Soccer Moms Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol put her head back and tried to concentrate on the feeling of fullness and the pleasure being generated from having such a large penis inside her. Maybe she could still build up to a climax. She suddenly felt a hand on her breast and in the surprise wondered if maybe Bill had finally decided to do more. However as she opened her eyes, she saw the hand was Mandy's.

While she had been getting drilled by Bill, Mandy had gotten on all fours and Paul was behind her fucking her doggie style. Mandy tried to get her head down to take one of Carol's nipples into her mouth. However, just at that moment, Bill upped his pace as he was approaching the climax that was alluding Carol. This caused Carol's body to move back and forth more quickly and so Mandy went back to having her hand on Carol's breast as it moved back and forth with the rest of her.

Carol was frustrated by this as she was sure if Mandy had gotten her sweet mouth onto that nipple, Mandy would have been able to get her over the finish line.

As it was, after three quick grunts from Bill, he thrust himself into Carol one last time and held it there as he came. Since his cock was filling her up so much Carol could feel every spasm of his orgasm. It was an intense feeling and again, one she had never felt before. And she could not deny how good it felt. But she was still left without an orgasm.

Bill finally finished cumming and let go of her ankles. Carol legs were still spread wide and Bill's body was still in between them. Bill leaned down and had his hands on the bed to keep him from crashing down on Carol. He was face to face with her and she thought he might try to kiss her.

While she was thinking about how she would return it, Bill used his mouth to talk instead. "So, how was it having a really big cock for the first time?"

Deciding to reply with humor Carol said "Full filling." This caused a big smile to come across Bill's face. At that moment, they were distracted by Paul and Mandy finishing up to their right. Carol thought that it sounded like Mandy might have been getting the better of things as both her and Paul moaned and gasped and finally collapsed on the bed. Mandy looked up at Carol and smiled. Carol smiled back at her and then looked at Paul. He too had a rather large grin on his face. She then looked down as he pulled out of Mandy and was relieved to see that he had a condom on as well.

Everyone agreed that a little rest was in order. Carol and Mandy lay on their sides facing each other. Their respective husbands had switched back and now lay behind their wives, spooning them. Carol could feel Paul's hand roam over her hips and down her legs. She did not notice Bill hands moving across Mandy. Mandy was smiling at Carol, using one finger to lightly caress her cheek. The finger trailed down to Carol's chin and Mandy guided Carol's face toward her own. Carol again melted into a kiss with Mandy. Mandy was an excellent kisser and this make out session quickly had Carol heating up.

At some point Bill said "I'm ready for you now girls."

Wanting Carol to have a little fun, Paul said "I'm not quite ready yet, but you two go ahead and start on Bill."

Carol would have been just as happy to keep kissing Mandy, but Mandy had already broken the kiss and turned toward her husband and began kissing him.

Carol turned around and took Bill's cock in her hand. She was still surprised at its size as she grasped it. There was a weight to it as Bill was already mostly erect. She began to stroke up and down and the sensation of jerking off this big of a penis was noticeably different. Although she would never say this to Paul, size does matter and just contemplating the size of this hardening cock was definitely getting her wet.

When she went to put it into her mouth she again had to adjust her moves to accommodate this monster. She was only able to get about a half of it in her mouth and as she sucked on it, the cock filled her entire mouth much like it had filled her entire pussy earlier.

Carol slid her mouth back off Bill's cock and began using her lips and tongue to good effect. She began to slide her lips along the side of his cock from one end to the other when she felt another pair of lips meet hers. She opened her eyes and was staring right into Mandy's eyes.

Mandy had seen what Carol was starting to do and thought she would be able to give her husband the treat of two sets of luscious female lips on his cock at the same time. Even though Mandy and Bill had been in the lifestyle a while, Bill never tired of this experience and was thoroughly enjoying it. As Carol and Mandy continued to work their mouths back and forth even Paul had to admit that the scene before him was high erotic. "Fuck, that's hot. I am ready now too."

Mandy took this as her cue, and she went over to Paul and took his cock into her mouth. Carol was sitting right around Bill's waist and stroking his now fully erect cock with her hand. Bill said "Do you want to try to ride him." referring to his penis.

While Carol thought the comment was juvenile, she really did want to give it a try. So when she nodded her head Bill said "Go ahead. Get on and have the thrill of your lifetime." Carol reached over to the nightstand to get another condom. "I want you to ride him bare back sugar." Bill said trying to pull Carol back from retrieving a packet.

Paul briefly looked over at the other side of the bed and wondered if there was going to be trouble. But Carol was a strong-willed person and she had things in complete control. "No way sport. Either you put this on or I'm going to have a threesome with your wife and my husband." Bill put the condom on but he did have a little bit of a pout.

Carol was really getting annoyed with Bill's antics, but before she put an end to their time, she did want to try out that penis. The kissing with Mandy had got her juices flowing and so once again, Carol felt she could give it a go.

Bill asked if she wanted to have some lube to help her with "all of me." Carol was not going to give him the satisfaction and kneeled over his large mushroomed head and began to lower herself onto him. Once again the feeling of being stretched was a little painful but also pleasurable.

Carol sank down a few inches and stopped to once again get used to the girth of Bill cock. Then she went down some more and by now had about half of it inside her. At that point she decided to move up and down along the top half of his cock. Her vaginal walls had stretched around this intruder and were now surrounding it like a glove. As she moved up and down the sensation of her inner walls being stretched and pushed up and down with the movement of her body was incredibly satisfying and all so new. As she kept moving she was slowly able to get more and more of Bill inside her.

Carol had most of him in and decided that this was going to have to be enough. She now started to move at a much faster pace as her pussy had adjusted to Bill's size to the extent that it could and still be pleasurable for Carol.

She had to admit that she was enjoying the ride when Bill thrust up his own hips from the bed. This caused the remainder of Bill cock to also enter Carol and she was not ready for that. She let out a small yelp of pain and pulled off Bill a bit. Bill kept thrusting although with Carol now up on her haunches, there were once again about two or three inches of his pole still outside of Carol.

After about ten thrusts, Bill groaned and started cumming. Even as he started deflating, Bill was still filling Carol up and she stayed hovering over Bill's hips until he finally slid out of her. Then she heard "Oh fuck, he's licking my ass." which caused her to remember that there were still two other people in the room.

Carol looked over and Mandy was on her hands and knees at the end of the bed. Paul was on the floor, kneeling with his hand rubbing in between Mandy's thighs and his face squeezed in between her ass cheeks. Carol had been on the other end of this and knew how good it felt. But now she watched as Paul was doing that to Mandy. And all she could think was how hot it looked.

Carol crawled down and got her own hands and knees facing Mandy. She took Mandy's hands into her own and the two looked at each other as Paul went to town on Mandy's pucker.

Carol said "He's really go at that, isn't he?"

"Yesss." Mandy was able to hiss out in between her gasping breathes.

"Has anyone ever done that to you before?" Carol questioned.

Mandy responded "N-no." again her response altered by the sensations she was feeling. Mandy now looked straight at Carol and said "Paul, I am so close. Please fuck me."

Paul plunged his tongue into her anus one last time and then stood up to do as Mandy requested. His own cock already sheathed in a condom and ready, he lined up the head of his cock at Mandy's entrance and began thrusting in as fast as he could.

Carol wanted to kiss Mandy and make out through her orgasm, but with Paul pounding her from behind, Mandy's whole body was rocking back and forth. Rather than risk a broken nose, Carol leaned to the side and reached underneath Mandy and started pinching the nipple on the breast swinging underneath Mandy as her body moved in rhythm to Paul's fucking. This additional stimulation was the final push that drove Mandy over the edge. Her vaginal walls clamped onto Paul's cock and her hot cum washed over his latex encased penis. As he continued to thrust in and out of Mandy, Paul also orgasmed.

Again, a rest was in order although this time bodies were just sprawled out on the bed when they had ended up. Finally, the couples agreed that dinner was in order. Mandy and Bill got up and dressed and went back to their room and Carol and Paul started to get ready to meet the Hendersons at the hotel restaurant for dinner.

Carol, Paul and Mandy were keeping the conversation away from the afternoon's activities but Bill kept trying to get Carol to talk about her experience with his very large penis. Finally Carol relented and said "Bill, it felt amazing to be filled up by you like that and I will remember this afternoon for a long time." With a big grin on his face, Bill dug into his dinner and the conversation between the other three continued without any more mention of their day.

The couples went to their respective rooms after dinner. Bill had tried to convince Carol and Paul to come back to their room for a "nightcap." But Carol said "Bill, I will have enough problems walking for the next week as it is. I need to rest now." Again, this seemed to mollify him and they parted, agreeing to meet at the Continental breakfast the next morning.

When Carol and Paul got into bed that night they started talking about how good of a kisser Mandy was; and how nice she was; and how much fun she was. Carol chided Paul "Admit it, you saw her picture and thought you wouldn't enjoy this."

"Well, I learned my lesson. So what about you and Bill's big dick? Tell me you weren't chomping at the bit when you saw that python live?"

Carol thought for a second before she answered. She did not want Paul to feel jealous about this but she knew if she was less than honest he would know. "Paul I have to admit that it felt incredible to get filled up like that. He touched places that have never been touched before during sex ever in my life. And I won't patronize you by saying that size doesn't matter. But you have to understand that size alone is not the only thing that matters. You heard some of his comments and there were some others that were worse. He actually referred to his penis in the third person at one point."

Paul laughed at this point, partly because of the ridiculousness of what Carol had said about Bill but also because of the indignant tone she had when she said it.

"It's not funny." Carol said as she playfully slapped his arm. "Look he might have had the bigger penis today, but you were the bigger man. And the butt licking you gave Mandy was a treat for her that I am sure Bill has never given her. And despite how much she enjoyed it, I bet he never does. And that's because you are a considerate and passionate lover and I would rather be with you than him any day."

Paul wrapped his arms around Carol and kissed her on the lips. "Mrs. Rogers, I love you so very much."

"And I love you too Paul. And that's why I want to keep doing this with you if you want to as well."

"I can definitely say 'Yes' to that."

The next morning Carol and Paul came down to find Mandy in the breakfast area, but no sign of Bill. Mandy made her apologies for him and Carol and Paul were very understanding. Mainly because if truth be told, they were not at all disappointed that they would not have to deal with Bill again. The said their good-byes and after giving Paul a big hug, Mandy threw her arms around Carol and included a kiss with the hug. The kiss lasted a little longer than a typical good-bye kiss. Finally, Carol pulled back and said "I'd better get in the car or we'll need the room for another night." Mandy laughed and promised to keep in touch.

As soon as they hit the highway, Carol was asleep. When they pulled into town and started hitting the traffic lights, the stop and start of the car woke her up. They decided to just get some sandwiches at a local shop for lunch and they both decided to take a nap in the afternoon.

Paul went and got take-out food for dinner and they sat at the kitchen table. Paul inquired "So, now that you have had some time to think about it, do you still want to try to find another couple to play around with?"

"Yes Paul. But I think we may have learned some things from that experience. I think during lunch I already was having some reservations about Bill. But the whole trip would have been a waste if I called it all off then and I felt like that wasn't fair for you or for them. I think that maybe we should make sure that we communicate with both of them and be more sure before we meet. Also I am still not ready for going to a sex club, but I think if we could try to find a way to go to somewhere where there are a number of couples. Then if we bail on one couple, there are still options, for them and us. I know I could have said "No." but I felt like I didn't want to but if there are other couples available, I would feel more comfortable about saying "No." because they could move on to find someone else and so could we."

Paul thought for a moment and said "I understand and those are good ideas. I certainly had a great time with Mandy, but I want us both to have a great time when we do this."

They decided that they would have to do some more research to find out how they could arrange an invite to a party somewhere and in the meantime,Ka they would get their profile on some websites and field any interest, but they would take their time to make sure they both felt comfortable with the both partners in the other couple.

That planning however would have to take a back seat to the planning for a big family gathering in a few weeks. Katie was almost done with her first year of college. She had about two weeks that she would be home and then she had to go back to school. She was going to take a few classes over the summer so that she had less to take during the rest of the year, especially the semester with soccer season.

Also, it was expected that the team members would be assistants at the soccer camp run at the school. Two summers before Katie and Melanie had gone to one of these camps as as sort of an unofficial tryout for the team. Now they'd be going back as team members.

Since neither Abigail nor Brianna nor their respective families had been to the house in a while, Carol and Paul decided to have a little homecoming for their children and grandchildren. Abigail and Peter were driving their RV and would be parked in the driveway. Katie would be in her room. Brianna and Michael would get the master bedroom and Grandma Carol and Grandpa Paul would be out in the backyard in a tent with all four grandchildren. There would be barbeque and games and reminiscences about old times.

Katie had asked if Melanie could come to the party as well. She'd stay over that weekend and then they'd both go up to Melanie's house for a few days after. Carol and Paul felt that would be okay but wondered if Melanie might want to have more time at home with her Mom and that she might be bored with all this old family stuff going on.

Katie assured them that Melanie was actually looking forward to being at a big family gathering. She had even commented that she was looking to get more stories about "Go-Go." While Melanie knew the story of Katie's old nickname, Katie had made her swear she would not repeat to anyone at college. "And I will have to remind my sisters that if they say anything embarrassing about me to Melanie, I know where they live." Katie exclaimed.

As for seeing her mother, Katie told her parents that Melanie would still get to visit her Mom when they went up to Melanie's house. Carol wondered if Susan's presence maybe was a factor in this but she kept that to herself.

Everyone began to arrive on that Friday at the end of May. Abigail and Peter and their two children had already arrived with the RV when Paul went to the airport to pick up Katie and Melanie. Brianna and Michael and their two kids had arrived while he was out.

Carol and Paul spent most of their time playing with the grandchildren. Peter and Michael were off by themselves not wanting to get caught up with the "girl talk." Katie, Melanie, Abigail and Brianna talked and talked the night away. Abi and Bri included Melanie in the talk and Melanie enjoyed the camaraderie.

Brianna offered her and Michale to switch with Carol and Paul in the tent. Carol replied "Nonsense. Go ahead, you and Michael take advantage of not having to worry about the kids for a night. The bed is pretty strong. Trust me, I know." Brianna blushed when her mom said this and she thought "Sheesh. What's gotten into her?"

Later that night Brianna woke up with a start. She was in a strange bed "My parents' bed." she thought. And all that that implied. So she decided she needed to go down and get something to drink. As she went down the hall toward the stairs she thought she heard noise coming from Katie's room. Her first thought was that her Mom and Dad had changed their minds, sent Katie and Melanie down to be with the kids and then went to Katie's room and were now having sex on their youngest daughter's bed. As it turns out there weren't at that time (not that they hadn't already earlier in the summer).

With the same impulse that would cause her to look over at the cars in an automobile accident, Brianna had to listen. Not really wanting to know but too curious to fight the instinct not to listen. When she got to the door and listened, she could hear that the bed was moving and the headboard was actually making contact with the wall.

It wasn't crashing, but the rhythmic sound left no doubt that the bed was moving to the sexual activity going on. Brianna listened harder and was able to make out some of what appeared to be moans. It clearly wasn't her Father since the sound was distinctly feminine, but it didn't sound like her Mom either. The obvious answer escaped her because it was 3 am and she had awoken from a deep sleep and was still a little disoriented. But then she heard something whispered just a little too loud that solved all the little riddles. "God, Katie, I love riding your face. You are better at eating my pussy than you are at soccer."

Brianna fell backwards against the opposite wall. Her sister and Melanie were having sex. "And from what Melanie said this is not the first time they'd done this." thought Brianna. In fact, Melanie had said Katie was better at sex than she was at soccer. And Brianna knew that her sister was on a pretty good Division I soccer team so she was definitely very good at soccer. "She must be really good then." Brianna had a brief moment of pride for her younger sister until she realized exactly what it was that she was proud about. Then she chuckled to herself "Mom and Dad always said we should work hard to be the best we could be. It's good to know Katie followed their advice."