All Comments on 'Soccer Moms Ch. 15'

by Heybuddy65

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

I had the feeling in past chapters that Jen was avoiding Carol and not the other way around. Because Sue knew about their past if I remember correctly.

dlj403dlj403about 2 years ago

Penultimate means next to last, not last

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For awhile I really wanted her to go back to Jen especially since Sue seems horrible but as the story evolves I truly feel like Megan is the better match for her as they both grow together.

I’m alittle disappointed we’ll be left without a resolution for Carol but looking forward to the companion series.

spiegelmuisspiegelmuisabout 2 years ago

Lovely journey! I was confused, surprised, gained some new perspectives and had some expectations trough some chapters, .... All thanks to this not so classic cliché story. I can accept and understand Carol's beliefs concerning her experience with Jen. Love in itself, is not always easily to pinpoint and even then it still up to her (or both of them, since Jen is aware) if they will do something with it. Nothing is set in stone. Carol gained some close friends within this self-discovery journey, and even with Paul gone, she has things looking forward too! I'm also looking forward to Katie & Melanie love story, and hope to see in the sidelines how their mom's renewed friendship will be working out. Thanks for sharing.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

A nice continuation, but SO many typos and misspellings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes but the beginning makes it sound like Carol’s story will not be fully resolved before it flips to the companion series but maybe I misunderstood

spiegelmuisspiegelmuisabout 2 years ago

Just looked up what 'penultimate' means, makes me happy because there's still one chapter left with the soccer moms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter in the saga. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeybuddy65@Heybuddy65
I am submitting the "Soccer Women" stories now. This is the continuation of both the "Soccer Moms" and the "Soccer Girls" storylines. It is just that now they will stay more in sequence from here until the end.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES