Soccer Moms Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul stepped to the foot of the bed and Carol stood next to him. First she leaned over and kissed Paul for a few seconds. When they pulled apart from the kiss, she gave him a wink and a sly grin before moving around and kneeling behind him.

Next she reached between his legs and began slowly stroking his cock. She felt him start to harden in her hand. Carol began rubbing her other hand over Paul's buttocks. She rubbed each cheek for a bit and then began to run her hand in between the crack and made contact with his rear entrance. The first time her fingers ran across his anus, Paul jumped a little but the feelings were wonderful and his cock was getting much harder in Carol's hand. Finally, she used her free hand to grab hold of one of Paul's butt cheeks and pulled it outward and ran her tongue along Paul's crack.

"Mmmm. That is so sexy." said Jen.

Her voice surprised both of them for a moment. It was not that they had forgotten she was there, but they had lost track of her as they had started their own lovemaking. Jen had come over and was standing right behind Carol when she had made her observation.

Jen kneeled down next to Carol behind Paul. Reacting to Jen's voice, Carol had pulled away from Paul and Jen took the opportunity to kiss her. Jen broke the kiss and said. "Go back to what you were doing baby. It was hot watching you."

Carol went back and once again began to use her tongue to run back and forth over Paul's anus. As she was stroking his cock she felt something bump her hand which was quickly followed by a deep moan from Paul. Carol pulled her head back and now realized that Jen had reached under Paul's leg and was fondling his scrotum.

The addition of the third person meant more things could be touched and licked at the same time and Paul was thoroughly enjoying this fact. Carol's handjob felt great. Her tongue around his back door was stupendous. And now added to those incredible feelings was Jen's massaging of his balls.

Paul had been having his own thoughts about Carol and Jen and how close there were getting. He was certain that Carol would be asking to spend time just with Jen and some point and he had been trying to work out how he would feel about that. He was okay with things as long as he was also there but had still not decided how he would react when that time came. However, the feeling of Carol and Jen both pleasuring him answered this question for him. Whatever misgivings he had about Carol and Jen and where their relationship might be going were dispelled. Wherever it might be going, if he was going to be included from time to time, he no longer had an objection.

Carol was getting a bit more active with her tongue, much to Paul's delight. Jen pulled back and whispered into Carol's ear "I think I got the hang of this. Why don't you go up front and see if he can't do a little something to thank you for what you've been doing."

Carol pulled back as well, gave Jen a brief kiss (no tongue) and move around to the front of the bed. At first when all the contact had stopped, Paul did not want to look around afraid that it would somehow ruin the moment. His eyes were closed and he thought all this was like a dream and he was reluctant to wake up.

However, when he felt the bed move he open his eyes to see his lovely wife smiling down at him. She was naked and she was moving on the bed toward him with her leg spread wide. There was no need to guess what it was she wanted.

While he had been enjoying the sex play so far, he was happy to return the favor for Carol. He was a little disappointed that she had stopped playing with his ass as he really did enjoy it, more than he thought he should. However, as Carol got into place and he leaned forward to pleasure her, his disappointment quickly turned to elation.

Again, it wasn't that he had forgotten Jen was there. But again, he had sort of lost track of her. This only being the second time he had had sex with more than one other person in the room, his focus on Carol meant he was not thinking about her at that moment. That was until he felt two slightly smaller hands on his butt cheeks that were spreading them apart and then felt a bit more active tongue start moving around in his crack and against his back door.

Jen's assault started just as he was about to push his face right into Carol's sex. He moaned into Carol but the sound was cut short and he began to eat out his wife spurred on by the sensations that Jen was giving him with her tongue. He couldn't help but notice that, as with her blowjob from the last encounter, Jen's tongue was much more active and mobile than Carol's. He still wouldn't say that one was better than the other. But they were noticeably different. And he thought to himself "two beautiful women's tongues both all over my ass. Do I really need to care if one is better than the other?"

Carol could not see what was happening with Paul and Jen. Their position on the bed had her too far away from the headboard to lean against it. She was up on her elbows but that was not enough of an angle to see. But she knew something good must be happening as Paul's servicing of her was going askew. His tongue was all over the place and he was having a little trouble finding a rhythm for a few minutes.

At some point Jen slowed down her efforts with her tongue and brought one hand down below Paul's leg and started her own stroking of his cock. Paul had been the center of attention for a while and he felt like things were getting too close and he did not want to cum too quickly. So he began to concentrate on pleasuring Carol. His tongue found the steady rhythm that had been lacking.

As he felt Carol getting wetter, he pushed two fingers inside her and began curling them up trying to find her g-spot. All of this was helping Carol build toward her own climax. She gave up even trying to look and see what Jen was doing, thinking that she would find out from Paul at some point anyway. Probably she would talk about it with Jen as well. So she leaned back flat onto the mattress and put her arms up over her head and luxuriated in Paul's oral pleasure.

Although he was doing his best to concentrate on Carol's pleasure, Jen's hand and tongue were getting him close. Jen was able to sense this and so she stopped what she was doing. Paul was still trying to concentrate on Carol's succulent pussy in front of him when he felt a pair of breasts with pointy nipples press into his back. Then he could feel Jen's breath at his ear as she said "Hey stud. It looks like you're doing a fine job there. But why don't you give her what she really needs. You inside her."

