the skull fucking, starting shallow then occasionally ramming to the back of her throat making her gag and drool.

After a long while with little success I released her hair and my cock from her mouth. I looked down at her and her lipstick all but gone, her mascara running down her face as her eyes watered as she gagged, her chest heaving as she was breathing heavily. I wanted to cum and my intentions were to have her finish me with just a gentle blowjob but I noticed another opportunity, all the drool and spit from the forced oral was hanging off her chin and had rolled neatly between her 36B's.

Luckily the shelf-bra was front fastening so I popped it knelt down a bit and placed my cock in the slobber coated cleave, grabbing her tits in each hand I pushed them together and began a good tit-fucking. I had never ever tit-fucked a girl so this was a first, (later my wife said it was her first too) it didn't take long before I was sending a fountain of cum that hit her under her chin and puddled in the dimple below her neck as well as joining the spit and drool around her tits and cleave.

I climbed off the sofa and survived the sight, my slutty wife was there her stocking clad legs tied obscenity wide, hand prints on the side of her breasts, spit, drool and cum rolling down her front, her lipstick smudged and nearly gone, eyes black ringed and track down her face as her mascara ran from the gagging. Somehow this was an incredibly sexy sight, so I left her there a while as the girl on the TV was now getting a real deep skull-fucking from some 9-inch cock and I went off to pull some sweats on.

I returned just as the girl on the TV gratefully received a face full of cum. I untied my wife's legs and un-handcuffed her and sent her off for a shower saying "You did well tonight slut, go shower and then change into what's on the bed, we're done for the night but training starts early tomorrow. See you in bed soon"

She turned, smiled and walked off to the bathroom.

By the time she had returned I had laid some black hold-up stockings and a her see-through babydoll nighty on the bed for her. She finished toweling her hair and slipped into the gear I had chosen for her.

As we cuddled in bed, I told her that tomorrow her deep-throat training starts in Ernest and I expect her to try really hard.

She looked me in the eyes and said "I enjoyed being your slut today more than I expected."

This surprised me a little as before we had only indulged in light bondage "Continue" I say trying to remain masterful, because she obviously had something she wanted to say.

"Well, I was very turned on being tied up and handcuffed and used, I enjoyed being made to do things, I enjoyed it more than I expected...." She said.

It felt like there was a but, so I said it "But."

"But... I would like to try taking it further if possible?"

"Further?" I ask, a little shocked.

"Yes, don't treat me as your wife, treat me like a slut, a fuck-toy, when you called me those things a couple of times today to my surprise I got so turned on." She confessed

Obviously dirty talk and degradation was her thing, she got off by being call a slut, whore, fucktoy etc.

"Wow, OK tomorrow you're my fuck-toy, my whore for the weekend, and not my wife, but remember your little asshole is on the line if you haven't achieved a decent deep-throat blowjob by 5.00pm Sunday." I told her feeling a twinge in my cock at the thought of what following day may offer.

"Yes master" were her last words before we both fell asleep.

I was awake first and was returning naked from the bathroom to see my wife awake lying on the bed in just her babydoll and hold-ups that I prescribed for her the night before.

"Get over here and suck me hard but don't make me cum, understand slut?" I told her.

She jumped off the bed and dropped to her knees before me, took my cock in hand a put her lips around it, then she did something she had never done before, she put her hands behind her back and dutifully started sucking as ordered, never before has she done a Hollywood blowjob on me (down on her knees no hands).

"Deeper whore." I commanded.

From her kneeling position her bright blue eyes made contact with mine, my cock still between those beautiful lips. And she tried, she gagged as the tip of my cock made contact with her throat. She continued this for the next 10 minutes, suck, suck deeper and gag, each time trying to take a little more of my length.

"Teeth slut, watch those teeth as you go deeper," I told her.

After a further 5 minutes and I was getting closer, I didn't want to cum yet I had other plans, so I decided to make it her fault we stop the blowjob. "Fucking useless, what good is a fuck-toy that can't take it deep? Now go to the bathroom wash, clean up while I prepare for your training." I ordered her as I took my cock from those lovely lips.

"Sorry sir, I will try better next time" she replied as she scurried off to the bathroom.

I found the pair of handcuffs and the ring-gag, placed them on the bed and awaited her return.

She returned from the bathroom, hair and make-up perfect, sheer see through babydoll finishing just an inch above her shaved pussy showing her wonderful breasts and nipples her hold-ups making her legs look beautiful.

"Come over here slut." I instructed her.

As she walked towards me, I said "perhaps we should try a different approach, or angle."

She looked puzzled, but didn't say anything.

"Get on your back feet facing the headboard" I said pointing towards the bed, "head hanging off the end of the bed"

She climbed onto the bed and shuffled down so her head was just off the bed, this made her back arch a bit and in turn made her modest 36b's look a lot bigger, nipples hard poking through the sheer fabric of her babydoll nighty.

I thought that in this position her mouth and throat were aligned. Still naked and hard from the sucking preformed earlier I went to the foot of the bed.

Bending my knees, I took my cock in hand and aimed at her mouth. "Open wide."

She obediently opens her mouth and I started a slow mouth fucking, letting her lips slide up and down my cock as I took in the view. I could see half my cock getting glistening wet sliding between her lips, her firm pert tits looking magnificent and down to her perfectly shaved pussy and stocking clad legs. Which must have been in complete contrast to her view, she having a perfect view of my hairy balls swaying in front of her eyes.

"OK now relax" I tell her as I push a little further into her mouth.

As I hit her throat and push, she gags and instinctively turned her head, my cock pops from her lips.

"What the fuck slut" I say as she splits and coughs, sliver running down her cheeks towards her eyes as her head is still hanging off the edge of the bed.

She tried to say something between coughs but I just grabbed her head and put it back in position but this time I put my hands each side of her head to prevent her from turning it.

As I pushed my cock forward, she dutifully opened her mouth to accept it. "OK now Relax!" I emphasized the relax. "And try swallowing when I hit your throat."

As my cock hit her throat entrance she swallowed and I managed to push past into her throat for the first time. Instantly her hands flew up and punched my hips back and she spun her head coughing and gagging.

I was pretending to be pissed with her but really, I was impressed with her attempt. I also noticed as I survey her body that there was a definite glint of wetness showing from her engorged pussy lips, so she might well be getting off on this too.

"Fine fuck-toy that was your last chance," I tell the coughing wife "Roll over on to your front," she obeyed.

I took the handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back and then took hold of her shoulders and rolled her back into position.

"That'll keep those out of the way." I tell her, her face showing streak lines where her drool has rolled down.

"Maybe slut, I'll be able to use these as handles to face-fuck you when you master this" I say as a grabbed two handful of her breasts through the thin fabric of her baby doll nightie.

Her "Oww.." was stifled by my cock taking advantage of her open mouth.

This time she tried desperately to stop from turning her head, she was still gagging as I pushed a little into her throat, doing the best she could swallowing as she drooled coughed and spat, the mess rolled down her face causing her to keep her eyes tightly shut.

I'm sure that on one occasion I fell my balls touch her nose, (now that's progress), But now we had two other problems, I was close to cumming and it seemed like every time I pushed a deeper, she instantly closed her mouth a little which engaged her teeth. So, content with my mornings work I decided withdraw from throating and go for a good head upside down blowjob, (another first for me). But next time it's ring-gag time for sure.

I started to take shorter and quicker strokes, watching my cock slide quickly between those now well lubricated lips was so erotic. She must have sensed what I wanted because as I no longer attempting to throat her she closed her lips around my cock and used her tongue to stimulate my shaft. I decided to once again take hold of her breasts, one in each hand as I could feel my cum boiling. Drool and bubbles were coming from the corner of her mouth soon to be joined by a healthy dollop of cum.

"You fucking whore! You little slut! I'm going to cum in your mouth, you better swallow it all." I scream as I was about to unload my first cum of the day

I was tweaking her erect nipples; she was moaning as much as she could around my shaft as I exploded into her willing mouth. As her head was upside down, she had difficulty in swallowing my seed so as a withdrew a lot of cum ran up her face and into her hair.

I left her there and walked to the bathroom, I looked over my shoulder and there she was head hanging off the bed, face covered in drool, spit and cum, hair all gooey and matted, her chest was heaving up and down eyes tightly closed and I could clearly see my red hand prints on her abused breasts through the sheer baby doll nightie.

When I returned from the bathroom she had managed to wriggle to the center of the bed and by rubbing her face on the duvet clear some of the gooey mess from her eyes.

I un-handcuffed her. "Not bad for your first attempt" I told her "Now I suppose your slutty cunt is dying for some attention?"

"Yes sir it is, I'm very very wet" she meekly answered.

"OK here you go, I want to see a real slutty performance" I said as I threw her favorite 8-inch vibrator on the bed next to her. "I expect a whore like you to cum at least twice after sucking your master's cock"

She didn't even answer, she took hold of the vibrator and it was in her pussy at lightning speed. She sat on the bed leaning back against the headboard stocking clad legs spread wide knees slightly bent, babydoll nighty finished just above her pussy, face and hair now covered in dried cum and drool and her usual make-up smudged and streaked and one hand pushing the vibrator in and out of her pussy the other furiously rubbing her clit.

