All Comments on 'Soccer Moms Ch. 11'

by Heybuddy65

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Good Series (4 Stars)

I enjoyed the series. It was a story close to true life. I have a friend who played D-I soccer (football) at IU and her parents where of this lifestyle. It was funny reading it and thinking about them. A great couple with 4 kids 2 girls and 2 boys.

Keep telling your stories your way and enjoy the comments both good and bad. Sometimes the bad one give a new perspective that we may never have look at before we read them.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Will Carol ever stop being so selfish? Paul pretty much allows her everything and he just wants her to be honest. And she continues to be dishonest? She never told Paul all there is to Jen and her. She also decided not to share what happens with Megan beforehand. Then after she had the most amazing sex in her life she just straight lies to him and said it was just 'fun'. Like going to the cinema. Really? Now her experimentation phase is over and she just decided for herself to continue to have more pleasure for herself ''So if she also engaged in "fun" sex with other people, that would be okay too.'' Okay, what about Paul, the guy she is married to and probably loves? Does he also get to just have fun with other people like she does? I mean, the two chapters where they had a threesome were pretty sad. He didnt get to enjoy Jen like she did other than a half-finished BJ. I cant see how that is 'sharing' the experience. The question now is if Paul finally also gets to enjoy someone in the next chapter or if he completly gets pushed into the cuckold corner. She already is kinda in love with Jen and knows that Megan rocked her world, more than Paul ever did. Something that Jen could also do. Not long and she wont need Paul anymore. She is already pretty good at lying and omitting.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Liked the tangent on the daughters playing soccer together at collegiate level — after the story is titled and focused on soccer moms. Who knows maybe something romantic/sexual will develop between the daughters; if handled in a thought provoking way might add to the focus/theme. At the moment the storyline is drifting and losing the undercurrent of erotic tension that characterized the first few chapters. Melanie remains enigmatic as a character — her role in this storyline? Likewise, Susan. The erotic tension between Jen and Carol dissipating despite Carol’s outburst during sex with Melanie. Some readers may be “worried” about Paul vis-a-vis Carol, but see title and storyline; in fact, the storyline seems largely Carol’s journey and I thought at least her relationship with Jen, but I am becoming confused — not sure where Carol is going and may she doesn’t as well. Still tracking your story; thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeybuddy65@Heybuddy65
I am submitting the "Soccer Women" stories now. This is the continuation of both the "Soccer Moms" and the "Soccer Girls" storylines. It is just that now they will stay more in sequence from here until the end.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES