Soccer Moms Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I take one hand and put it under your chin and turn your face up toward mine and I kiss your lips."

"Oooohhh. You have lipstick on, I can taste it. You got all dolled up just for me baby?"

"Yes, I wanted to look alluring because I wanted to seduce you."

"Well, you're doing an excellent job so far. So we're kissing."

"Yes and I open my mouth and push my tongue into your mouth."

"But my mouth is closed at the moment."

"Why?"

"I want you to work for the seduction a little. I'm not that easy."

"Well I keep kissing you but I am continuing to put my tongue on your lips to get you to open your mouth. Now I am moving us over to the couch so we can sit down and really enjoy this. And I am still kissing you and running my tongue across your lips."

"Okay, I guess you've been persistent enough. This time I let your tongue into my mouth and let it find mine."

"It so moist and firm and I love the feel of it rubbing up and around mine."

"You are an excellent kisser, Carol. And this is nice, but is that all you are doing?"

"No. My hands are rubbing your belly. Now I get to feel the silkiness of your skin and I slowly move up your body, under the crop top shirt and I push the bikini top up over your breasts and begin to play with them."

"Oh baby, that feels great. My nipples are getting so hard. You know that my breasts are a very sensitive spot on me and it really gets me going when they are played with. I am now kissing you back hard as you stimulate me more."

"I am going to stop touching them for a moment, but I am going to reach around you and untie the bikini top. Then I am going to pull it off. I am not going to take the crop top off, because you look so sexy in it." Carol emphasized those two words almost moaning them through the phone.

"Okay, but please put your hands back on my titties as quick as you can. Your hands feel so wonderful on them."

"Oh, I will. I cannot get enough of your boobs in my hands. I am cupping the swell of your breasts with my fingers and using just my thumbs to rub over your nipples. Now I am rolling the nipples with my thumb and forefinger. And now I am going to pinch them and pull them out from your chest."

"UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH. Carol I have to let you know that I am lying on my couch and I have been following your words and doing what you said. And so while it was my fingers, you were the one pulling my nipples and you are the one that sent a jolt right through my whole body. Keep it up."

"Okay, now rub your palms..."

"No, Carol. Don't tell me what to do. You do it."

Carol now realized the full extent of the game Jen wanted to play and she was all in. "Okay, I am now rubbing my palms in slow circle over your nipples. I can feel the nubs against the whole of my palms as I move my hands around them."

"Oh god, Carol. You are so turning me on and I am so wet."

"Well, I can't stand it anymore and I have to take off your crop top. So we have to stop kissing now."

"Fine but if you are taking my top off, I want to get your sundress off. And while we're at it, I am going to untie the string for your suit at the back of your neck and pull it down enough so I can get at those lovely firm round tits of yours too."

"You can use your hands because I am leaning down and taking one of your nipples into my mouth. I am sucking on it. Licking all around with my tongue."

"Oh that is amazing Carol. I have one hand reaching under and fondling one of your breasts as it hangs down but my other hand is running through your hair, pulling your head further into my chest. You are making me feel so go I am starting to feel an orgasm building."

"I am not quite finished yet, so lay down on the couch. As you lay down I am going to stand up and take off my bathing suit altogether. I'll turn around and bend over as I pull it down over my hips so you get a real good look at my ass."

"You have such a sexy ass Carol. I want it."

"Not yet. I still have some unfinished business. I am sitting back down on the couch and I pick up one of your legs and bring your foot to my mouth. I am now sucking on your big toe the way I was sucking on your nipple just now."

"Oh that feels nice Carol. A little ticklish but it is sexy as hell watching you do it."

"Now I stick my tongue out and slide it between your toes. Then I suck on a few of you other toes a little. But that was just a momentary diversion. Slow the burn down a little."

"You're really taking control here. I love it."

"Well, for the first time in a long time, I know exactly what I want and I am going to have it. I lay down on the couch now between your gorgeous legs and I lick your pussy up one long swipe and then down another."

"OOOHHH! More of that please."

"Okay, here is another lick. And another. And another."

"Now I have one of my hands on my own breasts and my other hand is again running through your hair. Your licks are really sending me to a special place."

"I am using my hands to spread you lips apart and really open you up to me. Now when I am licking, I am licking deeper inside you. Lick. And another. And another."

"Oh Carol this is driving me crazy. You are getting me so close baby. So close."

"Now I am pushing my tongue as deep inside you as I can. And I am moving one hand up and lightly brushing it across your clit."

"Carol, you have me so close now. I am starting to drip. Can you taste it? Can you taste how much my pussy wants you? Please baby, please. Make me cum. Right now. Please baby."

"Okay, I am sucking in all the fluid I can as I now start rubbing my fingers back and forth across your clitoris as fast as I can. I can taste you and you are delicious. I want you to come Jen. I want to be the reason you come."

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!" Jen screamed into the phone. Carol was getting very worked up herself. She had not even realized it but she had been mimicking the actions she was saying on herself, rubbing her own clitoris over her clothes and getting very wet.

All she heard now was labored breathing and after about ten seconds (although it seemed much longer to her) she called out "Jen?!? Jen are you okay?!?"

The next sound she heard really surprised her, because it was laughter. Jen was laughing on the other end of the phone but she sounded a little distant. Finally, she asked again although now with far less anxiety "Jen?"

"Yes, baby. I'm here. Or at least most of me is. You made me cum so hard, it took me a while to catch my breath and the phone had dropped off my couch and slid across the floor."

"So why were you laughing?" asked Carol now relieved that everything was okay but still not sure about the laughing.

"Well, you asked if I was 'okay.' No! I wasn't okay. I was fricking amazing. I was off the charts. So your use of 'okay' just seemed really amusing."

Carol felt good based on what Jen said, that she had just given her friend so much pleasure. Jen added "I'll tell you one thing Carol, the woman I met at that soccer field seven months ago would not have been able to do that. No. I take back. You always had the power and the ability to do that. It's just now you know it. Now you know the sexual being your truly are. And to the extent that you have told me your sex life with Paul is so much better, it's because you are making it better. You're opening up to what has been inside you all along just waiting to get out. You are an amazing sexual woman Carol Rogers. I told you that a while ago, but I was not sure you believed me. Do you believe me now?"

Carol could feel her face become warm and had Jen been there she would have seen her blush more than she had ever seen before. "I do."

"Well..." added Jen "this was also a chance for me to stall a little because we're not quite done, but I needed some time to catch my breath. So stand up and come over to me as I am now up from the couch and standing next to it. First let me kiss you a little to thank you." Jen paused for a bit and then said "Okay, now bend over the arm of the couch, put you face in the cushion and spread your legs. Just like you know that my tits are my special weak point, I know where your is. I am over you now and I am rubbing your ass cheeks."

"I do love that." said Carol.

"Yes, I know you do. And now I am running my hand over your crack, but staying up on the cheeks for now. Rubbing back and forth."

"Uuuggghhh. I love what you're doing but I am also hoping I know what you're going to do next."

"You know and you know you love it. And I know you love it which is why I am going to do it. Right now, as I come down your crack again I am letting a finger trail inside. Just a quick brush over your rosebud. You teased me with your licks now I am going to tease you a little with my strokes."

"That's not fair. I only did that because you were getting too close and I wanted it to last longer."

"Life's not fair baby. Now I'm slowing my hands down real slow. And that one finger is barely moving across the back entrance. Just as it is about to lose contact, I push my hand back and my finger right at the entrance. I am not pushing it in but I am putting pressure on the sphincter."

"Oh yeah, oh I love that."

"I start moving the finger around without lifting it off and without easing the pressure. Just kind of circling it around and around. Now I take it away."

"No. I wanted you to put your finger in."

"How about if I take my hands and spread your cheeks apart and now instead of swiping with my finger, I use my tongue. Can you feel my wet tongue and my hot breath at your back door?"

"Yes, Jen. Go ahead and lick it."

"If you say so, here I go." and Jen make a sound more like a slurp but it seemed to convey her message to Carol. "I am licking all around your cute rosebud. It spasms every now and then like it's trying to pull my tongue inside you."