I had never seen my wife play with herself before so I watched as she achieve two bone shattering orgasm. The show was a hell of a turn on and I'm sure that I would have been hard as a rock if I hadn't had just cum myself. As she gathered herself and her orgasms subsided, I told her "To go get showered and meet me naked in the kitchen, understand slut? "

"Yes sir," she replied climbing from the bed, standing on shaky legs but made her way to the bathroom.

The rest of that Saturday she spent fucking and sucking, I had her wear all day her hold-ups, an old pleated tennis skirt I found (much too short for her now) and a quarter cup bra that left the top half of her nipples exposed, also no knickers for easy access.

We tried many positions and she practiced getting my cock deeper. I decided to take our big mirror off the wall and put it on the floor leaning upright against the wall. I managed to get her vibrator stuck on a mirror, plenty of Bluetac needed, she was on all fours so as I fucked her from behind she could practice getting something down her throat, I lubed her vibrator so the slim 8-inch toy may slide down easier. But I must say that the sound of her gagging every time I fucked her deeper from behind shoving her forward and the vibrator going deeper was fantastic. She was literally being spit roasted between the vibrator and my cock.

We both hit the bed exhausted that night, she cuddled up on my shoulder wearing the short silk nightie I had instructed her to wear.

"I love being your fuck-toy, you've awakened something in me, I would like to take it further if you want" she said

"Further?" I questioned

"Yes, call me more names, pull my hair and...." She hesitated

I looked her in the eyes saying "And?"

"And, maybe if I don't perform well, you could punish me and tell me what a useless slut I am."

"Punish you? I'm not too sure about that" having lived by the rule never to hit a woman this didn't sit well with me.

"Nothing hard, just symbolic to make me feel submissive, please, you telling me that I'm a slut, fuck-toy and whore turns me on, but sometimes your fuck-toy might need to be punished for not being good enough."

I had no idea what she considered punishment but I was willing to give it a go. "OK, lack of performance will be punished in the future, but remember by 3pm tomorrow it's a deep-throat blowjob or I'm fucking your ass" I reminded her.

In the morning I returned from the bathroom to find her researching deep-throating on the Web. "You know it says here that I should extend my tongue over my lower teeth and when I feel your tip hit my throat try swallowing" she said with a confident smile on her face.

Trying to remain in my master roll I told her "I don't give a shit what you try, you've got till 3pm so you better get your slutty ass over here and get practicing," pointing to my semi-hard cock.

The rest of the morning was spent with her trying different techniques to get my cock down her throat, her gag reflex was getting less and she was managing to get the tip of my cock regularly in her throat and once she did get her nose buried in my pubes for a couple of seconds before she pulled back heaving and coughing. It was evident that she wasn't going to make the 3pm deadline so I thought I would have some master / slut fun.

It was 12 noon; she was on her knees still trying to get my cock all the way in. I grabbed a handful of her hair, turned her face up so I looked her directly in her eyes. "Right, time for some encouragement slut, go to the bedroom put on stockings crotchless knickers, your peephole bra and some heels." I told her.

She got up from her knees and scurried off to the bedroom, she was still in her silk nighty which clung to her butt as she disappeared into the bedroom. Once she was out of sight, I went to the kitchen to get some things. Starting with the handcuffs, and the nipple clamps.

I returned to the lounge and waited for her, she entered from the bedroom looking stunning but slutty, her heels making her legs look longer than ever, she had on a garter belt holding up some very sexy lace top stockings, her pussy lips visible through the split in the crotchless knickers and her little hard nipples poking out the holes of her peephole bra.

I Stood up to meet her, "Follow me" as a walked to the kitchen.

When we got to the kitchen I told her to squat with her legs open by the breakfast counter, this really exposed her pussy stretching open the slit in her knickers, I then secured her hands behind her back and around the post that held up the breakfast counter.

Once securely in position I told her the deal. "You have tried hard, but we still have a teeth problem, every time I go deep I feel teeth, this is not good enough" I picked up the nipple clamps and open and close the Jaws so she is clear what is was. " I'm going to attach these, understood slut?"

She nodded her head with acceptance.

" And this," I hold up the ring-gag "OK, open wide."

She looked worried but slowly opened her mouth wide allowing me to fix the ring-gag just behind her teeth and buckle it back of her head. Next the nipple clamps, I thought that the pain in her nipples might be a distraction from the cock I was going to push down her throat, and also, I think that they look very erotic. So, I tweak her one nipple through the peephole bra and attached the first clamp making sure to not let go of it gently rather letting in snap shut on her sensitive nipple. "FUUK" was the best sound she could muster through the ring-gag. I did the same to her second nipple, no sound this time but I could see tears forming in her pretty blue eyes.

Now here she was squatting with her hands cuffed behind her back and around the post to the breakfast bar, wearing stockings crutch less knickers peephole bra nipple clamps and mouth wide open with a ring-gag. What a magical sight, I still get stiff today thinking of that image.