Jen then went around and sat down with her back against the headboard and said "Carol, come up here with me and lay back against me." Carol lay down with her head on Jen's stomach. Her arms were draped around Jen's legs. Paul now climbed up and in between Carol's legs in this modified missionary position. As Paul mounted Carol, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him and his penis into her. Paul lined up his cock at Carol's entrance and slowly pushed himself into her. His strokes were firm and long. They were not slow but neither was he rushing this and Carol seemed to be enjoying this pace as well.

Jen held Carol's head against her body and was lightly stroking her hair and her face. She was speaking to her in a light voice saying "That's it baby. Let him make love to you. Let him give you the pleasure you crave from him." Jen also had some words of encouragement for Paul as well. "Go ahead Paul. Make this beautiful woman cum. Pleasure her. Give yourself to her."

Jen was helping them share their love for each other. It was actually a very tender moment which the three of them were sharing. However, the feeling in Paul's groin quickly brought him back to somewhat more base thoughts and urges. Paul began to thrust in and out with far more urgency as he neared his climax. The increased pace and movement was noticed immediately by the ladies.

Carol knew that Paul was close and Jen could guess as much. Jen immediately stopped stroking Carol's hair and started playing with her breasts. She began pulling at Carol's nipples. She brought her fingers to her mouth and coated them with saliva and began using her slick fingers as she ran the digits across Carol's nipples, sending a charge down to where Paul was trying his best to prolong the sex for as long as he could.

Jen then put a finger from one hand in Carol's mouth. Carol instinctively began sucking on this finger while Jen's other hand continued to fondle her breasts. Paul called out "Carol I am really close." She turned her head to get Jen's finger out of her mouth and replied "I'm right there Paul. Go ahead. Go ahead and cum inside me." Paul began to make a series of grunts and Carol kept saying "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god." After they both stopped moving and making noise, Jen felt Carol's body relax and she stopped playing where her breasts and went back to stroking her hair.

Paul withdrew from Carol and she felt his cum start to ooze out of her and down her thigh and onto the bed. Paul crawled up and kissed her. Then he moved up a little further and kissed Jen briefly on the lips. Then he laid down on his side, up against Jen's leg. Jen just leaned back into the headboard and continued to play with Carol's hair while Carol continued to lay with her head resting on Jen's stomach.

Carol reached out her hands and found one of Jen's and one of Paul's and took both of them into hers. They just lay like this for several minutes, until Jen said "Well, this was a blast, but I have to get going."

As Jen began to slide herself out from under Carol and get up, Carol said "but what about you?"

Jen replied "Carol baby, we said this is about sharing and exploring. We did some exploring and you two just let me share in a moment that was so loving and special. I'm not keeping score here. This has been a great night for me. As for the rest, I'll take a raincheck."

Carol now sat up in the bed and looked at her friend. "I'll be happy to redeem that for you."

"I'm sure you will." Jen said as she started to collect her clothes.

Paul added "Maybe you can stay. Maybe it's not so bad if the girls find out."

Jen's reply was emphatic "No Paul. This was fun. And we should do it again at some point. But for now, this has to be our secret. Look, you guys just had a wonderful moment. You should enjoy the afterglow of that. I'd just be in the way. Not tonight, okay. If we leave this here, we are going to look back on tonight as a perfect night." Jen went into the bathroom, got dressed and came back out.

Carol and Paul were still naked in the bed, now both with their backs against the headboard, Paul's arm around Carol and her head on his shoulder. "I'm good. Are you guys good?" Jen asked.

"Yes" they both answered together.

Jen continued "Good. Then I am going to go. Thank you both for a very special evening."

"Have a safe trip home Jen. We'll talk." said Carol.

"I look forward to it, baby." Then turning to Paul she said "Take care of my girl, Stud."

Eventually Carol and Paul turned off the lights and went to sleep. As he lay in the bed, Carol's head on his chest, her arm draped over him, Paul thought Jen was right. The night had been perfect. That might have been the best sex Carol and he had ever had. And Jen helped with it, but it was he and Carol, cumming together after each receiving all that pleasure, that was what the night had been. He no longer was concerned about Jen somehow taking Carol away from him. That had been silly for him to even have such passing thoughts. Jen was Carol's friend but she was now his friend too. And so with a very big smile on his face, Paul nodded off to sleep.

Carol was not sleepy at all. Her mind was racing. It was Jen playing with her tits that got her over the edge so that she came when Paul did. And Carol always felt giddy like a school girl whenever Jen called her "baby." Then there was the comment about "Take care of MY girl." Jen had not emphasized the word, but every time Carol thought about it, she did. And she wanted Jen to mean it that way."

Carol had decided that her feelings for Jen were platonic in nature. That was her story and she was sticking to it. But at times like this, it was harder and harder for her to convince herself that this was true. But she was there with Paul, not Jen. And so she was able to once again convince herself that what was true was not true. And the fact that she was already thinking about the next time she could be with Jen was all about her experimentation and nothing deeper than that. She kept telling herself that right up until she fell asleep.