Soccer Moms Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail still did not appear completely convinced. "But Mom, if you guys loved each other so much how could you have sex with other people?"

Carol looked at her oldest daughter for a few seconds before she answered. The look was a mix of love and a little humor in realizing that as mature as Abi was, life still had some lessons for her.

"Abi, when your Dad and I were your age, we would have thought the same thing. And I say would have because back then it never even crossed our minds to even have thought about it. But trust me, you are going to find out. You will spend your life and your husband's life all about the kids and work. And that is great and it is as it should be. There is nothing wrong with that and I loved every minute of it.

But eventually your children grow up. And while you are always going to be their mom, they no longer need you as their parent. That job is done. And suddenly you and your husband have kind of lost each other as a couple. And don't get me wrong, your Dad and I were always in love and always loved being with each other. But it was had not been just him and I for so long. And while it is not you and your husband now, it will be again."

"And it can be a beautiful thing when you begin to rediscover just you and him. Which your father and I did. It's just that while we were doing that I also discovered something else about myself. But it was clear that it did not threaten your Father and I, so he even encouraged me to explore it. Because he knew exactly where I wanted to end up, with him."

Abigail still seemed skeptical but the tone of judgment in her voice was a little less than it had been when she asked "Was there anyone else?"

"Well actually we did get together with a couple once and switched spouses. Your Father and I were planning to do more, but it was always about our journey, even my part was a part of ours. These last two years were as good as any two years we had together and I pray that was what was on your Father's mind at the end."

With no more questions at the moment, Katie stood up and went to her Mom. She gave her a big hug and a kiss and said "I love you Mom. And I want to thank you for all that you and Dad did for me and for us. And I'm glad you two had so much fun with each other for as long as you did. Good night."

"Good night hon." Carol said as Katie went up to go to sleep. Abigail and Brianna stayed down to talk more to their Mother.

When Katie got to her room Melanie was there with the light on and asked her what all that was about. Katie put her forefinger up to her lips first and then pointed to her phone. It was clear she wanted to talk by text so that there wouldn't be any noise. Melanie nodded in agreement.

Katie then sent the following message "I think my Parents had sex with your Mom!!!" Melanie's eye went wide but Katie again put her forefinger to her lips before Melanie cried out. So she texted back "WTF!!!"