All Comments on 'Soccer Moms Ch. 13'

by Heybuddy65

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
spiegelmuisspiegelmuisabout 2 years ago

Well this was definitely a plot twist and also now the 'cat is out of the bag'.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Another Great Story for this series (5 Stars)

While I personally did not like turn in the story with Paul dying. I do believe the depth you put into the story with everything tying together the intense emotions and wrapping them up toward the end with the honest explanation to the daughters made it that much better. It was well worth 5 Stars for me.

I can't wait to see the next story you write. If it is in this series that is fine. But you have left the ability to start telling Katie and Melanie's story with back track into the mother's back story.

Keep on writing

JH4Fun

snarbozsnarbozabout 2 years ago

Man, killing off the husband was cold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy S ... I did not see that coming. Still even with Paul's passing this story should go on in his memory. But I hope you already saw that.

Enjoy your writing, thanks for taking the time.

Mind_body_arousalMind_body_arousalabout 2 years ago

Well done, for writing over such little time, you developed your character's, the story line awesomely, and your writing style kept improving.

I can't wait to see what you try your hand and mind to next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well we didn’t see that coming, but then life is not always plain sailing. There is a big hole in Carol’s life to fill, iI wonder how she is going to manage it?

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

You get a fair number of commentators who are expressing disgust over Carol. I don't share their view. In fact, Carol is a woman of towering integrity. Her discussion with her three daughters at the end was a study in grace and integrity. Bravo!

Your typos and grammatical lapses are getting increasingly irritating. You are in desperate need of a good editor.

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

I’m enjoying this series sadness to laughter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeybuddy65@Heybuddy65
I am submitting the "Soccer Women" stories now. This is the continuation of both the "Soccer Moms" and the "Soccer Girls" storylines. It is just that now they will stay more in sequence from here until the end.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES