Soccer Moms Ch. 11

Story Info
Carol and Paul take the next steps in their sexual adventure.
15.1k words
4.75
8.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Notes: 1) there are underage characters in this story but they will neither have, see nor even hear any sexual activity; 2) this is a work of fiction and so certain aspects of this story relating to youth soccer and college soccer are not completely accurate but they advance the storyline. Please try to look past that to the more important aspects of the story; and 3) this Chapter has more plot than sex. For anyone who has been enjoying the story so far, I think you will find it enjoyable as well. But for those who are not as interested in that, when you get to the part about Katie and Melanie's first college soccer game, you can end there. You should be able to pick up the story in the next chapter without too much difficulty.]

At the next practice, Jen came up to Carol and asked if she wanted to take a walk while the girls practiced. As had always been their routine, they said nothing until they were out of earshot from the other parents. When they were far enough way Jen asked "So, how was your night with Megan?"

Carol immediately sniped back "Why? What's it to you? Do you think I was inappropriate?!?"

Jen had been trying to start up a friendly conversation and was a bit surprised by Carol's attitude, but she decided to ignore it for now and maybe clear up any misunderstanding. "No Carol. That wasn't what I meant at all. Look I know that you wanted to explore a part of yourself and it seemed as if you may have found someone else to help you with that. Honestly baby, that was all I meant."

Carol stopped dead in her tracks. When Jen realized that Carol had stopped she turned back toward Carol. Jen was not sure how but it seemed she had only made things worse.

What had stopped Carol in her tracks was Jen's use of "baby." This had been a term of affection that Jen had used for Carol. She was instantly angry at Jen for using it now. "Jen has gotten herself a girlfriend and left me and now she was going to use 'baby' on me?!?" she thought. But even as she was finishing the first thought, Carol realized how much she missed Jen calling her that. And as that thought crossed her mind, Carol's mood shifted from anger to sadness. She wondered if their friendship would ever get back to where it had been. But Carol did not want to give up on it totally and so she started walking again.

As Carol and Jen continued to walk Carol told Jen about her night with Megan. Well, not everything. Carol didn't tell Jen that she had imagined that she was the redhead in Megan's story and she had imagined fucking Jen with the strap-on dildo. That little nugget she was keeping for herself. But everything else came out and Jen's responses were always supportive and she was genuinely excited for Carol.

As Carol and Jen finished their one loop and came around by the parents again, Megan looked up and made eye contact with them. She had on a smile like the Cheshire Cat but she said nothing to either of them. When they got far enough away from the parents again, Jen said "Carol, she knows we are talking about the other night. For what it's worth, I would suggest that if she asks you if we talked, let her know we did. I really don't think it will be a problem if you are honest with her."

Carol thought for a minute and said "I already was honest with her. She seemed to have guessed a lot about us and I felt like if I denied everything it would only get her to try to dig deeper. I haven't told her much of anything but I did not deny that there was something."

Jen replied "That's fine. Like I said, I think she knows or guesses a lot and to have denied everything only would have made her curious. But I agree. I wouldn't tell her everything though. In fact, I haven't told Susan everything about us. I haven't really hidden anything, but there were just some things I felt were between you and me."

"Thanks Jen. And just so you know, I still have not told Paul 100% of everything either." For some reason, they both laughed at this.

Friday evening was much like any Friday evening for the Blue Lightning, but Saturday was not. The team was unfocused and out of sorts. A number of the girls had gotten scholarship offers, some from schools where other girls had applied and they had not gotten offers. That lead to some hard feelings. Some girls had heard from some schools, but not the schools they wanted (Katie and Melanie were in this group). A few had heard nothing at all. This led to some poor play and meant only one game on Sunday.

When the girls went into the team suite they were all very nervous about what Coach Hochbauer would have for them. So they were all very surprised when the Coach turned on the screen only to find the 2015 Women's World Cup Final between the U.S. and Japan on the screen. "Ladies you were awful out there today. You don't ever want that to happen to you. But it might happen again. Hopefully not, but even the best players can have bad games. So tonight, let's just put that out of our minds. It happened but now it's gone and tomorrow we are going to go out there and play our game just as hard as if it were the championship. The past is past and the future will be tomorrow, so let's have a little fun tonight."

The girls gathered around the floor or sat on the beds and prepared to watch the game. Katie sat at the foot of the bed with her back against the mattress. Melanie crawled up and sat between Katie's legs and leaned back against her. At some point during the game their hands came together and their fingers interlaced. They didn't even notice it had happened. But Coach Hochbauer did. She noticed everything which was why she was such a great coach for the team.

At about the same time a ball was kicked from midfield over the Japanese goalie's head and into the goal, the parents were breaking up their own little get together. Mostly it had been about school offers. The hottest topic was if anyone's daughter had received an offer they were not going to take. This tidbit of information was the last glimmer of hope for some of the parents. There was a little uneasiness, but at least no open hostility as everyone went to their rooms for the night.

Carol and Megan went to their room. They both stripped naked and got on their respective beds, no pajamas but the lights still on. They talked about the games and schools some more then both of them were silent. Finally Megan spoke up "I saw you and Jen laughing at something on your walk at practice on Tuesday. What were you laughing about?"

"Nothing really. It wasn't anything that was that funny. But we hadn't laughed at anything together in a while and so once it started, it just got bigger."

"Did you tell her about what we did last week?"

"Yes. But that wasn't what we were laughing about."

"Well, that's a relief."

Megan had meant the comment as a joke and Carol thought that might be the case, but just to be sure Carol added "I hope you don't mind. I haven't told anyone except my husband and Jen and neither of them will tell anyone else."

"No, that's fine Carol. I figured you might have even talked to your husband beforehand. And you and Jen are still friendly. So I get why you might have told her."

"Thank you for being understanding."

"And if anything were to happen tonight, would you tell them about it as well?"

"Yes. That is if you'd like for there to be something to tell. Honestly I would be happy if there is"

"Well, let me tell you what I was thinking and see if you still feel that way. After telling you that story last week I had something in mind if you're up for it."

Megan got up from her bed and went over to the closet where she had her suitcase. She rummaged around inside and took something out but kept it hidden from Carol's view. She went into the bathroom for about 30 seconds and called out "Now close your eyes and no peeking."

Carol closed her eyes and said "Okay, my eyes are closed." Carol heard the bathroom door open but there were almost 10 seconds of silence afterwards.

Finally, she heard Megan say from almost right next to her "Open." Carol opened her eyes to see a bright red strap-on dildo right in front of her face. She looked up and Megan had a huge smile on her face and a bottle of lubricant in her hand.

"What do you say?" Carol didn't say anything but she leaned forward got down on her knees and took the plastic phallus into her mouth. It was longer and thicker than Paul and she had to work at it for a little while. She reached around Megan's waist and used her hands to knead and rub Megan's ass.

Megan had not expected this. She realized again just how much she had misjudged Carol. Carol was far more open and sexual than Megan had thought. She had known Carol for over three years and wondered if she had just not noticed it or if maybe Jen had brought out something that had been lurking under the surface all this time. Either way, this was going to be easier than she had anticipated.

Megan really was enjoying watching Carol gobble up the dildo and Carol's hands on Megan's ass were generating some wonderful feelings, but there was a plan here. After having told Carol the story about a particularly memorable strap-on session from her wild college days, Megan had wanted to recreate it, just to make sure she still had it in her. She had thought she would have to work on Carol to get her to go along, but it seemed Carol was more than ready.

Megan put her hand down and stroked Carol's cheek and said "Carol, all I have thought about for the past week is fucking you with this strap-on and I can't wait a second longer. So get up on the bed because I want to get it inside you in the worst way."

Carol pulled off and stood up. She looked at Megan and said "I've never done this, but I really want to. So let's go." With that Carol went to the edge of her bed and knelt down and then leaned her head forward to the mattress, presenting her behind to Megan.

Megan still could not believe that "Little Ms. Homebody" Carol Rogers was so into this right out of the gate. Megan had brought a bottle of lube to make this all go easier. However, Carol having taken the dildo in her mouth had gotten that fairly wet with her mouth. And when Megan stroked her hand across Carol's slit to see if she might need some lube on her vagina, Megan found Carol already wet. She threw the bottle to the side realizing again she had underestimated Carol Rogers.

Megan's fantasy had her ramming that dildo in pretty hard and since Carol had said she had never done this before, Megan felt that a slow pace would be the way to start.

Megan grabbed the dildo by the base and rubbed it up and down Carol's slit and up and over her back door. Carol was about to say something as she was not ready for Megan to use the large dildo there. However, Megan had no intention of doing that, and was just rubbing it over Carol's body to heighten the mood.

Megan finally lined the head of the dildo up with Carol's pussy and pushed the head inside. Megan started out slowly wanting to give Carol a chance to get used to it before she really started to pound it into her.

Carol said "I've never used a vibrator myself and the one cock that has ever been inside of me is Paul's. And this is definitely bigger than Paul."

Megan responded, "Try rubbing your clit a while and see if that helps you relax." Carol did and that seem to help. As Carol strummed her clit with her fingers, Megan ran her finger inside the crack of Carol's ass and began rubbing against her anus. She did not stick the finger inside but ran it back and forth over the opening and around the skin surrounding it.

Carol was feeling more relaxed now. It had never been painful, but there had been some discomfort at first, but now she just felt full. She could also feel it as her own wetness surrounded the fake cock and allowed it to slip deeper inside her. By now Megan had eased in the entire length and Carol felt relaxed and full and was starting to enjoy the sensation.

As Megan began to pull out, the stretched walls of Carol vagina were being lightly scraped by the dildo. This sent sparks through Carol's entire body and she could feel herself getting wetter and felt the dildo moving more fluidly inside her.

When Megan had withdrawn most of it, she began to thrust it back in again. By now it was going in fairly easily. When Megan drew it back again, Megan heard Carol moan as the feelings of fullness were joined by the pleasurable stimulation of the faux cock moving inside of Carol's pussy. Megan took this as a sign that she could start going faster. She was right.

Carol was now pushing back trying to meet Megan's movements and get all of the dildo inside of her. Up until now, Megan had been concentrating on Carol to make sure that this was not hurting her and trying to gauge if she would be ready to take the kind of pounding Megan wanted to give. Confident now that Carol would be fine, Megan began thrusting her hips forward and back quicker and harder.

Megan's mind wandered back to another time and place with another redhead at the end of her strap-on. And just like on that occasion, Megan began thrusting as fast as she could. Relishing the sound of her thighs hitting the redhead's butt cheeks. Hearing the redhead moan that she was filled to the brim with Megan's "cock" was an amazing turn on for Megan. The redhead had felt the best parts of a cock the whole time that Megan fucked her and Megan loved hearing her give voice to the pleasure Megan was providing. What she did not fully realize that Megan was not remembering this, she was hearing it firsthand.

Carol was in heaven. Now that she was relaxed and her vagina was accommodating the size of the phallus inside her, she was able to concentrate on just how new and wonderful it felt. It was hitting places that had never been hit. The sensation of her vaginal walls being stretched this much and the feel of the dildo going in and out of her at such a speed was incredible. And it was not stopping. And the dildo stayed wonderfully hard.

Megan had already made her cum once and as she felt another wave building back from the first, she began to imagine that it was Jen behind her, giving her all this pleasure. "Why didn't we ever try this?" Carol thought remembering all of the pleasure she had shared with Jen. But this was different, it was raw lust.

So even as Megan was working Carol toward that second orgasm, Carol called out "Yes! Oh fuck yes. Pound me. Pound that thing into me. Keeping fucking me." Carol felt that second orgasm hit. By now Paul would have stopped and would have needed a week to recover, but Megan was still thrusting, and Carol now felt a third orgasm rising.

But in Carol's mind, it was now Jen who was going to give her this one. She imagined it was Jen's hands she felt on her ass cheeks. She heard Jen grunting from the effort of keeping up this frenetic pace long enough for her to be about to reach her third orgasm. This was the best fuck of her life and it was all thanks to Jen. As the third orgasm washed over her, Carol called out "Oh fuck Jen this is awesome."

Megan heard that. It snapped her out of her own reverie. She realized that this was not Penelope or Stephanie or whoever the redhead from college had been. It was Carol Rogers. All the moaning, all the grunting all the sounds of Megan's thighs slapping against the ass cheeks in front of her. That was all Carol. This had still been great. Everything Megan had hoped for when she thought of this. Even better since Carol had been such a willing participant instead of having to be dragged to it.

For Megan it had been all about the sexual experience. And the experience had been great for her. So if Carol had fantasized about someone else, Megan was not going to complain. Megan felt herself cumming and continued to pound away until she could not continue.

Carol did not even realize what she had said as she was in the midst of her orgasmic bliss. That last orgasm had sapped her off any strength she had and she fell forward onto the bed as Megan brought her fucking to a close.

When Carol had recovered a bit, she rolled over so she could see Megan and said "Megan, that was the most amazing fuck I've ever had. It was incredible."

Megan said "It was really great for me as well Carol. It was so much fun watching you enjoy this so much. And see..." Megan loosened the straps around her waist and pulled the dildo out of its harness. There was a piece that came out of the back and clearly had been inside Megan the whole time she was wearing it. "I had this and so I got a lot of pleasure out of this as well."

Megan walked around Carol's bed, leaned over and gave her a quick peck on her forehead and went into the bathroom and begam washing the dildo and harness. "This has to be cleaned and dry and in my bag first thing in the morning just in case the girls come back to the room."

Carol was a little caught off guard by this. Once again there was no post-coital intimacy with Megan as there most assuredly would have been with Jen.

Carol felt she wanted to at least be close to Megan so she got up and stood in the bathroom door as Megan finished up her cleaning as if she was cleaning up the dishes after they had just had coffee and muffins.

As she stood there watching, Carol started to laugh. Megan saw this and stopped her work. "What?"

Carol took a breath and answered "I was laughing because before last week I had asked Paul if he would be jealous if anything did happen between us. He said he wouldn't be because he knew how much I liked intercourse and so I would still need his dick because a woman wouldn't have one and so couldn't give me that kind of pleasure." At this they both started to laugh.

As the laughter died down Megan said "I am a little surprised to hear that you were already thinking about this before last week. Are you sure there isn't more you want to tell me about Jen Smith?"

"No, Megan. Honestly, this is the first time I have ever been fucked by another woman. And you have to swear not to tell Paul, but it was the best fuck I've ever had."

"Well, thank you Carol. You can't imagine how good that make me feel. And I promise I won't tell anyone else you said that." Megan did not mention Carol's slip of the tongue in calling out Jen's name. Partly because she had no wish to embarrass her and partly because she was pretty sure that slip of the tongue came because Carol had strong feelings for Jen. And now that Jen had a new girlfriend, Carol must be feeling hurt and jealous. Megan had thought this was possible and it had a lot to do with why she had hatched her plan to get herself alone with Carol and see what might happen. It had gone much better than she had ever hoped.

The only thing Megan had to do now was to make sure that Carol did not start to develop similar feelings for her. "I don't have to worry about that. She is very much in love with Paul and if anyone would ever get in between that, it would be Jen Smith, not me."

Megan looked at Carol and said "Well, as nice as this was for you, I'm not Paul. And although you said Paul was smaller, and I won't ask by how much, sex with him is always going to be special for you. But I will say on my behalf, have you ever had three orgasms with Paul?"

"Not just with Paul." Carol said, then realized that she had basically just admitted to the threesome.

Megan just laughed and said "Well I really did misjudge you Carol Rogers. I just wish I had tried this three years ago when we first met." Megan now began to walk out of the bathroom where Carol was still at the door. She gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, but then squeezed by and went to put the dildo in her suitcase. Then she went to her own bed, turning off the light. Carol followed her to bed and they said their good nights as the lights went out and they both went to sleep.