"Oh hell yeah. That's it. Your tongue feels so good but I want it inside me. Would you do that for me, please."

"I guess after what you just did for me it's the least that I could do." Jen moaned into the phone as Carol imagined herself bent over her couch's armrest, her ass sticking up in the air and her beautiful friend standing behind her, spreading her ass cheeks open and licking her tongue all around her butt.

"Okay Carol, my tongue is going in now. Mmmmmmm." Carol could almost feel the penetration of Jen's tongue as if she was actually there. She pushed her own finger in as the proxy for Jen's tongue. And it sent her to the moon.

"JEN! RIGHT THERE! YES! JUST LIKE THAT! JUST LIKE THAT!"

"You love having my tongue in your ass, don't you Carol?"

"YES JEN! YES! FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR TONGUE!"

Jen continued to make sounds into the phone trying to simulate what it would sound like if she was actually there rimming Carol to the orgasm she could hear over the phone was building up for Carol. Jen wondered exactly what Carol was doing. Wanting to have her own visual she decide to ask "Carol, baby. What are you doing right now?"

"My pants and panties are around my ankles and I just wet my finger in my mouth and I have it two knuckles deep in my ass and I am loving it. Keep it up Jen, you are making me cum."

"Good Carol. That's the idea. I want you to cum. My face is right in your ass and I don't need both of my hands to keep your cheeks spread, so I am taking the other one and reaching under you and squeezing it between the armrest and rubbing your pussy while I am licking your butt. You are soaking my hand Carol. Go ahead. You must be close. Cum for me Carol. Cum for me."

"Oh Jen I am. I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard. Ooooohhhhh!"

After catching her own breath Carol said "I need to do this with you actually here or wherever, but I need you with me."

"I want that too Carol. We'll have to figure out a way."

"In the meantime Jen, that was awesome. You are awesome. You say you think that this was in me all along, but I don't know. Either way though, you are the one who brought it out."

Jen replied "Well, I won't take all the credit, but I have been happy to play my part."

There was silence on the phone for a while and Carol finally asked something she had wanted to for a while but was not sure if she should mention it. "Jen. You call me 'baby' every once in a while." There was an extended silence for a while that was starting to get awkward and Carol was now angry at herself for asking. "I actually like it so please understand I am not complaining. I was just curious."

Jen had to think carefully here. She knew that it was a sign that maybe she felt more for Carol than she wanted to admit. Carol was married and Jen knew that Paul would always be first for Carol, not Jen.

Finally she spoke "Carol, first let me say that I don't plan it when I say it. I don't go out of my way to call you that. But I know it comes out from time to time. I can tell you that I have never called anyone else that, but someone once called me that from time to time."

Carol being perceptive and caring decided to let it go at that. "Well, it makes me feel good to hear you say it. So thank you."

"You're welcome baby. Take care." There was a slight pause and finally Carol said "Bye." as they finished off the call. Carol was not sure, but she both wondered and hoped that the pause was almost filled with "I love you." She loved Paul and she knew she would never leave him. But she was starting to wonder if maybe she was also in love with Jen.

The thought both excited and scared her because if she did love Jen, what did that mean for her and Paul? Then she decided she didn't want to think about that. She couldn't be in love with Jen. It would be too confusing and might even be harmful. It was just the enjoyment of the experimentation and Jen's ability to bring out this sexual being that was Carol Rogers. So she loved Paul and she was just best friends with benefits with Jen. That was all there was too it. But she was also going to be looking for another opportunity for her and Paul and Jen to all get together.

It had been hard to find a time when the three of them could actually get together again. Finally an opportunity came toward the beginning of March when Carol and Paul's oldest daughter Abigail came home for a weeklong visit. Carol convinced Abigail to stay home one night and watch Katie while her and Paul stayed overnight at a hotel. Since there was no way to deny it anyway, Carol did admit that her and Paul wanted a chance to be able to spend an intimate night without having to worry about Katie hearing them. They neglected to mention that they planned to be joined at the hotel by Katie's best friend's Mom.

For her part in this plan, Jen was going to just "go out" for a date night. She would leave Melanie at home. Jen would go back to her house afterwards. They all agreed that when the girls talked to each other, if they both came home around the same time, the girls might be suspicious or worse put two and two together. They booked a hotel close to Jen's house so the travel would not be hard. Carol and Jen had both wanted this repeat performance to be "soon" after the last one. And by now they had gone way past "soon." It was not an ideal plan, but it was the best they were likely to get for at least another month.

Carol and Paul got there first. Since everyone back at their house knew they were staying the night, they were able pack a bag with sleepwear and Carol brought a tee shirt of hers for Jen as well. Jen had to leave her house dressed like she was going on a date, which, in a way, she was. Carol ordered room service for the three of them and her and Paul changed into much more casual attire.

Soon after the food arrived, so did Jen. She knocked on the door and Carol answered. "Wow Jen. You look amazing."

"I wanted to look hot for your guys so you might want to fool around." said Jen.

"Well, mission accomplished Jen. You look stunning." added Paul.

"But I don't want to get this nice dress dirty, so I should change before we eat." said Jen. "Carol, did you say you were going to bring me something to wear?"

"Yes Jen, here." Carol said as she threw the tee shirt over to her friend.

"Should I change in the bathroom or would you prefer I change out here?"

"OUT HERE!" said Paul faster and louder than he had intended, but it did get a general laugh from the ladies.

"Gee, Paul. Are you sure?" Carol chided as Paul's face began to turn pink as he blushed.

"Don't you worry Paul." said Jen. "I am sure Carol was thinking the same thing, you just beat her to the punch. But I had Melanie help get me zipped up in this. Carol, would you mind coming over here and helping me out of this so I can put your shirt on."

Carol walked over as Jen turned around and pulled her hair around to expose her neck and the zipper. With Jen in heels and Carol in her bare feet, they were almost the same height. Carol placed a soft kiss on Jen's shoulder before taking a hold of the zipper. As she pulled the zipper down and exposed more skin, Carol would plant little kisses down Jen's back. When she had finished zipping the dress down, Carol stood back up.

Jen looked back over her shoulder and said "Carol, why don't you move over. I think it is only fair for Paul to get to see what he had wanted to see. As Carol stepped to the side, Jen continued looking back over her shoulder and made eye contact with Paul. She gave him a wink, then pulled the dress off her shoulders and down her body. As it reached her waist, she bent over and pushed it all the way to her feet, giving Paul a perfect view of her panty covered ass. She then stood up and stepped out of the puddle of dress on the floor.

Once again looking over her shoulder so she could see the effect she was having on Paul, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down while bending over at the waist. This time Paul was getting a clear look as the crack of her ass first came into view as she slowly removed the panties. They inched down exposing more of her butt cheeks and finally her entire ass and honey pot were on full display. She stepped out of her panties and looked back at the noticeable bulge that was now in front of Paul's pants.

Jen turned herself so she was angled with Carol behind her. Again, she looked back over her shoulder, this time making eye contact with Carol and winking before again bending over at the waist and picking up the dress and panties. "I want to hang this up so it doesn't get wrinkled." said Jen. Then after she put on the shirt Carol had brought for her she turned to the couple and said "Okay. Let's eat."

Although both Paul and Carol had been very turned on by Jen's striptease, they sat down and the three of them ate the room service dinner. They talked about "regular" things during this conversation, work, their kids and the upcoming soccer season. At that moment it was as if Jen's show had never happened and the rest of the evening was not going to begin. But after they took some time to digest their meal with conversation, it became time to get down to the business at hand.

Jen took the lead by saying "Why don't you two start this time. Carol told me that one time Paul you stood at the foot of the bed and put one leg up on the mattress and Carol got behind you and licked your ass while she jerked you off. It sounded really sexy. Could I see you guys do that?"

Paul was happy to comply. After that first night Carol and he had done this they had spent part of one night in the shower shaving him and there had been some ass play that night for both of them. But since that night they just hadn't thought to do it again and it had been something Paul had very much enjoyed. And it wasn't that Carol did not enjoy it and enjoyed doing it because she knew how much pleasure it gave him, they just hadn't gotten around to it. So they were both eager to do this again, this time with an audience.