Soccer Moms Ch. 08

Story Info
If one is good, two must be better.
10.2k words
4.67
18k
15

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer Moms -- Part 8

[Author's Notes: 1) there are underage characters in this story but they will neither have, see nor even hear any sexual activity; and 2) this is a work of fiction and so certain aspects of this story are not completely accurate but they advance the storyline. Please try to look past that to the more important aspects of the story.]

When Paul woke up, he did not move at first. He just lay there trying to replay last night as if it were a video he had opened on the internet. He would stop at certain points and rewind the images in his mind for a particular part that really stood out. It had been the greatest sexual experience of his life. As he contemplated that, he felt a pang of guilt. "Was Carol not good enough on her own?" he thought. "No. It was as great as it was because Carol was there. Because it was something they shared together. Jen was a supplement to their experience. She wasn't there because Carol wasn't good enough. But was she there because I wasn't good enough?"

Deciding that he did not want to think about it anymore, he got up. Carol was still asleep beside him but Jen was not. He put on a tee shirt and shorts and went downstairs. When he got to the kitchen, Jen was there making breakfast. "Hey stud." she said as he entered the kitchen. "You were on fire last night. I don't think Carol is going to walk straight for a week."

Remembering again his last thought before coming down, he responded "I don't know if that was from me or from you?"

"Paul, it was you. She realizes and now you realize that there was a part of her that had not yet found expression. And that was my part in all this. But at the end of the day, you're the one she loves."

"I noticed that we did not do too much together. But I very much enjoyed what we did do." Paul said.

"I did too Paul. Last night was a whole new experience for both of you and I think that was probably for the best. But I also hope that wasn't the last time we do this and maybe we can divide the time a little differently the next time." Jen gave him a wink and a smile and Paul felt better about the whole thing.

A few minutes later as Jen was starting to put everything onto plates, Paul got up to go call Carol down, but she appeared in the kitchen wearing her robe. "Oh my goodness. Jen Smith is up and cooking breakfast while I am still sleeping?" Carol said in a slightly amused tone.

"I thought you'd need to refuel after last night." Jen quipped.

"Look about that..." Carol started to say but Jen stopped her.

"Carol. If I can suggest, let's not think about all that right now. Last night was amazing and I hope we can do it again and again. But for now, let's just enjoy each other's company over a nice breakfast and talk about anything else."

Carol looked over at Paul who said "It sounds like a good plan to me."

"Okay. No more talk about it today." said Carol and they ate their breakfast and talked about the girls and soccer and colleges.

When it was finally time to go get the girls, Carol had already decided that she did not want to cook dinner. So the plan was that she and Jen would travel over in Jen's car and Paul would meet them there. Then Jen and Melanie would go off to their house and Paul, Carol and Katie would just go out to dinner at a local restaurant.

As they pulled out of the driveway, Jen looked over at Carol and said "So let me guess, you still really want to talk about it."

Carol responded "Yes, but only if you do."

"What do you want to know?"

"Well first, how did I do?"

"Carol. You were wonderful baby. Didn't all that cum I drenched your face with answer that question for you?"

"Well, I had never done that before and that first time I was going down on you and then Paul got behind me and I kind of forgot about you."

"Carol, I actually encouraged him to come over when he did. This was about you exploring another side of yourself and you and Paul sharing something together. I was very much a third wheel in all this and that was how it was supposed to be. I certainly hope this is not the only time we do this, although if you and Paul decide otherwise, there will be no hard feelings. But this was more about you two deciding where you want to go next in your sex lives."

"You've said sex between you has been revving back up and with Katie leaving the nest soon, you two are going to have a lot more time on your hands. And while I am sure you are not looking to fill that time just with sex, you might want to consider having it be some additional part of your lives going forward."

Carol thought for a few seconds and then said "I really cannot adequately describe just how erotic it was when you knelt over me. Your smell, your taste, the feel of your sex on my face, the bridge of my nose, my lips."

"And you made me feel sooo good baby."

Carol sat back with a little smile on her face, clearly pleased at herself for how she had brought pleasure to her friend.

Jen almost laughed but held it back and said "Carol, if we get to explore more, I am sure there are things I can teach you and things you will learn on your own. Again, this is about discovery for you. Just do me one favor and don't overthink it too much. I know I can't ask you not to overthink it at all, but..."

Carol laughed at that. But it also gave her comfort. Jen already knew her very well as a person. Maybe they should get to know each other on a far more intimate level.

They were already pulling up to the house so the conversation ended there. As they were about to get out of the car, Jen reached over, took Carol's hand in hers and said "We'll talk more during the week." Tonight might be tough but my guess is you and Paul are going to keep the whole neighborhood awake tomorrow night."

Jen and Melanie left for home and Katie piled into the car as the Rogers went to dinner. Katie talked non-stop about how much fun it was and all that the girls did. However, after a good meal and no sleep the night before, she was out like a light as they started for home. Carol looked back and saw that Katie was sound asleep. Then she looked at Paul and said "Take the long way home."

At first Carol and Paul talked about how when the girls were young they would often take them on car rides when they were having trouble sleeping. At some point, Carol reached her hand over and put it into Paul's lap. "C'mon Carol. Katie's right there." Paul whispered.

"She's sound asleep and I won't make much noise."

"But you two wore me out last night. I think I will need a night to rest up."

"I know honey. I am not doing this as foreplay. I am just doing it because I love you and I want to make you happy and I want to make you feel good. When we get home we can go to sleep too. But in the meantime, just drive and enjoy." And Paul did just that. Carol eventually unzipped his fly, worked her hand into his pants and got at least the top half of his penis out of his pants. She lovingly stroked and rubbed it as he continued to take unnecessary turns to lengthen their drive.

At one point, Katie shifted around in her seat. And while she did not wake up, that put an end to their tryst. They both laughed and felt like they were young and very much in love, even if they were not very young anymore.

When they got home, they roused Katie and sent her to bed. Then they went to their own bedroom. There was some kissing and some touching but it was not long before Carol said good night to Paul and turned to her side facing away from him. He crawled towards her and she wiggled her behind into his crotch and settled in while he draped his arm and played with her nipple through the nightgown. After a few seconds, he moved his hand down to her hip and they both drifted off to sleep.

There was no work and no school that day, so Carol and Paul had slept later than usual. When they woke up, they could hear Katie practicing her soccer skills in the back yard. Paul woke up first and looked over at his wife who was asleep on her back. The blankets were down around her waist and her nightgown, while not low cut, was showing a fair amount of cleavage. He followed that down and over until he was fairly sure that he could see the outline of one of her nipples through the material. He slowly ran his finger back and forth across it. When the nipple hardened he reached over and did the same to the other one.

"Mmmmm. This is a nice way to wake up." said Carol.

"Yes. It is." was Paul's reply as he continued to lightly run his fingers across her nipples. Paul now moved his hand down to her stomach and began rubbing all around her body over the nightgown's material.

Carol spoke "You're starting to turn me on."

"That's the general idea." He quipped back and then pulled the hem of the nightgown up so her skin was exposed. Then he continued to lightly glide his fingers across her belly. Next, he moved his hand lower and began rubbing his hand over her panties.

They both had been so intent on their actions, neither noticed that there was no longer any sound coming from the backyard. They did however hear the back door open and close, quickly followed by feet pounding up the stairs. Paul quickly pulled the sheet up and Carol pulled her nightgown down. They moved in sync as only parents with children about to burst in on them having sex can move.

By then Katie was knocking at the door "Mom, Dad are you up?"

"If we hadn't been we would be now, but yes come on in honey." Paul shouted.

"I'm going to go on a 5-mile run."

"How long with you be Katie?" asked Carol.

"About 45 minutes, 40 if I'm feeling good."

"Okay then, have fun." Carol called out to her as she heard Katie bound back down the stairs and out the door.

Carol got a devilish smile on her face and Paul asked "What's that about? Did you ask her how long she was going to be because you want to fool around?"

"Yes and no. I want the whole day to be foreplay. When she is not around, that's our chance to sneak in as much as we can but we have to stop before she sees anything."

Paul liked this idea and asked "Are we starting now?"

"No. In fact we need to be up and dressed before she get's back. But I am not going to wear a bra or panties and I don't want you to wear underwear either. Maybe just a pair of sweatpants. Just don't let her see you when you get an erection."

When Katie got back from her run, she found her parents sitting on the living room couch watching television. "41 and change, not bad at all. I have to go shower though." said Katie, feeling very good after her run.

"Okay dear." said Carol. As soon as she heard the bathroom door close, Carol moved over to the loveseat, looked over at Paul and began to play with her nipples over her tee shirt. Paul, realizing the game was on, put his hand down his sweatpants and began stroking his cock to get it hard. They both just stared at each other, trying to turn each other on.

Carol's mind began to drift and as she put her own hand down her pants and thought back to the night she put on the show for Jen. She started rubbing herself faster thinking of the look on Jen's face and the beauty of her body. Only now, instead of teasing Paul she was starting to work herself toward orgasm.

Finally, she heard Paul call out her name. "Carol. The water stopped." Once again back in the living room in mind as well as body, Carol pulled her hand out of her pants and came over and sat next to Paul back on the couch. "That was so hot honey" Paul said. Thank goodness that shower stopped when it did or you might have made me cum right here."

Carol leaned into his body and felt his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. She looked down and noticed her own chest was moving up and down quickly and her nipples had become very hard. She brought her arm across them so Katie would not notice.

The rest of the evening went that way. When Katie went to the bathroom, they groped each other over their clothes. When she went to get a drink, her Mother asked her to get something for all three of them and then put her hand down Paul sweatpants and stroked him. Aroused by all the touching throughout the day she quickly had him hard and so had to sit back into his lap so Katie wouldn't notice.

They were both keyed up for their night as Katie went to sleep and they went into their bedroom and laid down together. After all the teasing throughout the day, there really was not much foreplay. They both stripped naked and climbed on the bed. Carol immediately went for Paul's member and shoved it into her mouth. Sucking hard and bobbing up and down. Once he was fully aroused, she laid back on the bed and spread her legs. Neither of them had said a word since they had started taking off their clothes. But Paul did not need any words. Carol was making very plain what she wanted.

Paul climbed on top of her and brought his erect penis to Carol's love tunnel. Carol reached down with her hand and helped guide him in and Paul pushed in hard. Carol was already wet from the teasing throughout the day and so Paul slipped in all the way with no problem. Paul drew out almost to the tip and then pushed all the way back again. He was going slowly at first but he began to pick up steam.

Carol began to whisper to him as she did not want to let Katie hear her. "Oh yes Paul! That's it! All the way in honey! Deeper! And faster, Paul! Faster! I've been waiting all day for this and you have me so close honey, so close. Make me cum all over your cock. That's it, just a little bit more! Oooohhhh Yesss! Yeeesss! I can feel it Paul, here it comes. Oh honey you make me feel sooooo gooood! Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh! Ooooohhhhhh!" And with that her whole body began to shudder and she thrusted up to meet Paul's movement. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body and then she went limp. Paul had been thrusting the whole time, but realizing that Carol had finished, he stopped and pulled out, a little winded from the effort.

Carol realizing that Paul had not cum. She really wanted to make Paul cum and for how he had just made her feel, she wanted it to be a big one. She told him to stand up and when he did she got down on the floor next to him. She was kneeling at his waist as she began sucking him. When Carol could sense that Paul was about to cum she took Paul out of her mouth.

At first he was surprised and disappointed as he could not figure out why she was stopping so close to his climax. However, these feelings quickly dissipated as she grasped his manhood firmly in her hand and started jerking him off. She nestled the head of his penis into her cleavage and stroked him until he felt his cum begin to boil up out of his balls and shoot out onto Carol's tits. While it was not the first time that his semen had ended up on her chest, it was the first time she had purposefully directed it there.

When he had stopped cumming, she took his penis and rubbed it around her nipples, making sure that everything that was going to come out was out. Then she got up and went to the bathroom for a towel. When she came back into the room she laid down next to him on the bed. She reached over and sought his hand and held it, interlacing her fingers in his. "I love you Paul."

"I love you too Carol."

"Paul, what was it like to have Jen suck your cock?"

Paul was afraid this could be a dangerous question, but he decided that the truth was the best way to go rather than making something up that would either sound corny or would make her think he was trying to hide something from her. "It was actually quite good Carol."

"Was it better than when I do it?"

"No. It was different. She did a lot more licking and a lot less sucking. My only real experience with oral is with you so I don't have anything to compare it to other than you. I prefer how you do it. And I don't think that it is just because that is the way I have had it done for so long. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want her to do it again. Does that answer your question?"

Carol said "Yes. I was afraid I might feel jealous when I saw her do it, but I wasn't. On some level I am surprised at myself for not being jealous. Were you jealous watching me with her?"

Again Paul felt full disclosure was important at this point. "A little, but not at first. I was just so turned on by it all. But I did see you reacting in ways I have never made you react. So let me ask you was her going down on you better than when I do it?"

Carol turned on her side to look at Paul. "First let me say again how much I love you. But to be honest, yes, it felt much better when it was her between my legs. I don't know if it was really just the newness of the situation, or if it was just that she was particularly skilled or if it was just because she was another woman doing it. You have always been a kind and considerate lover and you have given me many huge orgasms with your oral talents. But that was something just totally different. And that is why I would hope to be able to explore that more."

"Do you mean just with Jen or with other women as well?"

"Right now I can say with certainty it would only be Jen. I have to be honest with you that I want to be with Jen again. I want to explore more of what her and I could do together. It is not that I want to stop our sexual relationship and replace it with Jen. What do you think about all that?"

Paul looked back into her eyes, squeezed her hand and said "Carol, like I said, I love you. I want you to be happy and to share that happiness with you. So if it would make you happy for us to be able to share another night with Jen, I am absolutely willing."

"I am the luckiest woman in the world."

"I know. And it may be a real burden but if it will make you happy, I guess I can deal with having sex with a hot blonde again."

Carol was getting antsy the moment the first ring started. She was calling Jen and this was the first time they were going to have spoken since they had parted after picking up the girls at the New Year's Eve Party. "Hi, Jen. It's Carol."

"So did you and Paul keep the neighborhood awake last night?"

"No, Katie was home. But it was a great night. But not as great as New Year's Eve was."

"So, you still good with it after having some time to think?"

"Are you kidding, it was glorious. I have never felt so much pleasure. It was the best oral sex I've ever had. Paul is a considerate lover and he has gotten so much better over the years, but it was a whole magnitude above anything he's ever done."

"Well, I cannot take all the credit. I am sure some of it was the moment and some of it was us finally getting together fully. I know that had a lot to do with how I felt about the whole thing."

"You were amazing and it was even more amazing that I had fantasized it would be. When can we do it again?"

"Soon I hope baby, soon." was Jen's reply.

Carol was getting excited all over again. She was replaying in her mind the events of the other night and it was turning her on as she said "Oh, I can't wait until 'soon.'"

"Well baby..." asked Jen "is anyone home now?"

"No." replied Carol.

"So, open your door and invite me in. Now that I am in your house along with you, what are you going to do?"

"Well, first I am going to wrap my arms around you and pull you in for a big hug."

"I will hug you back and put my head on your shoulder. I just have sandals on so you're a bit taller."

"I see that you came over and we're going to sit out back and get some sun. You have a black bikini on underneath a pair of short jean shorts and that crop top of yours. I love that shirt on you. I love looking at your stomach, so smooth. It's just always tough to think about which way to look next."

"Well, I'm sure that green one-piece under that sundress is going to look great when I get to see more of it. I can only see the slightest bit as I look down the top of your dress. Now what?"