Soccer Moms Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the initial shock had worn off, Brianna found herself curiously drawn back to the door to Katie's room. Now that she knew what was going on, she wanted to hear and know exactly what was happening. Her mind was now very clear. She still heard the bed moving and based on what Melanie had said, Brianna was fairly certain that Melanie was moving the bed with her actions and that she was above Katie's face as Katie was pleasuring her.

With her ear to the door, Brianna heard various sighs, whimpers and moans coming from someone in the room. She figured it must be Melanie unless they had switched positions. Finally words again began to sound out, whispered but with no other sound in the house, they carried through the door of Katie's bedroom. "Oh that's it Katie. Mmmmmm. You always make me feel so good. Make me cum baby. Make me cum hard like you always do. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh." Brianna heard nothing else for a few seconds. The bed had stopped moving and Melanie had stopped talking. From how loud that last moan had been, Brianna figured that Melanie was recovering. And despite the fact that this was her sister and her friend ("maybe that should be girlfriend" Brianna thought."), she realized she was aroused by all this.

Brianna heard a little shifting on the bed. She listened very intently, making sure one of them wasn't about to come out of the room and run into her listening at the door. But she soon heard Melanie whisper "Katie, open your eyes." After several seconds had passed she again heard Melanie say "You are amazing Katie."

Then Brianna heard her sister reply "It's just because it's you. I love you so much and I want you to feel that good always.

Brianna now heard what had to be very passionate kissing. She went through a number of emotions at that moment. She was very happy for her sister who seemed to have found a true love. She felt glad that she liked Melanie already as it seemed she would be seeing more of her in the years to come. Then she realized that she was also extremely horny at listening to her sister and her girlfriend having sex. She forgot about her drink and went back to the master bedroom.

Brianna went to the bed, pulled away the sheet covering her husband. She got on the bed and fished his penis out of the opening in his boxer shorts. Brianna took the limp member in her mouth and began licking and sucking on it. Michael woke up with a start and as his body jerked at the sudden awakening.

"What's going on?" he asked his wife. But Brianna just looked him in the eye and went right back to sucking his cock. She then grabbed his boxer shorts and pulled them down. She did not want to make too much noise but she was very clear and authoritative when she whispered "What's going on is I'm gonna suck your dick until it's hard and ride it until I come all over it. You've go any problem with that?"

Michael just shook his head side to side and then laid back down as his wife devoured his manhood. When she felt it was hard enough, Brianna took him out of her mouth. She pulled her own panties down and climbed up and positioned herself right over Michael's now erect cock. She plunged herself down and proceeded to bounce up and down on his cock. Every now and then she would thrust her hips forward and back as well. Finally, she could feel the start of her climax coursing through her body. She called out "Oh Fuck Yes Michael. I love you and I love your cock. Oh Yesssssss." And with that Brianna came all over Michael's cock.

She rode out her orgasm, thrusting back and forth across Micahel's pelvis. When she was done, she got up and knelt down by Micahel's hips and jerked his cock until her came, shooting cum all over his stomach, her arm and the sheets.

Brianna went into the bathroom. Michael heard the water run for a minute and then she came back out with a hand towel for him. As she was cleaning up his stomach he asked "Not that I'm complaining, but where did that come from?"

"Don't ask. You don't want to know. Just think of it as serendipity and probably a one-time kind of thing." They went to bed and even thought the house was very quiet they did not hear the giggling coming from down the hall. Katie turned to Melanie and said "I think we just heard my sister have sex."

The weekend went like a dream. Grandma Carol and Grandpa Paul had tons of fun time with the grandchildren. The sisters finally had some time all together in who knew how long and Abi and Bri adopted Melanie as a fourth sister. They gave her some of the embarrassing stories about Katie but a bunch of the good ones too. Brianna never let on that she had been outside Katie's room Friday night and had heard Katie and Melanie together. For their part Katie and Melanie said nothing about their overhearing Brianna's orgasm either.

By the end of the long weekend, everyone was choc full of memories. Everyone talked about the next time they could all get together and they hoped it wouldn't be too long. As Brianna was getting ready to leave she took Katie into her arms in a big hug. She looked at Melanie and waved her over and pulled her into the hug as well.

"Okay you two, behave yourselves and do well in school. It's been great to have you around Go-Go. Nothing prevents you from calling me every now and then either. And Melanie, it was really great to meet you." Brianna now stood back from the hug and looked at Katie and then at Melanie. Then she just smiled and took them both back in another hug and said "I love you guys."

With misty eyes, Brianna went to share good byes and hugs with Abigail and Peter and her Mom and Dad. Then she went over to the car where Michael had already buckled the kids into the car seats and climbed in. "Hope to see everyone soon." she called out the window as Michael pulled out of the driveway and headed home.

Eventually the RV was gone as well and Katie and Melanie had gone up to Melanie's house for a few days. Carol and Paul were left to themselves. They were very pleased with the family that had built together and the life they had shared as the heads of that family. But now it was time for themselves. It was not that they had not enjoyed themselves up until now. They were both very happy that they had done the hard work and made the sacrifices they made. The last few years though had shown them that they still had things they wanted to explore with each other. They would always be Mom and Dad to their kids, but they were done parenting them. So now they could turn all their energies to each other. Now it was time for Carol and Paul to start having fun.

***************

It was now mid-July as Paul was returning from one of his business trips where he had to go be the face of the new company for an old client. He had some information that he was going to share with Carol to plan their next adventure when he heard a loud bang. This was followed by the plane dropping down, hard. The oxygen masks fell, and he struggles to get it on. When he did, he noticed the people around him had theirs on too.

The plane did level off and the pilot came over the intercom "Ladies and gentlemen, we had a little issue up here but we've managed to get it under control for the moment..." Paul thought "the 'moment' that doesn't sound good." The Pilot continued "...but we're not going to be making our destination. We are going to have to stop at an airport nearby. Now the landing is going to be a little rough. So I am going to ask the flight crew to go back over all those safety announcements they did at the beginning just in case some of you missed an item or two. Please follow their instructions and hopefully all we'll have is a bit of a delay before you all get home tonight. Flight crew, please go back over the safety procedures for an emergency exit on land. Thank you."

As much as the Pilot had tried to be reassuring and as hard as the flight crew tried to be bracing, everyone knew they were in a very dangerous spot. Along with the redo of the safety and emergency procedures, they mentioned about taking crash position when they were told to do so. They also went over where the emergency doors were and how to open them and deploy the slide.

A million thoughts went through Paul's mind at this moment. He thought about all that he might be about to lose, about all the plans that he and Carol still had and the things they planned to experience. He was now feeling angry and upset as well as being scared. However, he decided that if things were going to go bad here, his last thoughts were not going to be about what he hadn't done. They were going to be about what he had done. And about who he had done it with. And as the announcement came over the intercom to take crash positions, he thought about his children and his grandchildren and about Carol, the love of his life. He was still scared, but there was also some joy in his heart.

It would take several months to figure out exactly what had happened. However, what was immediately clear is that the flight crew had performed miracles with the stricken aircraft to get it to a point where they were at a small international airport when they finally could do no more. In all, because of their heroic efforts, of the 129 passengers and crew on the plane that day, 73 survived. Paul Rogers was not one of those 73.

When Carol arrived at the airport, Paul's flight was not on the arrival board. She went to the ticket counter for his airline and asked about the flight. The Agent immediately picked up a phone and began talking to someone. There was something in the agent's eyes that told Carol there was a problem. She got off her phone and simply said "Someone will be out shortly."

Another airline employee came out from behind the counter and asked Carol to follow her. They entered a lounge where a number of people who were already there appeared to be crying and a Chaplin was consoling someone nearby. Another person in an airline uniform came up to her and said "Ma'am, did you know anyone on the flight."

"My husband Paul is on the flight."

"What is your name Ma'am." "Carol. Carol Rogers. Would you please tell me what is going on!"

"I am afraid there has been an accident Ms. Rogers. You said your husband's name is Paul?"

"Yes."

The employee looked over a few pages on a clipboard. When she got to the end of her scanning, she looked up and told Carol "Ma'am, not everyone has been accounted for at the moment and we are doing everything we can to get confirmation. I am sorry but at the moment, your husband is unaccounted for on the list. We are coordinating with Emergency Services on the scene, but I would ask you to wait here until we can get you some answers. In the meantime, is there anyone we can call?"

Carol was all but numb. Still there was a chance that everything was fine. He might have been treated and released or he might be on route to the hospital. Carol suddenly realized the Airline employee had not said where the accident had occurred.

Carol told the woman "I will sit over here. Please get me word as quickly as you can."

"We will get you the information as soon as it is relayed to us."

Carol sat down and called Abigail. Abigail initially sounded buoyant at the call, but she quickly sensed there was a problem. "Abi, it's Mom. Honey, there's been some kind of accident with Dad's flight. They haven't really told me anything but I know it must be bad."

Abby quickly turned on the all news station and saw pictures of fire rising from a field near an airport. "Mom, there's been some type of plane crash they're showing on TV. Could that be Dad?"

Even as she asked the question, they both knew the answer. "Mom, don't leave the airport, I'm going to get in the car and come right now."

"Oh sweetheart I don't know."

"Look Mom, Dad's going to be fine but if he had to be taken to a hospital for observation of something, he's a bit away from you and you'll be in no position to drive. Look, it might take me a while to get there. Can anyone come to the airport to stay with you until I get there?"

"I guess I can call Megan Sims. Her daughter played with Katie on the Blue Lightning Team"

"What about Jen Smith?"

"No. She's the other direction from the airport, Megan is closer." Carol was not even sure exactly why she did not want Jen there, but she just knew she didn't. And while Megan and her were not close friends, she did think Megan would probably come under the circumstances.

When the phone call came to her, Megan was surprised but pleased to see Carol Rogers calling. She answered very airily "So, what do I owe the pleasure?"

However, as Carol started speaking Megan realized this was not a social call. "Megan, I'm sorry to bother you. I don't know if you heard about that accident (she could not bring herself to say "crash") with the plane. Well Paul is on the plane. They don't know anything yet and I haven't been able to reach Paul. I know it's a lot to ask, but I had come here to pick him up and to be honest, I really do not want to be here all alone waiting for them to get me in touch with him."

"Oh my God, Carol. I will come right away. Just stay where you are and I'll be there as soon as I can. Which airline is it?"

"Thanks Megan."

"Don't mention it sweetheart. Just try to stay hopeful and I'll be there in a bit." Carol told Megan the airline and she grabbed her keys and went to her car.

Megan Sims began making calls as she drove to the airport. She called a number of the other Moms from the Blue Lightning Team and asked them to call some others. Word spread and people were already organizing to be of whatever help would be needed and they all waited for more news. Jen Smith found out when she got her call from the Blue Lightning phone chain and offered to help in any way that she could. She tried to reach Melanie but realized she would be outdoors with the soccer camp and probably wouldn't have her phone.

At first, Carol was just in denial about the whole thing. Then as she thought about the worst-case scenario, she got angry and upset about all their future plans and all they had hoped to do in the coming years together. But she also thought about all the good things they had shared and she tried to be hopeful. Still with all this if Paul could have called her, he would have done so already. But there were a whole bunch of reasons why he would not be able to call her just yet. So she had to just continue to hope and wait for news.

Megan Sims arrived about 45 minutes after Carol had called her. Carol immediately worried about how fast she must have driven but was so happy to see her. When one of the airline employees tried to tell Megan that only family was supposed to be there, she pushed right past and went right up to Carol. They hugged and Carol finally felt that she had enough support to let it all out. She began to cry and Megan did her best to try to soothe her.

As the time went by Megan got a hold of Abigail and convinced her to go to the home and get things ready there. Megan would see to her Mother and they would call as soon as they had news. Eventually, someone came in and handed a new list to the person in charge. She looked it over and looked around. Carol noticed she stopped looking around after they made eye contact.

The woman was not walking toward Carol and so she was initially relieved. The woman instead went to the Chaplin. Then they both turned and walked toward Carol. Megan noticed this too and took Carol's hand. First the employee introduced the Chaplin as Reverend Swan. Then she said "Ms. Rogers I am afraid I have to inform you that it has been confirmed that your husband Paul did not survive the accident."

Carol collapsed onto Megan and began to cry uncontrollably. Megan put her arms around Carol and tried to be of any comfort she could. The Reverend said "Ms. Rogers, I am so very sorry for you lose. If there is anything I can do please just ask." Megan said "Thank you Reverend. We'll let you know."

After some time Carol was finally able to raise her head and hold back the tears. "I've got to call Abby."

Megan asked her "Do you want me to do that for you?"

"No. She deserves to hear this news from me."

"Well, please let me speak to her when you're done."

Carol dialed the number and Abigail answered the phone. "Abi, Dad's gone. He didn't survive the crash (she could no longer say 'accident' like it was a fender-bender on the highway)."

Megan could hear the anguished cry on the other end of the line. After a bit Carol continued "Sweety, Mrs. Sims is going to drive me home. Would you call your sisters and some of the family and let them know? You don't have to make all the calls, but any you can make would be a help."

"Sure Mom. I'll let everyone know."

"Thanks Sweety. I love you."

"I love you too Mom."

"Now Ms. Sims wanted to say something too."

Megan took the phone from Carol. "Abi, honey I am so sorry for you dear."

Almost reflexively Abigail said "Thank you Mrs. Sims."

"Look, I am going to have a few of the Mothers from Katie's old Blue Lightning team come over and they can do anything you need them to do."

"Actually Mrs. Sims that would be great. We're about to have a lot of people here and Mom and Dad hadn't planned for that so we'll need to do shopping and what not."

"Well, when they get there honey, you're in charge. You tell them what to do and if they don't move fast enough for you, you tell them they'll have to answer to me."

"Okay Ms. Sims. Thanks."

Abigail called Brianna and let her know about the tragic death of their Father. She had not been able to get in touch with Katie directly so she had to leave word at the school so someone could find her and let her know. Abigail knew that was a hell of way to find out your Father had died, but she did not want to wait until tonight to call her. Worse she did not want her to find out about all this from the TV news.

Carol still had to speak with the airline people a little. While she was doing that, Megan texted a few people to give them the tragic news and to get the help over to the Roger's household. Carol made arrangements to leave her keys with the Airline Office and she would let Katie know that when she arrived to come back home she should take the car. That way she wouldn't have to wait for anyone and she wouldn't need a ride. Then Megan led Carol to her car and drove her home.

The ride was pretty much in silence. At one point however, Carol did say "Megan I really want to thank you for coming. I really just didn't know who to call. I haven't spoken to you since the girls finished their soccer season, so it was great of you to come like you did."

"Carol, I really was surprised to see you calling, but when I heard your voice, I knew that something was up. I think if you had called anyone from the team, they would have come just like I did. You'll see a bunch of them will be at the house when we get there trying to help. We're family. We do stuff like this. Don't think twice about it."

As they arrived at Carol's home, Megan went in to what help she could be and make sure that everyone else was doing all they could for Carol and her daughters. And while it was true that everyone from the team would have rallied to help any other one of them in a situation like this, Carol was always going to have a special place in Megan's heart.

Katie Rogers was on her college campus working at the soccer camps held at the school over the summer. A member of the athletic department had come out to give her the horrible news. Her best friend and roommate Melanie Smith was with her and she held on to Katie as she cried. Melanie just held her as Katie shook from her crying and the shock of the news.

When Katie had recovered a little Melanie said to her "You have to go speak to Coach and tell her you have to go home." Katie just nodded her head but made no immediately move to leave. So Melanie took Katie's arm in hers and walked her to the Coaches Office.